Operations Support Analyst Resume
Headline : To be employed by a progressive company that will challenge interest and capabilities leading to increasing responsibility and rewards. Ability Summary Great verbal & persuasive communication skills, outgoing, friendly energetic leader, strong organizational skills, willing to do any task set before me.
Skills : Administrative Duties, Retail Management, Inventory, Distribution.
- Greated Customer Service working and interacting as a liaison between the Customer and Partners.
- Provided information in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Handled and resolved escalated customers complaints.
- Maintained and worked a variety of Timely Reports including but not limited to Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
- Worked Payment processing including charging, refunding and researching all payment activities in Braintree, Pay Pal Manager & Pay Pal Express.
- Assisted with Departmental Reports Manual Review Reports, Courtesy Task List, Cancel List,.
- Rejected Payments, Failed Capture Reports, No-Walks Tickets Relocating Guest, Guest Service Representative, Recoup Tickets, OST Tickets.
Vocational In Business
Sr. Operations Support Analyst Resume
Objective : Candidate is self-motivated professional with extensive experience in client relations and service solutions. Accelerated interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills; the proven ability to resolve difficult situations under adverse conditions, as well as work effectively with minimal supervision or with a variety of people in team oriented environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Process Improvement, Training & Development.
- Provisioned new users in Active Directory with customized TECOS program to utilize SharePoint.
- Monitored & processed assigned task/tickets.
- Ensured the Departmental level was maintained.
- Took calls on providing operational support to branches.
- Navigated SunTrust Online Support to research and provided answers to callers.
- Rolled out new banking systems.
- Prepared and reviewed reports.
Jr. Operations Support Analyst Resume
Objective : Above 9 years of Work Experience with Dell Services in Integration Development, Programming and Support. Worked as Integration Analyst at Customer locations for 6+ years to understand requirements, develop, test and deploy interfaces for Healthcare applications using technologies such as MFT (Managed File transfer), Message Broker/Message Queuing (WBIMB), Neon and Datagate involving HL7 and EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) standards.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Management, Insurance.
- Used remedy ticket system for request management.
- Supported thousands of users and troubleshooting of software, hardware and network issues for end .
- Ran queries to pull in data needed for updates to system.
- Effectively navigated Channel-Link.
- Assisted teammates with rules and regulations.
- Reviewed legal documents.
- Instructed teammates on procedures in all areas of retail banking.
Bachelor's In Technology
Asst. Operations Support Analyst Resume
Objective : An IT professional experienced in eCommerce web application support. Looking to get more experience and learn new technologies.
Skills : Support analyst, Leadership.
- Designed to give traders flexibility in viewing and understanding risk Environment.
- Resolved the user requests and incidents raised by the user for related applications using remedy and chat channels.
- Responded to alerts, incident and user request within the defined SLA time.
- Automated the process of monitoring or to simplify it using Perl scripts.
- Ensured the databases are up and running, ensure SLA's for regions(Stamford, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London) are met, provide day to day support reduce no.
- Refreshed environments and services.
- Monitored production batches, attending job failures and subsequently fixing problems.
Associate Operations Support Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of IT technical support, application support and development in various sectors. Financial apps, sales and marketing, telecom, manufacturing, supply chain, etc. Full life cycle SDLC and support. Excellent customer service skills.
Skills : Oracle, Linux, Banking Operations, File Transfers.
- Successfully installed, tested and configured new workstations, peripheral equipment and software Prepared and finalized assigning users and .
- Supported and maintained director's calendar.
- Scheduled and maintained all travel for director.
- Created/managed/coordinated the IDE (Integrated Digital Environment) in accordance with CBMS/JPEO-CBD (Chemical Biological Medical Systems / Joint Project Management Office - Chemical Biological Defense) procedures.
- Supported staff and SMEs (subject matter expert) by creating/maintaining/ improving technical documentation, such as SOPs (standard operating procedures) and other documents as required.
- Maintained the server as document control coordinator to ensure ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 9001 compliance.
- Maintained issues/actions items registry.
Operations Support Analyst III Resume
Headline : Professional with over 10 years of experience in Finance and Banking industries. Highly skilled in creating and maintaining Excel worksheets. Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, detail oriented with the ability to maintain collaborative working relationships with clients and management.
Skills : Accounting, QuickBooks Pro, Banking, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Keyboarding 60.
