IT Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with in a company that would allow me to ensure the stable operation of their IT Infrastructure. This includes strategic and scalable planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links.
Skills : WIndows Server, Vmware, Process Management, Incident Management, ITIL, Infrastructure Management, Change Management, Network Administration, Linux, Exchange Server, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Vcloud Air.
- Resulting in the implementation that enables the delivery of business-class wireless Internet to California Central Valley customers.
- Elicited customer site requirements, evaluated site data to engineer customer's configuration, parts list, incepted installation and quality assurance guidelines.
- Compiled customer configurations to create 6 standard installations designs, and developed custom site designs as needed.
- Managed 2 subcontractors who performed an installation as well as training them in the installation, and quality assurance procedures.
- Negotiated contracts with suppliers and authored the warehouse master resource planning protocol.
- Designed business strategy and restructured product design, resulted in the construction of a server collocation facility with an increase of 30 percent profit for the wired Internet service.
- Managed day-to-day operation of the Information Technology Services for over 1100 users Supervised a staff of 8 desktop consultants, 4 server administrators.
MS In Physics
Sr. IT Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced and certified IT professional seeking a position with opportunities to design, deploy and manage best-in-class IT solutions that add business value and support organizational goals.
Skills : Infrastructure Improvement Projects, Systems Virtualization Projects, Security Compliance, Change Order Management - Policies, Standards.
- Managed on-premises, colocated and cloud IT infrastructure and services.
- Worked with business stakeholders to ensure IT services met all business requirements remaining within budget.
- Deployed cloud, virtualization and SAN solutions to leverage new technologies, add business value, increase efficiencies and reduce overall IT costs to the business.
- Managed multiple upgrade/migration projects encompassing IT infrastructure resiliency, BYOD, EFSS, e-mail journaling/archiving, application/desktop virtualization, colocation datacenter consolidations and office relocations.
- Created project plans and technical documentation, scheduled internal & vendor meetings, allocated resources, tracked budgets and drove projects to completion.
- Researched SaaS vendors, evaluated service offerings and SLAs, performed cost analyses, completed POCs and presented solution recommendations to senior GIS management for replacement of legacy IT applications and infrastructure.
- Successfully deployed Box, MozyPro, Amazon AWS and Symantec cloud solutions to increase performance, reliability and scalability of IT services and reduced infrastructure footprint and capital expenditure.
- Completed migration of 600+ Nimsoft employees to CA Office 365 e-mail and WebEx conferencing systems, saving $90k in annual operating costs.
Jr. IT Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified It Operations Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : IT Leadership, IT Infrastructure, IT Stragegy, Software Development, CRM, Strategic Planing, IT Support, Application Support, Network Support.
- Led full project development delivery and lifecycle Ensured high availability and cutting-edge educational and technology solutions for 3000+ faculty, staff and students.
- Instituted ITIL operations practices bringing a level of discipline to the systems operations and reducing system outages.
- Implemented desktop computing support procedures and process improvement resulting in 90% reduction in global problem resolution cycle time, including surveying technologies Oversaw planning and integration of data, network services, application development, web portals, user services, data center operations, and systems administration.
- Leading the effort of the IT Department and management of a team of eleven IT specialists.
- Determined hardware and software needs, developed appropriate budget, and negotiated with vendors for procurement.
- Led full project lifecycle of all major technology initiatives including software development.
- Recruited, hired, and motivated a team of technologists to deliver highest solutions using best practices Matured network infrastructure to meet evolving business needs.
IT Operations Manager III Resume
Objective : Operations, Network and IT Manager with extensive experience in operations, infrastructure, system administration and project management in Wireless and Wireline multinational telecommunications companies.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for the operation, production, and management of all information systems for the technology area including the Customer Management System, Mediation, Interconnect, Fraud Detection, CDR Repository, Data Warehouse, Information Management, and Billing among others.
- Supervised the support team responsible for Platforms manufactured by HP Servers, OracleSUN, IBM, and Teradata with Windows Server 2003/2008, HPUX, Solaris, Linux Red Hut operating systems and Oracle, SQLServer, Terada Databases maintaining the reliability, readiness, and availability on a 24/7 basis.
- Supervised general hardware and infrastructure requirements for the company's IT operations based on the company's objective indicators and marketing requirements.
- Responsible for the Opex technology budget and the procurement, planning, and execution of maintenance and support contracts.
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of 1,717 meter data centers distributed in 4 independent data centers (fixed line, mobile, and external customers).
- Participated in all the projects that involved Information Technology solutions.
- Managed providers, maintenance contracts, quotations, and purchases.
- Complied with the company's and user's requirements regarding all IT systems information.
