Construction Supervisor Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with strong leadership and a track record of success. Talent for quickly mastering new technology and techniques. Diplomatic and tactful with both professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of exceeding expectations and raising the bar for new goals.
Skills : MS Office, Primavera and Bluebeam Software, Site Super.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Development Construction Supervisor Resume
Summary : To develop new skills and abilities in the Construction Site Supervisor field by filling position with established organization. Extensive supervision experience in Commercial and Industrial Building Construction Industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Supervisory, Communication Skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Excellent Communication Skills.
- Evaluate, analyze and carry out rebuilding of multifamily communities to meet HUD and City Housing Authority codes and regulations Manage, hire, and evaluate personnel while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines, budgets and quality work.
- Maintain all records and certification associated with the appropriate licensing agencies.
- Oversee all contracts for sub-contractors such as: plumbers, electricians, landscaping, painters, architects, structural and civil engineers, and all other trade personnel.
- Implemented highly effective facility preventative maintenance and safety programs.
- Supervise and coordinated staff schedules; work orders and projects spread through out multiple properties Transfer equipment and personnel from one project to another as necessary.
- Perform cost analysis for renovation projects as well as minor/major repairs throughout the complex; to meet budget requirements.
- Proficient in Landlord tenant law Monitoring and participating in operations in assigned sections including HUD inspection projects.
Bachelor Of Science
Maintenance Construction Supervisor Resume
Objective : Results-oriented, hands-on construction and development professional with 30 years of experience in all facets of the industry. Verifiable truck record for the successful completion of million dollar projects through coordinating trades. Developing partnerships and building positive rapport with architects, engineers and local officials, vendors and clients while maintaining costs. Versed in contract negotiations, project estimating, material purchasing, and site management.
Skills : Framing and trim carpentry, basic plumbing and electrical, tile work, flooring, vinyl and aluminum siding, welding, scaffolding, heavy equipment operation, forklift operation, computer proficient, fast learner.
- Function as single point of contact for outside contractors and sub-contractors assigned to pre-outage and outage work on Unit 1 and Unit 3.
- Review and communicate assigned construction activities to identify pre-outage and outage work, coordination issues, schedule conflicts, including all sub contractor roles and responsibilities.
- Assure through personal communication that on-site training, safety guidelines, and WPA requirements are addressed by each contractor.
- Supervision of all contractor roles including the scope of work, cost/schedule requirements, and ensuring that safety requirements are maintained throughout the duration of work.
- Direct coordination with outage supervisor, and plant management, regarding the equipment lay-down areas and on-site contractor facilities.
- Ensure construction activities are on schedule and that conflicts and problems are resolved.
- Monitor contractor activities in order to be in compliance with the National Maintenance Agreement, President's Agreement, and other union agreements while informing management of any issues.
BS In Engineering
Construction Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual with an ability to see the path to success. Thrives on training and knowledge with a desire to always improve on ones self. Technically and mechanically inclined, with the ability to work well with others as well as on my own.
Skills : Construction Management And Excavation, Blueprint Interpretation, Underground Utility Installation, Building Penetration.Experianced With Power Tools, Air Tools And Heavy Duty Equipment.
- Completed system rebuild, new plant construction, fiber construction, co ax cabling, inner duct placement, fiber pulling, manhole and building penetration, and underground vault installations.
- Scheduled the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Conferred with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Prepared contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepared and submitted budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Interpreted and explained plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Planed, organized, and directed activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Took actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
Construction Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Driven individual with well-rounded industry experience looking to utilize my knowledge of operations, contractor management, strategic agreements, and leadership to better support the direction of a company.
Skills : Can manage and construct practically any type building, commercial or Residential. Strong masonry and carpenter skills, with metal studs and drywall included. plan reading and estimating job cost.
- Responsible for the oversight and management of construction on new transmission lines.
- Provide oversight and guidance to contract line builders and contract line inspectors to ensure that projects are being constructed to a high quality, on schedule, and in a safe manner.
- Responsible for the bidding and administering of contracts for the construction of transmission lines.
- Work closely with stakeholders to review the statement of work and ensure the project is construction ready.
- Facilitate internal groups to build a consensus on the evaluation and awarding of projects.
- Serve as the overall liaison for the construction process for external customers, Contract Inspectors, Line Contractors, Engineering, Transmission and Distribution Operations, Vegetation Management, and Supply Chain.
- Provide leadership for Transmission line restoration during storm events.
- Experienced in the overall coordination of damage assessment, line crew coordination, materials coordination, crew comfort, and clearance requirements.
BBA In Management
Construction Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Responsible for Organizing, supervising and assisting over 25 employees from several maintenance crafts to complete contracted jobs within budget and in accordance with specific time constraints.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Sideloader, Stand up, Crane.
- Plan, estimate and execute multi-million dollar NASA and Navy maintenance service and tasks.
