Senior Recruiter/Manager Partner Resume
Summary : Talent Acquisition Business Partner with 11 years of experience as a Senior Recruiter/Manager Partner. Expertise includes recruiting process, technology, and ATS. Strong business and people acumen, customer focus, and systems thinking. To secure a career as a senior recruiter or recruiting manager at a well-established and professional company and to take on a challenge and demonstrate my versatility in recruiting in a variety of industries.
Skills : Marketing Strategy, Recruiting, Management, Communications, Talent Sourcing, Interviewing, Evaluating Talent
- Focussing on improving Candidate and Manager experience through efficient processes and technology.
- Recruiting module SME for the new day force system implementations to go into effect december 2016.
- Responsibilities included developing all processes, training, and configure the systems in line with the limitations of a young system.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues, managing user accesses, making changes to processes and workflow, and managing correspondence and offer letters.
- Point of contact for all changes in ATS (Taleo) functionally and configuration.
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing recruiting operations solutions to maximize ROI and process efficiencies' ensuring recruiting tools meet the needs of the organization.
- Completing Oracle training for Taleo OBI reporting module and developing all customized reporting.
- Managing the full life cycle recruiting in high volume environment for both hourly and salaried positions, to deliver world-class diverse talent across the organization.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Recruiter/Account Manager Resume
Summary : Results-driven Senior Recruiter/Account Manager with over 7 years of experience in recruiting, recruitment management, IT sales and sales leadership. Proven expertise in sales development including building relationships and full delivery plans through the project lifecycle with a customer. Solid track record of mentoring, coaching, and developing internal sales representatives and recruiters into more consultative and effective contributors. To establish a strong presence in a company that values hard work and a keen eye for recruiting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bookkeeping, Human Resources, Answering Phones, Multi-Line Phone System, Customer Service, Recruiting
- Built relationships with different business partners including Hiring Managers, Directors, VP's And SR.
- Created a hiring process with each individual Manager that meets both their needs as well as best practices for recruitment and hiring.
- Worked closely with recruiting colleagues to come up with proper alignment, coverage and sourcing strategies to ensure all positions had a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Used an inhouse database, Linkedin, and other online tools to recruit top talent to our organization on the engineering team and solutions teams.
- Responsible for documenting all interviews, submitting scorecards and reviewing those scorecards with all managers.
- Coordinated and scheduled interviews with the hiring managers over the phone, WebEx, or in person with both exchange and our in-house tool, Greenhouse.
- Created an Excel document used to track all qualified candidates, interview process, feedback, and open tasks for full visibility to the recruitment and hiring teams.
- Responsible for writing and publishing job descriptions to our internal and external website and job boards.
- Reviewed and responded to all applicants, approximately 15 per position per week, in at most 5 business days.
- Responsible for negotiating salary, bonus, commissions, stock, PTO with senior levels employees.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Recruiter - Healthcare IT Practice Resume
Summary : Accomplished Senior Recruiter with proven success in PRN healthcare management, operational planning, and recruiting. Proven knowledge in business development, quality guarantee, and performance improvement, review services for healthcare systems, and increasing operating revenues. Extremely proficient in building and guiding teams in the delivery of exceptional service and achievement of vital organizational goals as well as strong relationships among multiple clients nationwide. A proven notable success in developing strategies to drive profitability and sustain growth.
Skills : Microsoft, Recruiting, Marketing, Cold Calling, Healthcare, Taleo, Salesforce.Com, Sourcing, Training
- Screened and located potential candidates for current and future positions, maintained and increased a pipeline of candidates using a variety of sources including databases, internet search, social media, documentation, and follow-up communication.
- Arranged interviews, references checks, background checks, and compliance for all candidates throughout the recruitments process depending on each individual hospital system.
- Provide certified BLS healthcare classes for all healthcare professionals.
- Reviewed and understood quality positions nationwide by working closely with clients.
- Increased weekly revenue from $0 to $51,000 by applying strong recruiting techniques, and building relationships with clients and nurses.
- Maintained a 28% margin overall by strategic negotiation on pay rates and precise placements.
- Trained new recruiters and achieved goals in productivity by teaching proficient and operational recruiting strategy, scheduling process and negotiating techniques which resulted in increasing candidates in the division by 30%.
- Used various recruitment tools and methods to source and recruit a pool of qualified candidates.
- Developed relationships with clients, candidates, and referral sources to identify current staffing needs and requirements, projected openings and potential new business opportunities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Recruiter/Sourcer Resume
Summary : Senior Recruiter/Sourcer with 8+ years of Talent Acquisition experience. Recruitment experience for Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies in various industries including Biotech, Pharma, Clinical, IT Engineering, R&D (Research & Development), Healthcare, Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Banking, Manufacturing, Operations, etc. Established track record in leading profitable projects by strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, skillful distribution of resources, and effective prioritization.