IT Operations Manager III Resume
Headline : Served as Project Manager and Senior IT Administrator for the URS Federal Services implementation and migration of an acquired company, providing support transitioning to new domain, building/rebuilding laptops and overseeing server transition and administration.
Skills : Disaster Recovery, Networking, Project Management, Staff Management.
- Provide Tier 3 technical support for systems and internal IT team and resolve advanced end-user issues; configure, deploy, repair, and image laptops/desktops (predominantly Dell computers).
- Optimized and managed monthly systems updates and patching; provided ongoing improvements and recommendations to corporate leadership and maintained systems and maintenance records.
- Lead support for management of LAN and network applications, administration of enterprise applications, and overall systems in a Windows 7 environment with Windows Server 2008.
- Direct efforts in hands-on role regarding A/V for Video conferencing and internal phone system; act as backup support for physical Security System hardware (manage servers/hardware related to system).
- Maintain, tune, and standardize configurations, operations, and security of Xerox multifunction machines.
- Establish processes, standards, project resources, workflows, technical provisioning, and training; select and procure IT equipment (desktops, servers).
- Assess multiple solutions for systems projects; solicit ideas from colleagues and industry experts, research the Internet, create low cost, effective support strategies.
- Report on a formal and informal basis; alert management to potentially critical issues and solutions.
IT Operations Manager II Resume
Summary : Results-driven, dedicated, and highly accomplished leader, innovator and consultant with 13+ years of experience and success. Recognized for designing premier solutions for business problems, leading global business transformation projects, tracking and analyzing business trends, and developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives across a diverse set of processes for private and public sector customers.
Skills : Enterprise Architecture, Process Improvement, SAP, Six Sigma, Leadership, Business Strategy, Business Continuity, Supply Chain Management, ITIL, Strategic Planning, Coaching.
- Liaised with IT and Product Management in the successful implementation of multiple large scale enterprise projects and product launches impacting global operations and customers.
- Developed process models, defined/documented requirements, functional specifications and implemented technology solutions as an internal consultant.
- Supported the use of the SAP environment in the design of solutions to sustain the Order-to-Cash (OTC) environment for the Supply Chain Management (SCM) organization worldwide.
- Supported the entire project life cycle including initial implementation and on-going production support.
- Evaluated business processes and user needs in order to formulate solutions that enable the overall business strategies.
- Introduced standards and best practices for testing systems and new product launches with the development, implementation and management of a UAT program.
- Operationalized business requirements to support numerous product launches while liaising with Product Management to connect operational dependencies with go to market product strategies.
- Led and executed UAT activities for all system enhancements and product launches.
IT Operations Manager I Resume
Summary : Seasoned technology professional with expertise in full product life cycle systems integration, from idealization to phase-out. Experienced in working with clients to empower their teams to achieve their operational objectives. Proficient in design, project management, customer service excellence, strategy, deployment, and ongoing support via metric analysis to trend performance.
Skills : Project Management, Vendor Management, Technical Support.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing information technology projects while coordinating project phases from development to installation as well the liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
- Directing technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Verifying application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserving assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures along with information security and control structures using cloud based solutions.
- Identifying and implementing solutions to increase efficiencies and ensure continuous improvement within the service-desk function.
- Leading technology operations staff and supervising outsourced technology providers to ensure the timely completion of day-to-day support activities as well as the completion of long term initiatives.
- Oversee all IT hardware and infrastructure purchasing to ensure best pricing and service agreements.
- Reviewing server logs, security audits, data encryption operations along with administering domain user accounts in addition to configuring file and folder permissions.
IT Operations Manager/Analyst Resume
Headline : Detail oriented professional with a strong work ethic and desire to broaden skills and capabilities within a cyber security program. As a strong team player to take on a more meaningful and challenging position.
Skills : ITIL.
- Managed the IT Operations Resources by providing direction regarding strategic planning, organizational development, staffing, performance management, contract negotiations, and support for the distribution facilities as well as for multi-site distribution centers.
- Designed and implemented thin client infrastructure, and roaming profiles for call center, which accounted for 90% of staff, reducing workstation builds and repairs by 60%, and reducing new computer deployments from 2 days to less than 1 hour.
- Consolidated desperate network providers to one managed service provider, reducing annual cost of network connectivity by more than 30%, and improved incident support times by more than 50%.
- Re-architected network connectivity to remote offices from point to point T1 lines to MPLS 50 Mbps connections.
- Developed new office requirement templates, reducing time to provision a remote office from weeks to a few hours.
- Developed and implemented security controls to meet regulatory compliance.
- Coordinated and supported software development code implementations.
- Supported warehouse distribution facilities.
