Senior Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Effective customer relationships, problem solving, crisis management, team oriented, strong documentation skills, wide knowledge of hardware and networking, wireless networking, PCs, laptops, servers, thin client computers, and android devices.
Skills : Customer Services, Patient Scheduling, Office Manager.
- Configured computers and thin clients for mass installation.
- Installed computer images and client software per user needs.
- Created images for thin client computers and install those images for customer use.
- Created and maintained imaging documentation for the support staff.
- Shipped and received computer equipment ensuring timely arrival of equipment for deployment.
- Educated Support Staff on network and computer operation and troubleshooting.
- Ensured bit locker information is available for the support staff.
High School Diploma
Senior Support Specialist III Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, result oriented business administrator, with extensive experience impacting organizational performance through expert research and analysis. Skilled office administrator with experience in project and grant management. Proven multitasker with a diverse and well-rounded skill set encompassing technology, communications and business operations.
Skills : Attends Internal And External Training, Such As: PeopleSoft.
- Performed advanced and complex administrative tasks relating to university fiscal accounting.
- Collaborated with external entities, facilitating grants and contract payments.
- Performed regular accounting database management.
- Billed for Special Projects and Grants.
- Engaged in collections for accounts billed on behalf of the University.
- Reported on aging & over-payments from agencies.
- Handled special billing account closures.
Associates In Administrative Office Management
Senior Support Specialist II Resume
Objective : Accomplished Information Technology Professional with a diverse Information Systems skill set. Creative problem solver with demonstrated ability to resolve critical Business Information System and Corporate issues through the application of best practices along with dynamic combinations of people, technology, processes, controls, and standards.
Skills : Software QA Tester, Leadership.
- Managed matrices for field locations for Facilities Call Center.
- Worked with Field members to ensure accuracy in matrix information, system set up, issue resolution and consistency in process throughout the portfolio.
- Crafted company reports in SQL.
- Acted as agency and foundation contact for accounts receivable.
- Provided vendor Approval for vendor codes in PeopleSoft Financial Management System Disbursed approved and signed W9s.
- Assisted with the reconciliation of project funds and management of encumbrances in FMS.
- Maintained customer documentation and staff documentation.
Bachelors In Business Management
Senior Support Specialist I Resume
Summary : 10+ Years - Experience With Quality Assurance QA Lead and Senior Experience Web / Mobile Based Testing Experience Experience with Waterfall and Agile Processes Manual and Automation Testing 3 Years - Internal Trainer Software Development Life Cycle 10 Years - Experience with Customer Support 15 Years - Working With UNIX OS Web Services and Client/Server Experience.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, Account Management, ADP Payroll, Microsoft Office.
- Logged, maintained and monitored tape backup and batch operations in a large multiserver environment.
- Monitored large number of servers online and offline operations.
- Performed after hours Oracle security administration.
- Scheduled vendor to perform in-house work when needed or performed in-house PM work for all data center hardware.
- Customer Support Technician.
- Monitored Call Center help desk coverage.
- Responsible for monitoring, problem solving, reporting, and tracking.
Senior Support Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience supporting Point of Sale applications and hardware. 5+ years' experience working with Dell Servers. Microsoft, Network and A+ Certified Technician.
Skills : Billing, Computer.
- Setup, training, and troubleshooting the following: + Nuance Dragon speech recognition + Carestream PACS + TRIS (radiology information system).
- Interacted with vendors to maintain voice/data communication for all corporate phones, cell phones, pagers, calling cards and remote location.
- Scheduled and maintained batch jobs on DEC/VAX, HP UNIX.
- Troubleshot issues at customer locations on-site and over WAN in the United States.
- Conducted conference calls with Field team to troubleshoot and recommend changes, and updates to database systems and processes.
- Recruited and assembled team of six customer service representatives to provide stellar service to 300+ remote locations.
- Negotiated contracts and vendor services; approved all department expenditures and negotiated with Landlords on related costs.
Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science
Senior Support Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain full-time position that will utilize analytical skills and work experience.
Skills : Excellent time management, communication and organizational.
- Guided towards a sense of responsibility and service, to the strengthening of interpersonal and family relationships, and promoting.
- Exceeded customer satisfaction goals of 90% annually.
- Developed and implemented service standards and measurements.
- Actively participated on emergency calls to resolve site issues (power outages, closures).
- Led and facilitated all aspects of the FM Annual Training Conference.
- Supported end users of Datascape's Web Based Point of Sale application.
- Configured Windows Operating Systems.
Senior Support Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : Ambitious individual with the ability handle confidential data with appropriate discretion and excellence in maintaining productive work environment. Exceptional research abilities Poised and proven professional with seven years' experience in management and customer service Advanced Technical Skills Operating with grace and tact in any situation Highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff as well as contribute and lead in a team environment.
Skills : Windows Administration, Medical IT, DICOM, PACS, Migration.
- Diagnosed Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
- Configured Web browsers.
- Documented internal system changes and notify customer of changes.
- Verified NACH formatted settlement files and submit to bank for settlement.
- Verified settlement files for accuracy.
- Submitted settlement files to bank for settlement.
- Reviewed of return files from bank for returns for failed ACH settlements.
Lead Senior Support Specialist Resume
Summary : To work with a promising company that utilizes industry innovations, willing to rely on and apply skills, knowledge, and background, and be able to provide with personal and professional growth opportunities. Currently employed with ATOS, working on the Siemens Industry account.
Skills : Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Customer Service.
- Participated in yearly SOCK audit.
- Developed, maintained, and managed standards, security policies, and procedures on Citrix Server Farms.
- Successfully developed project plan, served as primary task resource, and implemented Group Policy plan corporate wide.
- Implemented virtualization migration plan of existing physical servers.
- Managed VMware ESX storage, data stores, clusters and virtual machines.
- Configured and deployed Windows Deployment Services Server to streamline to deployment and restoration of end user workstation.
- Managed image builds, image modification, and image captures.
Senior Support Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Possess over fifteen years of progressive administrative experience, including office management, executive scheduling, travel reimbursements and clerical activities. Highly skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Peoplesoft. Employs an unwavering work ethic with the ability to consistently perform in high pressure, deadline driven work in environments.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point.
- Configured and implemented Windows Server Updates Services to manage and deploy 'Windows Updates' to corporate production and applications servers.
- Provided backup disaster recovery support and monitor NAS backup reports.
- Provided key insightful user technical support by maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting all application, systems, computers, and peripherals.
- Developed, documented, and escalated issues and problems in accordance with ticketing standards and SLAs.
- Provided root cause analysis and developed monthly reports.
- Performed risk management functions, managed change requests, formulated action plans, monitored quality, and ensured meeting all project milestones and deadlines.
- Served as first point of contact for service requests and service calls for software, equipment, hardware, domain implementation, and email issues.
ADN In Nursing
Senior Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Senior Support Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Medical Terminology, MS Office, Customer Service, Computer , Data Entry, Negotiation, Typing.
- Provided training to new clerical team members at the school.
- Created disciplinary documents, scheduled disciplinary hearings with the district hearing officer, and entered discipline events into the school database.
- Spearheaded all efforts of installing and maintaining all public and staff computers at three university libraries.
- Successfully created a lab of thirty computers for Athletic Department using image cloning.
- Constructed and deployed new imaging server for computer lab and deployed SharePoint site for BOT meeting preparations.
- Assisted with rebuilding server which housed university gift and scholarship information.
- Provided Help Desk services acting as a single point of contact between the End User and the help desk, handling all incoming IT-related service issues.