Service Technician II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Service Technician. Looking to obtain a position as a Commercial or Residential HVAC-R Technician.
Skills : Customer Service: Outstanding Commitment To Quality and Service Prioritize Work Orders, Communicating With Vendors, Team Members, and Customers To Deliver Excellent Service, Provide Work Order Updates, and Answer Questions. Administration: Excellent Organizational,Reading Blueprints, Maintain Compliance With All Safety Rules, Policies, and Procedures.
- Installing new equipment, performed machine modifications, and assisted with de-installations.
- Using tablet technology to manage work orders and deliver detailed reporting regarding equipment problems in the field.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and repairing equipment malfunctions used all available resources; including peer-to-peer interaction, manuals and user guides, technical support, and on-site customer assistance.
- Maintaining a company vehicle in good working order, including regular scheduled maintenance, cleaning, and organization.
- Performing preventative maintenance checks and adjustments, using electronic test equipment and hand tools.
- Ensuring a good working relationship with customers to create and maintain a positive personal and company image.
- Communicating with customers, dealers, and sales representatives to determine the service and scheduling needs of the customers.
- Generating service calls within the computer program recording the type and scope of work to be performed.
- Creating and maintaining new customer accounts with up to date and accurate information.
- Working closely with the service manager and other dispatchers to coordinate technicians according to customer requests, in some instances assigned technician workloads, occasionally dispatched workers to the job, and updated service information within the dispatch system.
Customer Service Technician II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Service Technician. Looking to gain employment using the skills and knowledge I have acquired through years of hands-on and visual learning.
Skills : Extensive Experience With Service And Good Multitasker Repair, OSHA Certified, Customer Relationship Building, Troubleshooting Expert, Equipment Problem Resolution, Job Shop Experience, Strong Initiative, Good Communication, Strong Team Player, and Hand/Power Tools.
- Working in the shop, fix and repair frac valves and flow crosses, rig up trees and flow iron on frac jobs, work on accumulators, set hoses and made sure the job was done right, set BPV, hangers, etc provided outstanding customer service.
- Communicating operational issues and changes to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Employing a wide variety of hand and power tools including hoists, drills, precision measuring instruments and electronic testing devices.
- Using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures to measure dimensions of finished workpieces.
- Maintaining compliance with company standards to perform all maintenance activities.
- Operating a wide variety of equipment including power saws, sanders, grinders, cranes drill press, forklift, and basic hand tools.
- Performing routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operated efficiently.
- Administering and assisting with equipment scheduling and coordination of events.
- Answering department telephone and coordinated equipment check out for the department.
- Testing and troubleshooting of audiovisual equipment and performing preventative maintenance of audiovisual systems assisted in the set-up of multi-media presentations and laptop configuration.
Customer Service Technician II Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Service Technician. Looking to obtain employment utilizing my diverse skills in logistics, customer support, and leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Office Including Excel and Word, Excel In Dynamic, and High-Stress Environments, Attention To Detail, Efficiency, HVAC/R Repair And Maintenance, Plumbing, Electrical, and Carpentry.
- Installing, maintaining and services beverage equipment at different company franchises.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of work completed.
- Keeping equipment operating by following instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, and performing preventative maintenance.
- Services existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning daily travel schedule, investigating complaints, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
- Maintaining rapport with customers by identifying solutions and recommending system improvements as well as techniques to help better operate their beverage system.
- Maintaining equipment inventory of local distribution location as well as company vehicle cargo.
- Analyzing and recording test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
- Reading blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Responsible for meeting customer satisfaction expectations, minimizing average on-site response time and keep open, accurate communication regarding service delays.
- Demonstrating strong customer service skills, a professional appearance, good listening skills with the ability to talk to customers and convey information effectively.
Electronic Service Technician I Resume
Headline : Motivated, results-oriented, and dynamic professional with more than 6+ years of experience in maintenance and operations as a Service Technician. Demonstrates ability to foster highly production and team-based atmospheres with attention to high-quality, customer service, and productive results. Hands-on leader who believes in setting an example and fearless problem solver able to identify opportunities for improvement, reprioritization, and enhancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PC, Maintenance, Management, Team Leadership, Budget Control, Project Management, Organization & Prioritization, Communication, Electronic Repair/Maintenance, Hydraulic Repair/Maintenance, Time Management, Customer Service, Safety Management, and Procurement.
