Objective : Motivated individual with professional doctorate in Audiology, masters degree in Public Health, in mission to help carry out organized efforts that ensure the public's health through audiology.
Skills : Audiology, Hearing Aids, Hearing Conservation, Assistive Listening Devices, Customer Service.
- Clinical audiologist work in a department consisting of seven audiologists, and various front office personnel.
- Extensive hearing aid dispensing of various hearing aid amplification devices for multiple hearing aid manufacturers including Resound, Oticon, Phonak, Widex, Starkey, Siemens, and Unitron Independently perform comprehensive audiologic evaluations to identify and evaluate individuals with hearing disorders.
- Programming, troubleshooting, listening checks, and repair of hearing aid amplification for veterans, military, and soldier population.
- Establish rapport with and gather case history from patients, gather COSI information, make recommendations for hearing aids, make ear impressions and ear molds, order hearing aid instruments, ordering custom hearing protection, program hearing aids using NOAH from a computer, real ear measurement testing , and walk-in patient experience.
- Recommending appropriate selection and fitting of assertive listening devices (ALD) such as remote microphones, FM systems, TV amplifiers, radio or TV magnetic induction devices.
- Administering comprehensive audio metric testing for armed forces applicants and hospital employee needing follow up testing.
- Compensation and Pension (C&P) audio metric exam services for veterans to determine service connection to hearing loss.
Audiologist I Resume
Objective : Clinical audiologist seeks position as sales representative.To switch gears from dispensing hearing aids and counseling patients to assisting physicians in pharmaceuticals and other medical devices.
Skills : Basic sign language, Microsoft word, Microsoft powerpoint.
- Disperse into hearing therapy, fittings, parent counseling, vestibular testing, vestibular rehabilitation, communication training, and pediatric perspectives upon all aspects of audiology.
- Vary hearing aid dispensers provide our hospital with software and variety of hearing aids.
- Diverse in different types such as Starkey, Oticon, Phonak, Siemens, and Unitron.
- Verify insurance coverage and also use Medical website
- Scan Audio notes to computer and make sure appropriate doctor receives notes.
- Collect cash, check or charge co-payments and post to patient accounts.
- shadowing and speech pathologist.
Audiologist II Resume
Objective : To obtain clinical position in audiology working with broad range of patients. Desire to interact with people to help in coping with hearing loss, and assist in the evaluation of hearing loss for and programming of hearing aids.
Skills : Hearing Aid Management, Training,
- Provide consultation, dispensing, fitting, verification, and follow-up services for amplification and other assistive listening devices.
- Perform hearing screenings for preschool and school-aged children in the school districts as part of the Hearing Conservation Program in order to identify and monitor hearing loss in these individuals.
- Recommend appropriate classroom accommodations for children with hearing loss, and train teachers and other school personal on how to appropriately and effectively implement these assistive measures.
- Verify that students' hearing aids and FM systems are functioning appropriately.
- Document test results, recommendations, and appropriate referrals through electronic medical records.
- Perform cerumen management through manual and vacuum techniques.
- Present educational material on hearing health and management at community lunch and learn events.
Audiology In Clinical.
Audiologist III Resume
Headline : Audiologist with experience in public health, hospital, private practice, hearing aid and educational settings. Proficient in the evaluation of children and difficult to test populations Experience in hearing aid evaluation.
Skills : Adult, Pediatric and Special population comprehensive.
- Perform hearing screening and evaluation for OSHA compliance and special needs populations.
- Audiologist, Otolaryngology P.C., Clinical Audiologist in a three physician ENT practice.
- Perform a full range of diagnostic audiological testing and hearing assessment, including hearing aid evaluation, fitting and follow-up on patients of all ages.
- Counsel patients and maintain documentation and patient files.
- Public Health Service for work at Indian reservation health centers and hospitals.
- Participate in hearing screening initiatives for reservation schools and community health programs.
- Perform audiological evaluations refer by the community and public health workers and made appropriate referrals.
