Executive Administrator Resume
Objective : Experienced in all aspects of product management and marketing of orthopedic medical devices. Extensive experience launching product lines in International markets; providing unsurpassed technical, marketing, medical education, and logistical support to International sales organizations.
Skills : Windows, Macintosh, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel,.
- Demonstrated expertise in the principles of supervision and training; principles of budget preparation, and expenditure control; safe work practices and principles related to the Department of Defense and State and Federal Laws and Regulations.
- Supervised all levels of staff to include entry and journey level professionals engaged in carrying out departmental functions.
- Knowledge of the mission, functions and programs of assigned organizations, and skill in the use of analytical and evaluative techniques to provide comprehensive advisory services and recommendations on a variety of human resources program areas, including staffing, recruitment and placement, position management and classification.
- Reviewed, marked and packaged classified information for transportation according to Army Regulations and DoD policies.
- Provided protection to classified information and material; ensured unauthorized personnel had no access to it.
- Arranged classified meetings on United States military bases and provided adequate measures to minimize exposure.
- Analyzed higher echelon concept of operations in order to carry out specific duties needed to successfully advance organization goals.
- Generated plan of action detailing the situation and significant objectives; directed subordinates through detailed briefings focusing on task accomplishment and exact goals in accordance to standing operational procedures.
Bachelor's Of Science
Sr. Executive Administrator Resume
Summary : Supporting C-level executives in corporate and business units in both private and public sectors. Experience working in a multitude of departments in a corporate environment and I have been exposed to highly confidential and sensitive information with the utmost trust and discretion.
Skills : Medical Billing, Microsoft Office, Customer Relations.
- Coordinated the day-to-day calendar of the executive, scheduling meetings with multiple participants while assessing time constraints to ensure a smooth transition of the day.
- Organized, updated and distributed business unit calendar of events on a monthly basis to the senior executives and staff, which aligned each division's activities with the President's office to keep top executives better informed.
- Compiled bi-weekly reports from finance, supply chain, quality, engineering, IT, enterprise and strategy to be distributed to corporate executives so they could provide concise updates on the company's business status and outlook.
- Compiled expense statements, transcribed and composed all business correspondence, and prioritized all emails according to urgency.
- Composed detailed travel itineraries, both domestic and international.
- Worked with both the travel agency and the corporate aviation department.
- Program Coordinator In this dual role, was named secretary to the Board of Trustees of the Motorola University and organized in-house itineraries for customer events.
Jr. Executive Administrator Resume
Objective : A results-oriented professional seeking a challenging position with a growth-oriented company. Targeting an opportunity within a collaborative organization where I can utilize my experience and skills to support company goals and initiatives while allowing me to grow professionally and personally.
Skills : General Manager, Technical Writing, Creative Writing, Editing, Systems Creating/Implementing, Training, Customer Service Skills, General Office Skills.
- Responsible for administrative functions for the project managers and field superintendents of a construction management and general contracting firm.
- Utilize previously established supplier/subcontractor database to establish contacts for upcoming projects; incorporate additional contacts by scope/business type to facilitate for future contract awards.
- Coordinate events with suppliers/subcontractors to facilitate proper scheduling of materials and construction processes in conjunction with the field superintendents.
- Assist accounting staff with accurate documentation of contractual items and maintain those databases for future audits by third parties.
- Ensure 3-5 subcontractor bids received per bid citatory, keeping cost of project as low as possible for the client.
- Use the best means of proposal requests, fax or email, saving hundreds in postage.
- Maintenance of subcontractor and vendor insurance data led to a reduction in workman's compensation premium when audit reflected 100% sub/vendor insurance certificates on file and current.
- Reduce risk of products paid being damaged while off site by ensuring all billings reflecting stored materials were accompanied with the appropriate receipts and insurance certificates.
Staff Executive Administrator Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented candidate possessing medical knowledge with over 5 years of experience in billing processes. Experienced with private and commercial insurance. Knowledgeable with Medicare, Medicaid, and Worker's Compensation. Adept at navigating software such as Epic, MMIS, and CMS. Known for organized filing, customer service, and ability to train others.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power point, Lotus Notes, Outlook.
- Provided administrative support to the Program Manager and the Deputy Program Manager by performing calendar scheduling, addressing daily issues to avoid complications and reduce crises, initiated correspondence and other site projects as requested.
