Chemical Process Operator Resume
Summary : Position as experienced process operator, employing the skills and training that acquired as a technician and operator.
Skills : Chemical Operator, Surveyor, Electronics Technicain.
- Excelled in training to become qualified operator through 4 year progression program for Ammonia Plant operators.
- Qualified in water clarification and demineralization, field operations, compressor operations, and control board operations.
- Made necessary adjustment to process during day to day operations to maintain plant within safe operating control limits.
- Performed numerous plant start-ups, shutdowns, and assisted during plant upset conditions in accordance with plant standard operating procedures with minimal downtime and high regard to the safety of plant equipment and personnel.
- Safely performed Lock, Tag, and Try procedures along with purging and clearing plant of unsafe conditions for pumps, vessels, piping and other various plant equipment in preparation for maintenance.
- Participated and assisted in plant turnaround operations and major overhaul of plant and related equipment.
- Issued maintenance safe work permits to maintenance employees after ensuring the safety of areas and equipment to perform hot work, line breaking, and other work.
Sr. Chemical Process Operator Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Chemical Process Operator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes experience, Safety, PPE, and forklift training, Management and supervisory experience.
- Performs duties associated with the production of chemicals according to product specifications and production schedule.
- Utilize Standard Operating Procedures Processes to meet product quality specification, Maintain current, details knowledge and understanding of unit equipment, unit operations.
- Measure, weigh mix chemical ingredients according to batch specifications.
- Draw and test samples for laboratory analysis.
- Monitor gauges, recording instruments and flow meters to ensure specific operating conditions are maintained.
- Make periodic rounds of unit, checking and adjusting process equipment to ensure proper operation, report and correct any adnormal situations Maintain familiarity of safe handling, regulatory compliance, emergency response for product in responsible production area.
- Complete appropriate production paperwork (batch sheets, equipment logs, work orders, safe work permits, process information and production data).
- Clean and prepare as require for maintenance Maintain good housekeeping in assigned area as required.
Master of Science
Jr. Chemical Process Operator Resume
Objective : Worked in mining/chemical operations, hardware, feed, and water well drilling. Learned costumer service, heavy equipment operation, and electrical work.
Skills : Highly organized and efficient.
- Responsible for the daily operations of electrolysis of radioactive chemicals process.
- Maintained safe and efficient working environment while processing nuclear chemicals.
- Assisted DCS operator with time critical tasks to maximize production of fluorine chemicals in order to maintain production rates.
- Utilized process drawings and manuals to troubleshoot unit components to obtain maximum production.
- Maintained high levels of chemical containment in accordance with the Nuclear Regulatory Commerce while collecting samples.
- Monitored all equipment and system; and made adjustments in order to safely produce quality products and performed troubleshooting skills.
- Participated in plant safety and quality programs and adhered to safety policies and procedures Responsible for the daily operations of chemical processing unit Monitored gauges and critical compnents within unit.
- Responsible for taking samples of product and reporting to lad for processing Participated in unit turnarounds and monthly maintenance programs.
Chemical Process Operator III Resume
Summary : Quick learner with 10+ years of experience working a wide variety of assembly line stations. 80 hours of Lean Manufacturing classroom training. Skilled at using different computer applications. Proficient at using hand tools and air and electric torque guns. Worked with all levels of management and with vendors and engineers.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Machine Operator.
- Assures coating slurry and raw substrates meet required specifications, starts equipment to transfer slurry to the coater machine.
- Sets scale limits and pump operation pressure to assure proper slurry supply to coating machine.
- Enters production information into computer for lot packages, downtime sheets and JDE.
- Follows work instructions, and specification sheets, sets and controls coating machines to regulate speed of coating, flow of chemical slurries, and temperature of drying ovens to maintain specified customer quality requirements.
- Utilizes work instructions to guide and troubleshoot coater systems and make appropriate adjustments to assure proper coater operation.
- Cleans and maintains coating machines and associated feed tanks, plumbing and pumps.
- Properly completes administrative entries associated with coater operations such as Process Lot Tickets, standard process control charts and other operations forms.
- Loads substrates onto a line and packs substrates into boxes.
Bachelor Of Science
Chemical Process Operator II Resume
Summary : Experienced and hard working individual with various skills and knowledge seeking employment to benefit established company.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Cherry Picker, As400, Windows.
- Prepares process by studying work order; setting controls.
- Manufactures product by initiating and controlling process; collecting and testing samples.
- Maintains product quality by completing quality assurance tests; adjusting process controls; cleaning-up after processing; completing tank maintenance; monitoring tank truck loading and unloading.
