Infrastructure Analyst Resume
Objective : 19 years experience as a Systems Administrator with knowledge of Active Directory, Server Support, Disaster Recovery Planning, Backup/Restore, and VMWare. Excellent communication and customer service skills. Experienced managing large scale enterprise systems. In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and VMWare. Strong troubleshooting skills.
Skills : SQL, Oracle, ERP.
- Repackaged using Wise Studio & taking before & After Snap shot Manage application migration process for 119 production servers.
- Used VB Script FSO and WSH models to perform particular task.
- Managed change management control queue for new and existing application requests.
- Supported operating system based images Process.
- Responsible for INI files and hardware drivers.
- Created MST, decompile exe files, silent install using command line switches.
- Implemented a tighter domain security through Windows 2000/2003 group policy editor.
- Installed Microsoft Windows Server 2003 in cluster environment for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and other applications.
- Installed applications to support EMC SAN system.
Sr. Infrastructure Analyst Resume
Summary : Customer Service Oriented Infrastructure Analyst with 24 years of experience providing support to internal and external customers via face to face contact, phone, and e-mail for a variety of platforms. Responsibilities have included compliance monitoring, Active Directory administration, creation of training and standard operating procedures (SOP), and fulfilling access requests within the established policies.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Managed end-users and group permission support through Active Directory for more than 4,000 employees on the Maritz Network along with providing 1st and 2nd level support for the helpdesk.
- Maintained compliance in accordance with ISO and Payment Card Industry standards.
- Worked closely with Information Security along with auditors for reporting and verification.
- Created of mail enabled user accounts, home directories with appropriate permissions; create, change, and delete user accounts, along with handling security audits.
- Supervised for 2nd level support for 5 years.
- Updated SharePoint for the User Admin Department included keeping the Calendar up to date and posting new documentation for the group.
- Provided 1st and 2nd level support for the Maritz Help Desk.
Jr. Infrastructure Analyst Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented professional seeking opportunity to utilize process and project management experience.
Skills : Cerner, Client Srever, Project Management.
- Provided leadership, planning, and vision for Catholic Healthcare West Enterprise Data Center infrastructure, AIX, VMS, Oracle, and Cerner Millennium.
- Integrated and deployed infrastructure projects and coordinated resources and services to support the corporate and project goals.
- Deployed hardware.
- Performed a hardware migration from AIX p4 series to AIX p5 series.
- Upgraded from AIX 5.1 to 5.3 ML3.
- Extended Cerner's menuing system.
- Performed 2 Cerner code upgrades in less than 6 months.
- Put in place application monitoring tools for Cerner Millennium.
- Developed with Cerner and Catholic Healthcare West a 5-year technology roadmap.
Infrastructure Analyst I Resume
Objective : To undertake a challenging Infrastructure Analyst position that will allow utilizing diverse technical and strong leadership skills.
Skills : 10 UNIX Administration, Solaris Server Virtualization: Containers, LDOMS And Domains, Familiarity With Other UNIX Platforms.
- Supports an enterprise environment consisting of approximately 1500 Servers.
- Maintains and configures VMware Guest and ESXI host servers.
- Successfully lead a consolidation effort to retire or virtualize all obsolete server hardware.
- Utilizes VMware technology to aid in this process.
- Saves money and reduced our datacenter footprint.
- Successfully implements and lead a security patch group which updates all Server OS systems on a monthly basis using Shalik/VMware vCenter Protect.
- Updates within 5 days after Microsoft releases the updates to ensure that we are protected from threats.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis meetings to develop solutions for incidents that involved the team.
Infrastructure Analyst II Resume
Headline : To provide End User Computing support and delivery of agreed services to internal users. Responsible to conduct incident diagnosis, manage requests provide smart hands assistance, handle project-related work case management tasks.
Skills : Active Directory, Exchange Server, Servers, Outlook, Windows, Network Administration, As400, Word, Iphone, Operating Systems, LAN, Applications, Documentation.
- Provides End User Computing support to internal users.
- Maintains and supports approved global hardware standards utilizing agreed Global Images, processes, procedures and workflows including security controls.
- Troubleshoots and resolves multiple issues.
- Provides support and delivery to approved applications and services
- Provides user support to provided mobile devices phones and tablets
- Adheres to agreed SLAs and metrics utilizing the ITSM platform ServiceNow for call management and escalation as appropriate.
- Assists in the identification, implementation and, where needed, documentation of remediation activities.
Infrastructure Analyst III Resume
Summary : Infrastructure Analyst with a 13-year background in a rapidly increasing range of industry experience looking to bring strong instincts and a proven track record of procedural compliance, process management, client and server applications, installation and configuration of desktops and servers, and strong operational skills. Seeking position in a challenging and rewarding tech environment was to expand upon existing skill base while contributing to a lively IT team.
Skills : Project Management, Information Technology.
