Accounting Coordinator Resume
Summary : Ambitious Accounting and Finance professional with strong track-record of delivering top performance. Possess large spectrum of experience in financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting for government and retail sectors. Can undertake difficult mandates and meet tight deadlines.
Skills : Quickbooks, Peachtree Accounting, Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, Advanced Excel.
- Coordinated the accounting functions in support of the Division Controller including creating monthly commission statements, balancing kiosk sales, handling customer deductions, monthly credit processing and special projects.
- Presented monthly updates on credit card activities for executive level management using Power Point.
- Prepared monthly reports for corporate mobile device usage ensuring plans and options were changed as needed for cost effectiveness.
- Set-up and implemented a credit card program for all corporate locations with 350+ card holders.
- Created user training manual, provided on-site training at multiple locations, and ran cost center reports.
- Completed the coding and processing of invoices for cost center and general ledger accounts.
- Worked with mobile device carriers including engineers, sales representatives, IT engineers, and corporate leadership to obtain a microcell within the building improving cell phone reception reliability.
- Served as point of contact for Finance and Accounting group coordinating and updating SharePoint home page.
Sr. Accounting Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time accounting position where I will be able to apply the skills I've acquired in my 5-year career. Ideally, this position will expose me to new challenges and allow me to continue pursuing my master's degree at night.
Skills : Quickbooks.
- Provided financial and administrative services to a leading company that specialized in meeting specific home or community health care needs.
- Initiated and implemented improved collections procedures by reformatting the account management work flow.
- Provided inventory management by maintaining ledger to monitor when office and medical supplies were needed.
- Ensured client invoices were properly prepared in accordance with compliance guidelines and agency procedures.
- Reconciled and recommended resolution for medical billing discrepancies.
- Served as back up receptionist while performing general administrative office duties and other duties as assigned.
- Utilized automatic accounting billing system to process Medicaid, Medicare and private payment transactions.
- Posted insurance payments using journal entry ledgers and managed accounts payable/receivable to ensure payments were up to date.
Junior Accounting Coordinator Resume
Objective : As an experienced Accounting Coordinator, Analyzed Financial data and provided reports. Processed payments and completes reconciliation functions. Completed month-end requirements, i.e., journal entries, closing of the general ledger, and completion of reports.
Skills : Bilingual, Yardi, MS Excel Proficient, Administration, Organization, Project Management, Accounting, Commercial Real Estate, Hospitality, Customer Support.
- Completes intermediate to advanced level accounting transactions in preparation of client financial statement packages.
- Ensures that all expenses, receipts, owner's distributions, funding requests and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted.
- Generates and reviews financial packages for accuracy and comprehensive reporting.
- Prepares packages on a schedule to ensure timely delivery to the client and other management teams.
- Adheres to Client Accounting Policies and Procedures to ensure internal and external reporting requirements are consistently met.
- Reviews and audits funding and payment requests for accuracy,documentation and authorization in accordance with established operating procedures.
- Responds to and resolves issues and requests from management teams and clients regarding various accounting issues and reports, including Profit and Loss statements.
Accounting Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience in various areas of accounting, just to name a few GL recons, AP, AR, credit card recon, collections, billing and more. Highly organized, skilled problem solver and a multi-task person that works well independently or with a team.
Skills : Invoicing, Payment Processing, Credit Issuance, Billing, Financial Reporting.
- Process all vendor invoices, research unapplied & misapplied payments, short pay, issue credits and research all discrepancy.
- Process billing twice a month and verified totals against payroll report Development a new format to save time on the billing process.
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer with special projects and with month-end close, by preparing financial reports and work closely with all the sales personnel.
- Reconcile AR revenue account, bank statements, Setup new vendors and vendor file maintenance Handle collection weekly for overdue accounts by running an age analysis report.
- Investigated and contacted the client to recoup any invoice deductions.
- Reconcile various general ledgers account for end of the month close and made adjustments to reflect the AP and AR accounts.
