Senior Program Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Program Manager with strong organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Proven track record of dedication and success in providing quality oversight of community and school-based public health programs, to include: designing, implementing, managing, evaluating, and identifying process improvements needed, developing proposals and administering grants, coordinating outreach, education, and service delivery, leading public health projects; and managing fiscal responsibilities related to budget administration.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Personnel Management, Communications, Communications, Project Management, Program Management, Program Management, Recruiter/Professional Selling
- Managed day-to-day operations of two universities School-Based Health Centers(SBHC).
- Provided administrative support to the SBHC CEO, COO, Medical Director, Physicians, and Nurse Practitioners.
- Collaborated closely with the CEO to monitor the execution of agreements, ensure programs comply with sponsoring agency's requirements, and that results in meeting/exceeding goals and objectives.
- Provided financial oversight for the administration of $2.3 million in Federal and DC locally funded SBHC grants.
- Identified and researched corporate foundation, and government funding opportunities.
- Monitored performance measures to determine the achievement of overall health outcomes in the delivery of all service components.
- Ensured timely submission of documentation for deliverables to funding agencies (budget justifications, programmatic and financial reports, monthly narratives and invoices).
- Coordinated health and prevention services with the District Of Columbia Department Of Health, District Of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS) school administrators, social services providers, and community agencies contracted to provide health and prevention services within the schools.
- Developed age-appropriate health education and prevention programs, targeting adolescent health issues.
- Used the life course approach to develop curriculums for delivery in schools on reproductive health, sexual health education, HIV/AIDS education, and pregnancy prevention/intervention.
Masters of Science
Lead Program Manager Resume
Headline : Lead Program Manager with over 6+ years of experience in Program Management, New Product Introduction, Business Development, Quality Assurance, and Customer Relationship Management. Responsible for managing 5 international OEM's and 3 domestic OEM's in power sports industry. To obtain employment with a reputable company where I can use my on the job skills and education to grow professionally.
Skills : Leadership, Strategic Planning, Crisis Management, Risk Mitigation, Damage Control, And SWOT Analysis. PPAP, SIPAF's, APQP, 8D, 5-Why's
- Managed $8.5m engine technologies portfolio for BRP snowmobiles that includes fuel delivery modules, oil pumps, hose assemblies, fuel systems and lift pump assemblies.
- Achieved Silver award consistently for three years by exceeding customer target criteria.
- Performed extensive six-sigma study on oil pump product that helped secure $1.3m business per year.
- Saved $150k by implementing scientific molding techniques on fuel system flanges achieving 99.98% FPY.
- Prevented customer production shutdown and saved $270k penalty charges per day for over two weeks.
- Built and defended a business case to dissolve $500k in customer claims.
- Managed continuous improvement design changes that meet SAE specifications and improve end-user safety.
- Managed several products launch for successful PPAP and safe production launch.
- Negotiated quotes that resulted in a $4 per unit profit, and $20K R&D charges post design validation.
Masters of Science
Senior Program Manager Resume
Summary : Experience to a leadership position in program/product management, R&D technical management, manufacturing, and strategic planning. Responsible for, or contributed to, every phase and aspect of the program including proposals, strategic planning, on-going business management, hiring staff, real estate acquisitions, plant layout & construction, equipment purchases, and the customer interface. The role also includes a development-to-customer interface, system engineering, and engineering change management.
Skills : Project & Program Management, Business & Strategic Planning, Systems Engineering, Physical Architectures & Hardware Design.
- Responsible for delivery of field support services for wireless platforms and program level management of hardware & software development projects.
- Accountable for $20M in ongoing operations & product delivery budgets and $80m of in-process inventories at service depots.
- Responsible for large-scale hardware and software development including simultaneous management of multiple, multi-million dollar wireless (GSM, CDMA, UMTS & LTE) platforms & software development projects.
- Provided staff profiles, budget management, schedule management, models planning, coordination of r&d & manufacturing activities and executive reports.
- Responsible for developing proposals for new programs and ongoing funding.
- Responsible for strategy & platform portfolio planning, pricing, make/buy decisions, strategic partnerships, P&L responsibility, requirements, configuration management, competitive positioning.
- Tracked, coordinated & reported cost reduction initiatives for executive quality council.
- Consultant on projects regarding design for manufacturability, production tooling design, materials, and production process selection.
