Training Developer Resume
Summary : Innovative people development professional with 10+ years' designing, developing and delivering worldwide performance management initiatives. Entrepreneurial business partner sought out by organizations and individuals to build skills and knowledge capability in a changing business environment. Accomplished at creating scalable development strategies with measurable outcomes.
Skills : Technical writer, trainer, software testing, courseware.
- Entered course lesson plans, tests, hand-outs, slide presentations, and practical exercises into the Training Development Capability (TDC).
- Automated Systems Approach to Training (ASAT) for Shower Laundry and Clothing Repair, Parachute Rigger Course, Sling Load Inspector Certification Course (SLICC), Airdrop Load Inspector Certification Course (ALIC), Aerial Delivery and Material Officer Course (ADMOC), Ram Air, and Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD).
- Trained Assistant for Aerial Delivery and Field Services .
- Verified training and maintains automated student training databases.
- Communicated with all students concerning schedules and qualifications needed to meet prerequisites.
- Maintained contact with connected departments to ensure required training is completed in a timely manner.
- Assisted students with proper usage of computer programs and systems in support of course requirements.
Associate In Information Technology
Sr. Training Developer Resume
Summary : Versatile Business and Technical Trainer/Writer with success meeting the diverse demands and dynamics of an industry leader. Quickly assesses needs/gaps and creates thorough, practical solutions aligned to organizational/team objectives in productivity, quality, safety and employee development, as well as in corporate administration/compliance.
Skills : Event Planning, Event Coordination.
- Created and conducted operations-based testing events to evaluate operational usefulness.
- Ensured all students, Soldiers, Marines and International, were enrolled in the Army Training Resource Requirements System (ATRRS) program.
- Ensured all grades, physical Training, height and weight were inputted into the Resident Individual Training Management System (RITMS) program to ensure all graduation criteria is met prior to graduation date.
- Provided any ongoing assistance during the course.
- Prioritized working closely with a variety of production area teams in the development of training plans to increase employee productivity and quality.
- Collaborated with QuadTech engineers installing new material handling systems and controls being tested at Quad plants.
- Devised operating and safety training for many of these variable units, resulting in more meaningful product evaluations by decreasing operator errors and safety risks.
B.A. In Journalism
Jr. Training Developer Resume
Summary : A challenging and responsible position within any viable firm to utilize extensive experience in military operations, business development, customer satisfaction and contract management, with the opportunity for professional advancement and growth based on performance and experience.
Skills : Word, Editing, Document Management, Snag-it, Adobe Acrobat, Robohelp.
- Coordinated team of Lead Press Maintenance Mechanics in establishing dedicated processes for replacing a key press component.
- Led team through content development, editing and illustrations.
- Coached team to lead future training.
- Facilitated ongoing upgrades and safety additions.
- Employed as a Training Developer building Training Support Packages (TSP's) for the Heavy Brigade Combat Team (HBCT), Infantry Brigade Combat Team (IBCT) and the Stryker Brigade Combat Team (SBCT).
- Reviewed operations orders and tactical material for the Caspian Sea Scenario.
- Developed the Engineer Annex's with Appendix's for Division, Brigade, Company Team and Squadron operations orders.
Associates In Business Administration
Asst. Training Developer Resume
Summary : Have extensive experience in the electronics field. Additionally possess excellent communications and leadership skills, and work well as part of a team or independently as the situation dictates. Have proven skills in the communications and information systems fields as a technician, supervisor, trainer, training developer and test engineer, and am eager to assist company in rising to the top of its field.
Skills : Instructional Design, Training & Development, Management Experience.
- Developed customer friendly training programs using Power Point and Corel Draw for Scissor, Aluminum Lifts and Aerial Lift accessories.
- Wrote protocols to provide efficient operator qualification evaluations for pipeline companies.
- Assisted in overseeing criteria's for operator qualification evaluations were met.
- Prepared safety and training manuals for each qualification document safety.
- Responsible for reading, editing, and performing quality checks on all training materials throughout the TDC entry/management process, editing.
- Ran stability checks on lifts according to test specs.
- Ran weight test on material handlers according to test specifications.
High School Diploma In Education
Associate Training Developer Resume
Objective : Training Manager with 15+ years of experience in classroom instruction and facilitation, instructional design, leadership development, and supervision in both military and civilian environments. Experience in all aspects of training/development includes instructional design, curriculum development, needs assessment, trainer development, coaching, counseling, and mentoring.
Skills : Active Top Secret security clearance. Fundamental training.
- Documented nonconformance of the machine according to blueprints.
- Led Training for the Department of Labor and Industry (DLI) Tax and benefits training materials (Instructor Guide, User Guide, other materials) .
- Led a six man team to transition all course ware (lesson plans and systems) from high intensity conflict to the contemporary operating environment.
- Integrated new technologies and capabilities in order to reconfigure simulation models to allow for a greater adaptive training environment.
- Prepared written evaluations on identified software and hardware interoperability issues prior to fielding updated systems.
- Developed Training Development Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Analyzed and revises existing content of current AFMS Courses.
M.S. In Project Management
Training Developer III Resume
Objective : Seeking employment as a Training Specialist/Training Developer, with the potential for growth and promotion based on the availability of positions and proven professional skills.