- Enter general ledger entries on monthly spreadsheet after billing and process all bank deposits.
Accounting Coordinator III Resume
Objective : To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of finance or accounting.
Skills : Powerpoint Presentations, Excel, Access, ADP, Quickbooks, Ability To Multi-Task, Outlook, Sage/Abila Mip Accounting Software, Data Plus Software.
- Performed Cash drawls on State and Federal level Monitor and follow-up on receivables that have been outstanding for unusually long periods of time.
- Produce monthly financial statements including balance sheet, profit/loss statements, and accumulative general ledger using a computer-based accounting system.
- Ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the monthly close as well as maintenance of all accounting ledgers including monthly review of all account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Prepared and reviewed reconciliations to ensure that they are prepared properly and follow-up on any unusual items.
- Monitor cash flow and produced cash excess reports Prepared filing of tax forms including 1099s, 1095C, W2, and IRS tax return.
- Oversee, in conjunction with independent auditor, preparation of annual audit.
Cost Accounting Coordinator Resume
Summary : Motivated professional offering a 15-year background in Accounting, Finance and Human Resources with extensive experience ranging from financial statements, management reports, general ledger and journal entries to payroll, accounts payable/receivable, and reconciliations.
Skills : Multi Tasker, Word Processor, MS Word, QuickBooks, BKTrakker, MS Excel, Great Plains, Ten Key, MS PowerPoint, SAP, PeopleSoft, CIMS net, MS Outlook, AS400, Access, Invoice Trakker.
- Performed accounting and supervisory duties for a $20 million dollar aircraft equipment manufacturer.
- Managed accounts payable and receivable expense control procedures including billing, invoicing, disbursements, and reconciliations.
- Developed a good rapport with vendors to reestablish the company's reputation and receive credit terms with 60% of COD vendors by decreasing the processing time of invoices that required purchase orders from 45/50 days to fewer than 30 days within first year of employment.
- Processed vendor invoices and maintained vendor files.
- Reconciled weekly bank transactions and monthly corporate credit card statements; posted monthly ACH transactions and interest payments.
- Generated customer invoices online in WAWF (Wide Area Workflow) system in accordance with contractual guidelines.
- Processed electronic customer payments and posted cash receipts daily.
Accounting Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Distinguished and result-oriented Accounting professional with 20 years of experience. Skilled with strong communication, presentation, and problem solving abilities all while meeting deadlines. Pro-active, dependable and people-oriented with customer service experience.
Skills : Excel, MS Word, Database, Access, QuickBooks, Workday, Outlook And Internet.
- Maintained the general ledger as well as monthly journal entries generated within the organization.
- Prepared and assembled work papers, schedules and accounting summaries on a monthly and/or quarterly basis.
- Responsible for reconciliations, state reporting and analytical reviews on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Assisted in preparing monthly financial statements, related supporting documentation as well as participated in the year-end audit, among other duties as necessary.
- Worked with various departments to troubleshoot accounting issues across the organization and assisted the Assistant Controller with special ad hoc projects, as appropriate.
- Created and uploaded large journal entries (EIB) on Workday.
- Prepared the financial information for the yearly 6/30 Fiscal Operations Report and Application to Participate (FISAP).
Accounting Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Accounting Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Accounting, GAAP, Financial Analysis, A/R, A/P, Tax, Non-profit, Copy Editing, Excel, Yardi, Quickbooks, Finance.
- Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable for 30 properties leasing to 100+ tenants.
- Managed posting and reconciliation of daily cash receipts, security deposits, wire transfers, ACH deposits, and lockbox receipts to general ledger.
- Processed lease abstracts, tenant terminations, and manual bills into the accounting information system.
- Prepared accounts payables including invoices, manual checks, vendor refunds, and voided checks.
- Monitored accounting databases to ensure timely and accurate processing of payments and maintained payment records.
- Prepared monthly rent statements and mailed to tenants.
- Created and monitored aged receivable reports; applied credits and prepaid rent to outstanding charges.