- Performed data entry duties into operational systems maintaining personnel files, supplies ordered, payroll, and timecard tracking.
- Prepared shipping documents for products scheduled to ship (i.e., Fed Ex, UPS).
- Verified and reviewed receipts against bills of lading, purchase request, and shipping documents.
- Maintained Brass Ring (job postings) by creating requisitions for current opening, updating information regarding a position, closing out requisitions.
- Answered incoming phone calls, directed the calls, greeted and assisted visitors, VIP's, and government officials.
- Coordinated the in processing schedule for the new hires, conduct new hire orientation, ensure that the employee's I-9 (Employment Verification) form is completed correctly and processed, and verify that all new hires have completed the required training.
- Assisted the On Board Manager with sending new hire, status change and transfer letters along with all required forms to candidate and management team.
Executive Administrator III Resume
Summary : Leadership Implementing new upgrades and policies Communicating Providing Advice to Senior Management & Staff Customer Service Bilingual English/Cantonese Government Security Clearance Ensuring Regulatory Compliance.
Skills : Green belt Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing.
- Provides administrative support to Air Force, Department of Defense, and joint organizations.
- Coordinates, performs, and manages a variety of tasks and activities in direct support, postal, official mail, and a variety of other services and duties.
- Manages processes and activities to support organizational communications, including correspondence preparation, distribution, suspense tracking, workflow management, electronic mail management, content management and other related duties.
- Performs various administrative functions in support in military and civilian leaders, including calendar management, meeting support, and receptionist duties.
- Provides administrative support for organizational personnel and manpower programs, such as personnel rosters, evaluations, decorations, supervisory data, orders, in/out processing personnel and manpower authorization requests.
- Ensures accuracy of information in personnel organizations.
- Provides executive administrative support to General Officers and Senior Executive Service civilians, to include arranging travel and lodging, coordinating itineraries, and preparing trip folders.
- Plans, prepares, arranges and conducts official functions throughout the unit.
Bachelor of Science
Executive Administrator II Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and multi-talented individual looking to expand experiences in hospitality and customer service.
Skills : Use of ClearCare and its main features, Complete Microsoft.
- Responsible for screening, testing and evaluating Marines serving as White House Marine sentry, White House Communications agency and Camp David sentries.
- Organized and implemented the Security Crisis Management Response Plans, in which included the coordination with other Federal, State and local law enforcement organizations within the DC area.
- Established organizational structure and management for threat identification, risk management, crisis management, and security.
- Supervised the deployment processes required for implementation of security technology options.
- Led and mentor a diversified team of Marines, Officers and civilians: successfully ensuring the dissemination of vital Marine Corps publications worldwide.
- Additionally ensuring the screening of over 1800 personnel during the 29 Yankee White selection trips, and selection of 240 highly qualified Marines for assignment to the Presidential Support program.
- Coordinated the professional development of 200 personnel by institute programs, policies, and procedures that enhanced and sustained a positive work-life balance for employees.
- Delivered public speeches to attendances of 800+ personnel.
Executive Administrator I Resume
Summary : Three years of experience in NGO organizational management, humanitarian service, Project Management, Fundraising, Planning and Organizing. Four years of experience in public relations, social service, people management, customer service and event planning.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PonoRez, Outlook, French, Typing 75 WPM.
- Provided administrative support to Executive Director, Advisory Board members, and senior Center staff, including scheduling meetings, resolving conflicting priorities, and allocating time based on strategic importance.
- Investigated and presented travel options for Executive Director and staff, including any Center guests; make appropriate arrangements as requested.
- Managed expense reporting and reimbursement for Executive Director and senior Center staff, using Concur Solutions.
- Acted as an interface with senior administrators in other Centers and Schools to ensure appropriate levels of access to and for Center leaders.
- Organized and maintained a rolling 12-month calendar for all Center meetings.
- Managed logistics for team meetings and off-site strategy sessions including reserving space, developing the agenda, sending reminders to participants, inviting guests, and taking notes as required.
- Organized visits to Center by outside guests, including partners, social entrepreneurs, donors, Advisory Board members, corporations, foundations, and government agencies.
- Coordinated staff and student payroll reminders and approvals.
Associate Executive Administrator Resume
Summary : Senior-level Project/Program Manager, Events and Meeting Director and Strategic Development Expert with 18+ years of experience in directing the development and implementation of operational event management.
