Staffing Manager Resume
Objective : Consistently driven myself to meet new challenges and achieve goals, and it is within this type of results-oriented environment that I particularly excel. It is exactly these qualities that attract me to a highly competitive and exciting career in Talent Acquisition and Employer Relations.
Skills : Payroll, Typing, Customer Service Skills, Office Management.
- Manage scheduling and provide supervision to employees who are personal attendant staff.
- Answer incoming phone calls and route phone calls as appropriate.
- Maintain good communication with employees, clients, client's family, office personnel and the community.
- Assist the office manager in producing evaluations of personal attendant staff.
- Supervisory responsibilities include, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; discipline employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems - Provide complete staffing services for the company which include weekday and weekend on-call duties.
- Managing employee's payroll and clients billing.
- Interviewing all new candidates and drug testing for pre-employment.
High School Diploma
Sr. Staffing Manager Resume
Summary : Looking for a position that i can use my skills of Administrative Assistant. I am looking for a company that is looking for a long term employee. I have knowledge in using Microsoft word, excel, office and power point.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAS, Salesforce, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Sales, Business Development, Consulting.
- Managed the promotion of staffing services by building and maintaining strong credit union relationships through business networking and sourcing of high-quality candidates.
- Established a clear understanding of the client's need when initiating a new placement request.
- Led recruitment strategies for the successful sourcing of candidates that best met the employer's needs.
- Successfully retained client business, grew a database of skilled candidates and led the branch in multiple years of profitability goals.
- Strategized sourcing methods for locating qualified applicants through advertising efforts, web marketing, cold calling and networking.
- Managed flow of candidate experience, from phone screening through the interviewing and hiring process.
- Documented interview notes, resume activity and candidate activities in EmpACT recruiting database.
- Directed full background check process (Including: detailed references, drug testing, education verifications, bondability, credit checks and criminal reports).
Sales & Staffing Manager Resume
Headline : High-energy aggressive sourcing specialist with 10+ years of proven success in areas of Dental Laboratory Technicians, Call center, Brand Ambassador, Merchandiser, Light industry, professional Information Technology, Financial Compliance, Bank Tellers, Accounting, Cleared/Un-cleared Government professionals, services management, Organizational development, business development and staffing for world class companies resulting in improved services, operations and revenue.
Skills : Certified Staffing Professional.
- Responsible for the recruitment and hiring of all staff in a dynamic and global level consulting practice.
- Hired and trained staff of six recruiters developed all recruiting, hiring, interviewing and workflow process between recruiting staff, human resources, and hiring managers.
- Developed and managed vendor/ partner alliance network creating a point of presence in every state in the country.
- Developed and implemented recruiting systems to provide reporting and workflow tracking of candidates, clients and applicants through the recruiting lifecycle.
- Leads and/or participates in sourcing projects Design and implement direct sourcing and college recruiting plans targeting key demographics at universities and competitors to build a pipeline of high potential candidates.
- Leads the candidate through the entire hiring process.
- Interviewed candidates for temporary and temporary to hire placement with Vendor Management Group (Guidant Staff Enabler).
- Manage recruiting priorities, set strategic initiatives and goals for the recruiting team.
Vocational In Certificate
Staffing Manager/Recruiter Resume
Summary : Client oriented (Relationship Manager) focused on maintaining a liaison with customer and associates, minimizing security threats for several facilities by employing qualified personnel, lowering overtime cost to the client and company, up-to-date requirements to continue to be ISO 2001 qualified.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,.
- Interview potential associates to ensure proper screening from each candidate.
- Weekly payroll of each associate for the branch.
- Background check and drug screen associates when starting an assignment.
- Daily maintenance of our database to review applications that has been received.
- Random inspections at client locations to certify appropriate performance.
- Screen applicants to make certain they meet the qualifications and/or experience for positions listed by clients.
- Conduct workers compensation claims, FMLA, 401k, and other benefits as needed.
- Monthly meeting with clients to examine what they are looking for and ways to improve our search criteria.
District Staffing Manager Resume
Objective : Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems. Staffing manager successful at helping new employee adjust to company culture and feel valued in their new roles. Bringing an innovative approach to human resource management while creating a team-driven environment that foster room for development and growth.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Implemented necessary changes based on evaluation of staffing requirements and floor assignments.
- Implemented new floor assignments based on evaluation of staffing requirements.
- Performed monthly inventory and maintained office and medical supply counts.
- Assessed patients and documented their medical histories.
- Trained new staff on quality control procedures.
- Ensured safety and well-being of patients.
Finance And HR
National Staffing Manager Resume
Summary : An effective communicator with ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships, internally and externally, at all levels of management. A trusted resource who effectively balances the needs and concerns of employees with the mission of the organization.
Skills : Talent Acquisition & Retention/Conflict Resolution/Employment Law/Employee Relations/Workforce Analysis/Training & Development/Performance Management/Compensation & Benefits.
- Directed and coordinated the recruiting and hiring of Financial Advisors within the Baltimore/Washington Metro area.
- Included sourcing and screening candidates, ad placement, budget analysis, candidate tracking, event planning and constant review with seven Vice-Presidents to ensure hiring guidelines and processes were followed during the recruiting process.
- Managed the performance of support personnel, including coaching and training, performance metrics and 360 feedback.
- Advised support team on employee relations issues and concerns.