- Assisted with monthly bank reconciliations, client budgets, and month-end closing.
BS In Accounting
Accounting Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Objective : Extremely detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision. Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal communication. Over ten years experience in accounting. Over three years experience in transportation including Export Documentation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Repair, Type 60 Wpm, Sales, Customer Service, Analytics, Leadership, Problem Solving, Adaptability.
- Assist with the overall operations of the company's financial processes, including accounts payable, accounts receivable;and responsible for the communication between the organization, clients, and suppliers.
- Reviewing daily store sales to ensure proper invoicing and accounting.
- Maintaining tracking of spreadsheets on sales and credit cards.
- Coordinating purchasing, receiving orders, processing invoices, and balancing statements.
- Coordinating with vendors to resolve issues related to pricing, materials, delivery and billing errors.
- Resolving Accounts Receivable issues with clients, follow up on payment discrepancies, prepare and send monthly statements.
- Collecting bills, maintaining records pertaining to payments and receivables.
- Completing monthly rebates and reconciles them against statements.
Accounting Coordinator/Director Resume
Summary : Experienced written and verbal communicator, marketing professional, and problem solver with strong organizational skills. Seeking to drive growth through exceptional personal skills, creative communication and strategic brand marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media.
- Processed marketing invoices for Tire Pro dealers.
- Update dealer ad agreements accordingly with invoices and credits issued back to the dealers ATD account.
- Responsible for acquiring the proper documentation to file for co-op reimbursement according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Filed for co-op reimbursement with all major manufacturer programs such as Michelin, Bridgestone, Continental, Good Year, etc.
- Front Desk Receptionist Mooresville Family Practice, Responsible for welcoming and checking in patients for appointments.
- Responsible for scheduling and canceling appointments upon request.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating patient's insurance and demographic information.
- Responsible for collecting payment from patient's by following the insurance/corporate guidelines.
Bachelor Of Arts
Accounting Coordinator/Manager Resume
Summary : To offer my experience in the Accounting field to an organization that can use a high energetic experienced professional who is known as a quick learner and a committed, accountable team player with uncompromising integrity and ethics.
Skills : Finance, Accountant.
- Financial statements consolidation of 14 companies reflecting the operations of multi-tiered entity structures; month end close & journal entries.
- Balance sheet reconciliations; annual budget and accounting projects management.
- Prepare required schedules with explanations of supporting materials and procedures for interim and year-end audit and tax preparation; tie-out accounting prepared financial statements to audit drafts and final audit.
- Oversee AP/AR, payroll processing, sales use tax filing, cash flow management, invoicing and collection.
- Work closely with group's accountants and controller assisting with corporate income tax revisions.
- Implement standardized Chart of Accounts and billing procedures.
- Materials Accounting Receive in SAP for all indirect and all outside storage locations, provide Fresh to Frozen material conversions, assist with Hand Add Inventories and/or Hand Add Inventory Reconciliations.
Certificate In Business
Accounting Coordinator Resume
Objective : Coordination of the accounting functions, including but not limited to accounts payable and receivable processing, assisting school personnel with use of MUNIS software, processing requests for purchases, and analysis and reconciliation of general ledgers for various District funds.
Skills : Excel, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Computer Skills, Technology, Invoicing, Invoices.
- Responsible for the museum cash vault for all departments and petty cash.
- Daily processing of incoming donor checks and various department cash deposits.
- Efficiently acquired and utilized skills to work in Blackbaud and Financial Edge accounting software.
- Prepared weekly journal entries for A/R, guest services sales, film center sales, adjustments/reclassifications, and petty cash.
- Responsible for overseeing monthly development and membership records and payments.
- Maintained audit records supporting all journal entries in an accessible manner.
- Accountable for the cross departmental communication in regards to checks, donor payments, wire transfers, and invoice payments.
- Sorted data in Excel for account reconciliation, payments, and sales.
B.S. In Finance