QA Manager Resume
Headline : Over 14+ years of QA experience with focus on testing various Xerox multi function devices including requirements gathering, project planning, scheduling, writing test plans, writing and executing test cases, defect tracking and reporting. 7+ years of managing various test teams of operators, technicians and QA engineers. 9+ years of Project Management experience acting as a test liaison between Product Delivery and Test teams.
Skills : Project Planning, QA management, AGILE.
- Managed teams of operators, technicians and engineers performing a wide range of SW/HW/System tests on various Xerox printers and Multifunction devices.
- Managed multiple QA projects simultaneously with a focus and delivering highest quality product without jeopardizing product delivery schedules.
- Managed schedules, infrastructure, test setup, execution and presentation of results to Product Delivery teams.
- Participated in daily problem management reviews between development, system engineers and test teams.
- Generated, analyzed and presented test results to Product Delivery teams.
- Wrote test plans, designed and managed execution of a wide variety of tests based on product and customer requirements.
- Maintained and used a Customer Operational Profile for designing randomized test matrices which were used in customer simulation tests.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring new employees.
Applications QA Manager Resume
Objective : Hands-On multi-skilled professional with an accomplished 14 year Quality Assurance background. Strong experience in development and implementation of test strategies and automation solutions to ensure the delivery of high quality systems with the fastest time to market. Proven experience testing of various applications written in Java, Visual Basics, IBM Mainframe Oracle and SQL Server. Business knowledge includes Ad Agency's traditional media scheduling, planning, buying and management, plus specialized payroll system for commercial talent.
Skills : JIRA, Agile Development, IBM RQM, IBM RFT, API Testing, IBM Rational Robot.
- Organized and led multiple manual and automation QA teams across different projects Managed QA tasks in different SDLC (Agile, Iterative and Waterfall).
- Led tool selection and implementation project for manual side of QA.
- Implemented, trained and served as administrator of the IBM Rational Quality Management tool Developed QA procedures and established quality assurance methodologies/standards in accordance with overall development and product releases.
- Planned and monitored execution of the work assignments for the Quality Assurance Team.
- Defined testing strategies based on the due dates and project requirements.
- Worked cross-functionally with other managers to streamline operations (Agile Integration Team).
- Participated in daily Standup Sessions, regular Sprint Planning, and Review Meetings.
BA In Biology
Core QA Manager Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of professional experience in a variety of positions in the food industry. I have two years of experience as QA Manager, HACCP and GFSI certified. Six years of experience doing research in meat injection products and food microbiology. Four years of experience writing, monitoring, evaluating, and supervising sustainable agricultural projects of rural development in the poorest areas of Bolivia.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Electrical, IT, Supervising, Maintenance, Process Improvement, Solidworks, ISO, Teamwork.
- Managed the Software Quality and Testing components of three major successful Object-Oriented Telecommunications Network Management System projects.
- Defined, implemented, documented and managed the quality procedures to be followed by a development team of 10- 12 people.
- Hired and supervised test staff through creation of test cases, testing, and final acceptance by client.
- Authored Quality Assurance Plans for each project.
- Managed Integration, System and Acceptance Test phases of each project up to final acceptance.
- Managed the Configuration Management (CM) effort on each project using RCS and ClearCase.
- Served as QA representative to the Process Improvement Task Force at TCSI.
BA In Computer Science
QA Manager/Project Manager Resume
Objective : Able to understand and grasp business concepts and processes quickly Ability to work independently or as a part of a team Ability to negotiate among multiple teams with competing priorities Organization, planning and execution skills Ability to critically analyze issues Fast learner with good communication and problem solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Work with engineering team to develop structured roll-out strategies.
- Test server components, system interfaces and client components.
- Perform API level testing, system testing, black box functional testing, client UI testing, stress, load and white box testing.
- Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Define, execute and maintain regression tests.
- Develop and execute thorough test plans in a timely and efficient manner for all areas of Skinit.com and affiliated sites.
- Prepare reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. QA Manager Resume
Summary : Talented, highly skilled and accomplished senior Software QA professional with a solid background in Software Testing and Quality Assurance. Leading and improving the entire Quality function in enterprise environments. Excellent problem solving abilities with proven success record of introducing professional test practices to organization and leading QA projects in various environments ranging from small startup to medium and large blue chip companies.
Skills : Quality Assurance, GMP/FDA.
