External Auditor Resume
Objective : External Auditor professional with demonstrated expertise in cost accounting, management accounting and general accounting functions. Superior analytical skills, practiced at drilling down to transaction (work flow) details in support of process and profit improvement. Computer proficient in Oracle (ERP system), Karrige, Quick-Books, Carpro, and MS Office.
Skills : Excellent Computer , Efficient Team Member, Details Oriented, Managerial And Leading , Self Motivated, Proactive Problem Solver, Good Listener, Good Communicating , Presentable And Able To Work Under Pressure.
- Insured that the clients reporting and recording compliance with GAAP.
- Reviewed internal controls and watch out for financial imbalances.
- Evaluated accounting systems for efficiency.
- Evaluated the reliability and integrity of financial and operational information.
- Evaluated the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Evaluated safeguarding of assets.
- Prevented and detected fraud.
- Prepared zakat and tax duties.
Jr. External Auditor Resume
Objective : External Auditor provides future employer and our clients with the highest quality of accounting practices and customer service that the industry demands.
Skills : Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Internal/External Auditor, Comptroller, Accountant, Trust Administrator, Financial Administrator, Office Manager, Telecommunications Field Engineer, Office Assistant, Internal Control Advisory, Teller, Cashier.
- Performed financial audit, review, and compilation for condominiums, homeowners association, and golf clubs.
- Performed planning, evaluation of internal control, fieldwork, fraud assessments, risk assessment, obtained an understanding of client business.
- Evaluated audit risk, and evaluated management assertions regarding the financial statements.
- Prepared client financial statements.
- Balanced sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flow.
- Performed analytical review.
- Compared current year financials to last year and the budget.
- Identified account that showed a material variance.
- Tested the assets and liability accounts according to the guidelines for an audit of assets and liabilities.
Sr. External Auditor Resume
Summary : To work with a team of dynamic professionals and apply my skills combined with enthusiasm and responsibility in the areas of business consulting, finance and accounting to contribute positively towards achieving the organization's goals.
Skills : Accounting, Account Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger.
- Worked as an external auditor involved performing various assignments, particularly: - Understanding of existing business processes of clients, identification of gaps and weaknesses and recommendation of effective and useful business processes in accordance with international best practices, - Able to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of international accounting and auditing standards and proven ability to ensure full compliance.
- Worked at EY FRSH, my roles and responsibilities included Planning and Documentation.
- Delegated works to assistants and timely review.
- Understood and evaluated the accounting system.
- Audited encompassing both analytical and substantive approaches.
- Maintained cordial relations with the clients and providing value-added services.
- Finalized of audits and reviewing file work.
External Auditor I Resume
Objective : External Auditor in Business Administration with majors in Economics. Over fifteen year experience in public accounting. Over four year experience in financial management. Over six year work for Government including 30 month experience with DCAA.
Skills : MS office, Management, Accounting.
- Responsible for client management and client's comprehension of audit plans and activities.
- Audited domestic and international metallurgy entities mostly heavy industries and chemical companies (revenues up to approximately $1-2 billion).
- Managed teams of 3-6 associates with over 4-7K hours of audit work.
- Developed audit planning documentation addressing scope, audit objectives, budgeted hours, fieldwork and reporting dates.
- Coordinated the audit work with Tax and IT lines of services.
- Transferred local accounting records and reports to IFRS.
- Participated in preparing to present and defending an explanation review to international financial organizations.
- Directed client and status meetings, while monitoring and reporting on audit progress during each audit.
External Auditor II Resume
Headline : Obtain a External Auditor position as an analyst in my related field of study. Skills include strong communication, extensive knowledge, and hands-on experience.
Skills : SAP, Sage 50, Quickbooks, Financial Analysis, Variance Analysis, General Accounting, Forecasting, Auditing.
- Responsible for performing routing budget functions in the formulation, execution, and review of the Appropriated Fund Budget for the Directorate of Public Works and Logistics.
- Served as the sole Budget Technician, extracted, compiled, researched, summarized and revised cost data regarding each analyst's fund categories which are needed for the Formulation of budget estimates.
- Recorded cost transfers, expenditures, obligations and other budget transactions that will be used to complete extensive budget reports and ultimately briefed to the higher echelon.
- Maintained detailed records of transactions for direct and reimbursable transportation, supply contracts or material maintenance accounts by using office automation equipment and programs such as Microsoft Excel and other ledgers.
- Included implementing the organization budgetary program, policies, and procedures.
- Assigned and organized budget functions for base operations, tests, and reimbursable programs.
- Performed in-depth analysis of budget requests by employing techniques such as cost-benefit analysis, program trade-off, and exploring alternative methods of funding.
