Scheduling Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Detail oriented compassionate, results-driven professional with 8+ years of experience in the medical industry as a Scheduling Coordinator. Backed by a solid work history with a reputation as a loyal, competent team member. Flexible and resourceful in handling work productively. Leads by example and sets high standards for performance. Demonstrated ability to produce accurate, timely services meeting customer and management satisfaction.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Medical Billing, Medical Records, Customer Service, Healthcare, Scheduling, and Office Administration.
- Scheduling examinations through IME centric or office specific system database.
- Scheduling and confirming appointment dates and times with physicians' offices.
- Communicating with clients regarding appointment scheduling, physician cv's, appointment changes, no shows, cancellations, and receipt of medical records and/or images, coordinates with the client to obtain required medical records prior to examination.
- Preparing the chart by ensuring all records required are included creates a cover letter detailing specific client questions, issues, and service requests and routes to the provider and/or to the exam location prior to examination.
- Communicating with physicians, clients and or examinees regarding any schedule changes.
- Responsible to submit client invoice and/or issue to accounting if charges are incurred.
- When required, responsible for ensuring prompt pre-payment for services issued.
- Coordinating ancillary services such as interpretation, chaperones, transportation, and or exam site rentals when needed.
- Ensuring the appropriate steps are taken to cancel and/or reschedule services upon appointment change or cancellation.
- Handling and response promptly to incoming calls, emails or faxes from physicians or clients requesting report status and/or information.
Scheduling Coordinator I Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator. Seeking to obtain a position with a well-established organization within a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship. My major strengths encompass strong organizational skills, solid verbal communication with the ability to identify needs and goals, managing project budgets and schedules.
Skills : Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Also Familiar With HomeTrak, Wizard As Well As Micros. Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, Flash Player, Java, and Book Keeping.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: scheduling for 46 caregivers on a weekly basis.
- Accepting incoming calls from prospective patients, family members or other referral persons and assisting in determining the patient's needs and dispatching an appropriately qualified employee.
- Providing applicants with applications and reviewing/ grading their CEUs and HHA tests.
- Reviewing time cards and completing payroll weekly and assisting in administrative activities such as typing and filing.
- Regularly performing quality assurance calls to both clients and caregivers.
- Scheduling field employees to ensure compliance with Bayshore guidelines.
- Assisting field employees with driving directions, client home access, care issues, and emergencies.
- Emailing clients and caregivers schedules along with communication between inner office staff.
- Responsible and accountable for assisting the client service manager, caregiver liaison, and nursing supervisor in the personnel and administrative duties in the office.
- Responsible for accurately completing the patient intake record and providing any and all paperwork as each case requires.
Scheduling Coordinator I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator. Experience in interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, and to handle and resolve complaints. Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Billing And Coding, Medical Assisting, Customer Service, Certified Nursing Assistant, Data Entry, and Phlebotomy.
- Scheduling and confirming patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Operating office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
- Greeting visitors, ascertain the purpose of visit and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Compiling and recording medical charts, reports, or correspondence, using a typewriter or personal computer.
- Receiving and routing messages or documents, such as laboratory results, to appropriate staff.
- Performing various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Interviewing patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
- Performing bookkeeping duties, such as credits or collections, preparing and sending financial statements or bills, and keeping financial records.
- Scheduling tests or procedures for patients, such as lab work or x-rays, based on physician orders.
- Transcribing recorded messages or practitioners' diagnoses or recommendations into patients' medical records.
Peer Review Scheduling Coordinator Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator. Dynamic detail-oriented and hands-on leader with comprehensive experience and expertise in organization, planning, and client relations and retention. Responsible for highly confidential information regarding internal company affairs. Designed and implemented new programs and procedures resulting in increased productivity, improved teamwork and outstanding customer service.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle, Print Shop Deluxe, Internet Explorer, Personalysis, Initial SAS Training, and Intro To Project Management.
- Responsible for a standard office operating procedures including listening to customer needs, schedule installs daily based on installers availability and vicinity.
- Maintain a schedule spreadsheet completing appropriate systems entries or paperwork with a high level of customer satisfaction through various databases (build pro), email and phone calls.
- Communicate with the superintendents, installers, and warehouse to ensure daily accurate installs.
