Social Worker I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Social Worker. Motivated and reliable professional with over three years of Social Work experience and over five years of Administration and Office Support experience. Provide outstanding service, high-performing and creative, and relate easily to clients as well as colleagues. Seeking a position with a stable company with room for growth and opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Data Entry, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Bilingual In Spanish Proficient In Microsoft Suite - Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Able To Function Well In A Highly Stressful Environment.
- Advocated with the caregiver, different service providers, physicians, and consumers to ensure services are continuous.
- Advocated on behalf of clients and families for services, basic needs, and other related issues.
- Composed or prepared correspondence, case notes, narrative and technical reports, notifications, and related documents using computer-based applications.
- Adhered to the procedures regarding the usage of flex funds, submitted receipts in a timely manner, and kept all records of flex fund usage in the client file.
- Helped families gain access to community resources which would assist the family in meeting their needs.
- Conducted home and community visits related to client needs as required for the area of assignment.
- Counseled clients and/or their families to facilitate achieving service plan goals, developing life skills, and/or mitigating inappropriate behavior.
- Performed needs and comprehensive assessments; developed or updated care plans, service plans, and/or treatment plans with clients or consumers to address their needs and to facilitate referral to appropriate treatment or service providers or facilities; engaged clients and families in the development of service implementation plans.
- Developed and implemented strategies for presenting and teaching new/current parenting education.
- Provided crisis prevention, intervention, and supportive counseling as needed.
Family Support Worker / Social Worker II Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Socal Worker. Detail-oriented, passionate Geriatric Social Worker with extensive experience in program/service coordination, policy development, need gap analysis, system evaluation, and discharge planning. Career Profile: Skilled communicator with exceptional organization, time management, and decision-making abilities who is adept at educating, motivating, and supporting others.
Skills : Assessment, Risk Management, Discharge Planning, Conflict Mediation, Group Meetings, Service Coordination, Supervisory Experience, Resource Development, Project Management, and Program Evaluation.
- Planning, assessing, and coordinating services to facilitate dual goal discharge between two variations of restrictive service environments: home/assisted living and independent living.
- Developing a tailored plan based on resident's and responsible party's goals, needs, and resources.
- Improving outcome and success by utilizing multidisciplinary risk identification and management in care planning.
- Designing and incorporating discharge interview questions into social history to implement a proactive approach, beginning discharge planning with a needs assessment.
- Facilitating family care plan meetings for discharge planning as well as significant change, review of care/treatment plans, triage, and multidisciplinary team case collaborations.
- Co-facilitate family grievances meetings in collaboration with nursing management and administration.
- Conducting monthly resident council meeting and submit the report to department directors for review and correctional plan response.
- Referring clients to the chaplain/spiritual leader, clinical social worker, and community resources.
- Supervising and mentoring a BSW intern and BSW staff member providing services within a nursing facility.
- Conducting mood/cognitive assessments for the development of appropriate interventions in conjunction with multiple disciplinary assessments, such as psychologist, psychiatrist, clinical social worker, and psychotherapist.
Social Worker II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Social Worker. Motivated and reliable professional Social Work experience and over five years of Administration and Office Support experience. Provide outstanding service, high-performing and creative, and relate easily to clients as well as colleagues. Seeking a position with a stable company with room for growth and opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish Proficient In Microsoft Suite - Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Able To Function Well In A Highly Stressful Environment.
- Advocate with the caregiver, different service providers, physicians, and consumers to ensure services are continuous.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and families for services, basic needs, and other related issues.
- Composing or preparing correspondence, case notes, narrative and technical reports, notifications, and related documents using computer-based applications.
- Adhering to the procedures regarding the usage of flex funds submits receipts in a timely manner and keeps all records of flex fund usage in the client file.
- Helping families gain access to community resources which would assist the family in meeting their needs.
- Conducting home and community visits related to client needs as required for the area of assignment.
- Counseling clients and/or their families to facilitate achieving service plan goals, developing life skills, and/or mitigating inappropriate behavior.
- Performing needs and comprehensive assessments; develop or update care plans, service plans, and/or treatment plans with clients or consumers to address their needs and to facilitate referral to appropriate treatment or service providers or facilities; engage clients and families in the development of service implementation plans.
- Providing crisis prevention, intervention, and supportive counseling as needed.
- Assisting in the development and presentation of parent education programs to include information on normal development, effective parenting, and personal stress management skills.