Skills : Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Talent Management, Applicant Tracking System, ATS, Excel, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word
- Utilizing social networking channels and cold-calling to attract and establish new candidates.
- Qualifying candidates, setting up initial phone interviews arranging phone and face-to-face interviews, negotiating compensation, extending employment offers, and starting the on-boarding process.
- Achieving hires monthly in major industries including IT, Information Services, Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Aerospace And Defense, Banking, Manufacturing, Food And Beverage, Industrial, Energy, Education, Healthcare, etc.
- Compiling candidate data, saving searches, and sourcing strategies in MS OneNote database.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company-specific products and search terms, as well as a thorough understanding of competitors, used to compile boolean searches.
- Assisting candidates in updating resumes (using MS Word) to add important attributes, highlight candidate skill sets, and tailor resumes to fit JD specifications.
- Utilizing MS Outlook for email correspondence, interviews, and calendar management.
- Using cold calling, cold texting, industry networking, career sites, and resume database to source top talent.
- Working within a call center environment making 80-100 daily calls to source candidates and meet weekly recruiting goals.
Masters of Business Administration
Senior Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator Resume
Headline : Experienced, well-connected Senior Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator with powerful listening and communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers in every field. Expertise in sourcing, selection, behavioral interviewing, and relationship management. Strong track record of reducing hiring costs, improving retention rates, and meeting or exceeding corporate staffing goals. To obtain a position where I can maximize my Human Resource Recruiting and customer service skills, with the opportunity for career advancement.
Skills : National Recruitment, Sourcing, Selection, Behavioral Interviewing, Relationship Management, Applicant Tracking Systems, Web-Based Sourcing/Recruitment
- Developing recruitment strategies and full life cycle recruitment of quality candidates nationwide.
- Accountable for sourcing high potential, high-performance candidate slates, and for taking a leadership role in the development of proactive recruitment programs and projects.
- Screening, qualifying, and interviewing prospective candidates for targeted areas, making hiring recommendations and tracking results.
- Developing cost-effective recruiting strategies to include but not limited to cold calls, referrals, professional organizations, recruitment advertising, internet sites, deep web searches, social and professional media, military, trade schools, etc.
- Assuming the leadership role during the interview process with key hiring managers and human resources, including on-going communication, interviews, and travel itineraries, and maintaining appropriate candidate follow-up during the process.
- Requisitioning management to include but not limited to posting, following up timely with candidates, moving candidates through the process and ensuring communication is sent.
- Participating and following-up in the appropriate job fairs, key career events, and professional organizations which support the organizations staffing needs.
- Promptly identifying areas of concern from a recruitment standpoint and develops strategies to achieve a successful outcome.
- Analyzing data and reports in order to discover trends and develop action plans where necessary to improve processes.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Recruiter/Branch Manager Resume
Headline : A well-rounded Senior Recruiter/Branch Manager with 6+ years experience spanning IT, Manufacturing, Financial Services, mostly in a Fortune 500 environment. Accomplished with searches for specific positions to high volume recruiting needs. A strong history of building effective relationships with clients and candidates, with the ability to learn new business and technology. To obtain a position with a growing company which allows me the opportunity to excel in every aspect.
Skills : Recruiting, Sales, Taleo, Salesforce.Com, Sourcing, Training, Peoplesoft ATS, Brass Ring
- Responsible for candidate sourcing from social networking sites, assessing talent, building and managing key client/candidate relationships and operational efficiency.
- Supported the employee benefits on the talent acquisition team, hiring sales and account managers.
- Sourced and interviewed candidates for a special project for the company with positions that included a Director of Marketing, e-commerce Marketing Manager, Customer Service Manager, .Net Developer, and Webmaster.
- Utilized LinkedIn as a key sourcing tool to locate qualified candidates as well as Google searches.
- Supported the company in several of their divisions doing full-cycle recruiting for call center unit, and Operations Managers As Well As Operations Analysts, Logistics Supervisor, Wireless Technicians, and Electromechanical Assemblers and Talent Acquisition Managers.
- Scheduled interviews and coordinate with client and candidate as well as follow up throughout the hiring process.
- Performed reference checks from prior managers to confirm work responsibilities & assess the candidate's employability.
- Conducted thorough phone screens confirming desired compensation, commute, & employment type.
Bachelor Of Business Administration
Senior Recruiter (Contract) Resume
Objective : Experienced Senior Recruiter. Proven ability to build relationships, display industry knowledge, & utilize time management skills to aid in the growth of an organization. Experienced Recruiter who is versatile, assertive and has been consistently recognized for achieving results. Proven ability to initiate, organize and drive recruiting efforts to deliver client and company success, with an excellent track record of establishing new relationships and growing existing ones.
