Project Controls Specialist Resume
Summary : As An Project Controls Specialist, responsible for identifying and overseeing all aspects of the project's financials, including cost, budget, and schedule management, as well as managing any issues that might arise.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Primavera, Spss, Adobe Premier Pro.
- Project Controls Team is responsible for the overall management of the NERC-CIP Cyber Security roll-out at approximately energy plants.
- Maintain schedules for in-flight projects via Microsoft Project, including performing task analysis with multiple business units.
- Conduct large amounts of meetings and help to manage a project at a program level by reporting status of projects.
- Responsible for overall project communication provided to all Duke Energy plant stakeholders.
- Scheduling and hosting the meetings along with all conducting prep, review and approval meetings that are held prior.
- Responsible for procurement and supply chain tracking of all equipment/services that are purchased from General Electric Company.
- Assigned to be a part of the small group who has responsibility for reviewing invoices and financial projections by the project.
Project Controls Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Certified PMP and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt currently a Project Controls Scheduler for Entegee Engineering Technical Group providing direct support and Primavera scheduling for a major gas utility in Colorado.
Skills : Ms-Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, SharePoint.
- Hired to work with and support the Project Controls Manager and Project Cost Lead.
- Initial responsibilities included data entry and QA/QC for timekeeping, ensuring accurate entry and coding.
- Managed the accurate and timely processing of invoices on a multi-contract, mega project.
- Served as the primary contact on-site for project accounting when invoicing issues would arise.
- Invoice processing included running/exporting reports out of SAP, creating pivot tables, ensuring proper coding, markups.
- Earned Value Management for performance and schedule control Assisted in the on-boarding and administration of four new subcontracts.
- Responsible for identifying and researching questionable data and performing cost/labor moves, HR data corrections, payroll adjustments.
Project Controls Specialist II Resume
Objective : Strong background in steering all aspects of project controls including cost estimating, forecasting, scheduling, progress evaluation, workforce planning, and change management.
Skills : Project Management, Budget Management, Forecasting.
- Cost Estimator Delivered influential project services and logistics support to internal project teams, key stakeholders.
- Formulated well-received design proposals for IOTA and offshore windfarm foundation design competition project.
- Directly supported lead project estimator in Clean Fuels Project having total installation cost for Company.
- Compiled project- and control-level estimates and schedules for construction on existing site in Garyville, LA on behalf of Marathon's Zero Jet Project.
- Partnered with the lead estimator in the development of project execution plan, estimate basis, and procedures.
- Prepared P&ID material take-off and revisions mock-ups for Marathon's Garyville Refinery Major Expansion project with accountability.
- Orchestrated all facets of change management by updating and maintaining the status of all deviations and internal budget shifts.
Lead Project Controls Specialist Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of business and quantitative experience with a focus on risk management, financial analysis and compliance utility experience including operations Managerial skills.
Skills : Earned Value, Budgeting, Forecasting, Labor Estimates.
- Develop and manage Primavera schedules, update project activities, and review impacts to critical paths on projects.
- Responsible for cost control and project accounting for all assigned projects and financial reports to Project Managers.
- Monitor cost, forecast, and schedules of various projects for Project Managers.
- Review invoices from engineering, right of way, and construction contractors to confirm accuracy based on contracted rates.
- Manage the development and submission of the WBS, yearly budget builds, performance indicators, and monthly accruals.
- Provide input into the Annual Transmission Formula Rate filing by providing projected project spend and a forecast of when projects will be placed-in-service.
- Support the annual reporting process by providing Notes on CWIP spend on assigned projects.
Project Controls Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished, results-driven executive responsible for executing budgets totaling over financial, operational, and programmatic leadership roles for some of the world's top corporations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Ms-excel.
- Supported over projects and budgets in a financial analysis and leadership role for the Jacobs Facilities group.
- Developed and implemented cost and schedule control tools that more efficiently reported project status.
- Performed economic research and studies such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, investments.
- Performed analysis and prepared reports in order to ensure that contracts were within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters.
- Created and implemented integrated project schedules and plans in alignment with strategic goals.
- Planned, executed, monitored, and controlled projects in order to maintain schedule, budget, and quality.
- Successfully constructed a claim for a construction management project for schedule delays and added scope initiated by a challenging client.
Project Controls Specialist/Technician Resume
Summary : Obtain a position that will utilize skills, and provide career advancement opportunities. Skill Proficiencies Microsoft Project Orange Belt Certification Primavera 6.7 Certification.
Skills : Bookkeeping, Spreadsheets, Accounts Payable.
- Develop detailed and summary level project schedules in Microsoft Project and Primavera using WBS, resource planning.
- Analyze project ETC and EAC values and recommend cost and schedule optimization procedures.
- Review consultant task orders, statements of work documents, and schedules to ensure compliance with SANDAG requirements and Federal guidelines.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operation of Web-based scheduling and reporting system for the project.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual TransNet Capital Improvement Project budgets, reviews program, and project budgets.