- Implemented and maintained firewalls, various types of switches and security appliances.
- Reviewed logs for all networking devices for unresolved abnormalities and problems.
- Troubleshot and maintained all networking devices and infrastructure across the enterprise including switches, routers and firewalls.
- Tested and evaluated many different types of software to improve performance and usability.
- Communicated with vendors to resolve network outages and periods of reduced performance.
- Documented all server and network problems and other unusual events in detail.
- Upgraded, rewired, and expanded network systems and their components.
- Completed remote repairs involving software solutions and hardware repairs.
- Responsible for all coupon and event management which must be completed in a timely manner.
Asst. Infrastructure Analyst Resume
Objective : Retired HP Employee with an Administrative background. Very results oriented and efficient at performing roles and responsibilities. Greatest strength is ability to drive a task to completion on schedule. Effective in managing databases. Works well with other teams to get tasks done. Volunteers to take on roles and activities beyond daily duties. Great problem solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Active Directory, As400, Bomgar, Distribution, Win Pak Security Software, Windows 7.
- Supported the GM account by doing desktop support and working at the Customer Assistance Center answering calls.
- Did all the hardware and software refreshes for the Electrical Controls Account.
- Scheduled many successful hardware and software refreshes.
- Refreshed were usually done ahead of schedule and great customer reviews.
- Planned installation/relocation of hardware including site preparation, communications and application requirements.
- Monitored and supported scheduled quarterly disaster recovery exercises; documented results and revised procedures.
- Validated changes made to payment processing applications in production for code drops and os updates.
Associate Infrastructure Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain an IT support Infrastructure Analyst position that will utilize and enhance the skills have obtained through previous work experience.
Skills : Project Manager, E-commerce Management.
- Designed and tested a fax solution for enterprise customer.
- Responsible for Technologies included hardware load balancing, SMTP messaging, and Cisco VoIP.
- Supported on-site servers.
- Servers included a PDC, BDC, and two file servers.
- Supported includes troubleshooting issues, hardware upgrades, virus scans, monitoring use and making other system modifications as necessary to support customer requirements.
- Performed installations of Dell workstations in support of Microsoft Training as well as other training to meet specific client needs.
- Mentored teammates in Unix System Administration, Sybase Administration, Windows NT, Windows2000, Windows 98 and Windows 95.
- Assisted in the reconfiguration of room-specific networking as required.
Lead Infrastructure Analyst Resume
Summary : Secure an Infrastructure Analyst professional career that will allow growth and afford an opportunity to be successful.
Skills : Unix Administration, Networking, Customer Service, Cable Audio/Video Support Engineer.
- Supervised task performance of twelve technical Draftsmen.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise or lead groups in a collaborative environment.
- Defined deployment application and infrastructure projects, working with multiple engineers.
- Worked with technical leads on Service Delivery teams to communicate technical designs.
- Worked with technical leads on Service Delivery teams to resolve all issues pertaining to as-build drawing.
- Ensured architectural integrity and compliance with infrastructure standards.
- Prepared as scheduled in accordance with customer requirements and engineering standards.
- Recommended changes to resource utilization to improve efficiency to drawing.
- Assisted manager with scheduling, training, performance appraisal, and other special projects.
Infrastructure Analyst Resume
Headline : Self-motivated information technology professional, with experience administering complex systems based on virtualization. Solid background configuring, deploying, securing, and troubleshooting TCP/IP based networking infrastructure in a production environment.
Skills : Project Management , Problem Solving.
- Administered routers, switches, and firewalls for 130 managed hotels and 3 corporate offices.
- Implemented DMZ network in corporate datacenter to house a Clientless SSL VPN (WebVPN), among other public facing applications.
- Installed, configured, and maintained corporate WebVPN via an active/standby pair of Cisco ASA 5510's.
- Installed SolarWinds Log and Event Manager in corporate datacenter to monitor, analyze, and store syslog messages from network hardware within managed hotels.
- Enabled, configured, and 'tuned' IPS modules in Cisco 871 ISRs at managed hotels, piping the data generated to SolarWinds LEM within corporate datacenter, by the means of IPsec tunnels and internal RFC 1918 addresses.
- Implemented VLAN's for the CDE, Back Office, Management Network, and DMZ at The Rittenhouse Hotel, as well as configured tagging/trunking as necessary between Dell PowerConnects, HP ProCurves, and Cisco Catalyst switches within the LAN at The Rittenhouse Hotel.
- Configured rapid spanning tree protocol between the Cisco, Dell, and HP switches at The Rittenhouse Hotel, ensuring a loop will not halt business again.
- Implemented IP SLA for Hyatt 48 Lex utilizing dual WAN connections via an active/standby pair of Cisco ASA 5505's.
- Additionally, configured the Lan to Lan IPsec VPN to "heal" itself upon primary WAN failure.