Executive Consultant Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Computer Friendly Works great under pressure Excellent people skills, great in customer service Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical Resourceful in the completion of projects Effective at multi-tasking.
Skills : Microsoft Office, JDE ERP, Sage Software, Sox Compliance, Internal Audit, Internal Controls, Financial Reporting, Finance.
- Prepared the branding and marketing efforts for New York-based Escala to introduce the company to all target audiences in the US and Europe.
- Developed and prepared all corporate materials including press releases, brochures, corporate reports, and advertising specifically tailored for each target market segment (journalists, shareholders, consumers, B2B customers, employees, and other stakeholders).
- Managed the media placement of positive and constructive coverage in mainstream international print, broadcast, and online media.
- Coverage includes international front-page placements in the Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times.
- Coordinated industry trade events, conferences, and fundraisers to promote corporate identity and brand awareness.
- Activities included theme development, attendance maximization, sponsorship programs, and media coverage.
- Provided contract-based services internationally both part-time and full-time throughout the fifteen years: Event Planning, Accounting Services, and Business Management were the primary categories of projects.
BA In English
Executive Consultant III Resume
Objective : Over 10 years experience in working with local businesses, government entities, non- profits and community organizations in multiple industries including collections & recovery, retail, education, social services, law, and the healthcare industries.
Skills : Microsoft office, Power Point.
- Consulted, planned and implemented organizational restructuring which included trouble-shooting problems and testing solutions in order to make the best recommendations.
- Coached and trained medical staff and initiated interdepartmental collaborations in order to streamline work-flow processes to position departments for growth and expansion.
- Produced business and financial reports regularly to monitor productivity including strategic plans, financial plans and forecasting, patient retention, attrition, and productivity reports on departments and medical services.
- Created departmental policies and procedures and interdepartmental EMR work-flow processes.
- Streamlined patient prior authorization (PAR) process and patient's rehabilitation treatment plans and processes.
- Hired rehabilitation providers, conducted 90-day new hire training, and held regular rehabilitation provider and staff training meetings.
- Managed initial development of clinical intelligence/analytics platform, called Metrics, for the EHR product suite.
Executive Consultant II Resume
Objective : Technology leader with 19 years of overall experience in software product development and commercialization across various industries - manufacturing, retail, enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC), construction, life sciences and healthcare. Over 10 years of experience in various executive roles - President, CTO and VP.
Skills : Vendor Management, Call Center Management, Risk Management, Ecommerce, SAAS, Financial Analysis, Product Management, Customer Services, CRM.
- Implemented agile development methodologies, IT policies, procedures and processes for onshore and offshore development teams.
- Used VersionOne and Jira as tools for managing development initiatives of three modules - intelligent intake forms, visual whiteboard for clinical documentation and metrics for clinical intelligence/analytics.
- Collaborated with the CTO and key stakeholders to develop a balanced product roadmap, technology roadmap, and EMR integration/interoperability requirements.
- Advised on technology acquisition, technology assessment, human resource management, IT security, HIPPA, PHI and IT governance, quality standards, and infrastructure management.
- Worked with stakeholders to elicit requirements and development teams to design and develop the initial version of Metrics.
- Led various consulting teams in the development of financial analyses in support of major corporate litigations.
- Delivered cutting edge mobile solutions leveraging technology advancements in Mobile & Cloud.
B. Sc. In Computer
Executive Consultant I Resume
Objective : A multi-faceted financial and operational executive, successful track record of partnering with CEO's and other business leaders to resolve challenging issues at public and privately held companies.
Skills : Recruiting, ERISA, Onboarding, Social Media Marketing,.
- Worked directly with owner to open a 5,500 square foot, cutting-edge tattoo facility.
- Served as the project manager for a wide range of programs including safety, legal, and environmental compliance as well as the marketing and office manager from inception through stabilization.
- Key accomplishments include: Coordinated all physical aspects of opening new studio, including but not limited to: purchasing and installing all furnishings, setting up utilities and technology, and decorating.
- Researched and implemented OSHA safety standards for the studio artists including the blood borne pathogen standard.
- Investigated and initiated greening standards for studio, started the studio on the process of becoming first sustainable tattoo studio, currently completed 50% of the certification process through efforts.
- Confirmed client appointments, ordered tattoo and office supplies, and maintained studio cleanliness.
- Managed payouts for all studio bills as well as all incoming monies, creating processes to track studio payouts for owner & artists.
Bachelor Of Business
Sr. Executive Consultant Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused Administrative Assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve project goals. Answers a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues.
Skills : Brand Development, Project and Team Management, Persistent and persuasive negotiator, Strong leadership and integrity, Exceptional communication skills.
- Reputabled leader and strategic developer with a successful background orchestrating start-ups as well as elevating organizational performance through skillful restructuring.
- Effectived in boosting sales revenues and impacting unit recognition, productivity, and membership through advanced leadership and implementations.