Social Worker Assistant Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Social Worker Started as a volunteer and after two years was asked to apply for a permanent position and was made a permanent employee. Trusted and well-liked employee. Because of personal issues made the decision to move to South Dakota.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Designing Inservice Training, Instructor, Communication, Project Manager, Conflict Resolution, Person-Centered Planning, Crisis Management, and Scheduling.
- Contacting parents, as needed, to promote the physical, social and psychological well-being of students.
- Conducting individual and group guidance/orientation services for new and re-entering students to orient them to the advantages, requirements, services, and opportunities of the school.
- Counseling students on a regular basis regarding careers, educational, social interests, and/or other similar matters in helping them to explore alternatives.
- Providing family counseling as needed to promote student emotional stability.
- Arranging services from other agencies for the students and their families as the family situation requires.
- Utilizing the services of other disciplines and promote the interdisciplinary team approach to problem-solving.
- Acting as a liaison to community and other agency referral services to assist students and their families.
- Taught by a specially selected and trained high school teacher (or qualified group leader) who excels in working with high-risk youth.
- Intended participants are randomly selected high school students at risk of dropping out of school.
- Increase school performance, decrease drug involvement, decrease suicide risk.
Social Worker Associate Resume
Summary : Social Services professional with 7 years of experience as a Social Worker, working with men, women, youth, and children. Recognized for the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively within a team. Demonstrated conflict resolution skills, and strong decision-making skills.
Skills : Conflict Resolution, Person-Centered Planning, Crisis Management, Scheduling, Patient Advocate, Information And Referral, Grant Writing, Budgeting, Client Needs Assessment, and Supervisory.
- Assumed the responsibility of a caseload of 10 to 15 families, both intact families and families with children in state custody.
- Conducted family home visits, children placement visits, and unannounced visits as required.
- Facilitated out-of-home placement for foster children and provided transportation as needed.
- Developed and implemented family case plans, which were generated with the assistance of the client responsible for following the case plan requirements.
- Facilitated quarterly family conferences to discuss the case plan in detail and discuss the goals set.
- Made both, individual and family referrals to outside community agencies to assist individuals with accomplishing case plan goals.
- Facilitated "no-fault" internal and external audits, as a result of sound recordkeeping and thorough documentation.
- Provided ongoing intervention services to families and individuals, discussing specific needs and organizing appropriate provider contacts to assist with the targeted need of the individual.
- Maintained ongoing contact with outside providers to ensure the consistency of the client with meeting the required goals.
- Interfaced with the local court system, attending court proceedings, and working directly with child protection attorneys.
Social Worker Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Social Worker. An experienced case manager with a background in client relations, program analysis, and data administration. -Excellent analytical skills, able to assess and offer customized support to each client in an effective and timely manner. -Expertise in offering education on program options, improving communications, case progress, and development. Expertise in data collection, document development, and report generation.
Skills : Patient Advocate, Information And Referral, Grant Writing, Budgeting, Client Needs Assessment, Supervisory, Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel, Word Perfect.
- Supervising all case management processing for clients in relation to various programs.
- Responsible for conducting interviews, analyzing documentation, and providing resources for those seeking assistance.
- Supporting clients with financial analysis and employment verifications, to determine eligibility for benefits and available options.
- Collaborating with state agencies and benefits coordinators to develop individualized plans for each case.
- Preparing reporting and status report on continuing changes in client cases, ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Performing research, evaluating changes in available resources and updating knowledge base on the most current details.
- Educating clients on the programs available, requirements for continuing support, and options for change.
- Providing counseling to prenatal and postnatal mothers on parenting responsibilities and maintaining their child's health.
- Executing all data management for the homeless management information system (HMIS).
- Liaisoning with employers and the department of human resources on data analysis and confidentiality.
Medical Social Worker Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Social Worker. Seeking to obtain a position utilizing my experience and training in Social Work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Research, Interpersonal, Adaptability, Leadership, Supervisory Experience, and Blue Print Reading.
- Provide social service activates as related to terminally ill patients and their families, including planning, treatment, and consultation with other staff.
- Participate with self-managed care teams to provide support and education for patient and families based on the hospice philosophy of care.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to keep team members informed of changes in patient and family psychosocial plan of care.
- Relate positively to various types of personalities and family dynamics.
- Make referrals to community resources as appropriate to meet patient and family needs.
- Maintain adequate, complete and timely records of all activities and services provided to patients and families.
- Assist in the orientation and training of volunteers, staff, physicians and community members.
