Video Editor Resume
Objective : In the ever-changing world of the post production landscape, I have utilized my technical background, experience, and passion to become a digital storyteller who works with clients and creatives from concept to completion.
Skills : Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Media Composer, Red Cine X.
- Included compliance editing using Final Cut Pro of NBC Universal programs for air in Europe, Middle East, Asia, Latin America and South Africa.
- Management of Final Cut Server automations and devices.
- Excellent workflow and communication skills between the client, NBC and Technicolor.
- Management of all proxy files sent out of house for subtitling and dubbing.
- Wrapping and tagging of video and language files for air from Omneon servers.
- Complete understanding of both tape and tapeless workflows including; Sony, P2, RED, QuickTime and MPEG.
- Archive and track all digital assets; QuickTime, Wave and .FCP project files.
Freelance Video Editor Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where I can support the company goals & objectives, & to become an integral part of a progressive organization by applying the attributes of loyalty & teamwork.
Skills : Photography, Social Networking, Video Editing, Adobe Premiere, Typing, Microsoft Office, Television Production, Radio Production, Sales, Promotions, Advertising Sales, Travel Advising, Travel Planning, Research, Japanese, Teaching.
- Served as a video editor for Chinese (International) television station at KMTP 32.
- Completed numerous video and audio edits for television station.
- Conducted videos that are appropriate to air.
- Worked directly with host, shooting and editing several interviews included Martin Yan (Yan Can Cook) and Samantha Lam (a well-known singer from Hong Kong).
- Received promotion from Intern to full time Video Editor.
- Coordinated the events and worked closely with the Program Manager and Account Executive, & handled other tasks assigned.
- Operated camera and audio for Live Cook Show in 2004-2005.
- Contributed the Chinese culinary cooking techniques and demonstrations to the audience in Bay Area.
Master In Project Management
Video Editor/Videographer Resume
Headline : As a communications specialist, I seek work that constantly challenges me to keep learning, while translating that love of discovery into material that excites and engages the target audience. Using the full range of my skills and knowledge, I go above and beyond the customer's expectations, delivering rich, compelling content that tells stories in creative and unexpected ways. In a business that consistently changes on a daily basis, I strive to stay educated and informed about the newest tools that add value to my work.
Skills : Non-Linear Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro,.
- Edited 200+ e-learning videos over seven months for online Python programming language training, while ensuring videos met content, style, brand, and quality guidelines.
- Generated graphics and animation using Photoshop and After Effects for marketing videos.
- Seamlessly edited audio to remove voiceover mistakes and guarantee consistent volume levels.
- Transcoded videos in a variety of codecs, bit rates, aspect ratios, and resolutions for online posting.
- Shot course introductions and SciPy conference proceedings.
- Developed procedures for video production and review processes in collaboration with other partners.
- Managed projects using tracking and analysis metrics, which allowed status reporting and produced high quality projects on time and within budget.
- Recommended equipment and software and generated cost estimates for proposed studio space.
Digital Film making
Assistant Video Editor Resume
Headline : Graduate of the University of Tennessee with skills in a wide range of topics including, but not limited to, communication, video production, sales, advertising, promotions, radio and television programming, photography, design, etc. A very creative individual currently seeking a position with a company in media, travel, television, radio, art, advertising, sales, and/or photography. I currently work for a local news station as a video editor.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, Avid, Final Cut Pro, Photography.
- Work in parallel with internal clients to develop, create and edit spots and programs that are consistent with set goal and objectives.
- Edit short form and documentary style videos.
- Design and execute on-brand motion graphic treatments.
- Complete assignments and projects within deadline parameters given.
- Document daily work completed via work orders.
- Provide project management guidance with specific attention to collaborative workflows and deadlines with designers and other editors.
- Log and digitize raw footage into final cut pro editing systems.
- Maintain and develop abilities to edit video while keeping current in developing platforms, technologies and training support.
Lead Video Editor Resume
Summary : Creative, high-energy, responsible, hard worker with a drive and passion to share stories that might otherwise be unheard.
Skills : Video Editing, Video Production, Final Cut Pro, HD Video.
- Edit video into voiceovers, sound-on-tape and news packages according to producer's instructions for our daily newscasts.
- Import video packages, stringer video and photographer footage via FTP, correct mistakes and export them for our daily newscasts.
- Re-track and edit news packages imported from ABC Extreme Reach.
- Create custom maps and graphics using Adobe Photoshop and After Effects according to producer's instructions.
- Send video and graphic elements to field reporters via FTP.
- Record live satellite feeds to archive for later use.
- Record footage from studios to use in news packages.
