Clinical Social Worker Resume
Summary : Licensed Clinical Social Worker with both field and administrative experience supporting diverse populations from youth to geriatrics. Creative thinker with exceptional work ethics, crisis management, problem solving, and organizational skills. Plans and implements outreach program to homebound clients, minimizing isolation, improving quality of life, and ensuring needs are met.
Skills : CLIENTS.
- Consulted with clients and community groups to determine gaps in needed community-based service.
- Maintained confidential case records in accordance with agency and legal guidelines.
- Identified needs, strengths, and limitations by completing comprehensive assessments of individuals and families; developed measurable treatment plans and interventions.
- Improved quality of services provided to clients/families and developed professional capacity through creation of presentations and discussing clinical work in formal and informal settings.
- Co-created curriculum for therapeutic performing arts program and facilitated therapeutic group to address trauma, which increased self-esteem and acceptance, allowed youth to develop healthy relationships, and decreased problematic behaviors.
- Identified foster homes for youths living in state institutions by designing, organizing, and strategically outlining plans to recruit/license new foster families in accordance with guidelines established by the Department of Children and Families.
- Advocated for youth in care by functioning as liaison between CFS and community based organizations, advancing agency's mission of improving the lives of children who are at risk and strengthening families.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Resume
Objective : Extensive knowledge and excellent Clinical Skills, having worked in the private, public, and non profit sectors for many years. I am confident that my knowledge base and clinical skills will be an asset to your organization and to those you serve.
Skills : Medical Social Work, Psychosocial assessments, Theraputic counseling, Relationship building, Animal Assisted Social Work, EMR, Data Collection, Recruiting, MS Office.
- Participate in patient/family and staff orientation, education, and in-service activities to promote understanding of the psychosocial impact of ESRD.
- Provides comprehensive psychosocial assessment on each patient within 30 days or 13 treatments from the patient's admission to the facility, in 90 days, and at least yearly thereafter.
- Assists patients and their families in obtaining financial assistance, medical insurance coverage, transportation, travel, home health care, and assists in developing and/or improving facility and community resources to meet patient's needs.
- Assists patients and facility members with the adjustment to dialysis and informs both of the patient's Rights and Responsibilities, Facility Rules, Grievance Procedure, and facility policies.
- Continues to assist patients with psychosocial problems related to dialysis throughout the patient's treatment at the facility.
- Participates in the development of each patient's plan of care based on the patient's current psychosocial needs as identified in the patient's assessment.
- Assists and/or encourages patient in completion of Kidney Disease Quality of Life assessment tool within 120 days of admission to facility and at least annually.
Master Of Social Work
Clinical Social Worker Intern Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic Masters of Social Work with 5 years experience in medical and mental health settings, working with adult and late-life populations in health care, outpatient, and inpatient treatment settings. Extensive experience working with military veterans.
Skills : Active Learning, Active Listening, Assessment Building.
- Provided a full range of social work services within commonly accepted standards of social work practice, which included casework, individual, family and group counseling, discharge planning, case management and other services as appropriate.
- Provided assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and crisis intervention as needed to members who present themselves for psychiatric evaluation.
- Participated in discharge planning with other disciplines and ensure that discharge plans are executed in a manner that is timely and appropriate.
- Independently conducted psychosocial assessments, to include geriatric, helped develop treatment plans, and set goals in collaboration with the Veteran/family/caregivers and with the interdisciplinary treatment team, and offered psychosocial interventions and measured outcomes to interventions.
- Collaborated with treating physician, psychiatric and allied health professional team to plan and direct each individual member's treatment program.
- Conducted individual and group psychotherapy (under clinical supervision) within the inpatient unit.
- Conducted individual psychotherapy (under clinical supervision) with veterans in an outpatient setting.
Lead Clinical Social Worker Resume
Objective : To provide mental health services, substance abuse services and advocacy either programmatically or clinically for an organization that is positively impacting the lives of the people that they serve.
Skills : Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Celerity EMR, QuickDoc EMR, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for the provision of emergency and crisis evaluation and assessment services with patients that present for voluntary and in-voluntary treatment services.
- Perform independent assessment and formulate a diagnosis based on symptomology and communicate findings with psychiatry and nursing staff.
- Develop treatment plans based on clinical findings and apply most effective treatment services and recommendations for discharge plans for primary Social Worker and Clinical staff.