Skills : Delivered professional workshops, seminars and training.
- Improved the quality of the brand marketing messages for a technology company through websites, press, public relations, and advertising.
- Champion of revenue growth, backed by proven brand strategies such as positioning, digital marketing and creating new branded for diverse marketing segments including conference planning.
- Utilized market research and sales data to manage the creation of marketing materials.
- Developed and executed an internal communications plan for Vencal, Inc.
- Assessed operational efficiency of on-going program initiatives to determine if project objectives were being satisfied.
- Expert in branding efforts and managing teams of digital marketing specialists and media partners.
- Formulated, coordinated and published quality guidance to resolve project issues, expedite actions, implement new initiatives, improve processes, and facilitate the accomplishments of program objectives.
- Developed and implemented changes that improved overall organizational and operational processes that create productivity and efficiency gains that simplified business operations.
Executive Administrator Assistant Resume
Objective : Dedicated executive with more than 12 years' experience coordinating, planning, and supporting operational and administrative functions. Organized and deadline conscious individual who is equally comfortable dealing with vendors, staff, clients, and customers, ranging from the administrative level to C-suite.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting, Project Coordination, Project Planning.
- Provided high-level executive and administrative support for Global Managing Director and 14 Senior Staff for the successful High Net Worth Banking Office with over $12 billion in annual revenue.
- Oversaw all administrative functions support including all director-level projects and business management processes.
- Compiled and analyzed data from monthly client reports to prepare director and banker's monthly financial reports to executive management.
- Developed key processes that facilitated effective communication, company protocols and organization of the office.
- Interaction with many Clients on a daily basis.
- Ongoing Regulatory Compliance and Business Risk Management, Accounts Payable/ Receivable, Human Resource functions and Information Technology maintenance and upgrades.
- Coordinated builder and vendors in completion of Office $.5 million remodel, while maintaining office vitality and operations without interruption.
BA In Economics
Lead Executive Administrator Resume
Summary : Provide high-level administrative and executive support as an Executive Administrative Assistant by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as maintaining executive calendar, preparing correspondence, scheduling/facilitating meetings, receiving visitors, and arranging conferences.
Skills : Extensive Knowledge Of Various Office Machines - Printers,.
- Read and analyzed incoming memorandums, submissions, reports, mail, email and faxes to determine their significance and prepared the appropriate response for review by executives prior to distribution to various department heads or mail out.
- Performed general office duties such as procurement of office supplies and equipment, maintained records management systems, and performed basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Prepared invoices, reports, memorandums, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Prepared agendas and made arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Conducted research, compiled data, and prepared documents for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and board of directors.
- Compiled, transcribed, and distributed minutes of meetings.
- Managed and maintained executives' schedules along with scheduling air, car and hotel travel arrangements.
- Set up and oversaw administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
Executive Administrator/Manager Resume
Summary : Human Resources Manager with practical understanding of business needs. Areas of expertise include conflict management and Accounting. Extremely organized individual with a passion to learn new things and ideas.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Event Planning, Employee Relations, Filing, Fax, Human Resources, HRis, Kronos, Office Management, Receptionist, Sharepoint, Training, Team Building, Typing.
- Attended operational management meetings monthly with the Field Operations Vice Presidents and Managing Directors.
- Worked to ensure follow up on all action items resulting from the meeting.
- Researched policies and procedures and provided recommendations to the team.
- Managed Public Files for Hudson Valley and Connecticut to ensure compliance with Federal Communications Commission regulations.
- Created ROI presentations for budget process and wrote executive summaries.
- Coached Field Operations coordinator team on appropriate written responses to customer issues generated by Corporate Escalation group.
- Managed and resolved customer escalations for the Vice President, Field Operations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Executive Administrator Resume
Objective : Conscientious construction foreman with experience ensuring work is in compliance with all relevant codes. Metal Worker with a talent for solving complex problems using innovative thinking. Dedicated team player who excels in identifying problems and implementing timely solutions. Heavy equipment operator with vast experience in a variety of equipment. Experience in both service and new installs for major commercial projects.
Skills : Welding, Blueprint Reading/Layout, Electrician, Rigging, Carpentry, Heavy Equipment Operation, Plumbing, Confident Math Skills.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
High School Diploma