Department Head Resume
Objective : To combine my business, administration and customer relations experience to obtain a senior management position that will advance the goals and standards of a prominent organization.
Skills : Administrative, Management, Retail.
- Supervised unloading of all trucks and signage of all sales floor areas.
- Supervised cashiers, customer service and money counters; manage money drops and registers.
- Drive sales through activities such as guest engagement; product demonstrations, and positive customer service.
- Ensured proper opening and closing of location according to store scheduled hours, including store recover and activating/deactivating the location alarm.
- Oversee all transactions are accounted for through the proper handling of all cash, receipts, and reports; ensure the night deposit is made in a timely fashion.
- Preserved company assets by controlling shrink, labor costs and risk exposure.
- Effectively train associated in all areas to increase store capacity.
- Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Excellent customer service and telecommunication skills.
Art Department Head Resume
Headline : Customer service professional with over 10 years of experience in the design and home building industries. Seeking a position to utilize my interpersonal skills to cultivate team effectiveness while instilling customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service, American Sign Language, Sales, Merchandising, Medical Terminology, Management, Powerpoint, Excel, Basic Computer Skills, Data Entry, Event Planning, Hiring, Inventory Management, Public Speaking, Typing, Training, Wordpress.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
Diploma In General Studies
IT Department Head Resume
Summary : An energetic and personable professional with knowledge and experience in customer service, retail, retail management, health care, food service, medical office, ordering/purchasing for large company, merchandising, and in-home client care. Detail oriented, honest, hard working, and able to multi-task effectively. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Adobe Suite.
- Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise, referring to price list.
- Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
- Cut lumber, screening, glass, and related materials to size requested by customer.
Department Head Of Operations Resume
Summary : Proficient Department head with 8+ years' experience in retail environment. Friendly and outgoing people person with confidence. Skilled at determining customer needs and exceeding sales goals on a consistent basis.
Skills : Management. POS Register Systems. Cash Handling. Data Entry. Office Skills. Customer Service.
- Manage the sportswear department and supervise sportswear associates Train and mentor new associates on procedures and sale techniques.
- Offer ideas to management for items that should be promoted, marketing strategies and customer satisfaction improvements.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all by responding to their request and inquiries.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks to fulfill management's requests on special projects and last minute tasks.
- Monitor store layout, take inventory of merchandise and during inventory checks and price changes.
- Organize and stock inventory, careful not to damage merchandise on sales floor while setting up and taking down clothing fixtures.
- React to customers complaints in a patient and professional manner.
Master of Science
Department Head & Events Coordinator Resume
Headline : Experience in customer service. Experience in clerical field. Experience in retail. Able to communicate with a diverse population. Trustworthy, reliable, and dependable. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Organized.
Skills : Copy Machine, Microsoft Office, Shipping And Receiving, Data Entry, Forklift Operator, Sales, Curriculum Development, fed ex, usps shipping.
- Performed general office tasks to include data entry, filing, typing, record keeping, etc.
- Supervised 2 departments handling 19 sales personnel to include briefings, shift schedules, directing work, etc.
- Insured the safety and cleanliness of work station and surrounding areas.
- Managed floor display in the sales area and maintained signing including promotional signing as needed.
- Managed markdown information and insured stock availability.
- Managed the stock room by receiving and inspecting merchandise, monitoring and maintaining acceptable levels of inventory.
- Conducted weekly, monthly, and annual inventories.
Department Head Manager Resume
Objective : Motivated worker with over 3 months OTR experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. I am driven to exceed goals and build long term relationships with customers and deliver positive experiences. through high-quality customer care.
Skills : Communications, Customer Service, Computer Repair.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Identified potential shoplifters and alerted management.
Certificate In Design
Electrical Department Head Resume
Summary : Reliable and friendly manager who quickly learns and masters new concepts and skills. Passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying shopping experience.
Skills : Management.
- Processed an average of 50 transactions each day in a timely manner.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Educated customers on product and service offerings.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Consulted with customers on the latest styles and trends.