BA In Communications
Video Editor/Camera Operator Resume
Headline : As a freelance video editor, freelance cinematographer, and professional free running stunt coordinator, Moving on from one project to the next, and often taking on multiple projects at once, I think quick on my feet (literally) to get that perfect shot or edit that many others cannot. This often entails climbing to areas that non-practitioners of parkour typically can't access, and creating angles for photo and video that are uniquely set apart from others.
Skills : Final Cut Pro, Avid Newscutter, Adobe Creative Suite, Sony DSLR Cameras, Microsoft Office, Apple OS, Roland Vs-2000.
- Working with reporters, anchors, producers and photographers to meet deadlines for daily newscasts and the fox13now.com website.
- Field producer and editor for "Uniquely Utah" half hour specials during ratings periods.
- Training incoming editors and photographers on editing suites and illustrative and effective editing/shooting methods.
- Quality Control coordinator for 12pm, 4pm, 5pm and 9pm newscasts.
- Daily use of PCs, Macs and various Internet browsers to capture and edit video/audio.
- Tune in live shots via microwave and satellite sources.
- Act as basic technical support for the night side staff.
Online Video Editor Resume
Summary : Video Editor with extensive Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, and Animation experience in search of a fantastic new adventure. To find a challenging position where I can apply and expand my skills as an editor to new and exciting projects.
Skills : Video Editing, Animation, Problem Solving, Teamwork.
- Responsible for creation of various video projects including corporate videos, independent films and commercials from pre-production to post production.
- Maintenance and upgrading of Apple computers as well as PC workstations within the facility.
- Encoding, decoding, and creation of video files with various types of encoding software for end client delivery.
- Responsible for recommendations and implementation of audio and video equipment throughout facility.
- Interaction with clients to produce a final product and build future relationships.
- Use and manage shared storage with more than 30 Terabytes of storage.
- Responsible for technical quality of all video and audio elements produced in the edit suite to meet deliverable requirements.
- Edit broadcast, commercial, feature film, documentaries and corporate videos.
B.A. In TV Post
Video Editor/Technical Director Resume
Summary : Highly motivated results driven professional with demonstrated success in designing, deploying, and troubleshooting a wide range of technologies. Proven ability to learn new technologies and deploy them to fit the business needs. Demonstrated history of being able to coordinate efforts with others to ensure the success of projects and initiatives.
Skills : VIdeo Editing, Photography, Premiere, Sony Vegas Pro, Audio Editing, After Effects.
- Production of live newscast under tight deadlines and ever changing conditions while coordinating resources and maintaining quality.
- Troubleshoot technical and logistical problems in person and over the phone.
- Setup and take down of live shots including breaking news shots and organized events ranging from sports to news conferences.
- Use of non-linear editing equipment for use on air and pre-produced video segments.
- Serve as instructor for editing software use and techniques.
- Satellite and microwave signal acquisition and troubleshooting for live shot establishment.
- Proactively identify potential problems and determine solutions on the fly.
Video Editor/Director Of Photography Resume
Summary : Performance-driven professional with eight years experience in all aspects of the video production process. with an eye for composition and meticulous attention to detail, executes each project with absolute professionalism and client satisfaction in mind.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Audition, Adobe Media Encoder, Sorenson Squeeze, Microsoft Office.
- First-ever video editor hires for Apartments.com, acted as the key element for video product processing.
- The raw footage was compiled together, complete with graphics and enhancements to create a seamless apartment walkthrough of apartment models and communities located nationwide.
- Developing new processes and videographer feedback was essential to product consistency and progression.
- Researched and implemented various editing techniques to enhance video production such as stabilization, color correction, and graphics.
- Collaborated with marketing to create a yearly video showcasing company achievements as well as other internal marketing videos that increased the sales of the nation-wide sales team.
- Corrected photography issues such as color, exposure, and parallax for Ad Development packages.
- Interviewed potential candidates for expansion of video editing team.
Digital Media Production
Video Editor Resume
Summary : Highly skilled and creative Video Editor with experience in all aspects of video production. Meticulously attentive to both video and audio details. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with ease and professionalism. Core Qualifications Strong ability to edit videos and audios Good ability to analyze and correct errors in product prior to final release Excellent skills in visualizing production script Outstanding knowledge of video editing equipment maintenance Experienced with DSLR video, traditional HD camera operation and shooting techniques utilizing sliders, and cranes.
Skills : Video Editing, Video Production, Motion Graphic, Graphic Design, 3D Animation.
- Conducted the recording and editing of audio and video content.
- Prepared storyboards edited video and audio and produced program videos.
- Maintained video and audio record archive for all productions.
- Supported production of live video feeds in coordination with multimedia team.
- Producing various promotional video, trailer, and commercials animation.
- Added music sound effects and dialogue to edited videos and films.
- Checked edited videos and films for mistakes and made corrections when needed.
Associate Science In Animation