Social Worker I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Social Worker. Motivated and reliable professional with over three years of Social Work experience and over five years of Administration and Office Support experience. Provide outstanding service, high-performing and creative, and relate easily to clients as well as colleagues. Seeking a position with a stable company with room for growth and opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Data Entry, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Bilingual In Spanish Proficient In Microsoft Suite - Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Able To Function Well In A Highly Stressful Environment.
- Advocated with the caregiver, different service providers, physicians, and consumers to ensure services are continuous.
- Advocated on behalf of clients and families for services, basic needs, and other related issues.
- Composed or prepared correspondence, case notes, narrative and technical reports, notifications, and related documents using computer-based applications.
- Adhered to the procedures regarding the usage of flex funds, submitted receipts in a timely manner, and kept all records of flex fund usage in the client file.
- Helped families gain access to community resources which would assist the family in meeting their needs.
- Conducted home and community visits related to client needs as required for the area of assignment.
- Counseled clients and/or their families to facilitate achieving service plan goals, developing life skills, and/or mitigating inappropriate behavior.
- Performed needs and comprehensive assessments; developed or updated care plans, service plans, and/or treatment plans with clients or consumers to address their needs and to facilitate referral to appropriate treatment or service providers or facilities; engaged clients and families in the development of service implementation plans.
- Developed and implemented strategies for presenting and teaching new/current parenting education.
- Provided crisis prevention, intervention, and supportive counseling as needed.
Family Support Worker / Social Worker II Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Socal Worker. Detail-oriented, passionate Geriatric Social Worker with extensive experience in program/service coordination, policy development, need gap analysis, system evaluation, and discharge planning. Career Profile: Skilled communicator with exceptional organization, time management, and decision-making abilities who is adept at educating, motivating, and supporting others.Foster client strengths and incorporate them into holistic discharge coordination or residential programs, creating the least restrictive setting to promote optimal physical and mental health.
Skills : Assessment, Risk Management, Discharge Planning, Conflict Mediation, Group Meetings, Service Coordination, Supervisory Experience, Resource Development, Project Management, and Program Evaluation.
- Planning, assessing, and coordinating services to facilitate dual goal discharge between two variations of restrictive service environments: home/assisted living and independent living.
- Developing a tailored plan based on resident's and responsible party's goals, needs, and resources.
- Improving outcome and success by utilizing multidisciplinary risk identification and management in care planning.
- Designing and incorporating discharge interview questions into social history to implement a proactive approach, beginning discharge planning with a needs assessment.
- Facilitating family care plan meetings for discharge planning as well as significant change, review of care/treatment plans, triage, and multidisciplinary team case collaborations.
- Co-facilitate family grievances meetings in collaboration with nursing management and administration.
- Conducting monthly resident council meeting and submit the report to department directors for review and correctional plan response.
- Referring clients to the chaplain/spiritual leader, clinical social worker, and community resources.
- Supervising and mentoring a BSW intern and BSW staff member providing services within a nursing facility.
- Conducting mood/cognitive assessments for the development of appropriate interventions in conjunction with multiple disciplinary assessments, such as psychologist, psychiatrist, clinical social worker, and psychotherapist.
Social Worker II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Social Worker. Motivated and reliable professional Social Work experience and over five years of Administration and Office Support experience. Provide outstanding service, high-performing and creative, and relate easily to clients as well as colleagues. Seeking a position with a stable company with room for growth and opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish Proficient In Microsoft Suite - Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Able To Function Well In A Highly Stressful Environment.
- Advocate with the caregiver, different service providers, physicians, and consumers to ensure services are continuous.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and families for services, basic needs, and other related issues.
- Composing or preparing correspondence, case notes, narrative and technical reports, notifications, and related documents using computer-based applications.
- Adhering to the procedures regarding the usage of flex funds submits receipts in a timely manner and keeps all records of flex fund usage in the client file.
- Helping families gain access to community resources which would assist the family in meeting their needs.
- Conducting home and community visits related to client needs as required for the area of assignment.
- Counseling clients and/or their families to facilitate achieving service plan goals, developing life skills, and/or mitigating inappropriate behavior.
- Performing needs and comprehensive assessments; develop or update care plans, service plans, and/or treatment plans with clients or consumers to address their needs and to facilitate referral to appropriate treatment or service providers or facilities; engage clients and families in the development of service implementation plans.
- Providing crisis prevention, intervention, and supportive counseling as needed.
- Assisting in the development and presentation of parent education programs to include information on normal development, effective parenting, and personal stress management skills.