High School Diploma In General
Advertising Department Head Resume
Objective : Motivated with wide-ranging abilities relating to Photography (dSLR and Film), Videography, Lighting, and Audio. Familiar with ProTools, Adobe Audition, Premiere, Lightroom, 4.X and 5.0, and Photoshop. Microsoft Office Suite and Apple iOS. Extremely flexible.
Skills : Abobe Premiere, Audition, Lightroom, Photoshop, Microsoft Word.
- Oversaw department of 9 personnel on daily basis Maintained a work schedule to ensure proper shift coverage was met, to satisfy customer demand.
- Coordinated with Inventory Management team on daily basis to ensure proper products were on hand.
- Retained customers by ensuring that the department provided the best customer service.
- Trained department associates in the newest products being offered by the company.
- Updated sale floor signage weekly to reflect specials and sales promotions.
- Co-ordinated intra department training with neighboring department heads, to ensure cross training was performed, to ensure qualified staff was present at all times.
- Contributed to the store consistently being rated highly with customer satisfaction awards by use of VOC (Voice Of the Customer).
Digital Media And Broadcasting
Special Education Department Head Resume
Summary : Provides direct leadership, instruction and supervision of a department of 75 personnel. Oversees the training of nearly 300 personnel across multiple departments. Coordinates the daily schedule of duties for four teams of more than 60 personnel each. Consistently recognized for superior organization skills and sound mentorship and instruction. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS Leadership Management Operations Mentorship Conflict Resolution Scheduling Instruction Customer Service Communication.
Skills : Inventory Management, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Technical Support.
- Customer satisfaction in a progressive mini photo lab.
- Privacy compliance for client personal information.
- Weekly and monthly preventative maintenance schedule for lab equipment.
- Intermediate for upper management and staff.
- Scheduling daily rotation of work responsibilities.
- Constant achievement of weekly goals.
- Respected within the community and expertise sought after by other local labs.
Associate In Documentary Photography
Science Department Head Resume
Headline : Leading and management change, a focused leader in the process of completing a Doctoral Degree, Educational Leadership & Management and a progressive career path in organizational leadership, training, and development. Eager to contribute expertise as administrator and manager for Economic and Workforce Development. Highly versatile; quickly masters new roles, responsibilities, and environments. Reputation for integrity, dedication, work ethic and analytical skills.
Skills : Leadership, Curriculum Development, Educator, Management.
- Apply appreciative inquiry model and management skills toward consistently achieving institutional goals regarding student support services, curriculums design, and staff training.
- Led, mentor and motivate a cross-functional, 20-member team, with a strong focus on optimizing productivity, efficiency, and performance.
- Direct the preparation and maintenance of detailed and comprehensive reports, records, and files regarding programs, operations, and activities.
- Strategically allocate, monitor and control budget expenditures to maximize use of resources while controlling costs.
- Responsible for scheduling, collaborate with staff members to establish educational goals, evaluate curricula effectiveness through program review, while developing and implementing best practice policies and procedures.
- Created and implemented long-range plans for improving achievement levels.
- Teach engaging and educational classes, present lectures, conduct workshops, and participate in other activities to further educational goals.
Customer Service Department Head Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Receptionist who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Management, Billing, Customer Service, Employee Relations, Filing, Fax, Hiring, Inventory, Office Management, Quality Control, Training.
- Managed wide variety of customer services and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Interacted with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
- Reported sales growth on a quarterly basis.
- Performed store opening duties, including counting cash drawers and checking all equipment for proper functioning.
- Set up and explained new membership contracts.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Facilitated accurate markdowns and monthly inventories.
BS in Biology
Department Head Resume
Objective : It is my objective to find an entry-level position that will utilize my education as well as my experience in developing interpersonal relationships. With my experience in Customer Service Management, I have learned a great deal about all types of people and their expectations. I have learned that there is not a unifying factor that solves all problems, but that each individual situation is unique.
Skills : Forklift Operator.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Greeted customers and ascertained customers' needs.
- Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
- Stocked shelves and supplies and organized displays.
- Organized racks and shelves to maintain the visual appeal of the store.
- Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
- Trained and served as a peer coach for new sales associates.
Bachelor Of Science In Psychology