Talent Acquisition Recruiter Resume
Headline : Talent Acquisition Recruiter with over 15 + years of experience in the full cycle recruiting process. Extensive experience recruiting all levels of IT (Development & Infrastructure), Executives (VP's, Directors, and Managers), Client Services, Production and Operations professionals. Detail oriented, organized and self- motivated with the ability to multi-task. Proven strategic, technical and analytical problem solver with strong user interface and Client Service skills, committed to providing highly qualified professionals.
Skills : MS Suite, Admin/Receptionist, Recruiting.
- Responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process of IT, Executives (VP's, Directors, Managers), Client Services, Production and Operations exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Functioned as a Technical Talent Advisor to hiring managers and business leaders, providing recommendations and ensuring hiring selections are in alignment with company and divisional business strategies.
- Consulted with management and business partners on current and future staffing needs for key or high-level professional positions.
- Discussed requirements, potential applicants, and interview guidelines.
- Sourced, screened and interviewed candidates from both internal and external sources ensuring that recruiting practices comply with EEO and ADA guidelines.
- Coordinated the interview schedule with hiring management.
- Developed applicant flow for key positions including internet sourcing, external job boards, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, networking events as a means to obtain a strong pipeline of candidates and to effectively meet hiring needs and business initiatives.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Talent Acquisition Recruiter Resume
Objective : Exceptionally well organized and resourceful professional with more than nine years experience and solid academic background in business and all areas of human resources management; excellent analytical and problem solving skills; able to handle multiple projects while producing high quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Professional Suite, Brassing Ring, Ultipro, ADP-etime, Taleo, People Soft and HRIS systems.
- Maintained current knowledge of industry employment trends, internal compensation and benefits to identify current and/or potential issues that may impact applicant availability.
- Completed appropriate records and statistics and preparing reports as necessary.
- Promoted into HR Generalist role) Unite Private Networks.
- Recognized current and prospective staffing requirements.
- Prepared and posted notices and advertisements, and collected and screen applications.
- Acted as a trusted resource providing talent guidance when sought out.
- Partnered with HR leadership to develop and drive strategic staffing initiatives for UPN.
Bachelors In Human Resources
Jr. Talent Acquisition Recruiter Resume
Objective : High energy professional with leadership ability offering a solid history of Human Resources Management Skilled in managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and resolving issues prior to escalation. A dependable, adaptable, and collaborative employee with a track record of performing beyond the scope of a job function. Confident, decisive, and team-focused, experienced in building consensus and unity among diverse, multi-disciplinary and cross-functional groups.
Skills : Word, Outlook, Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Partnered with hiring managers to initiate and develop staffing strategies and plans based on the needs of the business.
- Partnered with the IT department to create a streamlined onboarding process for new hires.
- Proactively evaluated and assessed staffing needs of departments and implemented creative, efficient, and effective sourcing and recruitment campaigns to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Created and managed all job postings, and performed initial assessments of required qualifications of applicants.
- Maintained applicant tracking information and processed documentation.
- Interpreted and clearly explained HR practices to employees.
- Maintained recruitment metrics including position control list, time-to-fill statistics and turnover reporting.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Talent Acquisition Recruiter Resume
Summary : Experienced Recruiter with a strong background in the Healthcare, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Cast Metals/Metal Working fields, including personal banking and the mortgage industry. Strong understanding of basic Human Resource functions and specialty recruiting. Able to source, manage and place candidates for internal and external clients successfully.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Recruiter.
- Recruited, processed and on-boarded 30+ new hires annually through establishing effective targeted marketing and public relations programs.
- Created more cost-effective methods resulting in processing errors reduced by 60%, eliminating over 200 man-hours and $10K saved in processing costs .
- Prepared and extended verbal and written offers to exempt & non-exempt applicants.
- Conducted phone interviews with qualified candidates and coordinate follow up interviews.
- Administered selection assessment tool; obtained the results and keyed the information in to tracking system.
- Maintained all records and documents related to applicant flow to ensure efficient internal processes and Compliance with applicable laws/regulations.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of innovative recruitment programs and HR related training.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Talent Acquisition Recruiter Resume
Objective : Over 20 year experience in administrative support reporting to multiple leadership members handling highly confidential information, coordinating activities and meetings and making important decisions in the absence of managers. In addition, have over five years working on the non-profit sector, so confident that diverse business experience will be an asset to your organization.
Skills : Proficient With OrgPlus, Visio, BrassRing, Publisher, PeopleSoft, Master User With Word, Excel And Powerpoint.
- Created a friendly, welcoming environment for employees when approaching Human Capital with questions, ideas, or concerns.
- Developed and maintained a network of contacts to identify and source qualified management candidates.
- Coordinated participation and attended job fairs.
- Partnered with hiring managers to develop a strategy for recruiting top talent for highly skilled roles and determining market level pay.
- Successfully managed full cycle recruitment process for healthcare and information technology positions to include Director and Management level, RN Case Managers.
- Sourced and screened active and passive candidates then provided recommendations to hiring managers regarding candidates that best meet department needs.
