CAD Technician Resume
Objective : Education focused on the theory and application of architectural drafting as it applies to the Architectural industry with knowledge of LEED and sustainability.
Skills : KeyCreator, Pro Engineer, Solidworks, Microsoft Office, BobCad, Camio Studio, PC DMIS.
- Designed new and modified by design existing injection mold drawings.
- Worked with Engineers, Quality, Production, and Managers to meet product deadline.
- Designed new plastic injection molds utilizing Auto CAD and Mechanical Desktop software.
- Made advancement in mold designs such as water bubblers, inserts, slides, and step pin designs.
- Utilized Master CAM software to program CNC equipment.
- Worked with customers on product requirements for engineering changes.
- Made improvements to existing molds to conform to product FFF.
- Worked with quality to support PPAP compliance.
MS In Management
Auto CAD Technician Resume
Objective : Looking for the opportunity to join an organization that has the need for a hard working, dependable person. With Knowleadge of several computer programs and worked as a CAD Drafter with an Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and the last 20+ years using AutoCad and a working knowledge of Microstation. Have worked serving others and community at church and church functions.
Skills : Developing drawings, diagrams, & specifications, Developing proposals & presentations, Writing and editing, DataCAD, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, PC building, PC troubleshooting, MacOS, Windows, Linux.
- Plotted the coordinates of mine using AUTOCAD.
- Drafted and updated the mine map using AUTOCAD.
- Updated the current mine map using AUTOCAD.
- Applied basic engineering principles to completed different drawings.
- Designed road blasting to ensure proper road grade using AUTOCAD.
- Worked overtime (90 consecutive days) to meet the production target.
- Developed a sketch of existing mineral deposits reserve using AUTO CAD.
Diploma In Engineering
CAD Technician I Resume
Objective : Recent graduate at top of the class ready to conquer the world of drafting. My combined personal history and education make me a perfect candidate for what you need.
Skills : Autocad, Revit, Solidworks.
- Operated computer-aided drafting AutoCAD and Revit to correct redline edit and to produce designs, working drawings, general notes, sections and schedules.
- Analyzed building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Coordinated structural, electrical, and mechanical designs and determined a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings, and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data.
- Determined procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Checked dimensions of materials to be used and assigned numbers to lists of materials.
- Professional Internship learning the inner workings of the industry.
- Picked up valuable experience in day to day operations.
CAD Technician II Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of experience in AutoCad, including drafting. My experience includes the development and coordination of CAD-related projects associated with civil engineering and structural design, topographic, surface water, groundwater mapping, P & ID's, Electrical and Instrumentation, including Airport related projects.
Skills : Civil 3D 2006 - 2012, Land Development 3, Map 5 CAD Release 2000i - 2011 Carson Survey Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, Excl 2003, 2007, Power Point 2007 Autodesk Design Review, DWG TrueView Plotter Equipment.
- Create and Modify Permit, Construction and Exhibit drawings.
- Research GIS information on existing Utilities.
- Create Surfaces, Profiles and Sections from LiDAR data Design layout(s) of proposed gas main(s) and insuring the design requirements are met.
- Work in a fast pace project team to met set dead lines.
- Worked on a team to setup and contribute CAD Drawing Standards for company.
- Resolve issue dealing with all before mention items.
- Translate Data to GIS formats and back from GIS using Map 3d.
Drafting And Design
CAD Technician III Resume
Headline : Mechanical Engineer with a distinct adeptness in teamwork & leadership settings seeking a challenging and immersive position that will benefit from a creative problem-solving mentality. Qualifications include ProE & Solidworks experience, mechanical hardware testing and analysis, a team-success mindset, and a dedication to producing quality work for the end-user.
Skills : Autocad Civil 3D, Autocad, Cadworx, Oil Pipeline.
- Prepare and develop CAD designs, ensuring accuracy and quality in delivered projects.
- Leverages multiple engineering disciplines to coordinate CAD Designs in the municipal industry.
- Develops conceptual, preliminary and construction/fabrication level drawing.
- Prepares piping & flow diagrams, P&ID's, quantity tables and QAQC.
- Creates 3D modeling of structures and equipment in virtual environments utilizing Navisworks.
- Acts as team representative for customer presentations and alternately as customer advocate during the design phase.
- Improves existing design plans and increases quality by identifying deficiencies and implementing corrections in designs prior to completion.
- Provides insight and guidance as integral team member in CAD Management meetings, discussing scope, timelines, standards and submittal dates.
CAD Technician/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Associate in Applied Sciences - Computer Aided Drafting Design (CADD) Over ten years of Drafting. AutoCAD: Map 3D 2010, LT 2012, 2015 and Revit 2011 Certified Logistic Associate May 2012 Certified in Green Environment 2008 Familiar with Six Sigma principles Enrolled in SolidWorks.
Skills : AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Customer Service, Surveying.
- Updating Fiber Security maps as dictated by the changes to the network made and provided to documentation by construction in the form of red-lined construction or completed as-builds.
- Designed, constructed, installed, and maintenance of telecommunication and cable infrastructure.
- Access data needed for planning, design, and asset management activities.
- Exchanged information with government agencies, utilities, and contractors in both CAD and GIS data formats.
- Prepared designs for distribution overhead and underground electric utility line extensions and modifications to the electrical system.
- Supported design and as-built data flow to GIS, asset management, and other applications.
- Implemented an easier process of printing aerial drawings.
Quality Control And CAD Technician Resume
Headline : CAD Designer with more than twenty years of proficiency and diversity experience in MicroStation, AutoCAD and related CAD technology. Expertise in community planning, theater, shopping mall, retail stores/distribution, oil-field equipment, transportation, railway, roadway and commercial layouts. Extensive 3D modeling, rendering and freehand graphic design experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Event Management, Written Correspondence, Data Entry, Data Analysis.