- Developed and directed branch internship program.
- Created and monitored branch diversity hiring program, resulting in significant increase in hiring of diverse candidates.
- Reduced branch recruiting expenses more than 50%, utilizing more cost effective recruiting sources.
B.S. In Mass Communications
Staffing Manager (Contract) Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented health services professional with strong experience in organizational planning, budgeting, operations, staffing, and quality care provisions. Solid communications skills and effective organizational orientation towards optimum operations and workflow efficiencies. Analytical mindset with talent in data analysis and statistical interpretation.
Skills : Recruiting, Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Medical Terminology, Management.
- Developed and managed Home Health Aide staff to ensure alignment with organizational mission, vision, values, strategic goals, and business strategies.
- Conducted staff recruitment activities, employment procedures, performance reviews and audits to ensure streamlined and efficient operations; coached, disciplined, or dismissed staff when deemed appropriate by management team in accordance with organizational standards.
- Facilitated on-call homecare staffing to ensure 24-hour patient care and organizational support.
- Forecasted current and future staffing needs associated with client request and/or need to ensure service delivery, in keeping with state mandate, as well as organizational and patient expectations.
- Ensured patient care delivery model provided excellent, cost-effective care accordingly, which was continually evaluated and improved.
- Obtained timely insurance authorizations for homecare services in order to guarantee essential care for patients and to foster efficient provider payment.
- Resolved service issues related to Home Health Aide job responsibilities; promoted development of staff skill sets.
- Encouraged a proactive customer relations atmosphere to promote service contracts with clients and vendors.
Staffing Manager II Resume
Objective : Service-oriented Staffing Manager with Nine years background in Health care both out in the field and office experience. Core competencies include excellent communication, customer service and time management skills.
Skills : Krono's, Citrex, Time Tracker, ADP, Infomax, Microsoft word, office, excel, outlook, OnShift.
- Dedicated to achieving the goals of client satisfaction, staffing, growth and excellence in branch operations.
- Recruited to develop and implement strategic business development strategies for a portfolio of clients while managing staff & branch.
- Demonstrated exemplary planning, organization and communication skills to ensure successful branch operations.
- Recruit, interview, process new hire paperwork, administer testing, reference checks, and evaluating applicants to ensure compliance with DOT regulations.
- Process payroll; including the monitoring of vacation, sick leave, and floating holiday leave.
- Recruit at local job fairs and post and maintain open positions online and newspaper ads.
- Ensure workers compensation claims are processed & properly filed.
- Counsel employees and handle conflict resolution.
Bachelor Of Science
Staffing Manager/Account Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional, with an established track record of success and commitment to service. Analytical thinker and innovative problem solver. Proven ability to initiate and implement new procedures.
Skills : Management, Extensive Customer Service, Training And Development.
- Responsible for performing all human resource duties related to hiring and staffing a 745 room hotel.
- Coordinate openings/vacancies; maintain requisition log, create job listing and place classified Ads.
- Maintain staffing related budget and bills.
- Foster relationships with local agencies, schools, and universities.
- Utilize career fairs/job fairs and determined what produced the best candidates.
- Track applicants through the application process.
- Complete reference checks and employment verifications on all potential hires.
Jr. Staffing Manager Resume
Objective : Production oriented individual that seeks to find a position that's challenging and has opportunity for advancement. I have extensive experience in human resources and management. As a supervisor at UPS where I started from the bottom as a loader and worked my way to a supervisor in less than a year, I learned to effectively manage and run an operation and tasks in a high demand and stress environment.
Skills : Action Oriented, Conflict Management, Interviewing/reference checks, Organizing Activities, Presentation Skills, Compassion, Recruiting students and employees, Interpersonal Savvy, Expense Reduction, Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Staffing Manager Elwood Staffing Payroll for over 150 employees Recruiting for the branch's clients Collaborate with other staffing managers to prepare staffing strategy for existing and future needs.
- Screen and interview candidates for labor, clerical and administrative positions Customer service liaison between clients and the branch.
- Hired employees and initiated the new hire paperwork process.
- Developed and facilitated job recruitment fairs.
- Organized new employee orientation schedules for all new hires.
- Promptly corresponded with all applicants and coordinated and conducted interviews.
- Posted positions through approved recruitment channels.
Staffing Manager Resume
Objective : Dynamic recruiter looking to utilize my excellent knowledge in a corporate staffing position. Skilled in social networking sites as well as excellent knowledge in sourcing candidates, full life cycle recruitment, phone screening and matching candidates against job requisitions. Very experienced in IT, engineering and sales recruitment as well as running reports, budgeting and developing strategies for a staffing department.
Skills : Microsoft Word 86 WPM Photoshop PowerPoint QAD Sales force Google Docs Google Apps Scan dent Outlook Customer Support Sales Support Excel Quickbooks Syspro Salesforce.
- Lead the employment department and to drive the processes to better efficiencies than in my role as Senior Recruiter.
- Pushed the recruiting team forward by introducing new sourcing strategies.
- Supervised the recruiting coordinator and mentored the recruiting staff.
- Automated our job posting process by working closely with our IT department.
- Developed a successful Virtual Open House which resulted in multiple hires.
- Successfully outsourced inputting resumes to Webhire.
- Produced monthly recruitment reports to senior management.
- Managed the budget of the recruiting department.
BA In Liberal Arts