- Conducted weekly update meetings with hiring managers to discuss status of their openings and recruiting efforts.
Bachelor Of Science In Economics
Talent Acquisition Recruiter III Resume
Summary : Human Resources professional with over 20 years experience in recruiting, staffing, and management of both Call Center and Fulfillment facilities with fast - pace Atmosphere with constant change. Used to shifting priorities due to costumes volume.
Skills : Staffing, Human Resources.
- Responsible for driving all aspects of the talent identification and relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates.
- Selected to take one of only two Houston Recruiter positions resulting from the Continental / United Merger from a pool of 10 Houston Recruiters .
- Extended offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the Lumeris/Essence Healthcare compensation policy.
- Explained the full suite of company benefits to the selected candidates.
- Attended user groups to attract and engage qualified candidates.
- Developed and manage external staffing vendor relationships Member of the Wellness Committee.
- Supported and facilitated recruitment for Nike Commerce, Regional Sales and Customer Service.
MBA In Human Resources Management
Talent Acquisition Recruiter II Resume
Summary : Highly organized and detail-oriented Dedicated and focused Proven ability to balance priorities, meet tight deadlines, and produce superior quality work Independent and self-motivated professional with excellent research and writing skills Ability to cultivate relationships with colleagues within all organizational levels Known for thriving in dynamic, high-pressure environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Microsoft Windows.
- Interviewed candidates and set interviews for individual clinic managers.
- Assessed talent against critical needs of the position and functional criteria.
- Benchmarked candidates and influenced hiring manager in selection of top talent.
- Drove the recruitment progress by regularly obtaining and providing timely feedback and developing solutions for customers, adapting to changing business needs and ensuring the action plan meets needs and commitments.
- Built and maintained awareness of strategic staffing plans to anticipate changing needs and consistently educate and influence primary stakeholders.
- Developed, built and maintained functional expertise of the competitive marketplace.
- Worked with the Talent Acquisition Manager to understand baseline diversity metrics to make recommendations to primary stakeholders on diversity opportunities.
Dual Bachelor Of Science
Talent Acquisition Recruiter I Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a position, in which able to utilize people-oriented skills, business enriched background and education to make a positive contribution while generating personal growth and development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HRIS Management, Database Development, Database Administration, Human Resources, Analytics, System Administration, Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Developed a recruiting plan for each opening in partnership with hiring manager to include department needs, successful candidate profile, target list of companies, action plans and recruiting recommendations to influence hiring the best talent.
- Relentlessly networked to build and leverage a database of qualified diverse talent.
- Operated in high volume talent management environment.
- Supported Consumer Sales (120 Retail Stores), Marketing, Service and Repair, Cable Operations, RadioShack and Dixon-Car Phone Warehouse Joint Venture.
- Managed a requisition load of 125.
- Analyzed peer equity and research market ranges to recommend competitive and equitable salary offers.
- Provided training on company policies, benefits, OFCCP and I9 Compliance, onboarding, Kenexa/Brass Ring and PeopleSoft.
Bachelors In Business Management
Lead Talent Acquisition Recruiter Resume
Objective : Seeking a career opportunity with a great company where can utilize recruiting and communication skills and help others while continuing to advance professional career and personal development.
Skills : Peoplesoft And Oracle System Knowledge.
- Scheduled and conducted phone and in-person job interviews in compliance with corporate HR department policies and guidelines.
- Carefully reviewed and edited all job postings for each store within territory and other stores as required.
- Communicated frequently with store HR managers to solicit feedback, ensure Nordstrom's superior customer service standards are met and that each candidate receives a high quality experience throughout the applicant process.
- Managed full life-cycle, high volume, recruiting process in 3 markets (7 states) for 4 business channels: Retail, Business, Agent & National Retail (all roles).
- Educated and influenced internal clients.
- Built and continually maintained effective relationships with Hiring Managers and Retail Leadership by demonstrating subject matter expertise, with value-add recruiting related advice.
- Transitioned Recruiter role to Talent Advisor through awareness.
A.A.S. In Business Administration
Talent Acquisition Recruiter Resume
Summary : Experienced operations management with successful turn-around experience. Accomplished restructuring operations across multiple organizations. Proven ability in cost reduction, business analytics, customer retention, project management, system analysis and development.
Skills : Administrative Support, Management, Customer Service, Client Relations, HTML, CSS, Email Marketing, Human Resources, Google Analytics, Reporting, Market Research.
- Formulate and implement a Strategic Sourcing Strategy to locate, engage and attract prospective candidates - ongoing, allowing for continuous improvement.
- Developed and delivered training for Retail Leadership as well as recruiting team peers.
- Reviewed resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, knowledge and abilities in relation to the position requirements.
- Scheduled and followed up interviews to place candidates into our hiring process, while maintaining communication to advise the regional hiring manager.
- Identified and qualified Bilingual Spanish On-Air talent.
- Reviewed applications and selecting qualified applicants to interview.
- Conducted phone interviews for retail sales, retail customer service, call center customer service and call center technical support (internal and external).
Bachelor Of Science In Marketing