Finance Assistant Resume
Summary : Office Professional with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills seeking a position that utilizes my skills. Highly motivated team player productively manages heavy workloads, while focusing attention on accuracy and detail.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word,.
- Assisted CFO with daily activities: Prepared metrics, charts and graphs for inclusion in monthly, quarterly and annual internal audit progress reports.
- Managed global database for financial reports consolidation.
- Extracted raw data and created financial, statistical, and technical reports.
- Monitored department budgets, travel / entertainment (T&E) expenses, corporate card usage, and reporting requirements.
- Made travel arrangements, completed expense reports, organized meetings.
- Created resource documents for Platform VP and CFO by extracting raw data and creating financial charts, graphs, spreadsheets, statistical, and technical reports.
- Maintained database of highly-valued, confidential, consolidated, world-wide financial metrics for DuPont Electronics business unit cash flow.
- Organized and reported monthly and quarterly worldwide financial metrics, enabling effective VP and CFO decision-making.
BS In Business Administration
Billing Analyst/Finance Assistant Resume
Objective : Experienced and dependable clerical support, looking to obtain a position in a professional office environment where my skills can benefit the company and to build upon existing office skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Receptionist, Customer Service.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to Finance Division, including accounts receivable and collections.
- Invoicing service work done by technicians.
- Daily cash applications for incoming payments from checks and credit cards.
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable credit card payments.
- Reviewing past due accounts, including sending letters and statement to clients.
- Prioritizing accounts and workflow to meet management goals.
- Place phone calls to clients regarding past due balances Prepare documents and managed monthly meeting for executives on Collections efforts.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Temporary Finance Assistant Resume
Objective : Finance Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day management of the company's accounting and finance functions. This includes processing invoices, preparing financial reports, and posting them to various company ledgers.
Skills : Excel, Excellent Communication Skills, Microsoft.
- Maintain accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, financial reporting and payroll.
- Prepares the monthly reconciliation of the revenue system to the general ledger system, resolving any discrepancies and workflow issues Assist in the annual fiscal closing process Prepares schedules, provides documentation, reviews year-end closing process and supports the annual audit.
- Maintain and monitor the fixed assets schedule.
- Understand, apply, and ensure compliance with multiple levels of internal policies and external regulations which may require interpretation.
- Responsible for managing expenses in the most appropriate and efficient manner according to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare monthly costs per employee and submit the report for reimbursement to the European Union Maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion and use independent and mature judgment.
- Daily inputting of sales & purchase invoices to the finance system.
- Control of authorization and payment of purchase invoices.
Bachelor's In Economics
Accounting & Finance Assistant Resume
Objective : More than 10 years of customer service and administrative experience.Outstanding people skills, able to communicate well at all levels. Extremely flexible, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment. Recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and assisting with proactive procedures.
Skills : 55 Wpm, Multi Tasker, Problem Solver, Minimum To No Supervision, Great Listener, Quick Learner.
- Processes and/or oversees the processing of financial forms to financial institutions for funding.
- Checks, corrects and maintains a variety of financial and other business records and documents.
- Answers inquiries and provides information to sales, managers and to the public on fiscal policies and procedures.
- Prepares or assists in preparing various financial or administrative reports such as tracking all car deals.
- Approves and processes requisitions for supplies and equipment.
- Initiate new procedures in accounting/business systems.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Handle customer calls, concerns and problems for the business office Handle the departments funding delays and to assist the title department in the finding and processing of deals when necessary.
Associate In Cosmetology
Budgeting And Finance Assistant Resume
Summary : I am looking in obtaining a position where i can utilize my work experience which will change my vocational and technical abilities, problem solving, self discipline, organizational skills and excellent communication with all levels of customers, colleagues and management,.
Skills : Accounts Payable / Receivable, Management Reporting, Revenue Accounting, Auditing, Administrative Support, Data Accuracy/Integrity, , Microsoft Excel/Word And SQL, Staff Training.
- Provided continuous support to Revenue Accounting team.
- Closely coordinated with Finance, Operations and Client Services departments.
- Assisted in the preparation of requested audit documentation.
- Provided troubleshooting of accounts via telephone and electronic communication.
- Developed communication and planning skills necessary to meet audit timetables for completion.
- Functioned as liaison between suppliers and Accounting, Treasury and Client Expense Management departments.
- Trained and supervised Finance department managers and supervisors in development and implementation of company-wide goal setting initiatives and execution program.