- Created project controls report for Mid-Coast Light Rail Project.
- Established Task Order level earning rules and tracking metrics for various projects.
Project Controls Specialist III Resume
Summary : To be part of a dynamic and progressive organization offering ample opportunities for diversified experience and where professional growth is based on the strength of individual's contribution.
Skills : Strong Working Knowledge Of Microsoft Office Suite, MS-Excel.
- Responsible for Purchase Order and Change Order tracking and trending, invoice validation, budget analyses.
- Maintain the integrity of the Project Management Information System (PMIS) database, and provide system training and support to multiple projects.
- Recommend effective solutions that minimize cost impacts and schedule delays to client Project Managers.
- Facilitate recovery of project costs based on the identification of financial irregularities, billing errors and significant cost variances.
- Responsible for validating project data and issuing management reports to be used as a basis for high-level project decisions.
- Implement improvements to both internal and client processes and procedures to maximize efficiencies.
- Work with the PM staff to ensure that the timelines and/or objectives of the project are met.
Sr. Project Controls Specialist Resume
Summary : A Project Controls Specialist with 13 years experience seeks a management administration position with a project oriented multinational company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Developed rapport and cooperation; maintained excellent relations with clients and project team managers.
- Successfully conducted conferences and meetings assertively and effectively.
- Conceived, design and delivered presentations, skilled at listening to the needs of the clients and co-workers.
- Responsible for cost management and labor progress using Excel, Microsoft Project, Great Plains, and SharePoint.
- Responsible for tracking of actual cost against operations budget for Texas and North Carolina facilities.
- Analysis of O&M costs to determine accuracy in both cost and line coding associated with operations budget.
- Monthly reporting of cost and progress for Texas facilities to Topaz Management, Independent Engineers and Investors.
Project Controls Specialist/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Over fifteen years of experience in cost and analysis roles within industrial, commercial and engineering construction sectors. These sectors included experience working with the Department of Energy.
Skills : MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, SharePoint, Project Management.
- Health and maintenance of the various project control systems utilized by Georgia-Pacific. SharePoint Developer and Site Collection Administrator.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and maintenance of work processes and methods based on best practices.
- Assist with the design/optimization of Project Controls systems and documenting user work instructions and providing user training.
- Ensure operational and procedural issues related to project controls systems and toolsets are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Member of a design and implementation team for the creation of a Community of Practice (CoP) site for Project Management.
- Developed and designed a project dashboard tool that is used on multi-million dollar projects.
- Develop and publish project metric analysis reports based on key performance indicators.
Project Controls Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Project Controls Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Auditor, Project Management Professional, Project Management.
- Responsible for implementing and administering invoice review, approval, and processing practices that effectively and efficiently.
- Provide cost analysis on large construction programs.
- Identified potential overcharges of plus through in-depth auditing of vendor invoices ranging from charges.
- Disputed audit items and work with vendors to ensure they are reconciled.
- Provide cost tracking, maintenance and reporting for large construction projects with a total amount of greater.
- Assess large construction projects to ensure they are following the Corporate Construction Project Oversight Committee (CPOC) policies and key company policies.
- Work closely with project managers and engineers during the project life cycle to ensure key company policies are implemented.
- Provide Project Controls and Services support to project managers and engineers throughout the lifecycle of their projects.
Associate Of Science
Associate Project Controls Specialist Resume
Headline : As An Project Controls Specialist, responsible for the project budget and schedule by tracking, analyzing, and reporting on project cost and progress. Also help ensure that the projects are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with any controls.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Projects, Attention to detail.
- Provided management support for projects and assignments within the Instrument and Controls discipline.
- Specialized in project controls that encompass the people, processes, and tools used to plan, manage, mitigate the cost.
- Ensured project success as it related to project cost, completion date, and customer expectations.
- Established projects in Oracle utilizing a work breakdown structure model ensuring that data is correctly and consistently entered into the system.
- Issued project-related purchase orders, subcontracts, and change orders as well as maintained the project related logs.
- Created cost and revenue budgets and forecasts to provide the most accurate revenue recognition for the life of the project.
- Prepared monthly invoicing to clients based on contractual terms and conditions of executed agreements.
Associate In Arts
Project Controls Specialist Resume
Summary : Acquire a Project Controls position with a company exhibiting professionalism and fostering career growth through training and education. Completed a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate.
Skills : MS-Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Project.
- Developed procurement and construction CPM schedules for petrochemical projects using Primavera.
- Produced project life cycle by coordinating with engineering to integrate engineering phase schedules with procurement and construction phase schedules.
- Monitoring and controlling job progress and performance through earned value and actual expenditures.
- Produced Estimate at completion using EVMS data from the updated schedule.
- Project Engineer Responsible for reviewing and approving construction cost, estimate to complete and schedule updates.
- Assisted engineering disciplines and clients in the resolution of conflicts due to design and/or field installation.
- Coordinated and scheduled material and equipment deliveries.Responsible for QA/QC inspections Responsible for systems turnover packages to the client.