Skills : Training & Development, Telecommunications.
- Trained materials for DPW (job aid, student guides, instructor guides) Captivate training simulations for Medicaid System Implemented Instructor .
- Trained approximately 96 CGS Operators on system configuration; all source analysis incorporating Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), unmanned .
- Performed as part of a project team with responsibilities for development, revision, promotion, and presentation of training in order to establish, manage, develop, and provide a fully integrated training and training methodology for users and operators of WIN-T Increment 2 Production Configuration Items (CI); to include software, equipment components, and major end items.
- Developed, revised, and evaluated WIN-T Increment 2 training materials.
- Developed instructional materials, including presentations, software training simulations, training manuals, and other documents through extensive .
- Provided voice talent, audio creation, and audio editing.
- Input and administered training materials and tests via Cornerstone Learning Management System.
Associate In Arts In General Curriculum
Training Developer II Resume
Summary : Expert Organizational Change Manager and Training Professional National and International experience in applying Organizational Change Management (OCM) and Training strategies to IT system implementations, business transformation, and cultural change initiatives across a variety of industries: Technology, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Media and Entertainment, State Government, Oil & Gas, Consumer Goods, and Services.
Skills : Oral and written communication , analytical , attention to detail, leadership and training , personnel management.
- Trained Developer and Training Manager to coordinate with subject matter expert (SME) to obtain existing and/or draft training material and to ensure the lesson material is complete and accurate.
- Provided subject matter expertise to training developers and actively participate in all phases of the Army Systems Approach to Training process.
- Assisted in developing and verifying training strategies and training tools for distance learning.
- Translated critical tasks and performance specifications into learning objectives.
- Conducted Change Management workshops for documentation and international marketing groups to prepare groups for global product rollouts.
- Managed global resources for localized documentation verifications, training delivery, and documentation distribution.
- Negotiated contracts and managed international translation vendors for translating the DEFINITY documentation library.
B.A. In English
Training Developer I Resume
Summary : Skills and abilities include all documents required for software and product development life cycle: business analysis/requirements, technical specifications, user guides, testing guides, templates, training materials, online help, software installation guides, hardware installation guides, graphics, illustrations, screen captures, workflows, infrastructure and schematics; plus testing and analyzing.
Skills : Instructor, Training & Development, Maintenance.
- Successfully introduced translated documentation library (8 languages) coincident with the global rollout of the DEFINITY voice switch.
- Mentored and managed European and Australian Translation Coordinators.
- Corporated Trainer Developed and delivered customer training for AT&T Network Management Systems.
- Responsible for revising training material to include research development and input of data into the Automated System Approach to Training database (ASAT).
- Ensured that training materials are current and relevant reflecting current BCT operations.
- Required to research training material, analyze if training material is relevant, and implement into the training system for instructor personnel.
- Monitored classes to ensure training material is in accordance TRADOC regulation 350-70.
Master Of Science In Higher Education
Lead Training Developer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position and apply experience and success in leading people, managing resources, and directing projects/programs to continue contributions to the Department of Defense, and our Nation.
Skills : FDP, DOC, TDC Training / Black Board Instructor / Broadcast Engeneer.
- Performed evaluations to ensure training is within compliance with current regulations both local and with TRADOC.
- Conducted Task Analysis for 21 Lieutenant tasks.
- Analyzed TRADOC Common Core BOLC tasks for integration into existing BOLC, Ph3.
- Input TSP and training material into Blackboard.
- Facilitated new training courses which conformed to existing guidelines and precedents, and recommended revisions to courses which require only minor modifications, using the Army's Systems Approach to Training (ASAT).
- Advised on lesson plans, training support packages (TSPs), and computer based instruction (CBI) products for training development principles.
- Reviewed existing training material to determine the need to develop new material in compliance with instruction design principles, by identifying deficiencies in curriculum and training materials.
Associates Of Applied Science In Management
Training Developer Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as an Instructor/Trainer, Training Developer, Field Service Technician, Supervisor of an Electronic Service or Assembly Center or a position as Installer/Maintainer/Trainer of Electronic Systems with advancement potential. motivated by challenge; enjoy working with, supervising and training small but diverse groups. enjoy fast paced full schedules. feel communication and organizational skills, a systematic approach to mission accomplishment and excellent customer service are my most valuable assets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Electrical, Electronics, Leadership, Engineering Management, Presentations, Public Speaking, Teaching, Management Experience.
- Conducted needs analysis in consultation with Senior Leadership Team; offer solutions that utilize classroom, blended, e-learning and third party .
- Revised training material that required only minor modifications and adaptation of existing materials and methods ensuring training material is technically, doctrinally sound, effective, and efficiently enhanced training.
- Determined means of presentation and illustrations for materials are functionally within known equipment and facility constraints.
- Ensured training was task based, performance oriented, is progressive and sequential, meets environmental and risk assessment requirements, and trains students to standard.
- Developed reports to identify training development needs, deficiencies, and resources for recommendations for corrective actions.
- Gathered and analyzed performance data with necessary sources to obtain information to develop findings and make recommendations to supervisors for significant changes.
- Acted as subject matter expert for MOS 35M now designated 94M.