Insurance Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated and motivated professional, with a strong background in teaching, leadership, management, and administration. Successful experience in coordinating human resource functions, streamlining internal operations, and coaching various individuals with the overall goal of increasing performance and productivity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, QSI, Dentrix.
- Providing change management and project management leadership related to insurance processes and systems, operational guidance to insurance coordinators and facilitating strong working relationships between office managers and insurance coordinators.
- Assist insurance coordinators with prioritization of tasks and provide coverage as needed for insurance coordinators, including verification, opening and recreating claims, processing refund requests, and account breakdowns.
- Serve as liaison between doctors and Insurance companies while facilitating credentialing, ensuring PPO participation.
- Insurance Coordinator Monitor and verify insurance information for individual patients.
- Confirming eligibility requirements, Reviewing, and maintaining dental records in order to compute fees and charges due.
- Ensuring that patient's accounts are linked to accurate Fee schedule, Co-pays, Deductibles, Benefits, Frequencies, and Limitations.
- Intake information from parents of children/patients.
- Filing and processing medical claims; private insurance and Medicaid.
Sr. Insurance Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated, self starter, problem solver, quick learner, and trained professional looking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position. Capable of handling very hectic and busy environment and adapt well to changes.
Skills : Management, Microsoft office, Teacher, Education.
- Responsible for all patient files for durable medical equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for verifying insurance coverage on all physician ordered items, obtaining prior authorizations, pre-certs, referrals as required per insurance.
- Obtain all medical documentation pertinent to ordered equipment and prepared all required documents per insurance.
- File all insurance claims to correct primary, secondary, and tertiary insurance companies.
- Maintain patient files, receive and post all payments to patient files, insurance payments, co payments, deductibles, etc.
- Follow all claims payment and non payment and follow non payments with correct steps for re-determination, re-consideration, or appeal as appropriate.
- Work with physicians and staff to qualify patients for needed equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining insurance changes in policy and procedures as well as completing trainings daily and monthly and educating office staff on all changes.
Associates Of Science
Jr. Insurance Manager Resume
Objective : Motivated, self starter, problem solver, quick learner, and trained professional looking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position. Capable of handling very hectic and busy environment and adapt well to changes.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Insurance Verification, Clerical, Billing, Training, Scheduling, Data Entry.
- Managed internet startup and Direct Sales call center with focus on nationwide auto insurance sales.
- Responsible for hiring and training staff of 20 Agents.
- Interfaced with DOI and NAIC on compliancy and business development.
- Direct reporting to C suite leaders on all phases on business development and production.
- Launched Auto Insurance sales in 50 states with licensure in all states.
- Responsible for sales of 30k in written premium daily across the nation.
- Coordinated safety bonus program by providing training material and guidance, complete and analyze quarterly reports to determine additional training, conference with legal counsel on settlements.
Bachelor Of Science
Insurance Manager III Resume
Summary : Team oriented position in a prominent organization that would exploit interpersonal and customer service skills, expand proven computer aptitude, demand desire for quality work, and demand attention to detail.
Skills : Microsoft Office, QSI, Dentrix.
- Oversee and manage the outpatient imaging facility insurance dept., coordinate and evaluate daily operations to ensure quality service.
- Monitor exams and maintain organized list with status of pre-certification process.
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefits via phone and/or internet access.
- Update insurance policy information in RIS system as required.
- Check insurance payment policy for scheduled procedures and obtain prior authorization when required.
- Verify receipt of all necessary pre-authorization documents prior to procedure Communicate effectively with referring Physicians as needed.
- Assign appropriate ICD9 and CPT codes pre-operatively based on documentation and booking slips.
- Provide direct supervision and support to reimbursement specialists, appeals analysts, and clerical support staff that are responsible for resolution of insurance denials.
Insurance Manager II Resume
Summary : Results-oriented professional that possesses excellent independent problem solving skills and the ability to effectively learn under pressure. Self-starter that produces accurate, time efficient productivity while maintaining outstanding customer service to patients, clients, brokers, carriers and co-workers on all levels.