- Accurately report work completions or status of assignments that were unable to be completed, including reason, re-schedule information and follow up required.
- Provide data analysis by researching orders and analyzing customer order issues.
- Forecast/email appropriate builders and being able to update and change the schedule at the last minute to accommodate the builder.
- Work in a fast pace, detailed, adapting environment, fixing issues, getting results by being the liaison between the superintendent and the installer.
- Responsible for layouts and pay sheets for the installer(s), month end reporting, closing out tickets in Oracle, being available to the internal and external customer.
- Provided assistance to other personnel concerning word processing and other office software programs.
Scheduling Coordinator & Assistant Office Manager Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator. Seeking to obtain a position within your company with the potential for better knowledge, growth, and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Homecare Homebase, Oral, and Written Communication, Outstanding Customer Service, Ability To Multi-task, Skill In Data Analysis. Abilities: Able To Read, Write, and Speak Some Spanish.
- Generating and constructing bi-weekly referral report for administrative staff meeting input clinical staff schedule using homecare Homebase system.
- Communicating with clients and caregivers of schedule changes, additions or cancellations acts as an on-call schedule for the weekend and holiday, visits/manages clinical staff weekly productivity works closely with intake department upon receiving admission referrals in order for appropriate clinical staffing for clients and customers medical records clerk faxing and filing authorized physician orders.
- Send and receive authorized physician orders from various medical facilities.
- Controlling business phone lines/faxes and communicate with doctors and medical personnel.
- Data entry and professional knowledge of Microsoft word and excel software.
- Managing medical supplies for clinicians and filing patient charts and records.
- Private duty assistant input computerized data, controlled business phones, filing records, business faxes, and scheduling patients.
- Copied, faxed, and filed important information for patients and clients records.
- Input computerized data using Microsoft word, excel, and the company's program.
Registration And Scheduling Coordinator Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator. Seeking to obtain a challenging position within a medical facility or medical office that will allow me to utilize my abilities, training, and experience.
Skills : Knowledge In Anatomy, Medical Terminology, Great Ability Of Customer Service and Interpersonal /bilingual English /Spanish, Excellent Knowledge Of The Clerical and Computer Like Word, Excel, Outlook, IDX Web, EPIC Software, Crown System, Knowledge Of Medical Billing Software ICD 9 and CPT Codes.
- Scheduled ambulatory EEG, video EEG and sleep studies as requested by physicians.
- Made referrals for magnetic brain imaging cases, scheduled pet/MRI /spect, etc.
- Collected co-payments daily verified insurance and eligibility collected past due payments.
- Greeted patients, visitors, and guests followed up on all broken appointments.
- Answered calls took accurate messages and routed calls to suitable staff recorded changes to make sure patients are registered under their present health plan.
- Coordinated and organized testing and other procedures for international patients checked out patient's daily scheduled new appointments if necessary and made confirmation calls.
- Assure that every patient's HIPPA forms and consent forms are signed and up to date in the system.
- Served as patient check-in care coordinator, in addition to time and attendance monitor.
- Assisted in organizing and in providing set-up support for meetings, and dispatched forms of correspondence to ensure the rapid and accurate flow of information to staff members.
- Answered questions or advised on unique situations encountered based on personal knowledge of operations when possible, or referred to appropriate personnel; independently researched and determined solutions, or conferred with a supervisor.
Scheduling Coordinator II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator. Responsible and challenging positions that will utilize my background, expand my knowledge, and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Scheduling, Staffing, Billing, Telephone, Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Daily Deposits, Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Organizing the next day's schedule and ensure that there are no physician or equipment conflicts.
- Providing patient with generic preoperative and postoperative information.
- Acting as the contact for surgical patients and responds to telephone inquiries.
- Using the telephone to send or receive communication-related to the surgery schedule, pass messages to surgeons or other personnel.
- Maintaining a record of physicians' vacations or out-of-the-operating-room schedules.
- Crosschecking paperwork for the quality of data entered presented and turned out.
- Preparing the surgical chart with all necessary paperwork; ensure all surgery related work is completed and delivered to the appropriate areas by the designated time.
- Information retrieved to generate recurring and special reports required.
- Recording, updating and generating reports dealing with various directorate programs.
- Performing administrative tasks in support of "the flock center" day-to-day administrative operations.