Bachelor Of Science
Finance Assistant II Resume
Objective : To obtain employment where I am able utilize my experience in a career that requires a problem solver. Being able to use my public relations skills and multitasking, as well as my ongoing commitment to professionalism and customer satisfaction, to be a part of a successful team.
Skills : Excel, SPSS, Chinese.
- Prepared and posted vendor payments into automated accounting system.
- Prepared annual inventory of fixed assets and maintained the fixed asset schedule.
- Responsible for processing, allocating and auditing federal or state funds.
- Prepared financial records, controls and operating reports.
- Prepared and posted accounting transactions to journals or ledgers.
- Prepared financial exhibits and schedules.
- Prepared payroll through an automated system.
HR & Finance Assistant Resume
Summary : Most recently, I was the Office Manager with 50 employees and handled all HR duties. I was also the Sales Coordinator for the top salesman in our company. And have 8 years experience in Finance.
Skills : Excel, outlook, time management, quick learner, reliable, level headed.
- Responsible for day to day financial reports to determine profit/loss results.
- Funded loans with financial lenders in a timely manner.
- Provided financial institutes appropriate documents they needed to finalize the contracts.
- Developed a report to maintain each finance managers progress throughout the month.
- Provided daily updates to the finance director of quotas that needed to be implemented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and over the phone.
- Worked directly for the owner of the company and was selected to handle all financial reports for him.
- Specialized in both Prime and Sub Prime lenders.
4 Credits Shy Of AA In Business
Administrative Assistant/Finance Assistant Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in the home improvement retail and financial accounting industries. Major strengths in workflow production, research, problem solving and customer service. Experienced in Microsoft office products, SAP applications and interfaces.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel,MIP Abila, Ticketmaster , PowerPoint.
- Maintained travel schedules, calendars, meeting management, prepared expense reports and coordinated special projects.
- Prepared and administered monthly Global juice volume into the STARS interface accounting system for the McDonald's division.
- Ensured that contracts with external vendors and bottlers were compliant with company financial and procurement standards.
- Assisted in the financial administration of monthly cost center reporting for budget management and controls for the corporate functions of The McDonald's Division.
- Managed the MEM process inclusive of purchase order maintenance; invoice processing, year-end accrual process and payment tracking and research within the SAP accounting system.
- Provided financial information through downloading reports and running ad-hoc reports to ensure all accounting entries are compliant with company accounting policies.
- Coordinated and maintained a $2mm Ronald McDonald House Charities account.
Paralegal/Finance Assistant Resume
Objective : Skilled in communicating effectively and professionally, detail oriented, time management, and high organization skills. With a background in inventory audits, record maintenance, customer service, account management, financing, and material handling experience.
Skills : Beneficial computer skills in typing, Microsoft Word,.
- Greeted customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Helped customers test drive and inspect the vehicles upon purchase.
- Proficiently received and processed cash, credit, or check payments.
- Performed administrative duties to include answering phone calls regarding general information about in-house financing.
- Maintained and prepared records related to purchasing vehicles and kept confidential information in designated files.
- Listened attentively to customer needs and concerns before and after purchasing a vehicle; demonstrated empathy.
- Kept up with In-House Financing, made outbound calls to customers with delinquent accounts and made payment arrangements for those needed.
- Prepared paperwork for printing deals, documented sold files, prepared repossession reports and other documents needed to be sent to the customer.
High School Diploma
Salesperson/Finance Assistant Resume
Headline : BA Honours graduate in Politics and Economics and post graduate MA in Business Management. Completely computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Sharepoint, Internet, e-mail, graphic production software packages and website development. Have held positions within small and large multi-national companies dealing with highly confidential information. Fully confident liaising at all levels with Site / Office / Board / Shareholders / Stakeholders and Government Agencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite Excellent Communication and Organization Skills Strong analytical and problem solving skills Team Player Inventory Management Bookkeeping.
- Prepared and distributed Monthly Management Reports and weekly Activity Reports.
- Produced and tracked Purchase Orders & Invoices, recorded company transactions for annual report & accounts and reconciled expenses & credit card accounts.
- Organised Board Meetings and Prepared Board Packs.
- Produced, proof-read and edited Power Point presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Assigned contracts for cleaning and maintenance of office and Company accommodation.
- Purchased office equipment and consumables.
- Analysed feasibility of multiple accounts and record keeping systems.
- Updated and improved company accounts system.
