Sr. Technical Operator Resume
Summary : To find a position utilizing the skills gained from previous employment to make a strong contribution to organizational goals, through development of professional skills and knowledge.
Skills : Maintenance Management.
- Responsible for the development of process audit systems to ensure process reliability of fast paced production machines.
- Installation and rollout of new projects/equipment across ten production lines with involvement from initial idea stage, through testing and full implementation.
- Worked in conjunction with Proctor and Gamble Germany to co-ordinate test phase and rollout.
- Responsible for ensuring teams are fully trained in the correct operating procedures and process variables, to enable production lines to run at full optimization, increasing production reliability and efficiency.
- Responsible for the on-going training of personnel developing skills and ownership for equipment.
- Ordering critical spare parts and adjusting stock levels.
- Leading production teams in maintenance systems such as IWS, AM, PM, 5S and TPM.
- Developed strong working relationships with vendors to get the required equipment for the best price.
Art And Design
Technical Operator III Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, efficient & reliable with 6+ years of broadcast production experience and 9 years of administrative/teaching experience.
Skills : Final Cut Pro, Ross OverDrive, AP ENPS, and Adobe Premiere CS3, Xpression, and Avid News Cutter Video Editor.
- Assemble and maintain hollow fiber, roller bottle, and spinner-flask cell culture systems for the purpose of culturing hybridoma cell lines that produce monoclonal antibodies.
- Maintain sterility of systems through the use of a clean-room environment, including walk-in incubators, biosafety cabinets, and bench areas.
- Perform daily maintenance on cell culture systems, including monitoring O2/CO2, pH and glucose levels, removal and concentration of antibody material.
- Maintain hybridoma cell stock levels through cell line expansions and freezes.
- Perform daily and end-of-project paperwork inspections.
- Responsible for implementation of S.O.P.s.
- Maintain laboratory area within GMP guidelines for clean-room areas.
- Process Optimization Responsibilities Developed and modified S.O.P.s and protocols using internal guidelines and validated procedures while following FDA recommendations.
Technical Operator II Resume
Objective : Proven to ably handle any medical emergency or situation, with the requisite skill-set to perform under pressure. Excellent interpersonal skills, and a dedicated worker with a sense of purpose.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Customer Service, Machine Operator, Maintenance of Machine and Equipment, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Scale Operation, Basic Computer Skills.
- Maintained production and packaging records.
- Received and processed items for shipment.
- Inspected products quality before packing.
- Obtained, move, and sorted products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
- Examined and inspected containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Loaded materials and products into packaged processing equipment.
- Operation of different machinery to produce product, interpretation of work orders, troubleshooting, inspection and documentation of product.
Technical Operator I Resume
Summary : To invest work with enduring legacy, seeking self development, improvement and advancement while enjoying job satisfaction.
Skills : Fork Lift, General Laborer, Shipping, Receiving, Cashier, Production, Social Work, Microsoft Office.
- Insured all cellular phones and accessories are clear of defects.
- Delivered the hottest products and technologies and the smartest calling plan services.
- Use proper procedures to properly prescreen and distribute handsets returned to T-Mobile warehouse.
- Verifies RF functionality and diagnostics of PCS telecom equipment.
- Use manufacturer's specific software and hardware to upgrade handset.
- Complies with directive and conforms to industry quality standard.
- Properly cleans and / or replace cosmetic components according to triage standard and cosmetic standard.
- Assist with installation of electronic communication hardware and software and maintain company standards relating to such installation and use of its equipment.
Technical Operator/Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within an organization that will benefit from initiative, capabilities, and contributions. Especially interested in a position with the potential for advancement and increased decision-making responsibilities.
Skills : Lean Management, 5S, Forklift, Shipping & Receiving, Clean Room, Inspection, Manufacturing.
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining quality specification for each product.
- Set up equipment correctly for assigned product models.
- Responsible for verifying correct alignment and flow of product during operation, while regulating machines by adjusting settings.
- Responsible for maintaining quality inspection throughout production process, using micrometers, calipers, and air permeability devices.