Scheduling Coordinator II Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator. Seeking to obtain a position in a work environment where the use of my proficient soft skills will provide exceptional customer service in combination with, applying my strong leadership skills, attention to details and dedication, into the successful growth for both myself and the future of the company. I would love to work in a place where my passion for dental as well as a love for people is put to use.
Skills : Computer Programs: Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Orthotrac (Orthodontic Software), Customer Service Oriented, Multi-Tasking Abilities, Dependable, Excellent Communication Skills, Fast Learner Enthusiastic and Passionate.
- Answering a multi-line phone for fast-paced orthodontic office and assisting all incoming calls with appointment information, questions, and scheduling.
- Creating and maintaining a daily schedule for 6 assistants and patient consultations.
- Scheduling follows up visits with each patient upon completion of each appointment.
- Running the report for missed patient appointments from the previous day and call to schedule a makeup appointment.
- Send all office correspondence including birthday cards, brace removal congratulatory cards, doctors letters, patient charting, x-rays, and all other official correspondence.
- Assisting the doctor with daily requests including writing doctor letters, extraction requests, and patient treatment plans.
- Obtaining and maintaining detailed charting information for each patient using orthotics.
- Responsible for presenting treatment plans, scheduling patients accordingly, and giving step by step guidance through the treatment process.
- Responsible for ensuring insurance information and demographics was prepared a day ahead of schedule to ensure timely care and accurate fees were presented.
- Additional tasks include, but are not limited to the following determined the disposition of all inquiries made relative to the overall activities of "the flock center".
Payroll / Scheduling Coordinator Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator. Detail-oriented and driven administrative professional with expertise in problem-solving and building productive working relationships. I am enthusiastic and well-organized with a solid background in Data Entry, Schedule Management, and Customer Service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Communication, Customer Service, Computer, Windows, Training, Inventory Management, Office, Sales, Data Entry, Leadership, Compliance, FEDEX, Shipping, and Receiving.
- Coordinating and building master schedules & rotations for all field and training level employees.
- Assisting as a liaison between employees, human resources, operations, and dispatch daily.
- Providing customer service via phone, email, and face to face interactions.
- Processing day-to-day timekeeping for employees, including review of time-sheets, clock-ins, and sick call offs.
- Receiving and updates required certifications in accordance with company and state policies.
- Maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Supervise the staffing schedule for each shift monitor and log call-ins from nursing staff assists other team members when necessary.
- Maintaining the staffing schedule for each shift, and monitor overtime utilization and make adjustments accordingly communicates key issues to the don for support and guidance.
- Staff to coordinate work schedules, time off, and shift coverage when staff is ill manage the staffing schedule and to oversee the process on a 24-hour/7 day a week system.
- Compiling a list of nursing staff and their schedule to present to the don building a template for new hires to fit the needs of the facility confirmed that the facility is well staffed communicating daily with nursing staff, don, hiring manager and nursing managers ensure consistent nursing staffing within the facility.
Scheduling Coordinator I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator. I am a dependable self-starter with motivation to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner. Excellent interpersonal communication skills enable multi-tasking independently as well as with others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Payroll, Attendance Tracking, Well Organized, Time Management, Creative, 10 Key Proficient, Ability To Adapt To Change, and Effective Communication.
- Responsible for scheduling 150 nursing staff in three different areas of the facility including health and rehabilitation, assisted the living, and independent living.
- Creating and implement two-week schedules, by factoring in paid time off and leave of absence for all nursing staff.
- Assisting the human resources manager in the hiring process of nursing and supervisory staff.
- Assisting the human resources manager and other departments with nursing staff who have FMLA and working with their schedule obtain staff coverage was needed to administer corrective actions as needed to employees that do not adhere to the union contract.
- Keeping track of all employees' attendance in a database to determine what type of disciplinary action they should receive.
- Assisting the human resources manager with disciplinary action should consistent attendance not be obtained.
- Scheduling and maintaining the top-level schedule for ice cream machine manufacturing company.
- Utilizing sap to enter and reschedule machines as well as manufactured parts.
- Developing a master schedule in Microsoft Excel for sales and manufacturing to easily access schedule information.
- Taking inquiry calls and direct them to the appropriate team member who can best assist them.