- Served as technical writer and liaison with administrative staff, technical developers, and engineers to ensure documents presented to the client were in proper format and completed appropriately.
- Organized meeting schedule, establish agendas, and prepare meeting minutes.
- Assisted staff members in arranging conference rooms and meetings.
- Supported Wells Capital Management financial and trading systems remotely.
- Analyze daily Data from Human Resources Management System (HRMS).
- Performed level III globally support via GT RITS mailbox.
- Executed daily investigations and remove user entitlements when necessary.
Bachelor In Accounting
Operations Support Analyst II Resume
Summary : Responsible young adult looking to further expand knowledge base, life/work experiences, and network of relationships through learning opportunities as a means to building a foundation and breadth of business acumen for a future career in the marketing field.
Skills : Unix/Linux/AIX, DOS, Leadership.
- Managed manual terminations for expedited removal.
- Maintained employee's records and generate GEID for new Citi employees.
- Customized reports using Excel and Access from inbound and outbound feed files.
- Created daily and weekly metric reports for RITS and Global Directory.
- Reviewed the Global Data Warehouse (GDW) audit reports that track potential Hijack issues in RITS and proactively correct as required.
- Analyzed and validated special ADHOC script files.
- Provided operational support to approximately 130 employees around and a small corporate team of four people.
Operations Support Analyst I Resume
Summary : Objective is to obtain a position with a strong team oriented company where can utilize current skills and gain experience to further career and benefit employer.
Skills : Healthcare Policy, Project Management Recruitment Advocacy.
- Supported recruitment by building and posting open positions, searching and screening resumes, and making initial phone calls/interviews to potential candidates.
- Handled the entire process start to finish from hire to termination for all employees; in processing at government facilities, security in processing, first day paperwork, and final day paperwork/interview.
- Served as plan administrator for company Affirmative Action Plan, whilst conducting quarterly executive meetings to discuss progress/goals and ensuring company stays compliant in all areas of Equal Opportunity Employment.
- Ensured all employees follow DCAA guidelines when it comes to timekeeping, proficient in Nexonia; the timekeeping system used while ensuring it follows all guidelines we as a business must follow.
- Prepared all employees for system integration by implementing initial and quarterly trainings - keeping all employees DCAA compliant while tracking progress by keeping weekly metrics of all data.
- In charged of running payroll company-wide on a semi-monthly basis, then integrating with our accounting team to ensure all payments are being made accurately and on time.
- Managed a team of 5 individuals, Created monthly work schedules, monthly reviews.
Operations Support Analyst/Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in which can use and expand knowledge of Information Technology, and to increase user and business productivity.
Skills : Inventory Accuracy, Container Management, Stores Controller, Forklift Operator.
- Managed a queue of inquiries from Microsoft's field sales team to address questions as well as assist with end-to-end support of complex and critical .
- Processed restructures and modifications on mortgage loans.
- Supported the collections department, especially at month end.
- Answered phones.
- Created ability to repay plans on past due mortgage accounts.
- Moved up from a bankruptcy mail clerk to a Operations Analyst within 4 years of employment.
- Received numerous employee of the month awards and outstanding attendance.
Computer Information Systems
Operations Support Analyst Resume
Objective : Dependable and diligent IT professional who manages multiple tasks and works well under pressure. Experience in all areas related to computer operations, troubleshooting and fixing abend conditions in batch processing, reporting and escalating all problems to applications and management support.
Skills : JCL, MVS, SDSF, ISPF, IBM Utlities, FileAid, Syncsort, VMS, Computer Analyst, Computer Operations. Customer And Client Support.
- Ensured compliance with legal and company policy.
- Detected system problems through continual and proactive observation of the production environment, internal computing, network, and data infrastructure.
- Identified possible causes of critical (client) business systems when a malfunction is detected; determines root of problem which could link to various possibilities under the broad categories of a systems malfunction or an application issue.
- Resolved problems and issues from documented resources, or escalates issue to appropriate external or internal resources.
- Liaisoned and point-of-contact for vendors, third-parties, and associates to address client system or application malfunctions and coordination for resolution.
- Monitored queue of help desk tickets and incidents, and addresses problems through to resolution.
- Collaborated with Infrastructure, CM, DBA, and QA teams during environment upgrades and deploys.