Incident Manager Resume
Summary : Customer-facing Incident Manager driving for results through listening and understanding business and technology needs, critical thinking, and always searching for continuous improvement.
Skills : Detail Oriented Excellent Communication Skills People.
- Led efforts to restore service in a timely manner for critical business functions, application and infrastructure services as part of a 15 member remote team, comprised of professionals from several different countries and time zones.
- Implemented and executed major incident management processes including invocation, ownership, escalation, communication and restoration of service.
- Used ITIL best practices to support affected business units by managing, directing, coordinating and communicating across multiple technical and non-technical teams which include application, infrastructure, third party suppliers, and business units.
- Established standards and procedures that maximized operation responses to encountered incidents and minimized service availability interruptions; contributed to a cross-functional team to ensure procedure manuals and incident playbooks were current and correct.
- Prepared documentation and reporting for executive team on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis using ServiceNow tools and PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepared post incident review documents and attend problem management review meetings to ensure determination of root cause; prepared accurate, appropriate and timely communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provided timely feedback to senior management regarding issues affecting quality of service to clients; facilitated teleconference meetings and weekly staff meetings, coordinating with all time zones to ensure timely communication.
Sr. Incident Manager Resume
Summary : Strong organizational and team building skills, with a demonstrated ability in Project Delivery, Managing Client Expectations, Issue Resolution and the ability to work effectively in an intense, high energy environment.
Skills : Ms Office Suite.
- Responsible for the overall incident management activities within Cingular's Information Technology organization.
- Performed troubleshooting activities during a high severity outage situation of multi-disciplined technical staff members.
- Interacted with application users to gather specifics on the impact and nature of the situation.
- Provided on-going updates to Executive Management on the progress to resolution.
- Initiated escalations to Executive Management, vendors, and/or other groups where appropriate.
- Worked closely with Network teams and System Administrators to assist with the development and implementation of monitoring tools, troubleshooting documentation, system/application documentation and overall process improvement.
- Specialized with over 200 mission critical applications, work closely with the support, development, and change management teams to remain current on changes and activities for those applications.
Jr. Incident Manager Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience in the assessment, management and resolution of large-scale hardware and software incidents. Wide-ranging skills for analyzing and validating critical data, drawing calculated conclusions and providing effective, well-documented solutions in a variety of areas including Geospatial Analysis.
Skills : MIcrosoft, Office Assistant.
- Lead and/or follow-up with support team personnel on investigations of critical, cross-functional problems in the IT environment.
- Assist with tracking and reporting on root cause and corrective / preventive action plan completion.
- Regularly interact with Management, Customers, clients and others to improve existing processes, procedures, and methods.
- Participate in an on-call rotation for SRT/Production Incident Restoration.
- Responsible for ensuring that Root cause analysis entries are identified during Major Incidents and RFCs created , tracked, and followed through to completion after service restoration.
- Assist with creation and distribution of Post Mortem Incident Reports (PMIR) for all Major Outages.
- Conduct post incident Root Cause Analysis for (Internal) and (External) Production Outages and Internal performance Trends.
Incident Manager III Resume
Summary : Customer-focused and solution-oriented demeanor Advanced ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
Skills : Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Trained users on proper way to perform tasks within the application and new features via phone, email and established support documents.
- Resolved or escalated issues with performing a task, accessing accounts, creating reports, troubleshooting errors, or requesting changes within the system via iSupport ticketing application.
- Monitoring incoming tickets, providing phone support, responding to email inquiries.
- Communicated with management regarding outages, system-wide errors, and issue trends.
- Served as a liaison between tier 1 and tier 3 database developer team.
- Manage critical customer site outage resolutions for major customers.
- Coordinated plans of action with repair teams, and communicated expectations with Verizon and customer management teams.
Incident Manager II Resume
Objective : Experiences have resulted in a diverse working background that has provided with good and effective communication, organizational, and managerial skills.
Skills : ITIL, IBM Maximo, MS Office, DevTrack.
- Managed service support for systems and applications by managing a team of 30+ members in multiple geographic locations to ensure that SLAs were consistently met.
- Verified all incidents were logged in a timely manner and accurately updated.
- Maintained contact and support information for all applications and services supported by the department.
