Financial Clerk Resume
Objective : Self-motivated individual seeking an employment opportunity within an organization that will permit to use customer service experience, great attention to detail, and encouraging work ethic while achieving its growth potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Microsoft Office, Typing 50 Wpm, Internet Explorer, Spreadsheets, Writing.
- Using SAP software, post daily banking activity and maintain banking records for a $4.5 million account.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements and the financial closing process.
- Prepare, record, and document transactions in the General Ledger.
- Record Foreign Transaction Gain/Loss when posting payments for foreign liabilities.
- Perform monthly reconciliations for 14 balance sheet accounts.
- Compile monthly expense and cash flow reports for all cost centers; monitor financial trends and variances and communicate them to management.
- Managed the accurate and timely processing of invoices for Construction in Progress Assets for a $600 million, multi-phase plan.
- Determine tax liability when recording asset acquisition.
- Track and analyze budget versus purchase order amounts to determine when CIP Assets should be transferred to Fixed Assets.
Bachelor Of Business
Sr. Financial Clerk Resume
Summary : A challenging position in the field where deploy and use technical, academic knowledge and experience in the best possible method.
Skills : Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint.
- Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that agency finances are maintained in an effective up to date and accurate manner.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
- Maintain the petty cash fund.
- Provide information to the external accountant who prepares the entity's financial statements.
Bachelor Of Technology
Jr. Financial Clerk Resume
Objective : To work in a stable environment that focuses on customer service. Also to work for a company that provides chances for advancements and that enables to live comfortably.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Mac Os.
- Manage attendance calendar. Ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner.
- Manage invoices, receipts, and ledgers.
- Write checks to clients based on service dollars and manager approval.
- Answer telephone calls to branch: Direct calls to appropriate employees; answer questions regarding agency programs and community resources and explain general rules and regulations as appropriate to caller's inquiry and situation.
- Schedule appointments within branch guidelines.
- Receive and date stamp paperwork from clients screening for completeness; photocopy material as necessary.
- Schedule an appointment according to branch procedures; instruct applicant regarding necessary verification, completion of forms and the eligibility review.
Lead Financial Clerk Resume
Summary : Looking for a position in your Administration where military skills and leadership experiences can be used as a tremendous asset in the growth of your organization.
Skills : Data Entry, Excel, Customer Service, Customer Service, Leadership, Quickbooks, Software Development, Self Motivated.
- Liaison between the department and external business to troubleshoot problems and provide resolutions.
- Analyze medical records for completeness, consistency, and use of proper terminology and compliance with the Department of Defense (DOD).
- Provide inclusive, timely and high-quality service to all internal and external customers.
- Compiles monthly and quarterly reports for the resources directorate, NNMC and the bureau of medicine and surgery.
- Liaison between liability insurance companies and attorneys relative to new billing methods and regulations.
- Compile inter-office reports as well as workload statistics for the supervisor.
- Explain and answer questions regarding the Third Party Liability (TPL) program to patients, attorneys, and insurance companies.
- Develop, prepare, and present educational information about the TPL program.
Bachelors Of Science
Associate Financial Clerk Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a respectable, well organized organization that allows me to use education and skills to the best of abilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative, Payroll, Data Entry.
- Providing support and assistance in the Office of Financial Aid.
- Financial transcripts, various verification, and certification forms.
- Advise financial aid applicants of deadlines, application procedures, and types of financial aid available.
- Assists students and parents in the completion of financial application forms.
- Explains financial aid policies and procedures to students.
- Receives financial applications; verifies information for completeness and eligibility.
- Enter data in a computerized student record system.
- Monitor inventory of department's supplies; prepare purchase requisitions to replenish departmental supplies; receives orders.
BS In Education
Financial Clerk III Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of experience in the retail market as a successful sales associate. Handle pressure and high demanded tasks with ease and speed. Many experiences to include of data entry, Power equipment skills, designing, coordinating tasks and services, and staff training.
Skills : Bilingual, Customer Service, Data Entry, Filing, Fax, Medical Terminology, Typing, Word, Email.
- Ordered all supplies for teachers, maintenance, and administration at the school.
- Ordered all materials needed for testing.
- Answered phones and helped with parents and students that came to the office.
- Helped with relations between office staff and teaching staff.
- Maintain and set up, private fire hydrant maintenance, private fine line agreements and unmetered fire line agreements to operations and billing.
- Calculating front foot assessments, preparing front foot payoffs and updating records in the consolidated property file in our mainframe database.
- Assisting utility assessment technicians in validating petitions, and any other special projects.
Financial Clerk II Resume
Headline : Proficient in financial accounts receivable and payables Self-motivated, well-organized, and efficient with attention to detail Professional and assertive while encouraging others and developing rapport Friendly attitude and can get along well with others.
Skills : Financial Manager, Financial Assistant.
- Took payment s for tuition and competition fees for all students that were members of our facility.
- Arranged payment plans for those in need.
- Arranged, kept track and took payment s for private lessons.
- Ran all financial reports and balanced all daily income.
- Helped with reporting student progress.
- Developed a friendly relationship with parents.
- Helped motivate gymnasts and cheerleaders with prizes for their accomplishments.
Financial Clerk I Resume
Summary : Financial Clerk will perform moderately complex accounting and technical work in the preparation, processing, and maintenance of accounting and financial records.
Skills : Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Review timesheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments and post information onto designated records.
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Keep track of leave time such as vacation, personal, and sick leave for employees.
- Compile employee data from timesheets and other records.
- Distribute and collect timecards each pay period.
- Provide information to employees and manager on payroll matters and tax issues.
Financial Clerk/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging Financial Clerk position within established organization, where knowledge and efforts can contribute to your company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, Dentrix.
- Classified, recorded, and summarized financial data, compiling financial records for auto loans.
- Posted and documented, verifying data for accuracy and proper coding.
- Performed financial calculations, determining interest rate charges, balances, discounts, equity and principal.
- Scheduled and arranged debt repayment schedules, meeting customers' financial situation.
- Provided legendary customer service, processing all claims and orders promptly to vendors.
- Debited, credited, and totaled accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Contacted customers to verify or obtain missing information needed for auto loan processing.
- Determined charged for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Financial Clerk Resume
Summary : An experienced financial and administrative professional with a passion to contribute to company or organizational growth, willing to work with a domestic or international organization that works with people of multicultural backgrounds.
Skills : Quickbooks, Ms Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Oracle, Full Cycle Accounting, As400, Bilingual.
- Checked and verified remittances against bank documentation and records.
- Processed and posted payments to customer accounts.
- Prepared bank deposits as necessary and periodically reconciled various account receivable accounts as needed.
- Prepared necessary month end journal entries as needed.
- Provided general clerical support for the general accounting and/or accounts receivable function.
- Coordinated with other divisions to properly route account payments.
- Reviewed orders and checked current account status, determines credit availability, and/or releases or holds orders.
Master Of Arts