Hardware Associate Resume
Headline : Hardware Associate dedicated to the success of design and hardware tech startups, lead technology projects, execute complex data and process projects.
Skills : Autocad, Eclipse Inventory Management, Revit, Heavy Duty Construction Machinery, Wire Cutting Machinery, Microsoft Office.
- Answered customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Maintained Hardware Department Helped Customers with their needs Stock shelves.
- Responsible for customer service, inventory, and maintaining departments of hardware, lumber, doors and windows, and flooring; expert in merchandising.
- Received numerous Homer awards for superior guest service which in turn increased guest loyalty and sales.
- Promoted to Merchandising Execution Team for both east and west teams which allowed stores to be 100% best merchandised per planogram and 100%.
- Cultivated excellent vendor/store relationships without sacrificing Home Depot's core values and mission.
- Installed new applications, system upgrades, evaluate and install hardware as applicable.
Sr. Hardware Associate Resume
Summary : Dedicated individual seeking for a Hardware Associate position in an organization to utilize the ability of prioritizing work options in an effective manner.
Skills : HVAC, Asbetoes Supervisor,.
- Mixed paint, stocked shelves in the Hardware Department.
- Helped in Sporting goods and automotive departments.
- Helped people in the garden center when needed.
- Helped people find what they were looking for in the above departments.
- Skills Used Ran paint machine manual computer operated.
- Located stock that was in the back warehouse and put the merchandise out on the shelves.
- Helped set up new merchandise when changes need to be made.
Associate In Science
Jr. Hardware Associate Resume
Objective : Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively. Extensive computer training, including knowledge of multiple networking environments and business software packages.
Skills : Forklift, Customer Service, Time Management, Troubleshooting, Maintenance.
- Ensured that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintained awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assisted in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Communicated customer requests to management.
- Assisted in completing price changes within the department.
- Participated in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
- Assisted in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
Hardware Associate III Resume
Headline : To work on a challenging Hardware Associate which provides an opportunity to enhance technical skills and knowledge, this could provide an insight into new aspects.
Skills : Management Experience, Training & Development, Communication, Adaptability, Asset Management.
- Taken inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Received, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
- Cleaned display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- Transported packages to customers' vehicles.
- Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise, referring to the price list.
- Designed and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
Hardware Associate II Resume
Summary : Hardware Associate maintains, monitors, designs and supports is infrastructure with critical reliability and maximum uptime. Perform technical functions including supporting, evaluating, implementing and troubleshooting hardware, software and systems.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, People Oriented, General Housekeeping.
- Worked in the hardware department, operating registers, customer service, inventory, and stock merchandise for the store.
- Received three awards with the company for excellent customer service, volunteering for hard tasks and for being one of the most useful employees.
- Maintained inventory Customer support Cash register Filled orders for offsite contractors.
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Assisted customers with purchase selections.
- Exercised up-selling techniques.
- Cross trained in hardware, plumbing, paint, electrical, lumber, building materials, garden, and millworks providing excellent customer service.
Hardware Associate I Resume
Headline : Willingness to learn and to build upon the present skills and to seek a Hardware Associate position that provides challenging opportunities, to make best use of communication and leadership qualities for the upliftment of the organization and self.
Skills : Forklift, Cherry-picker, Reach/double-reach, Inventory, Supervisor 1.5 yr.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Recognized security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Maintained client systems and network, lan, wan, mail server management, mail server troubleshooting, laser inkjet printer troubleshooting, and informing end-user support.
Hardware Associate/Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking innovative and challenging job in the field of Hardware & Networking in every aspect. To make promising carrier of Hardware & Networking Engineering in an Organization.
Skills : Cash Handling, Microsoft Office, Customer Relations.
- Developed basic analog and digital circuits under the direction of an experienced engineer.
- Conducted hardware design reviews to demonstrate the product and circuit robustness.
- Assisted in the development of hardware specifications.
- Wrote test plans execute tests, and documents test results for use at peer design reviews and for project notebooks.
- Developed knowledge of SEL engineering processes.
- Followed and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
- Worked in the hardware department to help customers with all aspects of tools, how to solve their unique problems, and provide outstanding customer service.
Bachelors Of Science
Hardware Associate/Technician Resume
Headline : Dependable teammate with a hard-working mentality of exceeding customer service, customer support and business goals. Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to guide clients to reliable outcomes. Solid communication skills with ability to work well with clients from diverse situations.
Skills : Knowledge of various electronics including computers, Computer programs, and Office equipment.
- Provided outstanding customer service & sales support to customers that have come into the store.
- Taken pride in maintaining a safe & clean work environment.
- Used our workplace forklift when needed to move inventory throughout the store.
- Depended on staffing levels, the manager sometimes has handled other duties like doing the front desk cashier role.
- Demonstrated an ability to quickly and accurately process efficient transactions when called upon for team assistance.
- Limited travel in supporting monthly program reviews and critical milestone reviews.
- Manage and maintained an active list of technology equipment.
Lead Hardware Associate Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Hardware Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Excellent Time Management, Proven Customer.
- Performed client data entry and processed quotes.
- Coordinated and followed-up with the insurance agents for verification of sale before processing personal information.
- Explained and demonstrated the insurance policies to the clients and handled the inquiries.
- Provided positive front line contact with the customer, determine and meet customer needs, provide customer assistance and support, and ensure that customer's shopping experience is positive.
- Required technical knowledge in terms of product, repairs, high-use parts application, as well as excellent communication skills to translate customer needs into solutions.
- Able to exercise the appropriate level of persuasiveness needed to close the sale.
- Performed technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
Hardware Associate Resume
Summary : Hardware Associate is responsible with works with project team to manage endpoint and network equipment exceptions and maintains communications with other cross-functional business units.
Skills : IT Specialist, IT Analyst, Hardware Tech.
- Learned about different products including types of paint, hardware supplies, and what is best to use in certain situations.
- Worked in a busy, fast pace environment, with hazardous materials well.
- Communicated with customers regarding recommendations on repairs, replacements, and upgrades of plumbing equipment.
- Explained information about the quality, value, and style of products to Influence customer buying decisions.
- Replenished floor stock and processed shipments to ensure product availability for customers.
- Identified and located required tools prior to starting each project.
- Responsible for personnel management of a hardware team to include performance assessment, career development guidance, assignment onto programs.