External Auditor III Resume
Summary : Be part of a prestigious company, obtain a suitable External Auditor position that satisfies my abilities and enhances my knowledge towards my career growth.
Skills : MS office, Management.
- Audited bank reconciliations and assist in fraud investigations.
- Ensured that clients are in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Posted adjustments to working trial balance and identified risk assessments.
- Performed counting and recording of cash, inventories of merchandise, supplies and other assets.
- Prepared statistical and account analysis.
- Performed quarterly interim examinations for clients where the work is of a repetitive nature.
- Researched a new state law by using the Department of Education website and by calling personnel at the State.
- Created an Excel spread-sheet to test clients for non-compliance with new regulations.
Asst. External Auditor Resume
Objective : A professional External Auditor with demonstrated knowledge and ability to respond to the constant challenges of contemporary business. Proven expertise in the accounting field with more than 10 years of work with diverse industries. Knowledgeable of financial planning and reporting, including accounting implementations and tax regulations.
Skills : Autocad, GMP, FDA, 5S, Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, MS Office, ERP, Solidworks, Ms Project, Minitab.
- Served as the initial point of contact for providing an independent opinion on the integrity of a company's financial statements.
- Determined the extent to which the organization adheres to managerial policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Reviewed all of the required materials for accuracy this includes all of the account and vendor verification work, account reconciliation reports as well as financial statements and ratio analysis reports.
- Provided reasonable assurance that the financial statements are free from material misstatements, whether caused by error or fraud, to render an unqualified opinion on the financial statements.
- Established what financial areas and records will be examined.
- Included the accounts receivable records, account reconciliation reports, and financial statements.
- Evaluated the client's controls and procedural standards.
- Coordinated and requested the financial records and materials the client needs to produce.
Associate External Auditor Resume
Headline : External Auditor role that will draw upon expertise in financial and equity research analysis, reporting, M&A analysis, due diligence, risk mitigation, and data assessment, which will also provide opportunities for further growth.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Quickbooks, Financial Analysis, Auditing.
- Worked on multiple auditing projects varying from $200M to $2B in assets.
- Consisted of four projects for clients in real estate, natural gas, manufacturing, and film production/entertainment Industries.
- Conducted due diligence on A/R including aging and modeling for doubtful accounts.
- Modeled and assessed inventory structure, ratios, trends, and production cost, and submitted easy-to-understand reports to managers for a clearer understanding of the cost of goods sold.
- Utilized trend analysis and industry comparison to assess SG&A expenses.
- Prepared auditing reports with detailed notes.
- Liaised with investment bankers, clients, and audit teams to ensure smooth and timely communication.
- Processed adjustments and financial modeling for loans and interest expense reporting on time, rate, and amount.
- Guided staff and interns on accounting principles, industry trends, and Excel tools such as Pivot Tables and Vlookup.
Lead External Auditor Resume
Summary : :Provides support for clinical compliance program. Helps develop clinical components' compliance plans, and monitors clinical component practice to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance. Assists with compliance training program. Ensures adherence to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
Skills : Auditing, Financial Reporting, Consulting.
- Performed external audits and special assignment which includes: Obtaining an understanding of the entities, the industry and the environment they operate in and the associated risks and relevant controls.
- Planned and performed audit procedures.
- Identified and investigated audit differences and evaluating findings.
- Performed analysis of audit working papers and financial statements for the purpose of assisting managers.
- Ensured timely execution of audit tasks with appropriate follow-through.
- Developed and formulated business processes and establishing accounting department.
- Conducted quality control measures to identify accounts and work-papers with discrepancies and communicated observations and conclusions to team members and clients.
External Auditor Resume
Summary : Dynamic finance, Auditing, Marketing and Human resource experience in diverse industries including, Private, Non-Governmental, Entrepreneurial business and finance. Strengths include managing details, writing, communications and outstanding organizational skills.
Skills : Auditing, Financial Reporting, Consulting.
- Prepares and submits written reports of these inspections to study director and management.
- Audits final reports and raw data for these studies.
- Performs Good Laboratory Practice systems audits at various BMS sites and/or functional areas, as well as at contract research organizations, for the purpose of assessing regulatory compliance:
- Compiles documentation in preparation for the audit.
- Prepares clearly written, accurate, and evidence-based audit reports to effectively communicate the audit findings to the auditees and management.
- Reviews and assesses corrective action plans and follow-up on the resolution of audit findings.
- Keeps clear and detailed documentation on every audit planned, performed and followed.
- Updates the GQ-QLP audit database, generate, review and maintain required reports (e.g., master schedule, findings reports, etc.). Perform trending analysis of findings as required.
- Assists in the preparation of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Participates in preparation and conduct of regulatory training (e.g., GLP training) of personnel involved in the conduct of preclinical studies.