Marketing Services Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced results-driven executive working with a diverse portfolio of products. With a background in change and transition management, client services, marketing and product management, Strong reputation for recognizing and achieving growth.
Skills : Start-Ups, Product Marketing.
- Responsible for meeting with clients from every industry - medical, manufacturing, business and services.
- Created to address specific goals and promote both services and products.
- Wrote press releases, technical articles, creative ad copy, radio and video script copy, media placement and social media campaigns.
- Able to create websites, advertising and print promotions from start to finish.
- Created turn-key solutions from design to print to hosting.
- Sold online and through dealers around the world.
- Awarded promotion from the previous position, associate marketing manager within the first year.
Sr. Marketing Services Manager Resume
Summary : A Resourceful, Results oriented Sales Growth, New Business Development & Customer Retention professional with extensive Leadership experience that crosses multiple industries. An accomplished leader recognized for promoting cross-functional teamwork, motivating and developing people while meeting or exceeding company growth objectives.
Skills : Adobe Design Suite, Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, Shortstack, HTML, Tailwind, Spredfast.
- Managed the sourcing and supplier relationships, devising and implementing highly effective marketing and promotional strategies that enhanced the profile of service programs.
- Established and managed solid business relationships with service providers and merged strong negotiating and proven critical thinking skills to perform successful contract management and rate negotiations.
- Collaborated with a variety of cross-functional teams including Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, and Sales.
- Identified new opportunities for growth through new product features, new marketing partners, creative marketing campaigns, and online campaigns.
- Monitored competitor performance and industry trends to support business planning and successful marketing of credit card rewards, mobile phones, long-distance telephone plans, and health care discount programs.
- Developed and administered the marketing and promotions budget, utilizing the highest levels of cost-effectiveness in all business generation programs.
- Managed the hiring, training and development of staff.
Jr. Marketing Services Manager Resume
Summary : Hard-working, diligent social media and communications expert with strong attention to detail and organization. Looking to enhance skills by expanding into a new industry with exciting communications challenges and needs.
Skills : Market research, Analysis and Strategic planning.
- Managed a team of seven who developed print advertising, major catalog layouts, sales literature and special marketing projects for customers.
- Administered a $3.1 million budget.
- Supported sales with a wide variety of integrated marketing campaigns including advertising, product literature, catalogs, displays, packaging, press releases, articles, direct mail pieces, distributor promotions, and trade shows.
- Participated as needed on new business solicitation teams to provide counsel and services of the Department as requested including participation in prospect presentations.
- Reported to VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Developed an in-house advertising agency by expanding staff and utilizing freelancers saving the company over $650,000 in agency costs.
- Created and implemented direct mail marketing and customer service metrics for a start-up subsidiary.
Marketing Services Manager III Resume
Summary : Marketing Services for products requiring attention to detailed technical selling points. Most familiar with electrical or energy products and services with experience with consumer goods and customer trade show and showroom experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Copyrighting, Salesforce.com, Infusionsoft, Adobe Lightroom, Quickbooks, Wrike, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Managed and launched new product lines.
- Acted as liaison between sales, engineering, and production.
- Created product and packaging for current market trends and conditions.
- Directed Press Release copywriters that provided communication promoting the brand.
- Managed and streamlined direct fulfillment mail center activity and saved over 20K annually.
- Published field sales communications providing current information for sales agencies.
- Directed Trade Show Exhibit creation and procurement ultimately developing an arsenal of flexible exhibit property that saved $50-60K over the useful life of exhibit and significantly reduced drayage and set up costs.
- Managed department of service reps, procured color packaging, domestic and Orient, to yield affordable full-color packaging for commodity goods.
Marketing Services Manager II Resume
Headline : Innovative Marketing and Operations Management Professional with unparalleled ability to reinvent, turnaround and advance companies or products by utilizing strategic planning, marketing validation and customer-driven product development to achieve maximum results.
Skills : Knowledge Of Salesforce, Goldmine, Exhibitforce, Show Go, And Social Table.
- Managed a staff of four and marketing and graphic design interns.
- Entered information in the marketing model, develop campaign strategies, and test with further focus groups, interviews, and surveys.
- Developed a campaign budget including staffing and media/printing costs, and negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Launched and monitored campaign, gather data on campaign success and evaluate success at campaign conclusion with recommendations for future enhancements.
- Prepared monthly reports for supervisor and campaign funders.
- Developed proposals to find and obtain new grants.
- Worked with outside non-profit agencies to develop win-win marketing strategies and help increase brand visibility.
