Associate Product Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced in launching and promoting dental products and Continuing Education programs which includes coordination with production team for product build and course filling. Maintained and scheduled all marketing materials required for upcoming events or product launches.
Skills : Business Development, Advertising, Distribution Strategy, Commercialization.
- Led overall bundle development of several future body wash initiatives for two distinct target audiences.
- Managed development of unique body cleansing product form.
- Projected net sales of $20 million for new item.
- Utilized category data to create BASES marketing inputs to determine viability of new product launches.
- Led development of new body cleansing product launch by managing complex supply chain operation including product importation from European manufacturing facility.
- Coordinated external ideation that utilized creative consumers to generate more than fifty new concepts.
- Concept for lead idea received highest score for category in preliminary consumer screen.
MBA In Management
Sr. Associate Product Manager Resume
Headline : Principal Product Manager with 7+ years of experience in Enterprise Software development company in Supply chain industry. Expertise in taking real customer requirements and developing products that are valuable, innovative and successful.
Skills : Inventory Management, Product Management, Supply Chain, Agile Development.
- Designed Line Fill Rate for inventory management within Service Parts Lifecycle Management Product.
- Designed Interactive Stocking List for Service Parts Lifecycle Management Product.
- Designed of K-Curve methodology for determining order frequency/cycle.
- Mentoring a QA team of 6 members for demand forecasting, inventory levels planning and optimization.
- Working with implementation team to do data analysis of inventory optimization results.
- Reviewing the functional test plans created by QA Engineers.
- Working closely with Pre-Sales and client services teams for Demos of Parts Lifecycle Management, Proof of concept and Knowledge transfer.
Jr. Associate Product Manager Resume
Headline : An energetic professional with ten years of experience that includes: marketing, product development and management, business analysis, strategic planning, program design and implementation.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Power Point.
- Supply Chain Management to make sure to receive products on time based on forecasted.
- Communicate with Mexico and China factory about production dates and shipping status.
- Communicate with warehouse about production shipping and receiving status.
- Analyze monthly operations income based on sales forecast and special promotions.
- Create a daily sales progress report using data from GERP system and product categories to provide current status of the inventory.
- Gather all the shipping information of products and keep record of them.
- Communicate with customers and account managers' request and product questions regarding our products.
Associate Product Manager III Resume
Summary : Eleven years of project management experience. Familiarity with SQL Queries and XML. Proficient in end-to-end software development and the Waterfall and deployment methodologies.
Skills : Microsoft, SQL, Salesforce, JIRA, Agile Development.
- Provides software products that assist with the management of global trade and logistics.
- Define and maintain the business cases and product requirements for demand product lines.
- Provide input on strategic initiatives that define the product roadmap.
- Engage in new product development projects to hand over requirements, preview design and review test cases to ensure deliverables satisfy product requirements.
- Provide input to the development of marketing collateral, sales tools and demonstration scripts.
- Author release notes and on-line help guides.
- Document competitive threats and related industry news.
Associate Product Manager II Resume
Summary : Expert in analyzing data, identifying trends, crafting strategies, leading cross-functional teams and supporting wide-scale product implementation.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Drove a $50m business by focusing on sales growth, receipt management and attainment of margin goals.
- Presented business findings to senior management on a weekly basis.
- Managed Product Development calendar for optimum efficiency; partnered with Design, Tech and Color teams to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Identified opportunities, trends, competitive landscape and the key programs, colors and silhouettes at the start of each season.
- Worked with vendors to sample and cost out product.
- Approved all bulk, strike off and preproduction sample submits.
- Approved fits in weekly live model fittings with tech design team.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Product Manager I Resume
Objective : Strong experience in leading customer driven holistic teams with an emphasis on enhancing customer retention while improving revenues through value-added services.
Skills : Micrososoft Office Suite Expertise, SalesForce Expertise.
- Responsible for maintaining and prioritizing community development applications roadmap.
- Worked with the Strategic Alliance Team and third party vendors to develop and release additional functionality to core software.
- Attended sprint planning and review sessions.
- Created product documentation and sales bulletins.
- Attended client conferences and presented sessions.
- Trained QA, Sales, Demo, Training and Support teams on new enhancements.
- Released new software versions and new third party applications Released mobile applications for building permits, code enforcement and work orders.
B.A. In Business
Associate Product Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Associate Product Manager in the Product Marketing Group. 1 year of product/project management experience 2 years of management consulting experience 2 years of B2B tranactions 6 years of operations management experience.
Skills : Micrsoft Office - Word, Excel, And PowerPoint.
- Assisted Product Manager and Group Manager with management of inventory.
- Answered all sales requests for allocating product, sourcing of new products, and answering questions.
- Coordinated with sales and vendors to authorize exception product returns.
- Assisted product managers with placing purchase orders.
- Maintained monthly vendor reports, as well as forecasts for Volume Incentive Rebates and ending inventory.
- Assisted Product Manager with managing inventory levels.
- Maintained fill rate that met company goal of 92%.
- Kept end-of-life and obsolete product levels to a minimum.
B.S. In Management
Assistant/Associate Product Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Associate Product Manager with proven ability to strategically implement decisions that support business and financial objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Customer Relations,.
- Research to determine needs of product vs wants of products.
- Provide art direction for graphic designers.
- Communicate with US and overseas manufacturers to produce samples.
- Gather, organize and review all materials and documentations needed for extensive QA process on new items.
- Work with multiple teams and departments to coordinate projects and ensure time line is followed and met to hit tight dead lines.
- Additional daily duties include: Work with Marketing team to creatively move current and discontinued items.
- Create sales and marketing material to support sales staff.
Associate Product Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Organized, and driven professional looking to continue to and build upon current experiences, as well as to further grow and enhance an already established skill set.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Product Management, New Product Development, New Product Development, Business Analysis, Change Management, Customer Service, Dreamweaver, Excel, Inventory Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Powerpoint, Project Management, Sharepoint, Strategic Planning, Word.
- Managed the profitability of the Cancun, Cozumel, and Puerto Vallarta destination for Funjet Vacations.
- Managed inventory through tracking strong and weak trend dates.
- Developed outline on how to manage new initiative with United Airlines.
- Built charter products at a forecasted rate by analyzing historical information.
- Set pricing based on market trends using Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Developed booking incentives for Funjet's top producing charter agents.
- Addressed customer service issues regarding policies, guidelines, and services.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Product Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a remote, sales and/or marketing position utilizing exceptional oral and written communication, and time management skills, technology proficiency, organizational abilities, verbal communication skills, and campaign planning and execution competencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SugarCRM, Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Drive, Go To Meeting, Hoovers SaaS, Constant Contact.
- Managed product lines with total revenue of $25M.
- Oversaw product development programs from conceptualization through market integration.
- Directed program to introduce new 6-pack beverage can carrier.
- Formulated and executed competitive strategies.
- Developed and analyzed product costs, capital requirements, payback, and internal return rates.
- Determined contribution margins and pricing strategies.
- Developed and negotiated customer sales proposals.