- Produces substances by initiating, monitoring, and controlling process; completing analyses.
- Maintains quality standards by collecting and testing samples; completing quality assurance tests; adjusting process controls.
- Improves processing system by identifying problems; evaluating and recommending new techniques.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following safety, health, and environmental standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; responding to crises.
Master of Science
Chemical Process Operator I Resume
Headline : Proven track record of driving results in a safe and timely manner in sometimes extreme and fast paced environments. Whether working as a team player or leading a team to success, you can count on my professionalism, work ethic, and experience to get the job done.
Skills : Management, Administrative, Communication, Communication, Computer Skills.
- Collect samples and perform testing of the product.
- Operate various equipment; perform lock and tag out procedures and change system configuration to assist in producing a quality products.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on all process and support equipment, to equipment system maintenance.
- Observe safety precautions to prevent fires or explosions.
- Adjust controls to regulate temperature, pressure, feed, or flow of liquids or gases and times of prescribed reactions, according to a knowledge of equipment and processes.
- Monitor gauges, recording instruments, flowmeters, or products to ensure that specified conditions are maintained.
- Control or operate equipment in which chemical changes or reactions take place during the processing of industrial or consumer products.
Associate Of Arts
Lead Chemical Process Operator Resume
Summary : To obtain a Chemical Process Operator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Skills : Microsoft office., Forklift Operator, computer literate, SAP systems application and products software knowledgeable.
- Calculate material requirements or yields according to formulas.
- Confer with technical and supervisory personnel to report or resolve conditions affecting safety, efficiency, or product quality.
- Control or operate chemical processes or systems of machines, using panelboards, control boards, or semi-automatic equipment.
- Direct workers engaged in operating machinery that regulates the flow of materials and products.
- Draw samples of products and conduct quality control tests to monitor processing and to ensure that standards are met.
- Inspect operating units, such as towers, soap-spray storage tanks, scrubbers, collectors, or driers to ensure that all are functioning and to maintain maximum efficiency.
- Monitor processes and operated controls on a DCS control system.
Bachelor Of Science
Chemical Process Operator/Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position that utilizes skills in complex high precision manufacturing, process control trouble-shooting and, teamwork with a relentless commitment to safety towards people, the environment and, our community.
Skills : Heavy equipment, Management, MSHA, and safety.
- Adjust control to regulate temperature, pressure, and time of prescribed reaction, according to knowledge of equipment and processes.
- Draw samples of the product at specified stages, perform standard tests or send samples to a laboratory for analyses.
- Tend auxiliary equipment, such as heaters, scrubbers, filters, and dryers, to prepare and or further process materials.
- Routinely inspect equipment for leaks or other hazards.
- Maintain a log of gage readings, shift production and equipment malfunctions.
- Monitor equipment controls through the use of the DCS computer programs.
- Oversee installation of machinery and perform tests to ensure that they are safe for use.
Asst. Chemical Process Operator Resume
Headline : To obtain a rewarding and challenging career with a reputable company that can utilize skills to achieve company goals.
Skills : Raw and hazardous material handling, Inventory Control, Customer Service.
- Complete each step of the wet milling process, producing wet starch from raw corn.
- Maintain all machinery, PLC control boards, and control valves to regulate the pressure, density and the temperature of the production.
- Separate corn into its four basic components: starch, germ, fiber and protein.
- Send samples of the mentioned processes to the laboratory for analysis subsequently use results for making appropriate adjustments to the milling process.
- Provided support for supervisor, attending safety meetings and follow all GMP practices.
- Conduct preventive maintenance as scheduled to each machine.
- Chart the progress of each production schedule.
Chemical Process Operator Resume
Summary : Knowledge and experienced worker in a chemical processing or manufacturing environment Proficient in understanding procedural and safety documents, maintenance manuals, posted instruction, and placards.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Six Sigma Yellow Belt, PDCA Continuous Improvement Method, Microsoft Office, Confined Space, First Aid/CPR.
- Setup and operate complex chemical process equipment.
- Take numerous in-process samples and analytically test to verify the quality of the product.
- Weigh and measure to proper proportions and mixes ingredients.
- Makes adjustments of equipment, temperature, pressure or time cycle as needed to achieve expected results.
- Perform minor and preventative maintenance on process equipment.
- Extensively clean process equipment during product changes.
- Makes adjustments of equipment, temperature, and pressure or time cycle as needed.
- Record and track analytical data/Input data into a computer and generate reports Operate forklift and run warehouse.