Network Architect Resume
Summary : Seeking a Principal Network Architecture position that utilizes technical skills acquired through education, industry experience and expertise.
Skills : Routing, Switching, MPLS, Multicast, QoS, Automation, SDN, NFV, OpenStack, Ansible, Linux.
- Current Project: DNB Bank, Norway Job Profile Create High Level & Low Level Design regarding Data Centers (2 DCs & a DR) and creating solution for same.
- Responsible for solution designing and implementing that solution in Data Centers.
- Responsible to ensure that the best of our services are delivered to our customer after technical discussion.
- Responsible for impact of changes all applications related to Data Center As per previous project experience.
- Responsible to provide technical assistance to the team as and when required.
- Responsible for Handling and leading 3 members from Network team as lead.
- Responsible for designing and delivering solution as per customer requisition as well as budget Management.
Bachelor In Computer Application
Sr. Network Architect Resume
Summary : Quantitative problem solving using tools and simulations, quick adoption of new ideas and technologies, and effective communication skills. Expertise in Data Science including machine learning (linear and logistic regression, neural networks, clustering, anomaly detection, recommender systems) and statistical inference techniques, Big Data technologies, and data visualization tools (D3 and Processing).
Skills : Networking, Network Administrator, Project Management.
- Designed And Installed/maintained PBX, VoIP, router, servers & switches Configure & troubleshoot OS, PC, server, router and switch Configure & troubleshoot .
- Worked as a Network Architect in different projects of credit unions, state departments and many .
- Responsible for the network design of a regional hospital system.
- Supported over 30 additional remote sites and various vpn connections to vendors for clinical data.
- Evaluated, planned and managed the $3 million upgrade to Christiana Care's wired network infrastructure to Enterasys N-series switches and Expedition routers.
- Evaluated and assisted in the installation of Aruba Networks Access Points and Controllers.
- Responsible for the installation/upgrades and change management for enterprise Cisco Pix Firewalls and multiple Internet connections.
Network Security And Web Design
Jr. Network Architect Resume
Summary : Have 15+ years of experience and extensive knowledge as a network and IT engineer of management and technical support (manufacturing, software) for Government, Law, Financial, technology and Corporation clients. Extensive knowledge and hand-on with network protocol, including TCP/IP, BGP, HSRP, NSRP, STP, RSTP, SIP, VLAN, OSFP, MPLS, NAT, SNAT, SNMP, SMTP, DHCP, Wireless, 802.
Skills : CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, CNE and A+ Certifications. Unix, Solaris and Linux experience.
- Weekly reported the web development team.
- Managed newly launched websites and their implementation schedules.
- Upgraded WAN and LAN.
- Implemented online Database.
- Researched current and future organizational needs to plan and develop secure, stable network infrastructure.
- Responsible for contacting vendors, researching new products and deploying new technologies.
- Designed and implemented a wireless LAN using a gigabit backbone in a warehouse environment.
MBA In Business
Asst. Network Architect Resume
Summary : Network Architect is responsible for the design, implementation, and management of network infrastructure. This includes day-to-day operations of the local network infrastructure, as well as developing long-term strategic plans for the company.
Skills : Network Design, Network Administration, Network Security.
- Initiated proposal to reduce cost of desktop pc's and increase productivity by adopting a mobile workforce.
- Reorganized file servers to meet the needs of each department and the organization.
- Designed and implemented a forest reorganization of four domains to streamline replication of active directory and SQL services.
- Responsible for day to day administrative tasks in a Windows 2000/XP network, including but not limited to troubleshooting of active directory, Exchange, SQL, Symantec Antivirus Filtering for Exchange.
- Ensured critical data is backed up daily and server maintenance is performed routinely.
- Installed, configured and monitored Exchange Standard and Enterprise Edition.
- Managed, maintained, and improved network and other IT systems for Chicago based service provider primarily servicing banks and proprietary trading firms.
Master Of Science
Associate Network Architect Resume
Summary : Network Architect with a vast background in Integrated Solutions, Network Design, and Systems Architecture that has managed projects and harnessed technical understanding at ATT. Facilitator of streamlining business processes with robust solutions, expert collaborator, and keen individual for creating a future road map.
Skills : AWS, Azure, Azure, Cloud Computing, VMware, Linux, Windows Server, Networking.
- Managed and maintained 200+ servers.
- Charged with the responsibilities to translate and align business objectives with robust network solutions through monitoring a team of 20 employees .
- Ensured completion of business continuity, disaster recovery, continuous data protection & content distribution.
- Project managed home routing and VOIP for satellite & mobile users.
- Led efforts to deploy VMware environment on Cisco Nexus devices and maintained Firewall & load balancers for JDE systems Improved processes.
- Provided configuration, troubleshooting, and support on 82 switches, routers and hubs.
- Utilized remote FTPS/ SSH to help configure/troubleshoot routers and switches to include VLANS and ACL's.
MBA In Information System
Network Architect III Resume
Summary : 25+ years in the computer networking industry with major strengths in network security and management, network architecture design and implementation, project leadership, test and evaluation, operation, technical support, and training. Extensive experience in converged IP network environments transporting data (TCP/IP and SNA), Voice (VoIP) and Video broadcast (IP Multicast), with strong requirements for performance, scalability, and availability. Extensive experience in design and development of network security products using IPSec and GRE.
Skills : Cisco Nexus, NX-OS, Cisco IOS, Wan, Cisco Routers, BGP, EIGRP, Security, Arcsight, Firewalls, CCNP, CISSP, Cisco ASA.