MA In Business Management
Finance Assistant Intern Resume
Summary : Currently seeking employment either part time or full time. I have extensive inside sales and customer service skills; having worked in that facility for over 20 years. I am proficient in bookkeeping and administrative assistance. My experience also includes writing office procedure manuals, office form generation, account retention, training new hires, accounting and payroll.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Accounting Power, 1099-etc, Constant Contact, Freshbooks, Quickbooks.
- Monthly maintenance of financial records including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and payroll accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial status reports and other reports for approval by the Finance Manager.
- Compiling and analyze finance data for ABW reporting to the PIHP's.
- Prepare the monthly Treasurer's Report and Bill Report to be approved by the Commission.
- Maintain employee payroll and the management of benefits for the Commission staff.
- Prepare and submit all statements and tax reports required by local, state and federal governments.
- Process monthly billings submitted for reimbursement by subcontracted programs.
- Conduct annual fixed unit rate financial site reviews of subcontracted treatment programs.
Associates In General
Finance Assistant III Resume
Summary : Administrative Human Resource professional with 5 years experience working with employee relations and administrative functions.. Possess over 10 years of administrative experience and a slate of key skills including employee relations, project management, performance management, records management, travel arrangements, budget preparation, accounting and personnel management. I am a dedicated, detailed-oriented professional worker with government and private sector experience seeking an administrative position.
Skills : Executive Support, Administrative Support, Customer Service.
- Assisted the finance director with preparing the annual budget.
- Prepared the weekly accounts payable checks and distributed.
- Provided customer assistance and information to the public.
- Provided clerical and administrative assistance to Finance Director.
- Assisted the finance director with special projects.
- Provided administrative support to the finance department.
- Maintained the financial records and filing system.
- Maintained daily deposits, maintenance of petty cash, fixed assets and property control and inventory.
Finance Assistant I Resume
Objective : More than 22 years' successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place. Possess solid computer skills. Excellent working knowledge using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Peachtree, Workforce Management software, Quality Management software, etc.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Oversaw the Executive Director's schedule and scheduled stakeholder meetings, travel, and call time.
- Staffed call time with the Executive Director, creating all call sheets, updating NGP and pledge collection.
- Processed contributions from donors and ensured legal compliance.
- Managed and updated ADP donor information in NGP.
- Staffed ADP fundraisers, including check in tables and ensuring donors had a great experience at the event.
- Promoted upcoming ADP events to donors through conducting cold calls.
- Supervised front desk volunteers and staffed the front desk two days a week.
- Assisted Kirkpatrick for Senate campaign with compliance and fundraising.
Finance Assistant/Manager Resume
Objective : Highly skilled and dynamic administrative professional with fifteen years' experience assisting customers via telecommunications and face-to-face interaction. Profoundly effective in meeting customers' demands and exceeding their expectations. Experienced in the following areas: Administrative/Clerical Operations Developing & Retaining Relationships Automotive Retail Sales/Finance Operations Managing Staff & Training Others.
Skills : Microsoft office, Excel, Word.
- Maintained excellent customer relations and developed customer and client rapport, updates Excel worksheets monthly for copy usage and others as assigned.
- Effectively developed telephone communication skills and consistently met quotas.
- Resolves priority conflicts through consultation with the Vice President, Finance and/or the Executive Assistant.
- Key Results: Kept a record of postage and copy costs to ensure all departments shared the costs.
- Accounts payable processes and payment transactions.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies for the entire organization.
- Collecting money from the different programs and accurately logging the funds in an excel spreadsheet Reconciling bank statements Handled the processing, distribution, accuracy verification and maintenance of invoices.
BA In Social Science
Finance Assistant Resume
Objective : Administrative professional experienced at working in fast paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills seeking a position where the above skills will be fully utilized, further developed and whereby I will be challenged and exceed the expectations of my supervisors through my education and experience.
Skills : Skills: Proficient In Microsoft Office, Excel, Great.
- Entered all invoices and corporate credit card entries into Great Plains for payment.
- Handled all inquiries from players, agents, financial managers and government agencies regarding information on benefits, payments, licensing, tax document requests, and child support agencies.
- Coordinated processing of NBA player tax documents, distributed tax documents and escrow refund checks to players.
- Managed and maintained petty cash drawer, receipts and created staff expense reports using Excel.
- Assisted with several audits throughout the fiscal year including filing the LM-2.
- Scheduled appointments and events using Outlook.
- Worked with Building Management in regards to building maintenance and various NYC inspections as well as the construction of Red Rooster Restaurant which was located in our building.
- Opened departmental mail for distribution, document scanning/storage and recorded meeting minutes.
BA In English