Engineering Program Manager Resume
Summary : An Operations and Program executive who delivers values-focused Leadership to add value for businesses in the industrials, services, and defense industries. Led complex programs with teams of 250+ individuals. Expertise in applying analytics tools and lean initiatives to identify opportunities and increase operational performance that led in cost savings over eight years.
Skills : Project Management, Organizing.
- Led multiple multifunctional engineering teams in the design, development, testing, manufacturing, and procurement of multimillion-dollar budget display products for military and civilian avionics installations.
- Involved in all phases of the product life cycle from conception to customer installation.
- Accountable for printed circuit board designs, circuit card assembly layouts, mechanical design, software design coding & test, and major sub-assembly procurements.
- Highly proficient with all phases DO-178C software verification, DO-254 firmware verification, and DO-160G environmental & EMI testing.
- Developed project-specific test equipment and acceptance tests.
- Developed and maintained schedules, risk registers, earned value, and project specific metrics.
- Facilitated periodic status and design meetings with development team, production, major suppliers, and customers.
- Initiated a Change Control Board (CCB) process, and a formal problem report tracking system.
Sr. Engineering Program Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in engineering utilizing skills in the following areas: Test Engineering Project Management Operations Deversified, analytical, results-driven professional with extensive experience in the medical device and defense industries. Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting ability and skill to create innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Works with the Operations Division to effectively insure an efficient transition into production.
- Conducts negotiations and discussions involving internal associates and external suppliers.
- Reports program status to executive management, including risks and opportunities.
- Assists in the development of team members and evaluation of team member performance.
- Develops and tracks of program budgets.
- Develops and tracks detailed program schedules.
- Manages of multidisciplinary teams.
Jr. Engineering Program Manager Resume
Objective : Program Manager with over 5 years of experience in industry. expertise in test and evaluation, and systems integration programs. Proven record of managing program life cycle from system design through integration, test planning, and verification via requirements-based execution and formal change management techniques.Exceptional ability to lead cross-functional teams in order to identify program capabilities, assess resources, and collaborate with personnel ensuring projects delivered on time and within scope of budget.
Skills : Program Management, Risk Assessment And Management.
- Maintained program schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Tracked status of assigned programs via customer database (i.e.
- Maintained and reported the status of APQP (CPQSS, covisint, supply power).
- Created Test plans (PV, DV) per customer requirements(GMW3172).
- Coordinated software re-flashing when software changes as released.
- Ensured customer and the internal project team is aware of required timing milestones.
- Supported customer meetings as required and coordinates and conducts open issue meetings for customers to manage the overall program timing.
- Relayed and tracks issues and changes specified by the customer.
- Tracked budget for engineering department related to responsible programs.
Engineering Program Manager I Resume
Objective : Experienced Product Engineering Executive Proven track record of innovation, creativity, advancement and success 15 years effective technical management of Personnel, Projects, and Programs 28 years Component level, and Product design experience Broad base knowledge of design materials and manufacturing processes.
Skills : C/C++,, C#, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Power Builder, MCL Programming Languages, Palm, Windows CE, NT, DOS.
- Led, mentored, and directed activity of 16 Engineers, Designers, Lab technicians and administrative staff.
- Provided technical information, budget, and performance reports to upper management.
- Designed and released of clean sheet 530cc twin cylinder engine for Generator Specific application.
- Aggressively pursued cost reductions, product improvements, design for manufacture, and warranty reduction.
- Maintained excellent relationship and communication with marketing, purchasing, production, and quality departments.
- Responsible for emission compliance of all air cooled product.
- Improved designs and provided support for existing Generac air-cooled engines.
- Cleaned sheet design a line of low cost portable generators for the storm stock market.
- Returned Generac to portable generator market.
Engineering Program Manager II Resume
Headline : A professional Program Manager with a strong background in Systems Engineering. Experience includes project management, requirements analysis and system design, performance modeling and analysis, and customer relations in defense, intelligence and public safety arenas. Special skills include systems architecture, design documentation, and cross-functional coordination to ensure mission success.
Skills : C/C++/Java/Python, JIRA, FAA DO-178 Certification Program.
- Promoted to serve as Program Manager and Technical Marketing Lead for HP Enterprise Software products.
- Determined feature sets and solution enhancements for HP Output Server product suite, HP International Printing Solution, HP Extreme, and integrated partner content management solutions.
- Created software requirements documents (SRDs) for each future release, managed product defect prioritizations, and oversaw validity of Quality Control test case matrices, conducting pre-release validation studies to ensure fulfillment of customer needs.
- Provided product direction, represented customer interests, managed Product Readiness team, and led product programs.
- Interacted with internal/external industry experts and analysts to project customer requirements and facilitated new product development initiatives.
- Led joint partner solutions that contributed to $750 million in annual revenues.
- Aligned sales through tailoring of strategic marketing initiatives; designed solutions that met complex customer requirements.
- Hand-selected to drive efforts on HP Extreme product that was forecasted to become a $100 million business.
- Brought team into HP processes and managed technical marketing/presales activities.
Engineering Program Manager III Resume
Summary : Responsible to plan, manage and lead an effective interdisciplinary engineering team on challenging projects. The PEM collaborates with program managers, functional engineering managers, and factories to ensure efficient and effective engineering execution on the program
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Develops and maintains a diverse interdisciplinary engineering team for the program and leading by example to create a diverse and positive work environment.