IT Operations Manager/Specialist Resume
Headline : Senior process and technical manager business professional with more than 20 years of experience building Information Technology infrastructures and delivering sophisticated technological solutions instrumental in improving efficiency and productivity across various industry sectors.
Skills : Directory Services: Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, Ping.
- Responsible for strategic vision, planning, budget and execution, leading technology initiatives in IT Operations, supporting development and business during organization growth and change.
- Manage team development, staff augmentation, vendor partnerships, alliances and negotiations.
- Charged to produce results in RAS, service transition and technical management for 4000 servers, centrally and distributed using virtualization, project and offshore cost reduction initiatives.
- Redefined Release, Configuration and Asset Management, Software Integration for all internal Business Services.
- Managed IT Capital and Operational of $25M, influencing financial, service portfolio and strategic vision.
- Established first IT Operations outsourced technical team negotiating with providers, legal, compliance, security, change management and CIO.
- Implemented 75% server and database virtualization, mailbox reduction, encrypted Messaging, SAN archiving, CMDB and Root Cause process.
- Lead 300+ Releases annually for flagship programs, decreasing unplanned outages by 90% in first year across all target locations.
Bachelors Of Science
IT Operations Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Information Technology Manager A dynamic and experienced IT Account/Operations Manager and Systems Integration Business Analyst with a proven record of leading and managing multidisciplinary teams to success in a wide range of Information Systems and Technology projects and customer support.
Skills : SQL, T-Sql, PERL, XML, HTML, Asp.Net, Citrix, Active.
- Set scope, deliverables, timelines, and initialization of all IT deployments for the firm, and supervised external relationships with vendors and consultants.
- Coordinated internal IT projects to ensure resources were well managed and allocated to correct projects, and motivated teams to meet client timeline objectives.
- Executed and maintained program management processes and disciplines in program schedule and quality management; communications management; human resource management; cost management; procurement management; risk / issue management; change management.
- Performed preventative maintenance of the CRM system to ensure minimal downtime.
- Provided support to the sales and marketing team by ensuring the working of the CRM system.
- Participated in the various troubleshooting process and data recovery, implemented the various data changes to the CRM.
- Performed troubleshooting of the reports to meet the optimal level of performance in the CRM.
- Assisted the users in tracking the data, communicating with the internal and external users to facilitate the business.
Diploma In Business
Lead IT Operations Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated IT Management Professional with 14+ years of experience specializing in infrastructure and service delivery across multiple disciplines of IT including Operations Management, Data Center Server/SAN Team Management, Server Support, IT Security, and all levels of Desk-side and Help Desk Support in both a large and medium sized engineering and manufacturing based environments.
Skills : SDLC, ITSM, Waterfall, Agile, Configuration Management,.
- Performed 2nd-level and 3rd-level support for 1K+ global supply chain end users on enterprise-wide, business-critical applications in global manufacturing business unit.
- Analyzed business and system requirements and delivered new configurations on packaged software and system documentation.
- Provided recommendations for resolving defects.
- Represented global manufacturing organization on Change Advisory Board.
- Planned and executed several technical landscape improvements for global manufacturing Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), increasing system stability and reducing unplanned outages 85%, achieving zero major findings on internal IT corporate audit.
- Established standardized procedures for global, manufacturing software release management and infrastructure lifecycle management, streamlining delivery times for system improvements in alignment with company-wide process.
- Joined Emergency Response team and later promoted to building captain affording leadership for evacuation/take cover and medical emergencies in support of corporate safety requirements on site.
IT Operations Manager Resume
Objective : 10+ years of success leading IT support operations for major SaaS and government industries customers. Highly competent and accomplished IT professional adept at directing delivery of IT services within large-scale enterprise environments; motivational and performance-driven leader, skilled at building peak-performing teams, maintaining business-critical applications and systems, and implementing best practices in customer service and technical support.
Skills : Systems Admin; Project Management; Leadership; Communications; ITIL; Network Management; Help Desk; End User Support; Customer Service.
- Directed operations, project management, business analysis, and computer job scheduling for the IT department.
- Developed automation for "lights out" and reduced the operations staff to half of one employee's duties (from 4 full-time).
- Provided SOX compliance for systems access and coordinated Enterprise training on proprietary order entry and supporting software for internal and external clients.
- Key architect in the development of disaster recovery plans for IT, order processing and distribution, and data integrity; maintained high availability of hardware and order entry software systems.
- Liaised with third party software vendors and supported order entry applications, maintained telephone systems, and coordinated voicemail systems.
- Served as computer programmer, computer operator, and field systems administrator; developed the interface between DOD food service contracts and Sysco custom shop software.
- Organized and facilitated the ordered of IT department office supplies, printers, copiers, desktop computers and laptops, parts, and services.