Masters of Science
Program Manager & Instructor Resume
Summary : Program Manager & Instructor with an impressive record of managing NPI, development, transfer programs and capital equipment projects that deliver unprecedented revenue growth, cost savings, and ROI. Seasoned Manager with a solid history of leading complex projects from conception to final delivery on time, within budget, and per specifications. Noted for delivering products that produce significant incremental revenues by showcasing a competitive advantage and penetrating new markets.
Skills : New Product Development, Project Management, Continuous Improvement, Cost Reduction, Design Control, Engineering Management
- Recruited to assume accountability for new product development programs for internal and external customers from conception through to successful commercialization and retirement.
- Provided responsive customer support including Proposal Development, Project Planning, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, QA, Delivery, User Training, and Acceptance.
- Set NPI priorities and implement planning initiatives to optimize ROI and customer satisfaction.
- Leveraged proven project and product management methodologies including GMP, PMP, and PMBOK.
- Directed PPPQP (Piece Part Quality Plan) implementation focusing on NCR reduction, standard work, dock-to-stock, & component subgroup management initiatives.
- Managed new laser technology launch - managed a team of 12 through the development life cycle to deliver new laser machining center improving cycle times and material cost reduction.
- Facilitated program management best practices development team consolidating and standardizing best practices used across multiple sites.
- Developed and provided project and methodology training for the information technology organization.
Master Of Engineering
Program Manager/Project Manager Resume
Summary : Program Manager/Project Manager with demonstrated knowledge in various project management disciplines. Experienced in leading cross-functional teams, and managing strategic level projects. Skilled in collaborating with Program Managers and Executive Leadership to develop long-range strategic plans while delivering operational efficiency and enhanced customer satisfaction. To exceed expectations as a Program Supervisor by fostering a culture of growth and development.
Skills : Program Management, Process Improvement, Lean Six Sigma, Project Management, Statistical Analysis, Training & Development
- Developed 105,6000 Airmen throughout their career lifecycle by programming and resourcing training requirements to ensure they are equipped to effectively perform the air force mission at home or abroad.
- Planned, directed, and organized air national guard force development programs for 90 ANQ bases.
- Supervised a team of eight program training managers responsible for handling $345 million in funds across all functional training areas to ensure airmen from 90 wings are trained and ready to accomplish the mission.
- Coordinated with force support squadrons, career field managers and air education and training command to manage training requirements while ensuring correct interpretation of training and personnel policy directives.
- Analyzed training data and interprets results to forecast training quotas for future years.
- Continuously identify problems, analyzed key factors and developed innovative solutions to training shortfalls.
- Monitored and reported utilization of formal training school programs in support of air national guard units to career field functional managers.
- Provided management with objectively based information for making decisions on policy, administrative and programmatic aspects of training.
Volunteer/Program Manager Resume
Headline : Program Manager working full time with an amazing organization and seeking a full time flexible. Experience, comfort, and sensitivity working in multi-cultural environments. Excellent flexibility, emotional maturity, resilience, social and organizational skills that facilitate empathetic and open communication. Diligent and persistent project management professional with health care, IT and business background working with commercial and government entities to advance progress in health care.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Visio, SharePoint, Logistics Software, Pipeline, And Business Proposal Management Software, Opportunity Tracking Databases
- Planned the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the program, developed new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the program.
- Developed a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Developed funding proposals for the program where use case migration ownership was owned by use case team.
- Organizing program: ensured that program activities operate within the policies and procedures laid down by PMO, ensuring that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards developed structure, process & templates to track the program progress.
- Ensured all team members receive orientation and appropriate training in accordance with organizational standards.
- Supervised program staff by providing direction, input, and feedback, communicated with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicited input to improve the program.
- Liaised with other managers to ensure effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinated the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Business Process Consultant/Program Manager Resume
Summary : An innovative Business Process Consultant/Program Manager with over 15 years of experience. I have excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Confident that I have the experience necessary to meet the requirements for this position. Possessing superb organizational skills and work well under pressure, have great initiative and can effectively meet deadlines. To secure a position with an established organization or company that will benefit from my diverse experience in agriculture and non-profit management.
Skills : MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Salesforce, MS Excel, SharePoint, Client Management, MS Word SAP, Issue Management
- Provided service level management support to internal and external customers by ensuring all daily SLA's are met.
- Tracked all deployment in ms project, coordination of user acceptance testing delivered assigned projects with project requirements, project plans to research, etc.
- Acted as the main liaison with operations, sales, portfolio management, compliance and legal responsibility for designing flow of project management and the task management.
