QA Lead Resume
Summary : Experience in IT Industry with a strong back ground in testing of Client Server and Web based applications in various verticals such as Retail, Finance, point of sales and Banking. Extensive experience in QA as Test Lead across applications in Retail, Telecom industry sectors. Schedule Resources, lead requirements and Test designs discussions with line of business of all levels.
Skills : ETL Testing and Functional Testing.
- Direct product testing activities throughout production cycles.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points.
- Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Produce reports regarding nonconformance of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analyses, or quality trends.
Senior QA Lead Resume
Objective : Over 3 years' experience working as a QA Analyst analyzing business requirements, developing test scenarios, writing and executing test cases, finding and logging defects and meeting project deadlines for web based, client/server based, mobile and hybrid applications. Involved in all phases STLC i.e. Smoke, GUI, Functional, System Integration (SIT), Regression, Cross browser and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Skills : Quality Assurance.
- Working in Agile-scrum environment.
- Lead a team of four QA's Analyzed Business and System Requirements and interacted with users and developers.
- Participated in weekly status meetings and coordinated with the Developers and Testers to resolve and close defects.
- Created detailed periodic status reports for senior management to keep them posted on the progress of implementation.
- Developed system test plans and test scripts based on the user requirements and design documents.
- Created test cases including functional unit test cases, positive, negative, and edge test cases.
- Used Quality Center to organize and manage all phases of the software testing process, including planning tests, executing tests, logging bugs, and tracking defects.
- Worked in important phases of Testing Life Cycle like Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Load Testing.
Bachelor's In Mathematics
Technical QA Lead Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging leadership position in a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximize its profits. Over 10+ years of work experience in IT industry in managerial role.
Skills : Visualization & Prioritization Of Business Scenarios.
- Manual and automated testing of OPEX, a proprietary, real-time trade matching and brokerage platform for trading energy derivatives.
- Led QA group, consisting of both local and offshore analysts tasked with all facets of quality assurance and testing including functional, performance, regression, and UAT testing.
- Defined the test strategy, development and execution of test plans, review of technical specifications.
- Selected the test tools and automation strategies used in performance and functional testing for OPEX.
- Selenium and LoadRunner were utilized for developing automated test suites.
- TestTrack Pro was used for requirements management and defect tracking.
- Sharepoint was used for managing QA and test activities.
Software QA Lead Analyst Resume
Objective : Lead/Sr QA Tester with 15+ years of experience with Software Quality Assurance (QA) in various 5lient/Server, Web, eCommerce, Web Portals & Web Server environments. Possesses strong Functional, Technical and Test management experience. Developed Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Requirements, and documentation from business, technical and functional requirements. Proficient in Manual Testing and Automated Testing.
Skills : Manager, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SQL, Agile, linux, Project Management, Leadership Development, Data Analysis, Business Analysis, Team Leader, Quality Assurance, Software Development, It Project Management, Strategic Planning.
- Presently working on the Lifeshield/ATT Digital Life Home security and Home Automation applications.
- Presently working on testing the SalesForce CRM, VINDICIA billing application, Order creation applications.
- Reviewed the Requirements Specification, User Case Documents and Business rules documents.
- Developed Test Plan and Test Cases document.
- Presently working on AGILE/SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
- Attending SCRUM planning, daily SCRUM meetings.
- HP ALM 11.0 was used for Test management, Requirements traceability, Test Plan and Test Case development and Defect tracking.
- Performed Functional, System, Integration, Database, Smoke, Regression and Production verification Testing.
QA Lead Tester Resume
Objective : Innovative, delivery-focused leader in the financial services software development environment, providing a variety of quality assurance and project delivery services within business-critical and highly regulated environments. 7 + years of experience in Software Analysis and Quality Assurance for testing Client Server, Mobile, and Web & Windows based applications built with various technologies like ASP.
Skills : <div>Have a Strong Base in Programming, Strong Negotiation Skills.</div>
- Led planning and testing efforts for Northern Trust Bank's banking application, collaborating with onsite and offshore teams.
