Fabrication Manager Resume
Summary : Professional and Goal Oriented with specialized knowledge in Trailers and Fabricaton.
Skills : Project Management, Project Controls, Project Engineer.
- Extensived Fabrication Background.
- Responsible for 5S and Kaizan actives plant wide.
- Created Production Shop Boards for all departments to stream line production and maintain Teamwork and communication through all Departments shop wide.
- Responsible for Scheduling, maintenance, and programming on various machines on a 2 shift production TEAM.
- Collaborated with executive leadership to implement innovative layout design, significantly reducing travel expenditures and enhancing efficiency.
- Coordinated long-term forecasting and analysis of complex metrics to conduct targeted purchasing decisions within $10mm budgets and facilitate comprehensive strategy development.
- Defined milestones, timelines and schedules to ensure proper construction.
Sr. Fabrication Manager Resume
Summary : To gain a career with a reputable company that is rewarding and allows to use the skills have acquired through past work experience to build a steady foundation in a desired position.
Skills : Extensive Management Traing At Cox Enterprises.
- Developed, implemented and monitored quality control and machine standard operating procedures.
- Provided price quotes and lead times to the sales department.
- Worked with sales staff in order to effectively schedule jobs in order to meet deadlines.
- Managed a group of 7-14 fabrication employees.
- Set up jobs to best utilize labor and materials.
- Managed fabrication department productivity.
- Programmed all nests with SigmaNest for both the Flow Machine and Profiler Machine.
- Created bills of materials.
- Wrote up and closed work orders.
Jr. Fabrication Manager Resume
Objective : Senior Sales Executive Entrepreneurial Sales Approach/Customer Centric Mindset/Results Orientation/Critical Thinker Relationship Builder/Strong Financial Acumen/Strong Computer Proficiency/Procurement New Facility Start-Ups/Contributes to the Success of Others/Risk Analysis/Journeyman Trend Analysis/B2B/Industry Comparisons/Strong Technical Orientation/Project Management 25+ Year Senior Sales and Marketing Executive.
Skills : Inventory Management, Scheduling, Shipping, Receiving, Microsoft Product Knowledge.
- Managed team members to ensure accuracy and timeliness of Fabricated Products.
- Maintained all machines in department.
- Scheduled Trucks for shipments.
- Oversaw special orders and after-hours, urgent shipping jobs.
- Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.
- Logged daily production information using Microsoft Excel.
- Worked at a rapid pace to meet tight deadlines.
- Increased production dramatically.
Fabrication Manager III Resume
Summary : Passion for working with and building engines and transmissions for over 30 years. fabricating race car components for the same time.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Data Entry, Document Control, Management.
- Manufactured and installed of aluminum truck van bodies.
- Mounted and installed hydraulic liftgates.
- Collisioned repair for trucks and boxes.
- Serviced work- brakes, clutches, driveline and suspension.
- Monitored performance trends through erp system, ensuring accuracy and thoroughness when verifying bill of materials.
- Led to a cost reduction of $200k through tactical purchasing decisions.
- Increased production capacity from 60% to 130% by value-stream mapping and relocating machinery.
Associates In Science
Fabrication Manager II Resume
Summary : Extensive background in CNC programming and machine maintenance as well as designing and purchasing high production machinery for the furniture industry. Long-standing relationships with almost every vendor that Ashely currently works with from a machine and tooling standpoint. Broad experience in leading people including large no-profit groups helps be able to love on the people that work for me and with to succeed as a team.
Skills : Public Speaking, MS Office, CNC Programer, Counseling, Machine Operator, Maintenance.
- Managed all but two departments in Fabrication and trained all incoming supervisors.
- Hired and mentored as a Supervisor.
- Tapped by senior leadership to oversee the development, layout and purchasing for two facilities.
- Oversaw the scheduling and strategic purchasing of all raw materials, emphasizing continuous stocking and equipment accessibility.
- Negotiated with supply vendors and other external supply partners to nurture rapport and develop viable long-term business relationships.
- Managed 6 supervisors on 2 shifts; 150 + employees Raised production 14% thru better use of resources > Manpower allocations, scheduling and .
- Responsible for hiring, and training employees, ensuring quality, and procedures are followed.
Student In Lean
Fabrication Manager I Resume
Summary : A part time position with a focus on detail and people. Responsible for the production of high quality products that meet specifications and expectations of the customer and satisfy USDA regulations.