Social Worker Assistant Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Social Worker Started as a volunteer and after two years was asked to apply for a permanent position and was made a permanent employee. Trusted and well-liked employee. Because of personal issues made the decision to move to South Dakota.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Designing Inservice Training, Instructor, Communication, Project Manager, Conflict Resolution, Person-Centered Planning, Crisis Management, and Scheduling.
- Contacting parents, as needed, to promote the physical, social and psychological well-being of students.
- Conducting individual and group guidance/orientation services for new and re-entering students to orient them to the advantages, requirements, services, and opportunities of the school.
- Counseling students on a regular basis regarding careers, educational, social interests, and/or other similar matters in helping them to explore alternatives.
- Providing family counseling as needed to promote student emotional stability.
- Arranging services from other agencies for the students and their families as the family situation requires.
- Utilizing the services of other disciplines and promote the interdisciplinary team approach to problem-solving.
- Acting as a liaison to community and other agency referral services to assist students and their families.
- Taught by a specially selected and trained high school teacher (or qualified group leader) who excels in working with high-risk youth.
- Intended participants are randomly selected high school students at risk of dropping out of school.
- Increase school performance, decrease drug involvement, decrease suicide risk.
Social Worker Associate Resume
Summary : Social Services professional with 7 years of experience as a Social Worker, working with men, women, youth, and children. Recognized for the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively within a team. Demonstrated conflict resolution skills, and strong decision-making skills.
Skills : Conflict Resolution, Person-Centered Planning, Crisis Management, Scheduling, Patient Advocate, Information And Referral, Grant Writing, Budgeting, Client Needs Assessment, and Supervisory.
- Assumed the responsibility of a caseload of 10 to 15 families, both intact families and families with children in state custody.
- Conducted family home visits, children placement visits, and unannounced visits as required.
- Facilitated out-of-home placement for foster children and provided transportation as needed.
- Developed and implemented family case plans, which were generated with the assistance of the client responsible for following the case plan requirements.
- Facilitated quarterly family conferences to discuss the case plan in detail and discuss the goals set.
- Made both, individual and family referrals to outside community agencies to assist individuals with accomplishing case plan goals.
- Facilitated "no-fault" internal and external audits, as a result of sound recordkeeping and thorough documentation.
- Provided ongoing intervention services to families and individuals, discussing specific needs and organizing appropriate provider contacts to assist with the targeted need of the individual.
- Maintained ongoing contact with outside providers to ensure the consistency of the client with meeting the required goals.
- Interfaced with the local court system, attending court proceedings, and working directly with child protection attorneys.
Social Worker Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Social Worker. An experienced case manager with a background in client relations, program analysis, and data administration. -Excellent analytical skills, able to assess and offer customized support to each client in an effective and timely manner. -Expertise in offering education on program options, improving communications, case progress, and development. Expertise in data collection, document development, and report generation.
Skills : Patient Advocate, Information And Referral, Grant Writing, Budgeting, Client Needs Assessment, Supervisory, Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel, Word Perfect.
- Supervising all case management processing for clients in relation to various programs.
- Responsible for conducting interviews, analyzing documentation, and providing resources for those seeking assistance.
- Supporting clients with financial analysis and employment verifications, to determine eligibility for benefits and available options.
- Collaborating with state agencies and benefits coordinators to develop individualized plans for each case.
- Preparing reporting and status report on continuing changes in client cases, ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Performing research, evaluating changes in available resources and updating knowledge base on the most current details.
- Educating clients on the programs available, requirements for continuing support, and options for change.
- Providing counseling to prenatal and postnatal mothers on parenting responsibilities and maintaining their child's health.
- Executing all data management for the homeless management information system (HMIS).
- Liaisoning with employers and the department of human resources on data analysis and confidentiality.
Medical Social Worker Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Social Worker. Seeking to obtain a position utilizing my experience and training in Social Work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Research, Interpersonal, Adaptability, Leadership, Supervisory Experience, and Blue Print Reading.
- Provide social service activates as related to terminally ill patients and their families, including planning, treatment, and consultation with other staff.
- Participate with self-managed care teams to provide support and education for patient and families based on the hospice philosophy of care.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to keep team members informed of changes in patient and family psychosocial plan of care.
- Relate positively to various types of personalities and family dynamics.
- Make referrals to community resources as appropriate to meet patient and family needs.
- Maintain adequate, complete and timely records of all activities and services provided to patients and families.
- Assist in the orientation and training of volunteers, staff, physicians and community members.
- Participate in ongoing psychosocial, spiritual and bereavement assessment of the patient and family in cooperation with the interdisciplinary team.