- Participate in ongoing psychosocial, spiritual and bereavement assessment of the patient and family in cooperation with the interdisciplinary team.
- Identify and work with high risk and/or suicidal patients and family members.
- Documentation meeting the requirements and accountability to the utilization review committee.
Lead Social Worker Resume
Summary : 28+ years of extensive experience as a Social Worker. Seeking to secure a position with a company where my education and past experience can be utilized for the mutual benefit of my employer and myself.
Skills : Excellent Written and Oral Communication, Project Management, and Overall Organizational, Computer Software Expertise, Advanced MS Office Applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Complete the initial assessment on all patients meeting high-risk criteria or are referred by a member of the health care team.
- Collaborating with other disciplines such as physicians, nurses, rehabilitation staff, and pharmacist regarding patient care.
- Facilitating discharge planning with the health care team, identifying any services or equipment needed at discharge.
- Completing pre-admission screening prior to nursing home placement per past requirements.
- Conducting staff training for health system employees, instructor for i-post/post facilitator training (Clinton co & QC coalitions) write and update policy and procedures for the social services department.
- Communicating with physicians regarding patient goals and discharge planning.
- Preparing and monitoring quality measurements and projects for social services.
- Serving as a member of the ethics committee for genesis medical center/Davenport campus, chairperson for DeWitt campus.
- Coordinating senior health insurance information program (ship) and support ship volunteer counselors.
- Working with cluster support teams to reduce barriers that impede learning.
Social Worker/Case Manager Resume
Headline : Passionate, caring and dedicated Social Worker with 6 years of experience in healthcare settings dedicated to improving quality of life for the elderly. Skilled in cultivating a safe and supportive environment that promotes the social and emotional health of patients and provides access to government, community, and educational resources.
Skills : Computers, Copy Machines, Faxes, Phones, Knowledgeable In Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel, Word Perfect, and Proficient In Hebrew.
- Provided biopsychosocial and substance abuse assessments, including individual and group therapy, for a male population of forensic patients with diagnosed mental illnesses.
- Collaborated with multi-disciplinary treatment teams in developing treatment interventions and plans of care.
- Provided a year-long substance abuse group for people with serious dual disorders, as well as provide individual substance abuse therapy.
- Educated patients and families regarding symptoms of their disorders, symptom management, risk factors, relapse prevention, medication management, and level of care needs.
- Verified patient eligibility status for state and federal benefits upon discharge.
- Located housing for patients who were being discharged into the community.
- Provided education on advance directives and assistance with completing advance directives.
- Maintained weekly documentation on each patient in each unit I worked on.
- Provided annual assessments for each patient (24 patients per unit).
- Planned, designed, and implemented new and innovative approaches to providing psychosocial rehabilitation.
Social Service Assistant / Social Worker Resume
Summary : I am an accomplished Licensed MSW with over 14 years of experience at the independent level of practice as a Social Worker. During this period I have developed an ability to monitor multiple cases, assemble a myriad of facts and process all of the relevant information to become a successful professional social worker.
Skills : Management, Supervisory Experience, Blue Print Reading, Sales Management, Retail Sales, Career Development, Nursing, Case Management, Psychotherapy, Family, Group, and Individual Counseling.
- Evaluate clients needs; coordinate with medical professionals for appropriate treatment, and establish treatment plans.
- Participate in multi-disciplinarian teams of psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, attachment specialists, doctors, educational providers, and biological parents.
- Provide individual, home-based, group, case management, and crisis intervention services to a diverse population of children and their families, clinical concerns included trauma and loss, as well as a wide range of mental health issues often compounded by developmental disorders.
- Implement short term counseling (solution focused and cognitive behavioral), change-oriented activities, and crisis intervention to meet the minimal sufficient level of care in reunifying families.
- Negotiate services with an early head start, infant toddler, Medicaid, Shriners hospital, and other applicable developmental services.
- Write clear concise court reports and case plans, make recommendations to the courts, implement court orders, and coordinate with lawyers, judges, court-appointed special advocates, community service agencies, and other professional care providers for the benefit of families involved with child protection services.
- Present cases in clinical staffing for peer review utilizing consultation and supervision to assure sound ethical decision making with reduced liability.
- Lead case discussions and clinical consultations for colleagues, provide guidance and oversight for interns and conduct on-going training for new staff.
- Provided training, leadership, and guidance to case manager positions, as well as other staff as needed.
- Completed standardized assessments, service point database input, exit planning, and all required records and documentation in a timely and accurate manner.