- Ensured projects and laboratory were in a state of compliance at all times and adhered to applicable cGMP, GLP, ISO 17025, DEA, MIOSHA, and USP standards and regulations.
- Implemented and improved quality systems and authored applicable SOPs for continuous improvement.
- Managed and improved investigation, deviation, CAPA, and change control systems.
- Analyzed and reviewed laboratory notebooks and raw analytical data.
- Performed internal laboratory and Quality System audits.
- Trained employees on various SOPs, work policies, quality systems, cGMP regulations, and FDA readiness.
- Performed trending of cGMP data and Quality Systems and presented to senior management at Quality Management Team Meetings.
- Coordinated purchasing, qualifying and calibrating various pieces of equipment.
QA Manager/Quality Operations Resume
Summary : Hardworking and motivated former military professional seeks role in quality assurance management. Successful at problem solving with great leadership skills. Calm under pressure with superior time management and conflict resolution skills.
Skills : Global Partnerships Establishment, Microsoft Office, ISO, 6-Sigma, electrical testing, Project/Program Management, Dynamic Team Building,.
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
- Investigated and implement ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction.
- Managed documentation of and training on production procedures and work instructions.
- Verified that all process control parameters were being documented and followed at all times.
- Procured required manufacturing equipment and parts.
- Recommended and executed quality improvements for production and product quality.
- Managed product quality to guarantee compliance with quality policies, procedures, and systems.
- Escalated safety and quality issues and initiated remedial actions promptly.
QA Manager/QA Supervisor Resume
Headline : To find a challenging position as a QA Manager/QA Director QA leader with a proven/track record of delivery, strong strategic vision and demonstrated ability to inspire/mentor QA teams, looking for challenging position as a QA manager/QA Director. Seeking a QA Manager Position where I can utilize my skills for the benefit of the firm by implementing latest QA programs for maintaining quality standards to ensure that the organization meets the legal compliance and clients' expectations.
Skills : Siebel, SFDC, MDM, Project Management, Business Development, SAP, HP Quality Center, Oracle SQL, DB2, Unix, As400, MQ, Soap, QA.
- Built a framework of quality systems and procedures in a hybrid Waterfall/Agile environment.
- Quality Assurance Analysts for different entertainment client-server projects and supervised their work.
- Implemented and established training programs related to products.
- Acted as a focal point and leader to all quality related programs.
- Directed the effectiveness of QA activities to ensure maximum quality.
- Planned, assigned and allocated testing resources based on individual project needs.
- Hired additional testing resources to assist with testing and test planning.
Estimate QA Manager Resume
Objective : Quality Assurance Manager or Lead with many years working with companies to better their products and help streamline the QA efforts. Currently, I am looking for a position which will challenge my abilities, encourage growth of existing skills, develop new skills, and discover and/or lead the industry with new innovative technologies.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Testing, Management, Ecommerce, Waterfall Methodology, Agile Methodology, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Triage, Project Management, Requirements Management, Requirements Gathering, Mentoring.
- Trained and mentored not just QA but other members of the team.
- Key member of a group to create and implement new SDLC and work processes.
- Lead the Ecommerce project team through many projects for several years.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodology Implemented many Ecommerce Website projects which includes but not limited to Culinary Class, Checkout, Product Page (PDP) and many other enhancements.
- Implemented projects such as: Amazon, PayPal, VendorNet, LiveChat, TurnTo, Find in Store, Endeca, and few others.
- Familiar with ATG ecommerce tools, such as BCC, CSC, CW, IP and PIM.
- Implemented a new POS and HR systems, Working on an on-going BI and Inventory Management Tool projects.
- Implemented and managed all the implementation of different pixels and analytics tools Manage and develop strategies around automation using Selenium Light database testing for customer data and web orders process flow.
QA Manager/Customer Service Manager Resume
Summary : High performing management professional with expertise in laboratory management and a track record for consistently meeting goals and delivering results. Effective leader with the ability to develop and lead teams to achieve organizational objectives. Develops, evaluates, and implements process improvements to maximize product quality and syrup yields. SQF Practitioner, achieved and maintained SQF Level III certification Consistently achieved or surpassed planned performance in quality, yields, efficiencies and safety.
Skills : HACCP Certified, SQF Practitioner, Internal Auditor.
- Quality Assurance Manager for 24/7 co-packer production facility, with 8 FFS flexible packaging production lines.
