Building Supervisor Resume
Summary : Work within a professional environment where can leverage 20+ years of leadership, logistics management, business operations, transportation operations, and customer relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Apple iOS.
- Responsible for the planning, directing, and coordination of workflows to provide safety of all members, guests and staff in the YMCA facility.
- Serves as an ambassador for the YMCA and ensures high standards of customer service.
- Liaise with outside contractors, executive staff, and members to ensure the physical, mechanical, and electrical aspects of facility run smoothly.
- Inspect buildings, equipment and grounds to determine conditions and to insure adherence with state and local regulations.
- Inspect and approve completed work, train and instruct workers in equipment operations.
- Plan, schedule, assign, and supervise personnel in the custodial care of building; inspect work for maintenance of proper standards.
- Enforce building and safety regulations; review and prepare facility/progress reports.
- Plan and conduct preventive maintenance program; train new employees; maintain adequate levels of janitorial and maintenance supplies.
Bachelor Of Science
Building Supervisor/Specialist Resume
Summary : Results oriented professional offering thirty years of experience in the building engineering and facility management field.
Skills : Working with Kids, Receptionist, Word, Excel.
- Professional experience in Engineering and building management; managing operations and engineering staff.
- Assist with developing and implementing a preventive maintenance system.
- Manage and schedule engineering personnel, maintenance activities, special projects and emergency situations.
- Assist with annual operating budgets, capitol project budgets, and three to five year projections.
- Negotiate contracts, interact with and supervise contract personnel.
- Coordinate construction activities, attend construction meetings, review plans and enforce OSHA safety regulations, local, state and federal code regulations.
- Develop and maintain supplies, tools and equipment inventory.
- Secure competitive pricing for material and services.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Building Supervisor Resume
Summary : Rapid career progression based on ready-to-learn approach, excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills and strong management qualities.
Skills : Marketing, Management, Event Management.
- Prepared department budget and monitor expenditure of funds.
- Developed apartment turn schedule in accordance with property management team.
- Reported, processed & oversaw work orders relating to building repairs.
- Performed general maintenance as and when required including work orders, periodic emergency light testing, fire alarm tests, plumbing and electrics maintenance.
- Field Supervisor (Stonebridge Crossing) Promoted based on executing vast knowledge of responsibilities while demonstrating team leadership and communication skills.
- Managed and supervised work from outside contractors throughout the completion phase of residential construction.
- Implemented inspection system to ensure up most quality of residential building.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Building Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where abilities as a good organizer and communicator will be used to assist, maintain, and improve the professional office environment.
Skills : Electrical, Plumbing, Grounds Keeping, And All Cleaning.
- Handled all maintenance on the building including some plumbing, some electrical, and all cleaning.
- Provide regulatory guidance to departments or development project teams regarding design, development, evaluation, or marketing of products.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations including proposed and final rules.
- Train staff in regulatory policies or procedures.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials and products.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors such as product cost and quality.
Lead Building Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging sports-related facility or event management position that would utilize my experience in the events, customer service, and administrative industries.
Skills : Microsoft office, social media.
- Provide customer support for existing members, collect and post payments, answer customer inquiries, process customer account transactions and program enrollment requests.
- Assisted in the training of new customer service representatives and associates.
- Authorized to open and close facility, responsible for member services staff.
- Oversee Membership Services staff; respond to elevated customer inquiries.
- Assist Youth Sports Director in communication of youth sports opportunities via direct mail campaign to eligible members.
- Assist with coordinating and scheduling large scale sports tournaments.
- Four year head coach in YMCA Youth High School Basketball league.
B.A. In Sport Management
Building Supervisor III Resume
Objective : Possess highest regard for authority, present a professional demeanor, able to Work independently, prioritize, delegate, detect anomaly, and yield efficient output.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Conducted security rounds, collected fees for facility rentals and usage.
- Performed routine maintenance on equipment and building,.
- Responded to emergencies to do with security, building, or patrons health and safety.
- Maintained patron satisfaction by providing excellent Customer service.
- Maintained a safe environment for recreation, collegiate and league sports teams, student, faculty and the general public without incident, accident nor complaint while on duty.
- Scheduled event and never was any event/ function assigned to the facility locked out or not set-up.
- Skills Used Authoritative, delegation, punctuality, timely schedule adherence.
Building Supervisor II Resume
Summary : To obtain a Building Supervisor/Clerical position with facility that will utilize previous experience and skills to meet overall company goals and meet the expectations of the company's mission statement.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Check equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Select the most suitable cleaning materials for different types of linens, furniture, flooring, and surfaces.
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
AA In Theology
Building Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Able to multi-task, handle pressure, work with a team, exceed my expectation, complete assignments and go above and beyond in meeting goals and deadlines.
Skills : 10 hour construction safety and health.
- Read and integrate the schedule and independently maintain self discipline in order to be the most reliable and supportive contact person.
- Cleaned and prepared many different rooms for multiple and often overlapping events.
- Met event guidelines and instructions for the comfort of event guests.
- Worked in tandem with wedding planners, party planners, and caterers to set up tables, chairs, and garbage cans for various events.
- Observed, cleaned, and maintained four rooms.
- Responsible for building access, safety, and security.
- Greet guests with a smile and make them feel welcome while using the facilities.
Master Of Arts
Building Supervisor/Director Resume
Headline : Seeking to obtain a position, utilize work experience and education to improve the establishment's already outstanding operation. Detail-oriented professional with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Military Experience, Research.
- Supervised the Recreation Center and maintained visibility for drop-in activities as well as building rentals.
- Set up and broke down furnishings per renters' instructions, and prepared rooms for public meetings, rentals, classes, etc.
- Completed attendance, maintenance, and other reports as requested.
- Maintained control and care of assigned facilities, equipment, and supplies, and complete nightly and specifically assigned custodial duties.
- Worked as a monitor for various local special events, and other duties as needed or assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining attendance records, as well as financial records.
- Created and provided enriching activities that interested the children.
Bachelors Of Science
Building Supervisor Resume
Objective : Incorporating knowledge and great character developed via education and professional experience to help boost productivity and company's success.
Skills : 10 Hour Construction Safety And Health.
- Maintained an inventory of all maintenance equipment tools and supplies.
- Inspected recently vacated properties and supervised necessary repairs.
- Ensured that all required permits were obtained for extensive upgrades.
- Inspected grounds to identify possible maintenance and repair needs.
- Held weekly staff meetings and posted daily work schedules.
- Supervised employee work and provided periodic feedback.
- Tracked the productivity of maintenance staff.