Sr. Supply Chain Supervisor Resume
Headline : Highly competent supply chain, domestic and international logistics professional with expertise in supply chain processes, strategic sourcing, project management, inventory management, freight forwarding. Adept at negotiating high volume freight rate contracts and enabling distribution of goods. Ample knowledge of customs regulations, bonded warehouses, FTZ, INCO Terms, letters of credit and all aspects of international business.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Order Fulfillment.
- Managed the purchase order process and review purchase orders and contracts for conformance with company policy and contract terms.
- Resolved incorrect invoices, shipping errors, and quality issues.
- Implemented objectives for supply chain management including Purchasing and Logistics.
- Worked with Supply Chain manager to prioritize site demands.
- Analyzed inventory trends and develop recommendations for optimal inventory levels.
- Established inventory minimums and maximums.
- Managed global site inventories to meet 30-day inventory levels.
- Executed global vendor agreements, prices, and terms to ensure adequate supply with the best terms.
Jr. Supply Chain Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to work with a company where can use experience and education to help the company meet and surpass its goals.
Skills : SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio. SolidWorks, AutoCad.
- Appointed to create and maintain production schedule at product level per monthly S&OP, in addition to managing the release of production orders to the manufacturing team.
- Charged with oversight of SAP material master, Mfg.
- Functioned as a key participant in the design and testing of system procedures supporting engineering change orders.
- Directed team of 7 comprised of 3 order schedulers, handling 300 open production orders with 50 daily sales orders and 4 engineering change control personnel, executing 3,000 monthly engineering changes.
- Managed production schedule and cadence reducing material requirement exceptions by 75%.
- Leveraged expertise in SAP materials to maximize efficiency and control by creating standard templates for new materials.
- Established change control cadence through the design of Lead Change number in SAP; enabled effectivity of NPI future releases and changes.
- Improved flow and visibility of long-lead materials after designing and adopting top-down design capability in SAP.
Supply Chain Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Looking to work in an location in a position that offers growth and opportunity that will utilize experience with government contracts. Seven years of Government Contracting experience. Seeking a position that can use experience and problem solving skills to develop and improve processes.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Property Management, Logistics Management, Customer Service, General Office , Inventory Management.
- Maintained 100% accountability of over 11,000 lines of Sensitive items/ repair and Equipment and Materials GFP and CAP.
- Executed and monitored logistics activities for various departments implementing procedures with PM approval for site.
- Attended regular meetings with customers/clients to ensure and update progress of materials/purchase requests to complete project based Maintenance the Air Craft.
- Ensured Logistics Section complies with SOW requirements Responsible for reporting information provided during the investigation of lost, damaged, destroyed government-furnished parts and property as applicable.
- Received, issued equipment, material, supplies, or tools, and compiles stock records in the warehouse.
- Pull 10% and 100% Cyclic Inventory locations for personnel, and closing of sessions making final report to Logistic Manager.
- Able to analyze and work problems, be poised with all levels of management and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
Supply Chain Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Seeking a position with an emphasis in supply chain management where ability to apply critical thinking to increase efficiency will be utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ERP, Warehouse Management.
- Led and managed production planning, customer service, purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, and warehousing.
- Understood customers' needs, service those needs, maintained and developed positive business relationships with a customer's key personnel involved in or directly relevant to supply chain activities.
- Managed vendor relationships Developed and implemented best practices, inventory control, demand planning, and other optimizations in order to grow the business.
- Provided customer service to include dispute resolution, new customer accounts, production status, pricing, and discounts.
- Established pricing for products in legacy pumping applications and a pricing matrix for pumps in the oil and gas market.
- Supported the growth of a distributor network of over thirty companies.
- Mentored the growth of an assembly lead technician into a Production Coordinator.
- Established a production schedule for manufactured and assembled components.
- Established and maintained a viable inventory and warehouse location system that increased the accounting accuracy in terms of not over or understating inventory in terms of dollars.
Bachelors Of Science
Supply Chain Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience in all fields of Supply Chain and looking for a supervisory/managerial position in a great company.
Skills : Word, Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
- Evaluated planning staff, identifying performance gaps, and developing plans to address those gaps or expand knowledge and opportunities for high performers.
- Created Master Production Schedules for Body Armor and Enhanced Combat Helmets in a make to order environment based on Test Lot parameters and sales orders, input schedule in SAP planning table for component and raw material explosion.
- Planned quarter shipments based on customer requirements and dollar goals set by upper management and drive teams to obtain goals.
- Maintained a three month-rolling production schedule report to track test lots through floor shop, plan DCMA submittal, record test results, and track packaging of approved lots and shipments.
- Prepared cost analysis and purchase order justification for approval by the Contract Manager.
- Participated in Contract Reviews with Sales, Engineering, and Quality departments in anticipation of bids.
- Supervised invoice processing, purchase orders, expense reports, credit memos, and payment transactions.
Certified In Production
Supply Chain Supervisor/Analyst Resume
Summary : To apply hands-on supply chain management skills and to a growth-oriented company, ensuring high quality product realization and progressive purchasing programs to support an industry leading organization.