- Experted in the identification, analysis, and resolution of diverse operational issues, continuously maintaining top performance while offering superior programs services.
- Highly focused on adhering to organizational missions and philosophy while positively impacting bottom line and daily performance.
- Responsible for all healthcare reform compliance program activities for clients (hospitals) to ensure compliance with the rollout of government healthcare IT reform regulations and ensure Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement for the hospital: Responsible for implementations, upgrades, and patches.
- Managed scope creep, schedule, and budget variances.
- Developed a paperless system for Client Release Forms bringing down the cost of paper and printer ink down to half.
Jr. Executive Consultant Resume
Objective : Senior executive with strong accounting, technological, operational, and project management skills 20+ years in finance and accounting in wide range of service, distribution and manufacturing environments.
Skills : Project Management, Oracle, COBOL, Object Oriented Design, Systems Analysis, Executive Management, Software Development, Professor.
- Lead technical consultant responsible for all clinical information system program activities for our clients.
- Worked directly with client hospital's C-Suite, clinical faculty, and technical staff.
- Responsible for managing all technical issues to resolution.
- Provided technical, interface, and integration guidance to corresponding teams.
- Responsible for customer engagement and market research on veterinary products and pharmaceuticals.
- Increased the efficiency of nonprofit agency's operations based on reevaluation and assessment of employees.
Executive Consultant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Progressive experience in maintaining files and records. Performing various tasks while processing official documents, data entry, bookkeeping, and providing customer service via telephone as well as face to face.
Skills : Active Department, Defense Secret Clearance.
- Provided of national healthcare services and application development for healthcare billing products.
- Executived Consultant Researched and traveled international markets evaluating operational and technical issues related to the positioning of a remote BPO.
- Presented results report to HMS executive management.
- Met with venture capitalists to determine opportunities/interests in the USA for international outsourcing.
- Defined workflow, process/procedures, and technology to support remote international BPO site/operations and presented cost/revenue models.
- Advised venture capitalists with information on BPO methodologies.
- Wrote comprehensive business plans defining a start-up organization for a technical product line and BPO operation.
Executive Consultant/Representative Resume
Summary : Executive Consultant Controlled a $250 million budget associated with a nuclear submarine refueling overhaul, delivering the ship on time and within budget. Problem Solving Situational expert for correcting the grounding of submarine USS San Francisco (SSN 711).
Skills : Supply Chain Maangement, Operations Management, General Management.
- Collaborated with all team members of the GBDFirm to assist small and medium sized businesses with growth and development opportunities.
- Ensured that business services are provided to clients in a timely and effective manner.
- Conducted business planning, market analysis, SWOT analysis, product research and comparative analysis.
- Assisted clients in capacity building, contract procurement, and analysis of accounting statements.
- Compiled Forex and macro-economic data of foreign markets, into SAS files by creating listing reports, user defined formats, creating and managing variables.
- Analyzed SAS data files by building econometric models, and running regressions on economic and financial data in SAS and M.S.
- Evaluated salesforce using customized assessments to find the "A" players and move all non-performers to other places in the organization.
M.A. In Economics
Executive Consultant/Analyst Resume
Headline : Executive with over seven years of experience in demonstrated ability seeking a position to partner with management, teams and individuals to achieve critical business objectives.
Skills : Marketing, Negotiating, Recruiting, Managing, Legal Research, Planning And Organizing Events.
- Screened and recruited personnel for executive positions.
- Created, marketed, promoted and supervised the design and execution of fundraising events for Brock's Kids nonprofit agency.
- Created and designed sponsorship packages, raising $20,000 through a variety of fundraising mechanisms.
- Planned and implemented three successful celebrity fundraising events.
- Served as adviser to CEO in successful realignment of staff.
- Oversaw administration, program operations, and personnel matters.
- Collaborated with the Board of Directors and volunteer staff to develop and implement all policies, procedures, and long-range strategic plans.
Bachelor Of Science
Executive Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : A dedicated, hardworking individual, highly motivated for more life experiences. Energetic and dependable, possessing a professional appearance and exceptional work ethic. Maintaining a professional attitude, and capable of adapting to any work environment.
Skills : Admission Education, and Property Management, Head Football Midget Coach, Head Boys/Girls Track Coach, Asst. High School Football Coach.
- Lead the demand generation team and initiative in utilizing these business scenarios/use cases to drive client opportunities and sales enablement.
- Examples included use cases for new employee onboarding, claims management, mortgage processing, patient care, etc.
- Collaborated with leading IBM partners, generated 140+ leads and a signed engagement for partner solutions.
- Drafted communications material such as press releases, issues and responses for media, company messages, and speeches for six clients.
- Self Employed and built a network marketing team that recruits and sales energy to deregulated areas.
- Assisted organizations in the implementation of manufacturing improvements leading to operational excellence and the application of 5S and Lean Processes.
- Provided training for staff and managers including but not limited to multi-site organizational facilities management and medical center operations.
Bachelor Of Science