- Defined and implemented agile testing strategies for IOS based application Collaborated with development and product management to analyze requirements and develop test plans.
- Developed, implemented, and monitored various testing metrics and reports to capture testing results.
- Led a team of onsite and off shore testers.
- Worked across departments to identify risks and manage defects.
- Improved test quality through defect classification and root cause analysis.
- Identified new tools and methodologies to improve testing activity.
- Identified high priority use cases / edge cases.
B.A In Communications
QA Lead/Engineer Resume
Objective : Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at Standard & Poor's. I was given the opportunity to test assigned projects on many different platforms from Client Server up to and including Web Based Applications. Each phase of the project was adhered to the Software Development Life Cycle. Before commencing the test effort, I would coordinate a Kick Off Introduction Project Meeting including the Development Team, Project Management, User Acceptance Group and Quality Assurance Group.
Skills : Quality Assurance, SQL, Agile.
- Direct testing effort of Medecision Aerial Application interfacing with Trizetto QNXT Authorization Claims Processing System.
- Establish Medical Authorization Testing within Aerial Application ensuring successful entry into QNXT PPMO.
- Process Claims against the Authorizations and ensure successful adjudication within QNXT PPMO.
- Review test status with Project Management, Business Analysts and Software Development on a daily basis during Daily Check In Meeting.
- Conduct Requirement Review of application with Project Management, Business Analysts and Software Development.
- Delegate testing effort within Quality Assurance group and prioritize test strategy and methodology.
- Utilize QA Complete for Defect Reporting and Test Case Management.
BS In Business Administration
Assistant QA Lead Resume
Objective : Obtain a position where my technical skills and business skills, background experience, and dedication can be used to help build business value and improve operational excellence for the company.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Agile, JIRA, Visual Studio, HP Quality Center, Soap, Usability Testing.
- Responsible for efficiently leading a team of testers to meet the product goals and hence the organization goals that are derived, are achieved.
- Assisted with sprint planning and project design.
- Led in-house and offshore development teams by determining tasks to be completed to ensure that the project goals were met.
- Developed and implemented QA Testing plan or multiple departments across the company.
- Planned and completed database analysis to identify and determine areas of improvement for moving databases to SQL Cluster.
- Responsible for working with outside vendors to plan and executive respective areas of project plans.
- Developed, documented, and implemented processes to ensure both development goals and QA goals were accomplished.
Bachelor Of Arts
QA Lead Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 8+ years of diversified experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance, manual testing, automation testing (Ruby, Cucumber), GUI testing, Web Testing including functional, integration and regression testing, web applications using API, system testing and UAT. Experience in testing applications related to E-Commerce, Retail and Financial Industries. Experience with Agile Methodologies.
Skills : Green Belt in Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Warehousing, Maintenance, Computer Software of many types, and dedication to the most effecient result in any situation.
- Project: JPMC Asset Management One of the major financial companies.
- Project is about Global Collateral Management for the asset management.
- Project was to build a new user interface to collaborate several platforms and applications and to make one common application for global market.
- Major challenge involved working with the legacy system with the lack of documentation and lack of access to the database due to security policies and yet be able to test the conversion scripts and formulas.
- Coordinate and work with the global teams (onshore and offshore) on different time zone and regulations and to work with Swizz banks with their limited access and restrictions.
- Review the design and technical documents.
- Write user stories with the help of program team and technical lead.
- Work on legacy system where BRD is not so defined.
QA Lead Inspector Resume
Headline : Telecommunications expert with more than 15 years of experience in all facets of hardware/software product development and management including design, development, quality assurance, and launch. Successfully manage multiple complex projects working with diverse, international teams. Easily adapt and find success in various workplace environments from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Excellent communicator, able to clearly articulate highly technical scenarios in a language that is accessible to all stakeholders.
Skills : Selenium, Manual testing, Automation testing, api testing, soap, rest functional and non functional testing.
- Solution Provider/System Integrator for all device, Back End and Front End communications for the Volkswagen Telematics services.