- Work with a team of medical and mental health professionals in order to apply the most appropriate and effective treatment.
- Work closely with the patient's family members and facilitate support services and clinical case management services in order to make certain the patient has a positive support system and to value participation in treatment planning.
- Developed a strong community referral system in which patients who are deemed stable enough for community outpatient services are referred and that any barriers to services are identified and rectified.
- Apply hospital policy and procedures as well as State of Florida Backer Act and Marchman act statutes.
Masters Of Social Work
Clinical Social Worker III Resume
Summary : Looking to find a position as Social Worker in which to put my talents and experience to work for an agency.
Skills : Word, Powerpoint.
- Counsels individuals or groups regarding psychological or emotional problems such as stress, substance abuse, or family situations and develops and implements therapeutic treatment plan in secure setting.
- Interviews residents to obtain information concerning social history, treatment and other pertinent information.
- Plans and administers therapeutic treatment, behavior modification, and stress management therapy to assist residents in developing/displaying appropriate behaviors.
- Changes method and degree of therapy when indicated by resident reactions/needs.
- Discusses progress toward goals with residents such as medication regiment, family relationships, educational programs, social development, discharge plans or other behavioral problems.
- Consults with psychologist/psychiatrist or other specialists concerning treatment plans and amends plans as required.
- Maintains regular contacts with other agencies/professionals regarding client progress in the therapeutic treatment program through phone calls, letters, and/or monthly reporting.
- Refers resident to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling.
Clinical Social Worker II Resume
Objective : Applying for the Clinical Social Worker position, as a qualified candidate based on my advanced education, paid professional experience and training. Evaluating and assessing client's backgrounds and needs information to determine eligibility for benefits.
Skills : Case Management, Program Management, Educational Advisor, Career Planner, Domestic Violence Advocate, Disability Claims Specialist, Benefit Consultant.
- Provided assistance with identification of client's emotional needs and needs of their family system in the area of crisis intervention.
- Assisted group home staff with support and direction as needs arise in areas of stress, families/residents in crisis situations and/or in management of hostile, hysterical or depressed residents specific to their clinical diagnosis.
- Maintained statistical information as requested, completed concise and timely documentation in client's file.
- Assisted in the integration of social services functions in resident care, discharge planning and aftercare planning processes with other hospital departments, external service organizations, agencies and health care facilities.
- Provided individual and group therapeutic counseling to residents.
- Completed intakes for new residents for admission of & process intake information.
- Served as a liaison between; DCFS, law enforcement, social services, schools, client families and other organizations in the community.
- Responsible for providing case management and clinical social work services to youth at risk within 2 affiliated group homes.
Master's In Social Work
Clinical Social Worker I Resume
Objective : Currently unemployed due to family medical issues, and seeking employment. I intend to have my Clinical Psychologist's license in 4 months.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Clinical Interviewing, Psychological.
- Provided short term, goal focused, individual, couples, family and group psychotherapy for acute care psychiatric patients.
- Primary diagnoses included Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and Substance Abuse/Dependence.
- Common presenting problems include suicidal and homicidal intent, alcohol and drug detoxification and stabilization, and psychosis.
- Completed timely, accurate, concise and individualized completion of biopsychosocial assessments for each patient.
- Provided completed psychosocial assessments to treatment team members as well as other case management staff within the hospital to ensure appropriate follow up care and outpatient placement for the client.
- Worked collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to include case managers, psychiatrists, social workers, psychiatric technicians, and nursing staff in order to provide comprehensive treatment.
- Completed timely reports for hospital administration staff showing number of clients seen, types of diagnoses, and length of stay at the hospital.
Lead Clinical Social Worker Resume
Objective : Obtain a position where my education and clinical experience in the field of behavioral health can be employed to help others achiever greater psychosocial well-being.
Skills : Rational emotive therapy, illness management and recovery, and social skills training for people with schizophrenia.
- Participates in and supports developed care plans for members with high level acuity needs utilizing social service expertise to evaluate the members need for alternative services and third party needs.
- Outreaches to members telephonically and/or in-person and coordinates members' case management services.
- Interacts continuously with members, family, physician(s), and other resources to determine appropriate behavioral action needed to address/support medical needs.
- Reviews benefits options, researches community resources, coordinates services, trains/creates behavioral routines and enables members to be active participants in their own healthcare.