BA In Communications
Marketing Services Manager I Resume
Headline : Over 15 years of experience primarily focused in the high tech marketing/sales and the B2B and B2C marketing arena. Proven success record of meeting and exceeding expectations.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Manager.
- Developed global marketing strategies using primary and secondary research to determine market share and potential growth markets.
- Managed and implemented both domestic and international advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Established corporate communications plan, including quarterly newsletter, press releases, equipment manuals, as well as corporate and product literature.
- Maintained and managed the working relationships with all marketing related vendors.
- Developed and implemented new product launch strategies, including product introduction presentations and sales force product materials.
- Interfaced with engineering in the Quality Function Deployment (QFD) product development process.
- Worked with major retail organizations to develop packaging and displays to meet their specific needs.
Lead Marketing Services Manager Resume
Summary : Self-directed, trustworthy and dedicated Marketing Services Manager with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment; focused professional who excels at prioritizing and completing projects in a timely manner, while respectfully communicating with individuals of all levels.
Skills : Print, Traffic, Production, Creative Services, Marketing Communications, Direct Mail, Publishing, Ad Agency, Corp Marketing, Editing.
- Managed all aspects of material marketing.
- Developed and fostered profit-producing relationships with construction companies and big box stores, including Home Depot.
- Directed point-of-purchase (POP) displays and collateral from concept to completion.
- Assisted with trade show and event management.
- Ensured quality control of print, photographic, website and POP materials.
- Supervised up to seven team members, including corporate marketing staff and warehouse personnel.
- Sourced and indirectly manage suppliers, negotiating pricing, timelines, and production specifications.
- Demonstrated exceptional project-management skills, consistently achieving budget boundaries in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Associate Marketing Services Manager Resume
Objective : Long track record of reducing costs, increasing productivity, and delivering return. Ability to explain complex concepts and ideas to non-technical individuals and work with all levels of staff--from shop floor to Board of Directors.
Skills : Consulting, Project Management, Supply Chain Optimization, Financial Planning, Forecasting.
- Directed the logistical support for the development, production, warehousing, and shipment of all promotional and merchandising collateral material.
- Reduced out of stocks by 79%, items on hold by 97%, and overall inventory by 6%.
- Directed the development and administration of $2MM in consumer rebates, fulfillment offers, and sweepstakes.
- Administered $20MM in contracts.
- Reduced Merchandising and Consumer Promotion expenditures by 4% through vendor consolidation and negotiation.
- Designed, planned, established and directed the automation and interface of information technology for Marketing Services.
- Responsible for the financial control, tracking, forecasting and evaluation of all Merchandising and Consumer Promotions expenditures that exceeded $30MM.
Marketing Services Manager Resume
Summary : Sales, Marketing and Product Management professional. Proven history of profitably growing a variety of product platforms in both revenue and market share. Strengths include identifying gaps, strategic pricing, forecasting, closing skills, large group presentations, project management, team building, target marketing and problem solving.
Skills : SAP And JDE Report Creation, Various Function In SAP, Marketing, Training, Sales, Microsoft Suite, Forecasting.
- Coordinated marketing efforts, as well as participating in the design, development, launch and marketing of new product lines.
- Managed marketing staff.
- Developed and managed marketing budget.
- Designed and maintained two websites for company including current e-business site.
- Managed company's social media sites.
- Developed sales and product training programs.
- Developed and managed product branding strategies.
- Administered coop advertising program.
- Managed product and company advertising including ad design.
B.S. In Business
Marketing Services Manager Resume
Summary : Seasoned Marketing Services Manager with over 15 years of well-rounded experience in various aspects of marketing with particular emphasis on integrated web and mobile demand generation campaigns.
Skills : Call Center, Call Center Trainer, Marketing Officer.
- Involved in branding, website development and acquisition across the full purchase funnel.
- Integrated web and mobile campaigns across channels like SEO, SEM & Display Advertising, Web Analytics, Social Media Marketing Strategies, and tactics.
- Helped brands research their competition and industry landscape, position themselves, acquire, retain and engage customers.
- Handled more than $1 million online marketing /advertising budgets including and delivered signification ROI ($) and CTR in Direct Response campaigns and Awareness campaigns (impressions/clicks) for clients.
- Experienced in mobile user experience, landing page conversion and app strategies including deploying click-to-call ads across iOS, Android and other smartphone devices.
- Advertised campaign strategy for Paypal SMB acquisition.
- Responsible for Silverlign's branding, social channels' upkeep, community nurturing and brand positioning while staying sensitive to eBay acquisition.