Skills : Peoplesoft ATS, Brass Ring, Microsoft, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Plus, ADP, HRIS, CRM, PHR
- Utilized multiple resources such as internal resume databases, CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn, job postings, referrals & fundraising events to identify & source candidates.
- Conducted interviews to reaffirm skills, job requirements, commute, compensation & ask ted-w questions to assess teamwork ability, critical thinking skills, and personality.
- Prepared candidates for client interviews by establishing confidence, reviewing company information, & asking mock interview questions to assess and correct candidate responses.
- Maintained contact with current contractors to ensure job satisfaction & provide performance feedback from management.
- Aided in business development by selling the services of the company to prior managers identifying opportunities for temporary employment services.
- Screened and interviewed candidates to maintain a talent pipeline for clients' needs.
- Completed detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
- Partnered with the HR organization to develop and streamline recruiting best practices.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Recruiter (Full Time Contract) Resume
Summary : Senior Recruiter with extensive experience in recruiting/headhunting and staffing as well as internal corporate-side recruitment and human resource processes. Excellent oral and written skills, meeting leadership, email communications, proposal writing, contract review, and negotiation. Possess strong leadership skills within a team environment. Excellent overall computer experience, CRM and networking knowledge. To obtain a challenging position within a local company, where I will continually strive to exceed expectations.
Skills : Recruiting, Administrative Support, CRM, ATS, Sourcing, Sharepoint, Business Development, Financial Analysis, Training
- Provided full-cycle recruiting, responsible for building a client base and sourcing candidates through referrals, cold calling, and research.
- Attracted top talent by qualifying candidates through interviews, job-specific aptitude tests, and background checks.
- Collaborated with colleagues for potential job order or candidate match.
- Prepared the applicant for all steps of the interviewing process with the client by providing company and industry culture, interview coaching and post-interview debriefing.
- Negotiated compensation and benefits between the hiring manager and candidate.
- Developed client relationships by arranging in-person meetings where specific hiring needs were determined and fee schedules were presented and negotiated.
- Acquired inside knowledge of client culture and future needs for enhanced future growth.
- Scheduled appointments with candidates to determine qualifications and skill level.
- Sourced potential clients and candidates through industry-specific trade journals and local business publications.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Recruiter & Onsite Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished, results-driven, full-cycle Senior Recruiter & Onsite Manager with a successful track record of recruiting experienced, top-performing professionals to the largest Asset Managers, Insurance Companies, Asset Servicing Providers, and Broker-Dealers in the Financial Services industry. Talent Business Partner with a seasoned level of experience in collaborating with top executives to exceed talent goals. Moves with ease between traditional corporate human resources and corporate recruiting. Over 8 years of experience in recruiting and building complex recruiting programs.
Skills : Talent Sourcing, Interviewing, Evaluating Talent, Manpower Planning And Negotiating, Applicant Tracking System,
- Providing full-cycle, mid to senior-level recruiting support to prudential global investment management business lines that include Fixed Income, Real Estate Investors, Commercial Mortgage, Prudential Investments (PI), Capital Group, and Retirement.
- Consulting with Hiring Managers, And Human Resource Coordinators on external talent markets, trends, and the recruiting landscape.
- Independently managing sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies for specific positions or job families.
- Utilizing modern sourcing strategies that include proactive recruiting, networking, LinkedIn, professional association affiliations, independent research, and cross-pollinating across existing requisitions.
- Proactively sourcing, identifying and attracting both active and passive talent pools with a constant eye on diversity.
- Implementing recruiting plans and managing plans to intended outcomes. Creating candidate pipelines and talent communities.
- Evaluate employment factors such as their job experience, education, skills, training, knowledge and ability.
Masters of Business Administration
Senior Recruiter/Account Manager Resume
Headline : Senior Recruiter/Account Manager with over five years of technical and professional recruitment experience from entry-level to executive. Enhanced skills in Customer Service, Sales, Accounting, Staffing and Recruiting, Project Management, and Executive Administrative support. Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels readily developing rapport with clients and colleagues.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Applicant Tracking System, Tax Software, Staffing & Recruiting, Sourcing, Administrative Support, Tax Preparation, Data Entry
- Maintaining accountability for the entire recruiting process as defined by the client.
- Interfacing with the Hiring Managers, Human Resources and other key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction.
- Leading initial consultations with Hiring Managers on requisition definition and potential sourcing strategies.
- Effectively screening and counseling internal applicants and managing the internal applicant process.
- Continuously "closing" qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance.
- Leading the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience and coach each candidate appropriately at every stage of the process.
- Developing expertise in understanding the client's business operations and staffing needs.
- Networking within client organizations, associations, and local communities to generate referrals and source qualified candidates as needed.
Bachelor Of Science