- Provides telephone follow-up to ensure members have seen their PCP and are completing their treatment plan or preventive care services a defined by the PCP or guidelines.
- Coordinates community resources with emphasis on the development of natural support system.
- Coordinates benefits, regulations, laws and public entitlement programs.
- Acts as a liaison and member advocate between the member/family, physician and facilities/agencies.
Master Of Arts
Clinical Social Worker/Manager Resume
Summary : Animal Assisted Clinical Social Work Certificate. Plan to pursue a career in the healthcare social work field to drive my interest in psycho social aspects of health.
Skills : Therapy, Assessment.
- Oversee care coordination for patients with a spinal cord injury.
- Provide social work service within case management to physicians, spinal cord injury patients, families, and interdisciplinary staff in the care of patients.
- Interview spinal cord injury patients and plan activities to meet the social and emotional needs of them and their families, and to facilitate psychological recovery.
- Work collaboratively with nursing staff, case managers, external hospitals or skilled nursing facilities to provide health services across the continuum of care.
- Assess spinal cord injury patients and family's needs for, and responses to, healthcare services on an ongoing basis.
- Work with health-care professionals as well as collect patient information to provide them with the best care.
- Coordinate with external home care agencies for independent community living.
- Provide crisis intervention and help families to understand the complexities and impact of spinal cord injuries, and respond to immediate needs of patients and families in emergency situations.
Masters In Social Work
Asst. Clinical Social Worker Resume
Summary : Sixteen years of experience in the field of social work Excellent administrative, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems Team player.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Assist members in stabilizing their transition from hospital to home by identifying medical/behavioral health needs following discharge.
- Assist, when necessary, in providing intensive case management/therapeutic interventions to health plan members with the intent of providing a continuum of care, fostering improved health and an improved sense of accomplishment in daily living activities.
- Assist providers in identifying and engaging medically fragile health plan members in hospitals and our community for Amerigroups Case Management services.
- Assist providers and plan members with navigating the health care system so as to capture the best outcome for wellness.
- Assist providers and health plan members in identifying barriers to a preventative and efficient quality of care.
- Collaborate case management efforts with key providers to ensure timely, professional care.
- Utilize new knowledge base from on-going educational opportunities to assist and inform providers and members about navigating their behavioral health and medical care needs.
Master Of Social Work
Associate Clinical Social Worker Resume
Objective : Versatile Social Worker skilled in assessments, intakes, referrals, crisis management and case management. Effective at working with clients from a wide range of backgrounds. Passionate about providing meaningful support and services to all clients.
Skills : Computer Skills, Electronic Health Records and Documentation, Windows 10, Office.
- Work with patients to coordinate resources for their transition home.
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary team Physicians, Residents, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, and Physical Therapist, to facilitate desired treatment outcomes.
- Responsible for achieving outcomes consistent with the organizational mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of Carolinas Medical Center.
- Superuser for Cerner and star and helped implement the new system to CMC-Northeast.
- Assist with the collection, analyzing data to support performance improvement projects such as patient satisfaction, customer service, and hospital and clinic process improvement.
- Work with patient registration and patient accounts to ensure patients receive pre-authorization before their hospital admission.
- Work with self-pay patients to help with financial counseling and indigent meds.
- Follow-up with patient complaints and help ensure that patients are satisfied with their treatment services and customer service expectations.
Clinical Social Worker Resume
Headline : To obtain a social work position with an established social service agency that will allow for the acquiring of clinical knowledge and experience and help in the growth of the company.
Skills : Bilingual.
- Provided direct patient care to a caseload of clients including initial assessments, pre-admissions, screenings, therapy to individuals, groups, families and couples.
- Facilitated support group for boys aged 9-12.
- Developed, formulated and documented pre-admission and intake assessments, progress notes for each contact, comprehensive treatment plans, treatment plan reviews and transfer summaries in a timely manner.
- Offered provision of case management services to clients, overseeing their treatment needs, making appropriate arrangements between programs within and outside the clinic and make appropriate community referrals.
- Submitted timely communication with and submission of paperwork required by the insurance companies.
- Participated in weekly individual supervision, team and staff meetings, case presentations and in service trainings.
- Provided provision of emergency coverage and recording of contacts in emergency cover log and via progress notes on a rotating basis with other clinical social workers.
Masters In Social Work