Credit Assistant Resume
Headline : Work with experienced engineers, research, plan, design and develop mechanical and structural components, assemblies and systems for instruments, payloads, engines, and mechanical, structural and thermal systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Communication Skills, SAP Computer System.
- Responsible for running a daily computer program to release eligible liquor orders to the warehouse for overnight truck loading.
- Researched returns for credits, correct posting errors, assisting sales reps with problem accounts, NSF checks, inventory data entry.
- Reduced outstanding accounts receivable balance by $100,000.00 in the first year at the position.
- Audited, balanced and corrected all chain accounts and largest volume sales accounts.
- Created training flashcards for new hires.
- Maintained and nurtured working relationships with accounting personnel at customer accounts.
- Reviewed new and existing customer accounts and determine credit limits and terms Functioned as assistant Credit Manager Assist with month-end close.
Sr. Credit Assistant Resume
Summary : Organized, positive, hard working professional who takes pride in solving difficult problems, working under pressure and multitasking. Focused on building and maintaining customer relationships with a resultant high level of customer satisfaction.
Skills : SAP, Quickbooks, Peachtree Accounting, Excel, Word, 10-Key.
- Coordinated with sales coordinators for verification on credit applications, finance requests to meet loan processing requirements for submission to lenders.
- Researched regional and national economic indicators related to the corporation and provided quarterly statistical analysis.
- Proactively redesigned and developed a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Dashboard report provided quantative analysis of industry and competitor trends to measure actual and budget/goal variance for nine branch operation; KPI report became a benchmark.
- Created comparative graphs from data gathered on market trend analysis and competitor analysis to assist branches in developing performance improvements.
- Initiated a financial analysis trend report of 10-year sales growth and gross margin adjusted inflation, for graphical model analysis for Vice President review to identify trends.
- Monitored, and ordered inventory through SAP maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Verified, GL codes and approved invoices for accounts payable prior to payment.
BS In Economics
Credit Assistant III Resume
Headline : To become part of an enterprising organization in the capacity of a credit and collections department, To enhance and share knowledge of credit principles and processes, Proven track record of interacting effectively with teams of people working closely together over extended time periods with great communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Accounts Receivable, Collections, Accounts Payable.
- Prepared reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Evaluated customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Confered with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Completed loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Generated financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Reviewed individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Compared liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Consulted with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
Credit Assistant II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a well-established company that has positive room for growth; where can effectively use personal skills and accept challenges to gain experience in any setting. Eager to join a dynamic team that rewards initiative and high quality service.
Skills : Certified in Word ,Power Point ,Outlook, Food Safety Certification.
- Implemented credit process standardization for special company division Identified opportunity to increase sales tax compliance.
- Designed and implemented new procedures to rectify deficiencies, and became company liaison for all sales tax related questions and issues.
- Improved methods of posting, recording, tracking and balancing cash receipts, which resulted in reduction in human error and task time.
- Investigated and verified construction project information.
- Placed collection calls on past due accounts receivable balances while maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Researched and analyzed new and existing customer financial data to make recommendations to management; communicate and enforce credit policies.
- Prepared and executed legal documents; pursue and collect on past due accounts via small claims court Enter debit memos and credit memos to general ledger.
B.S. In Management
Credit Assistant I Resume
Summary : Energetic professional with broad-based experience in office duties, accounts receivable, and customer service across multidisciplinary industries. Very organized, works well as a team as well as independently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Responsible for accounts receivable and credit assisting for a commercial tire company.
- Reconciled accounts and creating spreadsheets for management or customer review.
- Posted payments into accounting software Prepared and deposited daily payments Contacted clients for payment of past due invoices Researched credit references.
- Managed over 280 individual commercial accounts.
- Reviewed customer orders that go on hold due to being over their credit limit and/or having past due invoices.
- Actively persue customers who have past due invoices on their account.
- Issued credit memo's when necessary due to returns, receiving damaged goods or customer accommodations.
Credit Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Accounts Receivable Specialist with over 10 years experience in the Bio-Medical, Distribution, Manufacturing, and Service Industries.
Skills : Telecommunication skills, Microsoft office experience, Data entry.
- Preformed activities to quickly and efficiently provide new and existing customers with the appropriate credit and credit terms while systematically collecting customer payments in a timely manner.
- Evaluated customer applications and determine credit limits.
- Reviewed/ approved incoming credit application to setup the new account containing confidential information.
- Performed periodic credit reviews for existing customers.
- Reviewed and evaluates blocked customer orders; releases blocked orders.
- Worked closely with sales staff and other departments to resolve customer credit issues.
- Monitored customer credit thresholds and communicates with Marketing Associates.
- Documented customer interactions and updates account notes.
A.A. In Accounting
Credit Assistant/Analyst Resume
Summary : Accomplished and dynamic professional Credit Manager equipped with a broad knowledge of concepts and strategies seeks position to utilize exceptional skills with Information Technology systems to analyze and streamline business operations, meet regulatory requirements and improve company bottom line profits.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, 4-1 Where, Trilogie.
- Collected Accounts Receivable for reducing the DSO from 51 to 38 days achieving a $13 mil AR and a 2% bad debt.
- Collected Accounts Receivable for AZ and NM territories reducing the DSO from 62 to 58 achieving a $3 mil AR and a 3.99% bad debt.
- Proactively contacted customers for prompt collection and resolution of aged receivables by regularly analyzing customer data.
- Resolved customer disputes and/or claims acting as liaison between customers and branches.
- Resolved customer inquiries promptly & accurately by understanding customer market & needs.
- Established and maintained appropriate credit lines for new and existing customers.
- Successfully met all AR budgetary guidelines and goals for branch.
Credit Assistant/Executive Resume
Summary : Credit Assistants provide support services to the credit manager, credit analysts and other members of the credit department.
Skills : SAP software, Microsoft Office.
- Managed the quality of approximately $200 million in commercial receivables.
- Developed and implemented annual audit procedures to ensure quality receivables.
- Actively researched credit and lien laws to secure receivable and minimize risk.
- Filed preliminary liens and liens when needed.
- Developed and enforced payment plans with delinquent accounts while maintaining customer relationship.
- Planned and initiated an internal claims process to help offset delinquency.
- Attended and participated in quarterly industry specific credit meetings.
Credit Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : Passionate about going above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. Effectively manage multiple tasks at once. Communicate with a broad array of departments and individuals in order to meet organization's goals. Utilize latest technology to accomplish job-related tasks.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft 2000, Telepose 1 and 2,Axyis, Ccnet, Solutions.
- Serviced mortgage customers by paying all taxes and insurance through the customer's escrow account.
- Evaluated bank's delinquent accounts and presented the data to management in a way that made it possible to take action.
- Paid customers taxes and insurance before the due date.
- Communicated with delinquent customers to get payment in order for taxes and insurance to be paid on time.
- Cleaned foreclosed house with other bank employees to enhance appearance before listing for sale.
- Compiled list of delinquent loan customers for management to review.
- Prioritized list so management could focus on largest accounts first.
Credit Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated employee with exceptional customer-relation and decision-making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor, and initiative. Energetic, organized self-starter.
Skills : Credit Advisor, Credit Manager.
- Collaborated with the District Credit Manager to ensure smooth workflow and organization.
- Researched, analyzed, and resolved account problems.
- Updated Credit Manager through spreadsheets on accounts that are inactive, over limit or past due.
- Handled customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex situations, and resolving problems to maximize efficiency.
- Reviewed and updated customer correspondence and files.
- Processed customer payments through the CHAX system.