- Worked with up to fifty clients to manage service requests, prioritize workload and the completion of multiple management projects.
- Supported the head of the customer service and executive team in preparing for senior operations leadership meetings, team huddles, and problem-solving on major projects and issues.
- Responsible for coordination of assignments and management of service delivery.
- Motivated employees to achieve personal goals and to consistently meet expected quotas and reduce employee turnover.
- Developed partner relationships with project leads, customer contacts, and user community of all levels.
- Developed project work plans specifying goals, requirements, deliverables, identification of risks, contingency plans, for IT conversions.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Project Manager/Program Manager Resume
Headline : Goal-driven Senior Project Manager/Program Manager with over 5 years of significant, progressive management experience and expertise that is highly applicable to business management, including the ability to deliver superior, personalized customer service, cultivating strong business relationships, make real-time decisions, and resolve issues quickly. Articulate communicator, blending expertise with exceptional interpersonal skills while interacting effectively with customers and staff members.
Skills : Policy Development, Presentations, Microsoft Office Suite, Program Management, Research
- Managed a team of three SMEs supporting the application services delivery division of the office of the Comptroller Of the Currency (OCC).
- Ensured project management standards are maintained and implemented while maximizing output and delivering quality results.
- Lead Plan Of Action and Milestone (POAM) compliance team managing POAMs, security vulnerabilities, and tracking metrics for ASD.
- Drove CIO initiative within division supporting the implementation of secure configuration baselines for all enterprise products, platforms, and services.
- Supported requirements analysis and process engineering for high-profile applications for business units.
- Managed technical documentation including business impact analysis, test plans, and other SDLC documents to ensure compliance to OCC policy, standards, and procedures.
- Trained both federal project managers and internal team members in compliance, SDLC, enterprise configuration management, and change and release management.
- Developed and maintained the department of the treasury office of the comptroller of the currency SDLC policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines as well as collaborating with team members to facilitate configuration management, change, test, and release management operations for information technology project teams.
Bachelor Of Science
On-Site Program Manager Resume
Headline : On-Site Program Manager with a proven ability to obtain, develop, and retain valuable relationships. Highly adept at delivering presentations and communications both online and in person. Extensive background utilizing computer technology and software programs in both insurance sales and admissions for higher education. Outstanding customer service, advanced education, a reliable self-starter.
Skills : Project Management, Content Management Systems, Constant Contact, Microsoft Office Suite, Volunteer Management, Systems Integration, Requirements Analysis, Database Management, Proposals, Budget Management, Relationship Building
- Ensuring staff members work with and engage clients in recreational, individual and program activities.
- Ensuring staff consistency in program implementation, maintenance of professional boundaries in staff - client interactions in the facility/service.
- Monitoring staff implementation of medication administration documentation and follow up as needed.
- Responsible for the overall supervision of direct support professional staff including their shift schedule.
- Ensuring that employee payrolls are prepared and ready for every pay period.
- Addressing problems in the house/service in a professional and timely manner.
- Following opal policies and procedures governing the behavior and performance of opal employees.
- Handling both clients and household finances including account reconciliation, petty cash and checkbooks and making sure that client have enough food in their house.
- Providing ongoing, appropriate and effective communication and documentation regarding program and program participants.
- Maintaining clients' confidentiality according to the Minnesota Data Practices Act/HIPAA regulation.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Program Manager Resume
Summary : Program management professional with over 12 years of experience leading successful, cross-functional teams in private and non-profit sectors. Skilled in developing and implementing an organization's vision, cultivating relationships, and building productive teams. Motivated to exceed organizational goals through the development of people, creating efficient processes, and designing systems to measure and track progress. Developing trusted internal and external client relationships. Leading projects to consistently successful outcomes.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Program Management, Engineering, Global Operations Management, Lean Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Supplier Management
- Negotiated and received approvals to create the processes and procedures for bringing on global resources.
- Proficient, interfacing with all levels of management, in developing, and explaining infrastructure, service delivery, status, and analyses.
- Liaisoned between customer delivery team, country of origin and senior management.
- Developed technical requirements, desktop procedures, program overview presentations, education / training manuals and metrics reporting process.
- Developed, trained and managed the centralized global resource program project to remove administrative work from the professional development team.
- Developed and managed the capacity management and resource operations project to bring in resources.
- Transitioned application services sector from dual labor to a single labor claim.
- Oversaw the development of project planning documentation into an Access database from Microsoft Word.
Masters of Business Administration