Hiring Manager Resume
Objective : Friendly, punctual, motivated and enthusiastic team player. Focused and successful at multi-tasking and delivering prompt and friendly service to all customers. Customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Dedicated professional who excels in project and personnel management, Strong leadership and organizational skills.
Skills : Office Administration, Management.
- Supports HR in coordinating and administering the processes for employee interviewing, hiring as well as other departure processes.
- Recruit applicants for open positions, arranging job fairs with college campus representatives.
- Hiring staff: this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Communicates with employees in personnel matters and maintains compliance in all areas.
- Maintain open lines of communication with department supervisors and Dept Heads, listening and providing feedback to facilitate the exchange of information to an applicant.
- Developing, with line managers, human resource (HR) planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements in terms of numbers and skill levels.
- Computer Proficient in Microsoft Office, HR-Net, Checkpoint HRIS, ADP, HealthCare Source ATS, Taleo and LinkedIn Recruiter.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Hiring Manager Resume
Summary : Over the last 10 years gained great perspective in guiding teams and organizations to consistent success, and often achieving leadership positions due to strong communication and attention to detail.
Skills : Bilingual, Recruiter.
- Oversaw the daily operations of the business; demonstrated current best practices of customer care while establishing new initiatives by analyzing consumer trends.
- Served as first point of contact to customers, recognizing the necessity to provide excellent customer service.
- Advanced position from Bartender to Bar/hiring manager after demonstrating my commitment to the success of the establishment.
- Managed a team of 10 employees, including items such as hiring, training, and scheduling.
- Worked efficiently in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Implementation and integration of sales systems - Provided quality assurance validation with management regarding customer feedback and periodic sales system reports, validating the achievement of objectives on a consistent basis.
- Lead the operations team in determining best course of action in the implementation of new SOP, products and sales technologies as they were rolled out.
Associate Of Applied Science
Lead Hiring Manager Resume
Summary : Versatile business professional with bachelor's degree experienced in the construction, heavy-automotive, and athletic industries. Held positions in account management, customer service, recruiting, and marketing. Proven ability to build strong relationships, manage, and deliver results.
Skills : Inventory Management, Employee Management, Payroll, Spreedsheets, Customer Service.
- Manage the Indiana Territory by managing between 60-120 field employees and hiring safe, skilled, and dependable workers.
- Prospect candidates by networking, cold calling, and reviewing applications to persuade candidates to work for PLS.
- Conduct daily interviews, weekly orientations, terminations, and provide conflict resolution for problems or struggles any particular employee encounters.
- Negotiate employees' salaries and work locations.
- Successfully hired over 100 field employees with only one OSHA recordable and zero lost time.
- Spearheaded and improved employee retention rate problems by changing hiring standards and advertisement avenues.
- Managed MTI project which yielded a 62% increase in the number of electricians hired by PLS and created a lasting partnership.
- Developed and implemented PLS's first relocation program for field employees which increased the PLS workforce.
Hiring Manager III Resume
Headline : Growth oriented company to maximize communication, leadership, operational and organizational skills in a team/independent environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Time Management Skills, Calendaring.
- Prioritizing numerous resumes in a timely manner.
- Schedule interviews for qualifying candidates Prescreened candidates over the phone Completing the interview and hiring process with each candidate.
- Organize employee orientation and schedule training.
- Conduct an average of 20-35 interviews per week.
- Use Word, Excel, & other Microsoft programs.
- Lead sales rep Promoted to hiring/training manager within two months of hiring Managed a team of 8 employees Set weekly goals for the team Conduct interviews.
- Interview possible employees Train new associates Direct orientation process Schedule appointments and interviews Run background checks New hire paperwork Uses Microsoft proficiently.
Hiring Manager/Recruiter Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where collegiate knowledge, internship skills, and experiences can be best utilized. A driven, motivated individual looking to begin a career that I can succeed and grow within.
Skills : Recruiting, Marketing, Hiring, Hospitality.
- Contacted up to 100 candidates per day Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for recruitment meetings, new hires, and ad placement.
- Screened applicant resumes and coordinated both phone and in-person interviews.
- Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
- Organized all new hire, security and temporary paperwork.
- Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
- Field Marketing Representative Spearheaded an ambitious waste reduction campaign to promote the San Gabriel Valley goal of energy waste reduction.
- Qualified homeowners for retro-fitting or solar panel installations.
- Set and hit daily goals to increase productivity.
Bachelor Of Arts
Hiring Manager/Consultant Resume
Headline : Seeking a position within professional environment providing opportunity for growth and career advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Communicated and responded to staffing needs and requests from any staffers.
- Hired qualified personnel for any vacant or requested positions.
- Requested documents and oversaw employee requests.
- Scheduled and oversaw applicant hiring Orientation.
- Conducted job fairs for potential candidates as needed.
- Demonstrated physical skills orientation and CPR skills assessments.
- Impressed with the company and everything they do for their employees.
Certified Hiring Manager Resume
Summary : Results oriented customer service, Human Resources Recruiter and trainer with a broad range of experience and excellent analytical skills. Areas of expertise include analyzing employees, employer employee relations, providing a relaxing work environment that encourages quality job performance while accomplishing all goals and have a positive work place and experience.
Skills : Recruitment/Staffing, Team Work, Training And Development, Conflict Resolution, Hiring And Retention, Team Building, Interviewing, Pride In Performance, Grief Counselor.
- Interview potential employees, make hiring decisions.
- Reference verifications, background checks, live scan fingerprints.
- Answer telephones, make phone calls offsite and on-site interviews.
- Put together hiring packets, make job offers.
- Hired over 500 employees by selecting qualified candidates to fill all vacant positions.
- Overseeing the hiring process and ensure that all candidates are processed through the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
- Conduct and schedule interviews daily to ensure that all candidates meet the hiring process requirements.
- oyster bar and restaurant hiring manager and director of restaurant operations.
BS In Criminal Justice
Associate Hiring Manager Resume
Summary : Hiring Manager is responsible for the hiring process for a given role. This includes identifying and sourcing candidates, evaluating their credentials, conducting interviews, and providing feedback to hiring managers and supervisors.
Skills : Microsoft Mac pos.
- Presented the Mission Impossible award for achieving Agency Leader two months in a row.
- Analyzes resume Calls potential employers.
- Worked directly for the franchise company called a lot of administrative management.
- Answering calls and dispatching conducting interviews.
- Maintained wait staff by recruiting, selecting, and training employees.
- Interviewed applicants that applied for a serving position.
- Scheduled 8 employees while taking into account student schedules and requests for time off.
- Ensured regular communication takes place in order to deal firmly and fairly with performance issues.
BS In Business
Hiring Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Hiring Manager is responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring exceptional talent. This includes conducting and managing the Talent Acquisition process, interviewing candidates, evaluating talent and making recommendations to the hiring manager.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Leadership Development, Management, Recruiting.
- Explained human resources policies and procedures to all employees.
- Conducted telephone and onsite interviews for all candidates.
- Worked closely with HR business partners to facilitate year-end talent reviews and articulate team strengths.
- Created job descriptions to attract a targeted talent pool within the market wage range.
- Assessed employee performance and issued disciplinary notices.
- Assisted customer service with inbound and outbound calls regarding all HR inquires.
- Resolved personal issues regarding human resources matters needing clarification, submissions and corrections.
- Created social media incentives for new employee search strategies.
Hiring Manager Resume
Summary : Secure a position with a company that will magnify abilities to their fullest potential for the benefit of the company as well as myself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Web Design, Blogging, Advertising, Research, Written Communication, Written Correspondence, Typing.
- Hire qualifying individuals who are coachable and following simple instructions, willing to receive 20-50 inbound calls a day.
- Must have a professional demeanor and online presence.
- Simply hire on those who are competent and motivated seeking to earn more than the guaranteed salary purposed.
- Hired on ten productive employees this far, received a promotion from the company, looking to acquire the Christmas bonuses for my staff.
- Skills Used Being articulate and relatable.
- Patience and guidance is a true motivator and great manager.
- Readily available to train, coach, and guide employees.
BA In Business Management