- Managed quality assurance programs for the facility insuring that proper quarantine methods of raw materials, product handling, calibration, testing and analysis of raw and finished products are performed in accordance with customer specifications.
- Products included concentrated energy juices, energy gels, marinates, tea, coffee, baby food, fruit puree and nutricuticals.
- Realigned quality department to include all staff members responsible for collecting QC production monitoring data.
- Managed/supervised QA Department staff, to include 25 staff members, created cross-functional training for all staff members, updated and realigned current programs to reflect current changes in the company, assisted with the development and revision of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Performed internal audits, successfully passed customer and third party audits, created and implemented corrective action plans.
- Provided superior customer satisfaction while responding to consumer complaints in a professional manner.
- Successfully passed Organic (MCIA) and Kosher (OU) inspections, responded and directed inspections from MDA and FDA regulatory agencies.
Bachelor Of Science
Software QA Manager Resume
Summary : Software Engineer with through hands-on experience in all levels of testing, including functional, integration, system, regression, user acceptance, performance and QEngine automation testing. Supportive and enthusiastic team player dedicated to streamlining processes and efficiently resolving project issues. Willing to take ownership of core components.
Skills : HP Quality Center, SCRUM meetings, Blackbox testing, Defect Tracking, Technical Support Representative, creating Test Plans, Test Case Procedures, Test Scripts, Test Logs and Test, Good experience testing applications in Agile development environment including TDD.
- Coordinated testing efforts on RxClaim for testing teams.
- Preserved capacity resource planning for 25 onshore/offshore resources.
- Coordinated with the Business Analysts, Development Team, and Configuration Management Groups on projects and/or client requests.
- Strategic Planning: Collaborated with vendors to guarantee demands were being met for current and future releases.
- Operational Support: Executed quarter and annual reviews for team members; issued company TRIO awards for professional who exuded professionalism and exemplary work performance.
- Aligned testing process and imposed adherence with procedures.
- Process Improvement: Contributed to the transition from using HP Quality Center 10 for defect tracking, to using implementation for Test Case creation, requirements traceability, and reporting.
- Architected new procedures to compress lead time from 25% to 10% to sustain the increase in demand, while maintaining the same efficient staff members.
Business Analyst/QA Manager Resume
Summary : Over 16+ years of experience in IT industry with good experience in requirements management, planning, test execution, monitoring, control, implementation, Quality Assurance, Resource Management and end user training. Experience in all cycle of software testing including manual testing, integration testing, and Performance testing. Rich exposure on test strategy, test planning, test execution, test estimation and scheduling the test efforts.
Skills : Estimating, Planning, QA Manager, CNC Programming, CNC Machinist - Class A, 3,4,5 Axis Mills and Lathes, E2 Shop Tech ERP, Mastercam X4, Solidworks 2017, Microsoft Word, Excel, Discus Inspection FAI Softwarep.
- Responsible for assuring that all products are defect free and compliant with functional, business and technical specifications.
- Plan test strategies and make sure test plans and test activities are executed efficiently.
- Supervise Quality Assurance Team members in day to day activities.
- Work with Project Managers to develop project schedules and allocation of resources.
- Standardized QA Processes and practices across teams.
- Analyze continuous integration needs; implement test tagging strategy so that different tests run at appropriate times.
- Hire, train, and supervise software quality assurance staff members.
- Manage resource contention between ongoing projects and urgent change requests and defects reported in production.
QA Manager Resume
Summary : Quality Assurance professional with foundation certifications in ISTQB and ITIL. Specialize in managing the test effort within the SDLC, training and mentoring SQA staff, balancing workload, resource projection, and socializing the SQA methodology and objectives to the company.
Skills : ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level, ITIL, Test Management, Functional Testing, Test Automation, Requirements Analysis, SQL, TestComplete, MS Office, MS Project, TFS 2012, Microsoft Test Manager, Series 6 And 63, JIRA, QAComplete, SQL.
- Led a team of QA Analysts in assuring the overall quality and integrity of multiple pharmacy applications throughout the software development life cycle.
- Oversaw the design, execution, and reporting of all manual and automated tests, using HP Quality Center, Microsoft Test Manager, and TestComplete.
- Produced Test Plans, Test Summaries, and metrics for each project.
- Worked closely with Development and Product managers to estimate the test effort and develop release schedules.
- Managed all aspects of QA staff, including performance reviews, career development, and training as needed.
- Reviewed all training material related to each release.
- Assured effectiveness and integrity of all testing tools.