Skills : Inventory Management, Inspection, Production, Microsoft Office, Management, Manufacturing, Analysis, Quality Control.
- Assigned to a new role to re-structure plant in alignment with comparable Ford assembly plants, following recent pull-out of Mazda from joint-venture plant project.
- Reviewed and resolved critical supply issues and handled own critical parts conference calls, involving supplier representation, plant upper management, purchasing, supplier technical assistance, and supplier constraints group members.
- Led production and recovery schedule, prioritized distribution, material flow, inventory control, release review, and lean manufacturing support activities.
- Voiced parts specification quality concerns, implementing engineering changes, and activating logistical solutions to route or expediting routing of parts used in production.
- Directed team monitoring supplier delivery performance against release requirements, to support the production schedule.
- Conducted supplier training workshops, participating as plant liaison in semi-annual and other art supply reviews.
- Trained all new team members, ensuring that team followed through on engineering change events and on balance out and launch events.
Bachelor Of Business
Supply Chain Supervisor/Manager Resume
Headline : Ambitious Operations Professional with five years of experience managing supply chain functions, customer service, sales, logistics, and warehousing. Depth of background includes supporting upper management to maximize company efficiency, improve cost savings, and drive overall success.
Skills : Six Sigma, Team Management, System Development & Optimization, Process Improvement, Kaizen.
- Developed processes and procedures to standardize operational functions.
- Performed job task analyses to optimize personnel utilization and reduce non-value added (NVA) work in variable labor cost roles.
- Provided performance feedback for frontline employees, floor leads, and supervisors.
- Managed a total of 40 frontline employees with six-floor leads.
- Created and implemented a variable crewing model projecting an overtime reduction of over 50% while delivering a load on schedule and accommodating work volume fluctuations.
- Developed an individualized LTTS compliance tracker and increased LTTS performance by 18%.
- Defined performance metrics for use in measurement, comparison, and evaluation of loading team and floor leads.
- Mitigated safety hazards, implemented injury prevention practices, and conducted root cause analysis and safety interventions with at-risk employees.
Lead Supply Chain Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain employment working as a beneficial partner of an economically successful company and community.
Skills : Cross-Functional, Team Leadership.
- Managed all warehouse department activity for the Cleveland system servicing 75,000 customers, 7 employees.
- Forecasted, purchased and issued all material and equipment for the plant and drop systems.
- Oversaw all warehouse and inventory functions for operations and projects, in addition to all day-to-day warehouse activity, contractors, and personnel.
- Managed the facility, fleet, and converter control departments.
- Created and implemented a new inventory distribution program resulting in increased field production of 20% and led the company nationally in inventory turns.
- Conducted ABC cycle counts resulting in regular absolute variances less than 1%.
- Forecasted and managed warehouse budget with Controller implementing any necessary procedure changes for desirable P&L results.
- Facilitated property manager, directing all facility daily maintenance and project renovation.
Supply Chain Supervisor Resume
Summary : Excited to secure a full time position in Supply Chain Management to enhance skills and work together with the goals and visions of your company. An excellent track record in improving processes in forecasting, inventory replenishment and turns. Background includes developing and maintaining vendor relationships, negotiating with various sized vendors from large multi-national corporations as well as regional niche suppliers.
Skills : Excel, Word, Word, Sequel, SAP, As400, Accounting.
- Appointed to the Operation Management Team during a disruptive period of corporate transition when the company had replaced its CEO, twice replaced its VP of Operations, and also its VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Responsible for purchasing all inventoried products for three warehouses throughout Michigan.
- Maintained optimal levels of inventory to achieve fill rate goals.
- Worked with the sales team to determine adequate stocking levels.
- Arranged transportations using company tank trucks as well as common carrier tank trucks and box trucks with hauls in excess of 40,000 pounds.
- Coordinated and balanced inventory of distribution facilities in Lansing, Allen Park and Muskegon.
- Worked with VP of Sales to determine pricing through a complex pricing matrix system.
- Responsible for all drop ship customer orders including purchasing, transportation arrangements and invoicing.
Supply Chain Supervisor Resume
Summary : A supply chain supervisor with excellent skills of developing, analyzing, planning, and implementing supply chain solutions to achieve the goals of improving efficiencies and reducing costs.
Skills : Warehouse Management, EDI, ERP, Statistical And Quality Control.
- Customized company EDI system through integration, performance monitoring, and improvements.
- Managed the initiative to develop a quality control program to deliver product, packaging, and shipping robustness in ensuring product quality.
- Build and led the eCommerce team to expand the on-line section of the business.
- Oversaw data monitoring and reporting to identify freight cost risks and opportunities, and deploys plans of action to mitigate risks, to avoid unnecessary costs, and to recover overspent funds.
- Provided data-based solutions to customer requests in shipping, labor, and operation costs.
- Preformed modeling to optimize shipping and handling for distribution center outbound, returns, and drop ship freight.
- Optimized docking, storage throughput usage, and design as well as modify warehouse layouts to maximize merchandise flow.