Skills : CMS-1500 and UB claim form understanding, Explanation.
- Validate benefits from employers and insurance carriers including Medicare and explain them to patients and answer questions for patients related to their benefits and billing.
- Submit claims to, follow up with, and collect and apply payments from all insurance carriers.
- Mediate between employers and worker's compensation carriers to settle worker's compensation claims.
- Facilitate settlement of personal injury claims with attorneys and auto insurance carriers.
- Reconcile and collect on all current and delinquent patient accounts and apply personal payments.
- Transcribe doctor's notes into permanent patient records and maintain files.
- Process all records requests and correspondence to and from the office with reverence to patient confidentiality.
Insurance Manager I Resume
Headline : Results-oriented professional that possesses excellent independent problem solving skills and the ability to effectively learn under pressure. Self-starter that produces accurate, time efficient productivity while maintaining outstanding customer service to patients, clients, brokers, carriers and co-workers on all levels.
Skills : CMS-1500 And UB Claim Form Understanding, Explanation.
- Scheduled existing and new patients, checked patients in and out, collected copays, deductibles and self pay payments.
- Submitted clean claims electronically and via paper, followed up with insurance companies for status and any corrections needed.
- Verified insurance benefits and out of pocket costs for patients.
- Balanced end of day cash drawers, ran accounts receivable reports.
- Set up new systems and trained office staff.
- Set patients up on physical therapy equipment while explaining benefits of chiropractic and therapy care.
- Posted checks, credit card, cash payments as well as posted insurance payments and adjustments.
- Sent patient statements Worked all personal injury and workers compensation cases.
Insurance Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Insurance Follow-Up Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of insurance collections including the outsourced receivable and denial management for all three facilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Insurance Coordinator.
- Made sure all the claims were clean before going to the insurance companies.
- Posted insurance checks received from the insurance companies.
- Posted payments from the patients on their accounts.
- Credentialed all providers with the insurance companies.
- Talked with patients about their accounts.
- Worked with the software companies to try and solve any software issues that arose so that we would not be down for a long period of time.
- Entered charges into the computer so that the claims could be sent to the insurance companies.
Insurance Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Manage resources, oversee process adherence, and quality assurance to ensure compliance and Service Excellence. Create an environment that fosters engagement and teamwork for direct reports.
Skills : Insurance Specialist, Insurance Coordinator.
- Implemented policy and procedures for reporting athletic injuries, and worker's compensation claims.
- Billed all lab work, followed up on denials, and collection claims.
- Submitted medical records for appeals, and documents to process workers compensation claims.
- Trained staff on all policies and procedures for submitting claims.
- Provided educational seminars on insurance to parents and students.
- Participated and assisted with health fairs throughout the campus, educating staff and students on various health issues.
- Collaborated with various departments throughout the campus.
Master In Social Work
Insurance Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Insurance Manager position will initially oversee supervisors, leads and indirectly, a number of Collection staff.
Skills : Coding Systems, International Classification Of Diseases.
- File daily claims to insurance companies; make sure that codes were correct.
- Follow up on insurance claims that had been submitted.
- Review insurance policy to determine coverage.
- Prepare insurance claim forms or related documents and review them for completeness.
- Provide customer service, such as limited instructions on proceeding with medical claims or referrals.
- Organize or work with detailed office or medical records, using computers to enter access, search or retrieve data.
- Transmit claims for payment or further investigation.
Insurance Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated professional with a highly effective communication style; Efficient worker who demonstrates strong time management and prioritization skills.
Skills : Finance, Sales.
- Prepares and submits clean claims to various insurance companies either electronically or paper.
- Follow up with insurance companies for payment status Answer questions from patients, clerical staff, and insurance companies.
- Identifies and resolves patient billing complaints.
- Prepares, reviews, and send patient statements.
- Evaluates patient's financial status and establishes budget payment plans.
- Follow and reports status of delinquent accounts.
- Collects, posts, and manages account payments.
Bachelor Of Science