- Pre-screening calls by contacting the customer and obtaining the necessary information to help diagnose the problem and procure the correct parts prior to arriving at the customer's home.
- Navigating multiple web sites and portals for research; including diagnostics and part identification.
- Maintaining service-related activities such as arrival, departure and status updates either manually or utilizing a tablet or computer.
- Processing any required paperwork and/or data entry upon completion of each job.
- Performing maintenance and repairs on residential and commercial HVAC equipment.
- Project specialist pc, server, firewall, and software deployment for small and large businesses.
- Saving customers thousands of dollars repairing equipment instead of deeming the equipment void.
- Server room setup- bolt down racks, equipment installation, cable finishing, and tracking.
- Managing incoming and outgoing repair assignments - assist customers with repair issues and quotes via telephone - build customer loyalty and relationships through positive interactions.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and calibrating welders, plasma units, and MIG guns.
Residential Service Technician Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Service Technician with knowledge of IT Management and Business Analysis, effective in leading and directing projects from inception to launch. Hardworking professional emphasizing cost-effective process improvement and organizational efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite Incl. - MS Project Etc., Project Management Systems, ITIL Framework Foundation, Advanced Program Management, Basic Knowledge In SQL, C, C++, C#, SAS Foundation and Salesforce, Project Risk Management, Contract and Procurement Management, Certified International Scrum Master, Project Cost and Schedule Control, Agile Development Process Knowledge, Business Analysis, and Financial Management.
- Serving as residential and business service technician handling the installation, maintenance, repair, and modification of pots (analog) systems.
- Assisting dispatch resource center (DRC) in providing completed assigned work for residential and commercial customers.
- Installing and modifying fiber network services including testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Reading work order schematics to determine job specifications and installation requirements.
- Utilizing test equipment to analyze installation problems and resolve issues with appropriate maintenance solutions.
- Configuring customers' computers and equipment for optimum network performance.
- Hands-on training in HVAC system troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of air-conditioning, heating system, and electronics.
- Repair and service air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling, and electrical systems.
- Tearing down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
- Worked with other technicians on jobs requiring a crew to get the project finished in a cooperative and timely manner.
Line Service Technician Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Service Technician. Looking to obtain a position with a reputable company with which I can utilize the skills I have acquired in my previous employment. Longevity, success, and growth with such a company are my primary goals.
Skills : Windows, Customer Service, Excel, Lotus Notes, Medical Terminology, Vital Signs, Quickbooks, Recruiting, Sales, Training, Powerpoint, Word, and Windows XP.
- Worked with sales staff to ensure jobs sold were completed to company standards.
- Met with homeowners to complete final measures, order products and schedule installation for acquired products.
- Worked with and trained installers to install these products in a timely manner and to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Also serviced all products as needed following installation as per guarantee provided.
- Master installer certification l vinyl siding certification l lead safety certification.
- Perform general maintenance and service of commercial recycling equipment.
- Troubleshoot, inspect, and repair electrical and hydraulic systems at customer locations on balers, compactors, conveyors, and shredders.
- Project lead on equipment installations, repairs and disassemblies provide rigging solutions including chain hoists, come-along and lifting straps during a transfer of equipment.
- Responsible for logging data in pc system and on-call rotation procedures.
- Responsible for maintenance and cleaning of all medical equipment and warehouse.
Service Technician II Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Service Technician. Seeking to give the Best Customer Service Possible. Service Technician is responsible for the day-to-day servicing of the company's machines, equipment, and motors.
Skills : Creative Thinking, Computer Oriented, Quick Learning, and Sketching, Repairing Electrical, Pool Pumps, Lighting Fixtures, Plumbing, and Safety Equipment.
- Calibrations, repairs, and testing of all types of scales, which included many tank/mixer scales.
- Some of the time I would be assigned to work with the test truck and work on truck scales.
- Gained and developed a strong knowledge of the tool in production, equipment, and comprehensive
- Dedicated to customer service, and maintaining professionalism in the workplace with customer and workmates alike.
- Completed extensive training regarding safety standards, successfully maintained zero incident record.
