Salesman I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Salesman. Looking to obtain a position within the company and personify excellence in sales and customer service. Utilizing my previous skills to learn and grow with the company towards a tenured future.
Skills : Dependable, Motivational, Trustworthy, Customer Service Oriented, Communication, Self Driven, Professional Attitude, Works Well With Co-workers and Learns Quickly.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommending, selecting, and helping locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Computing sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Watching for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Opening and closing cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Extending customer service past point of sale, with tech support and assistance with product and account.
- Presenting sales information according to training specifications and direction of management.
- Using approved sales presentations and support material effectively and exclusively.
- Maximizing sales and lead production, ensuring presentation quality, integrity, and innovation.
Jr. Salesman Resume
Objective : The most recent position was a Salesman for a wholesale company. Gained 1-year experience with tires and wheels. I began working in the warehouse before being promoted to sales just two months later. I still work well under warehouse conditions. I have become very skilled at using forklifts and organizing both large and small merchandise. I've had to pay close attention to every task at hand and will continue for future jobs.
Skills : Inventory Management, Excel, Forklift, Computer, Typing - 55 WPM, Sales, Wordperfect, Powerpoint, Business Development, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Billing, and Customer Service.
- Began as a warehouse worker, unloading containers of tires and wheels and stocking them in order.
- Visited customers every other week and sold company product off of a company vehicle (Tires, wheels, accessories).
- Made phone calls to customers in attempts to sell company product every day.
- Accessories included lug nuts, wheel adapters, wheel weights, tire plugs, liquid glues and cleaners, etc.
- Managed to sell anywhere between $15,000 - $30,000 a month in company product such as tires, wheels, and accessories.
- Kept a daily log, sent daily logs to the owner of the company via email at the end of each day.
- Answered questions regarding products and maintained knowledge of sales, promotions, and store policies.
- Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience.
- Recommended products based on customer needs and desires and advised clients on how to match various items.
- Provided friendly and professional customer service to all potential customers.
Salesman/Customer Service Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Salesman. Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings. Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business. Track record of assisting in the design and implementation of internet sales operations that improve customer-satisfaction ratings.
Skills : Microsoft Word & Excel, Problem-Solving, Microsoft PowerPoint, Upselling, Microsoft Access, Exceptional Customer Service, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Collaborated with the sales manager to create strategic plans to increase sales and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Evaluated customer auto needs and supplied the customer with the most appropriate product and service offerings available to meet their auto needs.
- Assisted sales manager to enhance employee performance through mentoring, one-on-one discussions, and motivational strategies.
- Received outstanding positive comments from team members as well as exceptional feedback from senior management.
- Consistently attended seminars and educational training opportunities to ensure exceptional product knowledge to improve sales.
- Consistently exceeded customer expectations resulting in repeat and referral business.
- Implemented dramatic reorganization that lifted morale and united the sales team.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
Senior Salesman III Resume
Summary : 15 years of vast experience as a Salesman. Strong work ethics and organizational skills required to quickly learn new tasks, produce results and meet required deadlines. I am a flexible self-starter person looking to join a company with growth potential, advancement, and longevity.
Skills : Detail-Oriented, Dedicated Team Player, Adept Multi-tasker, Self-Motivated, Client Development, Researched Sales Leads, and Interpersonal Customer Service.
- Answered customers' questions regarding products, prices, and availability.
- Wrote sales contracts for orders obtained and submitted orders for processing.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions at all times.
- Coordinated between billing department and customers to resolve problems.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
- Built relationships with customers to increase the likelihood of repeat business.
- Address and problem that my customer may have and take to right step to fix them.
- Place orders and follow up with companies on the status of shipping and payment.
- Verify certifications, assuring they are up to date with faa regulations.
- Responsible for customer relations, accounts, inventory, pricing, and sales.
Auto Salesman Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a Salesman. Motivated, personable business professional with a talent for quickly identifying and resolving problems. Very flexible, versatile, and results-oriented with the ability to build productive relationships.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Savvy, General Office, Problem Solving, Interpersonal, Class A CDL Team Player, Proficient In Microsoft Office, 45 Wpm & 10-Key By Touch Planning, Organizing Motivator, Leader, Time Management, Creative Thinker, Adobe Dreamweaver, Web Design Using HTML, Wireman & Lineman.
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Compare and contrast competitive models; inspects automobiles.
- Demonstrates automobiles to customers to by explaining the characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests.
- Match requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions.
- Explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Ensured sales and marketing management implemented the philosophy of tour efficiency creating a profit-driven environment as opposed to a volume driven environment.
- Completed all cleaning, stocking, and organizing tasks in the assigned sales area.
Salesman/Team Leader I Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Salesman. Motivated, hardworking, and experienced customer service associate. The ability to work well under pressure. Flexible and versatile with company schedules, able to maintain a sense of humor during stressful situations. Poised and competent with the ability to sustain a personal and professional relationship with customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Wordperfect, Powerpoint, Business Development, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Billing, Customer Service.