Asst. Audiologist Resume
Objective : Field of Audiology is innovative and dynamic. Goal is to find position in which is to use clinical skills and resources to help individuals achieve improved quality of life, whether it be through better hearing.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Audio observing.
- Serve a population of all ages.
- Perform comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- Take ear mold impressions without incidence.
- Fit and dispensed hearing devices and assertive devices.
- Hearing Aid selection, fitting and verification techniques In office repairs and earmold modifications Programmable and Digital Hearing Aids Complete audiological and hearing aid evaluations Brain stem Evoked Response Testing Central Auditory Processing Evaluations.
- Complete audiological evaluations and Brain stem Evoke Response Testing Hearing aid selection, fitting and verification techniques Programmable and Digital Hearing Aids Inventory.
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations Hearing aid consultations and fittings.
Associative Audiologist Resume
Objective : Qualified audiologist with many years experience. Areas of expertise advanced diagnostics and vestibular evaluation, treatment, and clinical research.Teamed with engineers, marketing staff, audiologists and physicians evaluate efficacy of the Lyric.
Skills : Communication,Customer service,Microsoft word.
- Extensive data analysis of studies and database management.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and testing of specialized computer software for programming of the Lyric(TM) device.
- Train new Lyric(TM) providers both in office and large group settings - including audiologists, otologists, and ear, nose, throat physicians.
- Corroborate with various members of non-audiology company staff including manufacturing personnel, production personnel, marketing personnel, quality control, etc.
- Provide customer service to providers calling Unsound Medical.
- Determine veteran administration eligibility through QTC.
- Assess the integrity of the auditory system using advanced diagnostic testing (i.e.: evoked potentials).
Lead Audiologist Resume
Headline : Experience and expertise in dynamic team environment. Promotes noise induced hearing loss prevention as consultant or manager of base level occupational hearing Conservation Programs.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft powerpoint.
- Use an audiometer to test the hearing of multiple employees of numerous companies.
- Perform pulmonary function tests to check how well the lungs work.
- Run a battery of tests to assess the vision of employees and their ability to focus on and discern objects.
- Follow all procedures and protocols to use and maintain expensive equipment correctly.
- Write comprehensive reports after each visit and submit them to the management team.
- Maintain supplies necessary to perform assign duties; ensure that all equipment work.
- Remain flexible as necessary to meet changing demands of the client base.
Objective : Patient-focused hearing loss expert with proficiency in audiological management programs, diagnostic evaluations and rehabilitative services.
Skills : Traning specialist, Customer service, Microsoft word.
- Conduct comprehensive adult audiological evaluations.
- Manage high-volume caseload and organize daily schedules.
- Perform diagnostic audio metric evaluations for diverse patient populations.
- Establish positive rapport with patients.
- Fit hearing aids, provide adjustments, answer patient questions and immediately addressed problems.
- Plan individually-designed treatment programs to restore more seamless communication and improve hearing ability.
- Counsel patients on hearing aid selection and rehabilitative process.
Objective : Maintain background of office management with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and desire to support in managing administrative office. Endeavor is to excel in challenging position to improve the quality of the work of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft excel, Microsoft powerpoint,Microsoft word.
- Monitor and record patient progress in response to hearing therapy.
- Coordinate, manage and execute Audiological services for nineteen nursing homes.
- Complete audiological evaluations for adult patients upon physician request.
- Submit written reports for physician review.
- Educate patients and family members about hearing aid use and care when appropriate.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Currently still employed part time with this organization.
Summary : To establish a long-term career in a company where I may utilize my Audiologist professional skills and knowledge to be an effective Associate Program Manager and inspiration to those around me.
Skills : Hearing, Traning, Consulting, Microsoft word.
- Coordinate and manage newborn hearing screening program.
- Professional supervision and management of Hearing Conservation Program/s.
- Clinical supervision of University of WI- Madison audiology students.
- Implement New Born Hearing Screening Program.
- Implement Hearing Aid Dispensing Program.
- Responsible for updating equipment/technology for the Audiology department.
- Responsible for testing, sales, fitting or hearing aids for various populations.