- Directed and assisted coordinating with the scheduled and unscheduled equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Accurately and effectively diagnosed and revised schematics to fit within specs of costumer's demands and revisions.
- Conducted customer field training in the operation and maintenance of equipment as well as troubleshooting.
- Formalized and streamlined R&D operations, and designed three large test units.
- Initiated program for customer staff to perform field and shop maintenance on valves, and personally trained client staff at several key accounts.
General Service Technician Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Service Technician, looking for a place where I can express my skills and talents for a prospective employer. I would like to advance up the career ladder as far as I possibly can, and then I would like to go higher. I strive for continuous improvement as I am never satisfied with my goals. I work very well with others as well as alone on private projects.
Skills : Management, Leadership, Problem Solving, MS Office, Customer Service, Business Development, Business Development, Detail Oriented, Inventory Management, Kaizen, Time Management, and Team Building.
- Responsibilities diagnose customer equipment, ranging from golf carts to scissor lifts and forklifts.
- Making repairs ranging from headlight bulbs to brake jobs and hydraulic cylinder rebuilds.
- Reading manufacturers' schematics and technical assistance bulletins to work through difficult repairs.
- Completing planned maintenance on customer equipment to repair any damages or concerns before they affect the customers' productivity.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work vehicle, credit card and cell phone, complete work orders in a timely manner to be processed and billed.
- Interacting with external customers to determine service needs and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction with the services performed.
- Working closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
- Maintaining and managing own parts inventory with a high degree of accuracy.
- Performing quality assurance tests on new platforms and hardware to ensure they met established requirements.
- Facilitating the rollout of new laptops and desktops to customers, while interacting with onsite staff and providing customer service.
Field Service Technician II Resume
Summary : Experienced Information Technology management professional with a 12+-years of background in Systems Analysis, Repair, Team Leadership, Program Testing, and Problem Resolution as a Service Technician. Personnel administration and professional development as well. I possess exemplary skills in written and verbal communications, time management, organization, and Technical Troubleshooting. Reputation for the ability to interact easily with co-workers and subordinates of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and professional technical levels.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows 8, Linux OS Development, Lotus Notes, HTML (5) Coding, Component Level Repair, Networking, Data Storage Configuration, Wireless Systems Development- IP, VOIP, Lan, Cable, DSL, Satellite, Fiber Optics, Home and Business Security Systems Programming, Home and Business Computer Automation.
- Software licensing management and implementation for various products and services.
- Troubleshooting customer issues with Microsoft hardware and software products.
- Diagnose, repairing, and reinstalling hardware, operating systems, applications (Office) and peripheral devices (printers, scanners).
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Office products, Norton packages, and operating systems at the request of customers.
- On average, assist 30 customers a day with urgency within a 24-hour timeframe.
- Maintaining an elite level of product knowledge in all product and service offerings.
- Collaborating with corporate and field team members in the development of the necessary tools and programs that will lead to long-term relationships with customers.
- Providing one of a kind customer service experience, that made customers feel appreciated, understood, and also confident in my skills and professionalism.
- Educating customers with hands-on demonstrations of equipment and technology placed in the home.
- Informing customers of additional products and services to enhance the experience and to meet monthly sales goals.
Service Technician Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Service Technician. I have experience in several areas including heavy equipment, cable and internet installment, cash handling at previous grocery store employer as well as customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word and Excel, SAP, Microsoft Office, Management, R&D, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Product Development, Customer Service, Documentation, Customer Relations, Engineering, Validation, Calibration, and Testing.
- Responsible for collecting payment on site and filling out all work orders and bills, along with any other paperwork that may be involved.
- Ordered and shipped parts and materials to and from the warehouse and customers also gave me a good bit of sales and distribution experience.
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy in dealing with challenging situations and clients.
- Remarkable ability to provide preventative maintenance suggestions to vehicle owners.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a professional manner.
- Manage inventory, cars, grounds with ever increasing responsibility, promoted recently.
- Trained and counseled newly hired employees on policies and procedures and also in the field with troubleshooting and diagnostic repairs.
- Used service manuals, diagrams, and schematics to install cables and equipment.
- Documented all work with work orders filled out with codes from flat rate book.
- Diagnoses and repairs units as well as preventative maintenance.