- Built effective relationships with Operation Managers and the business to maintain understanding of the impact of incidents affecting the key service lines.
- Carried out proactive planning from an IM perspective in advance of major changes.
- Ensured that systems were monitored to provide maximum efficiency, early detection of pending issues, and to minimize outages.
- Supported the IM team in their responsibilities as required.
B.S. In Computer Engineering
Incident Manager I Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented and technologically proficient IT Service Management Engineer with broad experience in wide-area networks, data centers to desktop computers, end-user support, project management, multicountry and multisite projects, project portfolio management, and training and development.
Skills : Business Development, Business Analyst, Mentor, Leadership, Telecommunications, Inventory Management, System Administration, Data Analysis, Photography, Graphic Arts, Network Administration.
- Recognized as lead in IT service management implementation project.
- Drove process improvement-based on ITIL framework.
- Established operation process approval committee as governance model across all business technology support centers.
- Provided overall support and guidance to business process management team, working with technology and business leaders as well as teams on identifying, initiating, and defining continuous improvement initiatives to add customer and business value.
- Supported project team through FIS Corporation Business and Technical resources.
- Directed ITIL process to quickly restore services after all incidents.
- Determined root cause of incidents, minimizing adverse impacts and reducing likelihood of recurrence.
Asst. Incident Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated self-starter with over 16 years of experience in the telecommunications industry, working in a team environment, both as an individual contributor and as a supervisor. Achieved a celebrated success both as a network operations center (NOC) engineer and team lead, and as a customer facing major incident manager.
Skills : Incident Analyst, DSG Command Center, Help Desk, Command Center, Help Desk.
- Manage all aspects of event lifecycle from inception, identification, action, root cause analysis, and long term prevention, utilizing First Data incident management best practices.
- Awarded for outstanding issue management, calm professionalism in the face of adversity.
- Experience in working in a global technology environment, with on and off shore support teams.
- Manage system outages across a global enterprise network of web, application, and data base servers.
- Investigate and drive preliminary root-cause analysis after impact has been ceased.
- Identify and document problem resolution and root cause follow-up steps.
- Recognized for professional written and verbal communications for a wide range of audiences.
Incident Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Incident Manager with 10 years of experience in planning, developing, implementing state of the art operational solutions, and delivering on performance excellence, while continuing to keep a laser focus on customer satisfaction.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Responsible of end-to-end management of emergency network issues.
- Focus on reducing duration of impact on customer networks and delivering quality solutions within specified Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Drives down recovery time during network emergencies to meet/exceed industry leading levels.
- Leads Emergency cases while engaging Tier 2 and Tier 3 level support.
- Manages and leads customer and internal communication, technical and management escalations.
- Ensures restorations are within customer specific SLAs.
- Identifies this includes incident classification, escalation paths and communication protocols.
- Marshal the appropriate resources to resolve the critical incidents.
Bachelor Of Science
Incident Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Incident Manager is responsible for incident management, including all aspects of incident reporting and management, including monitoring, investigation and resolution. Ensure that each incident is reported in a consistent manner, regardless of its severity or importance relative to other incidents or issues that may have occurred at the time.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Lead crisis calls impacting critical bank services such as interbank transfers and data center outages.
- Identify key support personnel to assist with restoring service on crisis calls.
- Communicate with Command Center Operations regarding potential impacts to the business.
- Assess and determine priority of production issues based on user and business impact.
- Maintain detailed documentation associated with each incident.
- Work with various support groups to provide clear and concise communication.
- Communicate with various levels of management in both written and verbal format.
- Manage multiple incident queues for incidents reported outside of the North American Help Desk.
Incident Manager Resume
Summary : High-energy leader offering over 9 years of experience and success in driving IT operational growth with international exposure, leading start-up and turnaround efforts.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Ensure the Incident Management process is conducted correctly and all the KPIs are met.
- Ensure the Incident Management process operates effectively and efficiently.
- Be the owner of registered Incidents and Service Requests.
- Ensure correct closure and evaluation of Incidents.
- Ensure process, procedure and work instruction documentation is up-to-date and promotes the correct use of the process.
- Function as a point of escalation for Incident Analysts.
- Escalate to the Incident Management Process Owner where the process is not fit-for-purpose.
- Notify both Problem Management and interfacing Service/Help Desks with regard to Major Incidents.