- Assisting customers in finding an appropriate vehicle of their convenience.
- Assisting in giving information to customers regarding financing options for vehicles.
- Ensuring proper documentation processes and legal transfer of the vehicle to the customer name.
- Providing necessary after sales support functions for service and maintenance of vehicles.
- Meeting all set sales targets and making evaluation and market feedback reports.
- Using product knowledge to effectively leverage my product over the competition.
- Spent time daily planning meetings with customers to conduct presentations.
- Making appointments with customers to review product requirements and to establish future opportunities.
- Working as a team with my coworkers to close everyone interested in purchasing a used vehicle.
- Ensuring every customer received the highest standards of customer satisfaction and quality service.
Salesman II Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Salesman. Seeking an opportunity to utilize my extensive background experience and strong work ethic in such a way to be of great benefit to my future employer.
Skills : IT Customer Service, and Data Analysis, MS Office (Especially Excel), PC Troubleshooting, SAS Software, Oracle Databases, Visual Basic Programming, and Various Mathematical/Statistical Analysis Techniques.
- Leading 2-3 timeshare presentations per day to sell customers on the Massanutten resort, family benefits in participation, and myself as their salesman and customer care representative.
- Serving as a representative for clients from start to the end of transaction closing.
- Creating systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services, Craig's list and other forms of media.
- Advising clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Communicating with title companies, lenders, home and commercial inspectors, pest control to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing
- Providing strategic planning for business development and market analysis for potential commercial leases
- Performing request for proposals and letters for intent for retail leases
- Negotiating lease/contract and maintained contact with all parties through disposition
- Maintaining a highly disciplined schedule for balancing key activities including prospecting, customer appointments, follow-up, and administrative details.
- Fully utilized online technology resources, including a personal website, to maintain high visibility with prospects and customer base.
Salesman And Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated Salesman with more than 12 years in retail and customer service. Possesses a firm commitment to customer service that has been described as second-to-none by employers.
Skills : Self Motivated, Energetic, Consistent Worker, Team Worker, Great Communication, Work Friendly, Reading & Writing, Quick Learner, Technical, and Great At Sales.
- Building customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Offering exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Answering customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Maintaining visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Responsible for getting people to sign up for rewards card and getting great surveys.
- Greeting customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs.
- Responsibilities built strong client relationships and provided high value-services by selling top quality fruit products.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales promotions, policies regarding payments and exchanges, and security practices.
- Computing sales prices, total purchases and retrieve and process cash or credit payments.
- Recommending, selecting, and helping locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desire.
Salesman I Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Salesman. Looking to obtain a challenging position that allows me to utilize my social, communication, hardworking, and professional skills to assist in advancing a business that offers a stable employment opportunity and be as competitive as possible. I am also eager to learn new skills, business, and technological advancements in this process.
Skills : Communication, Self Driven, Professional Attitude, Works Well With Co-workers and Learns Quickly, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Positive Attitude, Driven To Perform, Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, and Pulling.
- Communicate to store owners, managers, and supervisors the upcoming pricing as well as new products.
- Create incremental volume, distribution, and displays to compete with other competitors.
- Keep track of daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals to make sure I surpassed last year's numbers.
- As well, I would make sure I had correct price tags, the product was properly rotated and stocked, and the proper point of sale was available for the costumes to see.
- Proper communication was also needed between myself and my driver to allow him to know what was going on that day, the following day, or that week.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Independent sales consultant selling roofing to home and business owners.
- Set up emails for salesman and customers with handheld devices and laptops.
Summary : Have been in automotive sales as a Salesman for the past 10 years, selling parts in the automotive aftermarket. Also have experience in operating forklifts, hydraulic and air tool repair. Have worked on assembly lines and quality control making sure product exceeded standard qualifications.
Skills : Salesman, Warehousing, Forklift Operator, Hydraulic, and Air Tool Repair, Microsoft Office, Supervisor, Product Management, Training & Development, Project Management, Manager, Supervisor, and Sales.
- Call on established accounts and make cold calls to bring in more business.
- Distribute information on new parts that is available in the automotive aftermarket.
- Maintain stocking customers parts with updates and cleanups as the market changes their needs.
- Assist counter people with new information in the field and any problems they may have with an account.
- Exposure to pricing makes available training courses that the customer has an interest in.
- Help reduce production cycle times and increase tool life and optimum performance.
- Responsibilities drive new business into the dealership through cold calls, internet leads and networking in the community.
- Work directly with management to enable customers to purchase vehicles in a variety of ways.
- Responsible for all paperwork associated with the car dealer as well as entering all the customer data into the computer system.
- Used consultative and professional selling techniques to meet customer needs and close sales.