Skills : Computer , Fabrication Read Tape Measure, Gluing, Bending, Packaging, Loading Skid.
- Responsible for setting up jobs and training employee's how to perform the job correctly, I myself would also complete the jobs that were set up to do which included bending, gluing and flaming.
- Also worked in the office doing billing, filling, A/P, A/R, and quoting.
- Also learning the taxes of the business and working with the accountant.
- Answered phones during the day and take care of our walk in customers.
- Kept track of the jobs that were in progress and made sure they were complete and on time.
- Made sure the correct amount went to the correct customer.
- Brought injuries in my plant down from an average of 2 per year to 1 injury in 4 years.
Assistant Fabrication Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated and highly analytical professional offering more than 30 years of expertise and in-depth knowledge of; lean manufacturing, operations, project management, heavy equipment fabrication as well as military and commercial aircraft production. Demonstrates exceptional ability interpreting aircraft specifications and requirements; exemplify superb organizational skills in a fast paced environment. Possesses outstanding leadership skills for cross-functional teams and efficiency in working independently or as part of a team.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Employee Involvement, Manufacturing.
- Managed the departmental budgets and capital plans.
- Supported company environmental, health, and safety initiatives while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Implemented lean manufacturing processes to reduce cost and increase quality and throughput.
- Meat or exceeds the requirements of internal and external customers.
- Managed all assets and resources within fabrication to include employees, equipment, and tooling.
- Provided leadership and direction to performance leaders and subordinates, and while instilling a high performance organizational culture and effective accountability.
- Able to inspire others to create a winning atmosphere.
- Developed and monitored metrics that measure performance objectives and initiate corrective and preventive actions in the following areas; fabrication, quality, training, 6S, operational excellence, and cost reductions.
- Implemented department battle rhythm that directly supports the company's mission, vision and values.
Six Sigma Green Belt
Associate Fabrication Manager Resume
Summary : Unique set of qualifications and work ethics may be fully utilized in an organization that values professionalism, integrity and quality performance. Military veteran, (20 years, 8 months). Experienced in aircraft maintenance and repair, fabrication/manufacture/repair and installation of machinery and equipment in the lumber handling industry, pulp and paper industry, shipbuilding industry and the offshore oil and gas drilling industry.
Skills : Construction, Customer Service, Sales, Management.
- Managed the daily operations of in-shop personnel and installation crews.
- Coordinated/scheduled with clients on the installation, start-up, and training on the new machinery systems.
- Responsible for employee time reporting, job tracking/cost analysis on fabrication and installation of machinery systems.
- Worked within budget restraints to accomplish the fabrication, welding, machining, painting, shipment and installation.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product by interface with company design engineers.
- Planed production operations, establish priority and sequences for manufactured products.
- Coordinated all maintenance on shop and facilities.
High School Diploma
Assistant Fabrication Manager I Resume
Summary : Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required
Prioritize workflow through the shop and leverage all resources to execute tasks efficiently and effectively to meet delivery deadline
Skills : Installation Director, Team Work, Problem Solving.
- Led to a sales increase of more than 100% in one year through optimized production flows.
- Identified all tools required for tasks.
- Identified safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
- Responsible for performance metrics, process improvement, and Lean thinking.
- Prepared, fabricated, installed, and fited pipe to specifications.
- Reviewed work for accuracy, neatness, and conformance to procedures and quality and safety standards.
- Provided technical guidance to team members and consults with other resources when needed.
Fabrication Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a manufacturing management position which utilizes experience, education, and lean manufacturing background to increase quality and profit.
Skills : Fabrication, Problem Solving, Team Work.
- Managed 55 employees performing activities within multiple manufacturing disciplines as a manager: Led in the development of policies and procedures to align with organizational technical support and business strategies.
- Tasked to assign authority and responsibilities to employees to execute the plan.
- Reviewed plans execution to make appropriate adjustments to resolve issues.
- Monitored appropriate metrics to ensure performance to plan.
- Provided coaches, counsels, and mentors to enhance employee's performance and expand job capabilities.
- Executed and enforced Boeing company polices and rules regarding ethical behavior, Was involved in several AIWs that empowered employees to identify opportunities to improve work processes within own workgroup.
- Recognized as the Employee of the Month.