- Responsible for partnering with the program office to manage the successful execution of all engineering efforts (leadership, technical, cost, staffing, and schedule) on the project and proactively monitoring key activities to ensure work scope, product cost targets, schedule, and budget are well defined, achievable, and maintained.
- Ensures that the engineering staff adheres to the approved plans, requirements, product cost targets, and schedules by attending program control meetings, design reviews, and by auditing processes, reviewing status and communicating regularly with the cost account managers.
- Leads team in planning and the execution of program and engineering reviews per company process. Actively coordinates with functional managers, chief engineers and senior engineering management to engage all stakeholders in effective reviews and obtains approvals. Maintains compliance with applicable engineering process and standards.
- Serves as the Engineering focal point for all activity within the program including strategic planning, bid and proposal support for engineering content, integrated engineering plans on programs, issue reporting, and risk and opportunity management.
- Develops staffing requirements for programs and interfaces with functional engineering organizations to ensure program is properly staffed and ready for successful execution
- Improves safety by changing radii that were being caused by parting lines.
Asst. Engineering Program Manager Resume
Objective : A results-driven and highly dedicated project manager with a proven record of accomplishment in new product development, product/test engineering, risk management, profit and loss, negotiations, conflict resolution, product life cycle management, characterization analysis, and customer service. Utilizes dynamic forward thinking and keen attention to detail to identify issues, implement best practices, and provide lasting solutions.
- Used MS Project for developing the project schedule.
- Used MS project for monitoring project progress and cost estimation.
- Achieved first-year revenues of $6,000,000 by leading virtual team of 12 engineers and managing research and development budget of $2,000,000 in development of high-definition format converter product for Panasonic, meeting all customer milestones.
- Reduced risk and development cost and time by 25% on derivative products by increasing the reuse of existing design modules and hardware.
- Increased product definition and development-plan reusability with guidelines and checklist.
- Delivered fixed samples within four weeks by facilitating problem-solving processes and identifying root causes for functional issues observed by customer on new flat panel display timing controller.
- Released flat panel timing controller product to manufacturing three weeks ahead of schedule and 10% under $750,000 budget for high-valued client, Samsung.
- Involved with business process group for continuous improvement of phase gate release process for greater flexibility and more accurate reflection of product development status.
- Managed all new product development activities for automotive business unit, allowing prioritization of resources across development projects and resolution of any customer issues on new and existing products, significantly reducing resource conflicts.
Associate Engineering Program Manager Resume
Headline : Engineering professional with 20+ years of product development, project management and engineering leadership experience in automotive and manufacturing companies.
Skills : Business Development, Organizing.
- Responsible for program managing technical deliverables for Tier 1 OEMs and their business partners on multiple 2 in 1 detachable and convertible mobile designs as part of Intel's Innovation Excellence Program.
- Participated in early definition activities, ran kick off and map days, and provided technical and enabling support up to product launch.
- Managed thermal/mechanical, and power optimization discussions with Hewlett Packard on their redesigned Spectre notebook.
- Exceeded initial performance goals with a custom Hyperbaric thermal design, and was able to reduce weight to 10.4mm to claim the world's thinnest laptop.
- Headed an 18-month three-way collaboration with Hewlett Packard and Microsoft to improve the HP Spectre X2 notebook.
- Drove technical discussions around the layout and stack up to complete thermal/mechanical integration of HP's first 3D camera, while decreasing chassis height from 8.6 to 8.0mm, and increasing target performance from 3.1 up to 4.2W.
- Worked with Hewlett Packard on their Elite X2 detachable design.
- Managed early definition and execution activities around power, performance, and thermals.
Lead Engineering Program Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven business professional with a strong background in plastics tooling, costing and management of the development process Ability to communicate at any level within the Automotive Industry A goal oriented Management Professional with a solid record for meeting and exceeding set goals and achieving targets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project, Visio; Budgets and Forecasts.
- Directed validation plans for manufactured products, services, commodities.
- Prepared action plans and schedules for product releases.
- Prepared presentations of engineering proposals.
- Created virtual builds and engineering drawing releases using GM E2, TcAE.
- Identified and resolved client concerns.
- Led PDT meetings, tracked open issues and development milestones.
- Identified new product and service opportunities and special developments.
- Conducted design reviews, technical presentations in support of sales initiatives.
Engineering Program Manager Resume
Summary : Result-oriented Engineering Program Manager with over 15years experience in consumer electronics and semiconductor industry. Proven track record of delivering, on time, within budget, intelligent solutions in new product introduction from concept to mass production. Experienced in leading cross-functional teams, contract manufacturers and suppliers worldwide. Effective and collaborative communication with all levels in an organization.
Skills : Technical : AutoCAD, Inventor, Pro-E, Solidworks, PLC, Servo Controllers, and HMI.
- Designed and specified backend equipment of thin film solar module manufacturing line.
- Provided solutions for problems related to performance, quality, customer satisfaction, cycle time and design for manufacturability.
- Designed more than 30 tools and fixtures for maintenance and service of LCD manufacturing equipment.
- Worked closely with customers to understand the engineering change orders and provide solutions.
- Reduced cost of CVD system service platforms by 30%, utilizing design for excellence methodology - Worked with suppliers to resolve complex manufacturing process, quality, and reliability issues, utilizing FMEA, DOE, and statistical approach.
- Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of quality standards for processing materials into finished products.
- Developed tools and methods to continuously improve supplier product quality.
- Performed lead auditor function during critical supplier quality audits.