- Spearheaded a team that conducted analysis of network capacity that saved $1.3M in CAPEX that not only provided service reliability by freeing up many gigs in cellsites.
- Implemented VoIP, VoLTE, Small Cells, and Wi-Fi deployments into various clients.
- Designed, deployed and maintained Windows 2000 AD forest parent level domain with 5 child domains and two external transitive trust domains.
- Maintained 13 remote LAN-to-LAN VPN IPSEC connections for remote offices.
- Redesigned ERP hardware communication for 4 subsidiary .
- Provided 24/7 call rotation with other Network Services/Systems Support functions.
- Upgraded Citrix Web Interface, Citrix Secure Gateway and Metaframe/Presentation Server.
B.S. In Computer
Network Architect II Resume
Summary : Accomplished, versatile senior network engineer with extensive experience in designing, implementing and maintaining technologies, across medium to large sized LANs/WLANs. 13+ years of service in the United States Army in the information technology field. While serving, I have held the position as a senior network engineer, information assurance officer, information management officer, and IT help desk supervisor.
Skills : CCNA, CCSP, CCDP, CCNP.
- Performed onsite PC and Network administration and repair.
- Provided technical expertise and leading multiple projects including designs, installations, deployments, and operational acceptance for a HARRIS contract with The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD).
- Developed to strict output specifications, meet project requirements, and are written to a high level of engineering completeness.
- Responsnible for generating and coordinating Change Management (change requests, authorized services interruptions, etc.) activities as required.
- Implemented a cross-domain control interface facilitating the transfer of mission critical server-to-server traffic between mission partners that includes high-availability with dynamic failover, data loss prevention (DLP), IDS, and DNSSEC capabilities.
- Drafted briefs critical to obtaining Authority To Connect (ATO) the solution.
- Implemented Blue Coat web proxy with white lists and proxy chaining to provide efficient control of user web access.
Bachelors Of Arts
Network Architect I Resume
Summary : 15+ years of technical and business visionary with hands-on experience in automating processes and strong record of success in creating robust IT architectures and infrastructures. Proven ability to incorporate the benefits of IT to solve business issues while managing costs and risks. Led the development and deployment of custom apps.
Skills : Development and deployment of custom apps, Technician.
- Deployed a Network Access Control (NAC) solution utilizing ForeScout CounterACT appliances in conjunction with 802.1x, PKI certificates, and Windows Active Directory (AD) Organizational Units (OUs) for restricting a user's access within the network.
- Reviewed and updated to meet new requirements a design for extending an enclave to remote sites prior to implementation.
- Collaborated daily with a multitude of IT professionals to engineer and implement new workloads required by the Department of Defense.
- Planned networking solutions based on customer requirements and industry best practices.
- Responsible for Leveraging the technology to provide efficient, ultra-fast and high-availability hardware to ensure customer needs are met.
- Provided low cost, cutting-edge, virtualized cloud services in a more efficient and effective manner.
- Resulted in streamlining the implementation and execution of network tasks using automation, which has resulted in less human error and allowed engineers to focus on supporting the customer.
Network Architect/Technician Resume
Headline : 8 years of experience in Network, Security and Systems Engineering. Master degree in Communication Systems and Networks. Experience in Network Design, Implementation and Troubleshooting. Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Palo Alto Networks Firewalls. Working knowledge and conceptual understanding of variety of technologies and methodologies. Ability to quickly adapt to new challenges, approaches, and technology.
Skills : Communication Systems and Networks. Experience in Network Design.
- Worked on several projects in support of the datacenters and the network infrastructure worldwide.
- Worked for the World Bank.
- Designed and deployed BGP and OSPF based networks.
- Worked closely with the Information Security team to centrally manage the security policies for perimeter, DMZ and datacenter firewalls through Panorama.
- Worked as the primary engineer to replace all (160+) country office Juniper firewalls with Palo Alto Networks firewalls.
- Deployed remote-access VPN solution for 5K+ mobile devices using Palo Alto GlobalProtect.
- Completed pilot project for remote-access VPN solution for corporate laptops using Palo Alto GlobalProtect.
Bachelor Of Science
Network Architect Resume
Summary : 12+ years' experience in designing, implementing, and deploying of small to large scale data/wireless/video internetworks for enterprises such as Internet Service Providers, Hospitals, Schools, etc. CCIE-level technical knowledge in Cisco technologies, and other internetwork vendor products. 8+ years' experience in setting up and managing a private cloud infrastructure for major divisions in major hospitals and schools using diverse server/SAN hardware platforms.
Skills : Knowledge in Cisco technologies, and other internetwork vendor products.
- Administered and troubleshot new implementations on Cisco 6500 series switches, Nexus switches, Cisco ASR 1000 Administering and Maintaining Cisco VOIP network, Call Manager, Unity Connect, ASA firewalls.
- Implemented & troubleshot of complex WAN, LAN, VLANS, private VLANs, high availability solutions like HSRP , ether channels, site to site VPN, access control lists, NAT, PAT routing solutions plan and implement complex network changes as per ITIL specifications.
- Managed Security, tier 3 support.
- Created fire wall policies as per the requirements on ASA, FWSM firewalls.
- Conducted Knowledge transfer trainings to newly hired resources in the team.
- Brought on to evaluate the current production network and come up with a solution that would allow them to take full advantage of the new Cisco .
- Purchased and the integration of EIGRP into the LAN.
M.S. In Electrical