- Responsible for regularly conducting visual inspection for the correct appearance of product.
- Checks materials to ensure they match the prescribed formula.
- Monitors and maintains the mixing process to meet the desired mixing grade.
- Checks equipment regularly to ensure normal operating activity is being met.
Technical Operator/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a responsible and challenging position offering the opportunity to fully utilize proven and developing skills in the areas of high tech, in partnership with a circuit boards manufacturing, assembly, and ware-house.
Skills : Windows, Apple, and Linux Adobe Premiere.
- Set and maintain processing equipment within operational parameters, meet or exceed expected output targets and metrics.
- Read blueprints and comprehend the English instruction documents and engineering notes to take individual/specific action to produce precisely designed products.
- Always follows documented work instruction.
- Understands and consistently uses quality tools, supports and participate in continuous improvement, proficiently uses the "STOP" process (if applicable).
- Experienced handling small delicatessen componentes and fiber/fiber optical.
- Using ESD practicas and clean room protocolo.
- Maintains certifications cross functional with demonstrated expertise on critical operations.
Technical Operator/Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within an organization that will benefit from initiative, capabilities, and contributions. Especially interested in a position with the potential for advancement and increased decision-making responsibilities.
Skills : Lean Management, 5S, Forklift, Shipping & Receiving, Clean Room, Inspection, Manufacturing.
- Work autonomously in a team environment all while maintaining and operating process equipment.
- when motors, conveyor belts, and other process equipment fault out.
- Provide preventative maintenance to equipment after proper Safety Lock Out-Tag Out procedure.
- Effectively run Clean In Place and Sanitation In Place systems to properly clean pipes, valves, vessels and machinery.
- Comply with all Good Manufacturing Practices and Personal Protective Equipment procedures.
- Conduct hourly quality checks to ensure yogurt is meeting all specifications: Weight, Temperature, Alkalinity and Durability.
- Ensure proper documentation of pneumatic, heating, and yogurt control levels throughout shift work.
Technical Operator/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position that will allow to utilize skills while emphasizing in the customer service field. Passion for helping others and a desire to make a difference.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Communication, Adobe.
- Provide End User Support/training of computers/audio visual equipment as needed.
- Maintain Communications Log of daily activity.
- Maintain Spreadsheet and provide pictures of all computer/AV equipment in the lecture halls-post to the Department website.
- Answer Multi-line phone/transfer calls to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor Calendar of events for Outages/Preventative Maintenance, etc.
- Experience in a data center with enterprise server monitoring tools and with resolution of service interruptions.
- Experience supporting classroom technology including projection and sound system hardware and software.
Certification In Course
Technical Operator/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that can provide opportunity for growth and development by utilizing leadership and organization skills to achieve business goals.
Skills : CNC, Blue print reading, Data entry, Mechanically incline, Technical Operator, Programming.
- Schedule and manage teams vacation Plus all the task below Machine operator (yogurt production) Performing C.I.P Operations which includes; filling, casing and stacking equipment.
- Inspect product and packaging for defects.
- Use special chemicals for proper sanitation.
- Monitor equipment/machinery for any adjustments needed, accurate record keeping to insure proper production counts.
- Material Handling/Supply Operator Prepare daily audits to ensure inventory accuracy to minimize discrepancies.
- Order materials as needed, verify GMI's and expiration dates.
- Perform daily safety checks on all equipment.
Technical Operator Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity with a stabilize company. Where can utilize organizational, safety and operator training to contribute to the future success. Conducting business in a socially responsible and ethical manner, respecting the law and support universal human rights and protecting the environment and benefiting the communities where we work.
Skills : Graphic Design.
- Performs preventive maintenance on machinery.
- Ensures system reliability by troubleshooting machinery for defects.
- Operating manufacturing equipment in accordance with company procedures.
- Applies continuous improvement techniques to eliminate machine breakdowns.
- Drives line improvement through data analysis and prioritization of loss elimination opportunities.
- Ensures machines are operating at centerline specification.
- Resolves faults, alarms and alerts in the valve cluster and on units.