- Identify and work with high risk and/or suicidal patients and family members.
- Documentation meeting the requirements and accountability to the utilization review committee.
Lead Social Worker Resume
Summary : 28+ years of extensive experience as a Social Worker. Seeking to secure a position with a company where my education and past experience can be utilized for the mutual benefit of my employer and myself.
Skills : Excellent Written and Oral Communication, Project Management, and Overall Organizational, Computer Software Expertise, Advanced MS Office Applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Complete the initial assessment on all patients meeting high-risk criteria or are referred by a member of the health care team.
- Collaborating with other disciplines such as physicians, nurses, rehabilitation staff, and pharmacist regarding patient care.
- Facilitating discharge planning with the health care team, identifying any services or equipment needed at discharge.
- Completing pre-admission screening prior to nursing home placement per past requirements.
- Conducting staff training for health system employees, instructor for i-post/post facilitator training (Clinton co & QC coalitions) write and update policy and procedures for the social services department.
- Communicating with physicians regarding patient goals and discharge planning.
- Preparing and monitoring quality measurements and projects for social services.
- Serving as a member of the ethics committee for genesis medical center/Davenport campus, chairperson for DeWitt campus.
- Coordinating senior health insurance information program (ship) and support ship volunteer counselors.
- Working with cluster support teams to reduce barriers that impede learning.
Social Worker/Case Manager Resume
Headline : Passionate, caring and dedicated Social Worker with 6 years of experience in healthcare settings dedicated to improving quality of life for the elderly. Skilled in cultivating a safe and supportive environment that promotes the social and emotional health of patients and provides access to government, community, and educational resources. Engaging communicator adept at building therapeutic relationships spanning diverse cultures; collaborate effectively with families and clinical team members. Developed programs to encourage job entry and social engagement. Facilitated group sessions promoting independent living following discharge.
Skills : Computers, Copy Machines, Faxes, Phones, Knowledgeable In Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel, Word Perfect, and Proficient In Hebrew.
- Provided biopsychosocial and substance abuse assessments, including individual and group therapy, for a male population of forensic patients with diagnosed mental illnesses.
- Collaborated with multi-disciplinary treatment teams in developing treatment interventions and plans of care.
- Provided a year-long substance abuse group for people with serious dual disorders, as well as provide individual substance abuse therapy.
- Educated patients and families regarding symptoms of their disorders, symptom management, risk factors, relapse prevention, medication management, and level of care needs.
- Verified patient eligibility status for state and federal benefits upon discharge.
- Located housing for patients who were being discharged into the community.
- Provided education on advance directives and assistance with completing advance directives.
- Maintained weekly documentation on each patient in each unit I worked on.
- Provided annual assessments for each patient (24 patients per unit).
- Planned, designed, and implemented new and innovative approaches to providing psychosocial rehabilitation.
Social Service Assistant / Social Worker Resume
Summary : I am an accomplished Licensed MSW with over 14 years of experience at the independent level of practice as a Social Worker. During this period I have developed an ability to monitor multiple cases, assemble a myriad of facts and process all of the relevant information to become a successful professional social worker.
Skills : Management, Supervisory Experience, Blue Print Reading, Sales Management, Retail Sales, Career Development, Nursing, Case Management, Psychotherapy, Family, Group, and Individual Counseling.
- Evaluate clients needs; coordinate with medical professionals for appropriate treatment, and establish treatment plans.
- Participate in multi-disciplinarian teams of psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, attachment specialists, doctors, educational providers, and biological parents.
- Provide individual, home-based, group, case management, and crisis intervention services to a diverse population of children and their families, clinical concerns included trauma and loss, as well as a wide range of mental health issues often compounded by developmental disorders.
- Implement short term counseling (solution focused and cognitive behavioral), change-oriented activities, and crisis intervention to meet the minimal sufficient level of care in reunifying families.
- Negotiate services with an early head start, infant toddler, Medicaid, Shriners hospital, and other applicable developmental services.
- Write clear concise court reports and case plans, make recommendations to the courts, implement court orders, and coordinate with lawyers, judges, court-appointed special advocates, community service agencies, and other professional care providers for the benefit of families involved with child protection services.
- Present cases in clinical staffing for peer review utilizing consultation and supervision to assure sound ethical decision making with reduced liability.
- Lead case discussions and clinical consultations for colleagues, provide guidance and oversight for interns and conduct on-going training for new staff.
- Provided training, leadership, and guidance to case manager positions, as well as other staff as needed.
- Completed standardized assessments, service point database input, exit planning, and all required records and documentation in a timely and accurate manner.