- Ensure job sites are safe and that everyone is abiding by safety regulations.
- Responsible for prompt submission of weekly progress and work time reports to company management using various software programs.
- Proficient in the reading and comprehension of building blueprints and schematics as they pertain to modifications and additions to existing structures, as well as new builds.
- Work with company personnel to educate employees about safety, company benefits and policies, and procedures as they relate to specific jobs.
- Set performance goals for myself and employees, prioritize tasks according to job detail and criticality, and perform quality assurance checks of job sites.
- Maintain new equipment and parts inventory in the technical library.
High School Diploma
Jr. Construction Supervisor Resume
Objective : Commercial construction company where my experience is. Display my variety of skills, Carpentry, metal stud framing, drywall, that would be an asset to a company that appreciates quality, experience, Can Do Attitude, devoted to the job and the ability to do it right the first time and make a profit for the business.
Skills : Cost Estimates, Administration, Construction Instructor.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports.
- Perform complex calculations and planning for special or very large jobs.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
Construction Supervisor/Manager Resume
Summary : Responsible for Developing and researching how the use of Full Depth Reclamation on aging roadways could help extend the life cycle of our roadways Oversaw and scheduled duties for 35 full time employees and 5 street and highway inspectors.
Skills : Construction, Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, Flooring, Tiling, Concrete, Drywall, Construction Management.
- Responsible for managing the contracts and contractors hired by the city to ensure compliance to the plans and specifications.
- Administered contracts to ensure proper measurements and payments due.
- Prepared contracts for all Department of Transportation projects.
- Attended plan reviews with other city employees to ensure project plans met needs.
- Responsible for all public relations with citizens and contractors, was also responsible for complaint resolution.
- Maintained a good working relationship with GADOT to garner funding and cooperation for city /state projects.
- Developed and oversaw the implementation of a sidewalk connectivity project, pavement preservation and bridge inspection program.
Asst. Construction Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly competent Civil Engineer with knowledge and experience of managing, directing and monitoring both small and large scale Civil and Environmental projects. Skilled interpersonal communicator able to successfully manage subcontractors and coordinate project management aspects. Capable for problem solving; making decisions in crucial cases and handle high pressure environments. Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment.
Skills : Autocad, Microsoft Office, Communication, Construction.
- Responsible for reading blueprints and building per plans.
- Responsible for making sure all sub-contractors were doing their part of the job on time.
- Managed 3-4 Company employees as well as all Sub-contractors we hired on the job while building the site.
- Responsible for pouring all the concrete pads for the shelters and the caisson for the tower.
- Responsible to assist the crane company in setting the Shelters and the stacking the tower on the site.
- Responsible for scheduling and attending all inspections with the building department to get each phase of the construction signed off.
- Provided the Client's Construction manager with daily reports and photos of the site, and all necessary paperwork to close out the sites.
- Provided all the necessary documents for my Company to bill for the job, to include all the documents for backup on change orders.
Construction Supervisor/Executive Resume
Objective : Construction Supervisor with eleven years of experience in managing multi-million dollar construction projects within a hospital setting. Journeyman carpenter skills include over 30 years of experience with residential and commercial construction. Expert in managing multidisciplinary teams, estimating, troubleshooting, developing cost-effective solutions, securing materials for projects plus excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Skills : Locksmithing, Basic Welding, Small Engines, Iron Work,.
- Reviewed construction contract documents for constructability prior to advertisements, and consulted with customer to resolve discrepancies.
- Chaired pre-construction conferences with contractor, customer, contract and government personnel.
- Coordinated construction contracts with customers, contractors and shop support personnel.
- Conducted daily site visits to observe the quality of work in progress and to ensure compliance to all contract construction documents.
- During site visits observed compliance to EM 385-1-1 Safety and Health quirement.
- Verified all work in place for contractor progress payments.
- Reviewed contractors estimates required for verification of all change orders from the contractors.
- Coordinated final inspection and final acceptance of construction projects with customer, contractor and government contract personnel.
AS In Technology
Construction Supervisor Resume
Objective : Construction supervising projects as well as working alongside the crew on various projects. We do new residential construction and remodels. Work that interests me would be a job outside utilizing my degree in environmental studies.
Skills : Read prints, Make appropriate decisions, Lead crews to the desired end result.
- Oversaw comprehensive planning, organization, and logistics concerned with remodeling and renovations of building and facility construction.
- Developed detailed customized approaches to projects, ensuring excellent design / financial outcomes and successfully mitigating risk from structural flaws and cost overruns.
- Prepared and submitted critical path workflow estimates and progress reports.
- Scheduled projects to meet objectives and timetables.
- Negotiated revisions and additions to contractual agreements with architects, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Established excellent reputation for quality and integrity at all phases of project from preconstruction to finish, with knowledge of LEED green building practices.
- Positioned as subject matter expert for all trades issues involving electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and HVAC.
Bachelor Of Science