- Serve as the Program SME and Lead the QA effort from inception through launch to support.
- QA testing efforts utilize SIT, FIT, Black box, Regression testing and White box triaging for domestic and international client testing.
- Provide overall guidance and supervision for a team of 8 direct, indirect and offshore resources.
- Through a team effort, consistently exceed completion percentages and defect fixes per release.
- Design and develop Front End and Back End test scenarios and test cases improving quality of our services.
- Read and review customer requirements, business requirements, system requirements and work with the client to perform integration testing ensuring successful integration of systems.
- Serve as the Defect Manager, maintaining and monitoring the error log for all issues identified using HP Quality Center.
QA Lead And Programmer Resume
Headline : Over 9+ years as an IT Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester, worked and experienced in testing web and client server application. Created Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Scripts, Tester Cases, and Test Metrics as well as excel in bug tracking, analyzing the defects and reviewing test cases. Excel in various testing methodologies and types of testing. Exceptionally organized, efficient and precise with strong liaison skills, strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, analytical thinking with good business.
Skills : Agile/SCRUM Methodology Automation Test Plans, Automation.
- Documented test plan for CLIQ Farm project that defines test strategies, desired test phases, resource availability, testing process, in-scope and out-of-scope items, test tools.
- Documented test matrix that lists the distinct tabs for test creation, test execution, and automation test coverage.
- Documented test execution matrix to keep track of the defects logged per test script and their statuses.
- Attended review sessions of requirement documents and provided feedback to make sure the documents were precise.
- Reviewed manual test scripts to make sure they were in synch with requirement documents.
- Assigned test items for script creation and execution to testing resources per expertise and availability.
- Tracked the progress of testing and escalated the status to upper management in a timely manner.
- Made sure that the manual test scripts, as well as defects logged, were tagged and traced back to the required documents.
Masters In Computers
Software QA Lead Resume
Headline : Software Quality Assurance professional with a solid focus on the SDLC process and Waterfall/Agile/Scrum methodologies within the financial, insurance and startup tech industries. Experience includes manual and automation testing of Client/Server, Web-based and multi-platform/multi-environment applications, leading and managing onshore and offshore teams of testers.
Skills : Operating Systems Unix, Windows, Windows NT Test Automation.
- Worked as a Lead analyst on an eCommerce banking application developed in ASP .NET and MYSQL environment.
- Trained multiple groups of Testers, both In-House and Off-Shore, in the QA methodology and the Cash Management products used by bank clients and end user companies.
- Administered and updated a bug tracking tool, Team Foundation Server, in conjunction with daily calls to offshore development teams.
- Written manual Test Cases and Test Plans based on the user interface, business requirements and functional specifications.
- Worked on one of the feature modules called Remote Deposit, which included both software and hardware testing of multiple brands of check scanners.
- Created and maintained automation regression scripts utilizing the HP Test Suite, LoadRunner and Empirix's eTester and eLoad, as well as test execution using eManager.
- Ran daily eTester scripts to check performance/availability of the web application for our clients Recorded and updated multiple performance tests using the Gomez Script Recorder.
- Monitored and maintained reports of the Production test environments, setting up special Alerts with specific thresholds.
QA Lead Resume
Objective : Over 10+ years of experience in Application Support, Maintenance Phases, Testing of software applications in R&D, Networking, Information Media & Entertainment and Insurance domains. Proficient in defining Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plan & Test Cases, Verifying and Validating Web based applications and Documentation based on standards of Software Development and effective QA implementation in all phases of SDLC.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Can speak Patois went to school for computer tech.
- QA Lead for Enterprise Quality Assurance team.
- Interviewed, selected and trained QA personnel to build the team.
- Led the EQA group and supported all team members with scheduling, project tracking, estimates and other lead responsibilities.
- Established QA Policies and Procedures, including documentation.
- Working with key team members, established SDLC.
- Working with key team members, established Change Control Process.
- Member of Technical Review Board (TRB), Clinical IT Review Board, New Projects & Release Planning.
- Planned, coordinated and facilitated Deployment Releases to Production.