- Created electrical designs for upgrades to electrical equipment necessary for the operation of petroleum pipelines.
- Produced electrical drawings for motor control centers, PLC cabinets and electrical equipment located remotely on the pipeline sites.
- Sized cables and conduits connecting electrical devices per the National Electrical Code standards.
- Designed the placement of electrical equipment per the American Petroleum Institute standards.
- Selected electrical cabinets from equipment vendor catalog information.
- Reviewed completed design for accuracy and for the compliance of client's standards.
- Surveyed electrical equipment and redlined drawings to reflect as-built conditions for a pipeline spanning 3 states.
- Managed the drafting requirements for 150 pipeline sites for the completion of as-builts.
AAS In Computer
CAD Technician Lead Resume
Headline : Seeking a professional company with great team skills and a great working environment, where I can grow and prosper. I look to utilize my training and ten years of experience to benefit your company and be challenged to grow professionally. I am currently a GIS/BIM Analyst with eight years of experience in the GIS/CAD field. I am currently pursuing and seeking a GIS position in the related field.
Skills : ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, Autocad Manager, ArcInfo, ArcCatalog, ArcSDE, VBA, ArcObjects, AutoCAD 2015, ArcGIS Explorer, Revit Archectectural, Microsoft Office Suite, GPS Pathfinder, Maptech Terrain Navigator, Trimble Pathfinder.
- Conducting Fire flow test, reports and evaluations for buildings structures acquiring for permits through the City of San Antonio.
- Review and evaluate plans pertaining to site utility and fire protection.
- Assisting in the development and design of CAD specs, civil and fire protection drawings.
- Consulting and problem solving with Project managers, engineers and architects pertaining to fire protection.
- Evaluating fire hydrants, water mains, fire line locations and consulting with clients in attempt to achieve this per fire I building codes and city amendments.
- Prepared technical drawings for various projects to be completed on project deadline.
- Filled in technical details, compiled sketches, specs and calculations made by engineers, architects, etc.
- References References are available on requests.
Senior CAD Technician Resume
Headline : Experienced draftsman with over 4 years of AutoCAD drafting and design committed to maintaining innovative technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge. Future plans of furthering my education to achieve a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering come fall 2016 at Penn State (Berks Campus). Core Qualifications Excellent problem solving abilities. Hands on and proactive when it comes to implementing a project successfully.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites.
- Technical Support is supporting the engineer/project managers throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Support consist of preparing installation packages for conveyor and storage/structures installation.
- Permit packages are also included when we are implementing the project.
- Perform design quality control checks to assure that all engineering efforts are precise and aligned to company standards.
- Key contributions in this role included: Established Drawing Standards processes on how drawings should be conducted.
- The standards set up assist new employees on how to consistently produce quality drawings.
- Perform site measurements and verifications to accurately place future equipment and tie in locations for retrofits.
- Strategically produced conceptual design layouts for client's approval for functionality, improved productivity and minimize footprint for future expansions if desired.
Junior CAD Technician Resume
Objective : To utilize my real-time knowledge received during my education in an entry level position within the field of technical drafting and design where I can employ my full potential in a busy office environment to enhance the company productivity and office efficiency.
Skills : Autocad Civil 3D, Autocad Carlson Survey, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word, County GIS sites, Blueprint Reading.
- Coordinated with engineers on roadway, structural, municipal, site development and wastewater projects.
- Proficient with AutoCAD14 and MicroStation.
- Assisted in creating plans for new construction and rehabilitation projects.
- Compiled utility information from existing plans.
- Performed practical field checks of topography and other field conditions within project limits.
- Expedited drafting reviews and coordinated with lead engineer to execute revisions and corrections.
- Displayed ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
CAD Technician/Document Control Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow me to utilize my design and drafting skills while facilitating my growth both personally and professionally via the work ethic and competitive drive that I have developed through operational experience and higher education.
Skills : Data Entry, Inventory, Microsoft Office Suite, Auditing, Editing Media, ArcGIS, Analysis, Computation, Transcription.
- Perform visual and computer quality control checks on facility and/or Summary landbase data.
- Using editor tool, make corrections, close and map backlog work orders.
- Insure map products reflect correct geographic locations of facilities and have standard of cartographic quality.
- During conversion and/or post-conversion, compare source documents to products and information shipped from conversion vendor or field offices.
- Using quality assurance/quality control product and editor tool, enter data, reconcile errors, verify validity of information and assign attribute information as appropriate.
- Assign phasing notation to map product utilizing switch diagrams and information, material information, etc., as provided on source documents.
- Using editor tool, convert post conversion source document details into automated area maps and related data base(s).
BA In Information Technology
CAD Technician Resume
Summary : Experienced draftsman with over 4 years of AutoCAD drafting and design committed to maintaining innovative technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge.
Skills : Autocad, CAD, Design, Construction.
- Fulfill multiple, simultaneous duties for a successful engineering company, including in layouts, performing office tasks for engineers.
- Create CAD drawing of refinery piping systems.
- Compile field notes, create drawings on AutoCAD  from field notes and sketches, and organize spread sheets with Excel.
- Perform structural inspections on all tanks, cranes, surfaces, and mechanical equipment within refinery.
- Piping CAD Technician, Blue Island Phenol, Blue Island, IL Create updated CAD drawing of all existing and new piping networks of plant.
- Create Bill of Materials, and quantity spreadsheets updated daily.
- Assist project manager in supervision of other CAD technicians.