IT Help Desk Technician Resume
Objective : Nurture Community at the Workplace Do Not Waste Energy on Things You Cannot Change Always Embrace the Truth Let Competition Reveal Talent Live Life by a Higher Code Always Evaluate Information with a Critical Eye Never Underestimate the Power of Personal Integrity Character Is Destiny.
Skills : Computer Skills, Networking.
- Responsible for contributing to the successful prioritization and completion of daily information Technology functions and support.
- Ensure optimum service quality for existing environments; continued innovation, evaluation and adoption of new technology solutions; guarantee satisfaction in accordance with the departments and Company's high standards.
- Assist in prioritizing and verifying completion of all information Technology support and managed services tickets; ensuring the information Technology department provided immediate support and prompt resolution to issues.
- Assist in developing and maintaining support procedures.
- Assist in developing and maintaining technical documentation for all production systems and active projects within the enterprise.
- Perform daily preventative monitoring; verifying the integrity and availability of systems and applications, databases, systems, and/or key processes; reviewing-system and application logs when necessary.
- Contribute in the installation, deployment, maintenance and/or rebuilding of existing workstation environments.
- Configure hardware and peripherals, services, settings, profiles.
BS In Engineering
IT Help Desk Technician II Resume
Objective : Help desk technician addresses the concerns, problems, and requests raised by either company employees or customers, and uses his or her technical expertise to resolve these issues or teach individuals how to resolve them on their own.
Skills : Active Directory, Customer Service, Troubleshooting, Account Management, Microsoft Office.
- Apply understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist customers on technical matters.
- Recognize research, isolate and resolve information system problems.
- Type and enter information into a database while a customer is speaking Recognize customer's problems that should be escalated to the next level for resolution following established protocols.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and customer entitlement options to provide proper information to customers.
- Be knowledgeable of resource materials in order to provide information on client inquires.
- Demonstrate quality communications skills and exhibit a high level of professionalism with extreme sensitivity to customer satisfaction.
- Use courtesy, tact and discretion in all communications with customers.
- Screen and handle calls as appropriate Maintain appropriate records and prepare reports as required.
IT Help Desk Technician III Resume
Objective : Over 9 years in management, leadership, and project improvement positions in a high tempo environment. Over 14 years of customer service experience in 2 countries with a 99% satisfaction rating. Highly motivated, determined and always challenging myself to become better at myself. Currently Possess a DOD Secret Security Clearance.
Skills : Operating Systems, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provide daily technical support in Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Microsoft Office365, Microsoft office suite including, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business Visual Studio, and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Provided technical support including weekly on-call night support to end users via telephone, email through Salesforce ticketing system.
- Assist end users with Microsoft Exchange email connectivity.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of software, hardware and network issues Performed set-up, breakdown, and transport of agency equipment on an as-needed basis.
- Create help desk documentation with step by step instructions on problem resolving techniques.
- Performed multiple data backups on a weekly basis.
- Research products and software for internal use.
- Laptop/Desktop imaging using Acronis and set up of machines for end users.
IT Help Desk Technician I Resume
Objective : Troubleshooting SAP applications, SharePoint, Shared drives, Soft/Hard token management, Citrix receiver and several ticketing systems: Web star, Service Now and some in-house.
Skills : Equal Opportunity Lean, Six Sigma, Network Security, International experience, Time Management, Microsoft Suite.
- Provided phone support for students, employees, and external clients via IP based phone system.
- Prevented or resolved end user hardware and software technical issues from multiple campuses via remote support.
- Provided high level of care to prominent clients who required fast response time by exercising effective communication with technical and non-technical staff.
- Tracked and recorded all activities including symptom and solution history via web based ticket tracking system.
- Assisted in implementing practices that more effectively utilized resources.
- Accessed and maintained sensitive student and employee database information (Microsoft SQL).
- Assisted with employee training by working face to face with new hires and reporting their progress to supervisor.
- Prioritized multiple concurrent requests and escalated issues when necessary.
Bachelor Of Applied Science
IT Help Desk Technician Lead Resume
Summary : Help Desk Support Skilled Help Desk Technician with 10 years of experience providing PC and Client/Server tech support for small to medium sized businesses. Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues with hardware maintenance, installations and upgrades. Experienced in technical call center operations providing service by communicating effectively with technical and non-technical staff during citywide winter emergencies.
Skills : Computer Skills, Warehouse, Retail.
- Assisted employees in using, maintaining and selecting software programs compatible with the system.
- Scheduled appointments for Installation, configuration and repaired PCs, printers and other devices as needed.
- Trained staff to use MS Office applications and Internet Explorer, and Company software Answered telephones and scheduled repairs and troubleshoot Perform other duties as assigned.
- Helping employees with proper instruction on operating their own particular software program.
- Monitored and set security policies on information systems.
- Ensured security and authorized compliance on each desktop pc.
- Assisted IT staff with installing anti-virus protection and anti-spam system on network and individual PCs, as well as Internet firewall protection.
Senior IT Help Desk Technician Resume
Summary : Experienced Desktop Support Specialist with strong interpersonal and implementation skills supporting a network of 150 users. Results-oriented problem solver and analyst with creative thinking skills who adapts to new environments and assignments rapidly.
- Image and configure Windows PC's, including software and hardware components.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing software, hardware, peripheral, and network issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve help desk tickets for 250 users, including remote offices and off-site users.
- Manage Windows domain through Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Manage Windows server storage systems, including creating and managing share access and file permissions for network and distributed file system (DFS) shares.
- Install and configure Windows file and print servers, and Microsoft server software including Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Hyper-V, and WSUS.
- Install and configure Linux web and FTP servers.
IT Help Desk Technician Head Resume
Summary : Dedicated, analytical, and highly competent Technical Support Analyst with proven record of success analyzing and resolving system-related issues. Capable of supporting the technology needs of both small and large organizations. Keen understanding of medical insurance billing, coding and health information technology with ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment Certified Billing and Coding Specialist Certified by the National Health career Association.
Skills : Mac OS X, Microsoft Office, Windows 7, VOIP.
- Provided essential PDA Technical, Software, and Hardware support for 350 ServiceNet Static and Field Technicians.
- Identified and resolved connectivity issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborated with Service Representatives of Spring PCS and Verizon on ServiceNet account.
- Entrusted with re-imaging and shipping all replacement hardware to technicians.
- Provided invaluable administrative support with login, password, and labor issues.
- Performed queries of Service Express data in order to generate thorough weekly Technician sync reports.
- Led rollout and installation of service update and software upgrades.
- Provided value-added feedback on critical and non-critical software issues.
Billing And Coding
Asst. IT Help Desk Technician Resume
Objective : Customer- focused IT professional with experience in user support, and customer service demonstrating the ability to improve network performance and implement complete customer solutions. Possessing knowledge of multiple platforms, applications, and technology tools. Recognized for ability to work diligently through problems and provide on the spot assistance. Experience in management and no management roles.
Skills : Object Oriented Programming concepts, Management Skills, Computer Troubleshooting and Repair, Web Development, Database Development, System Design, Proficient in Windows, OS X, and Debian-based Linux.
- Work with Network Administration staff in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of virtual, desktop, and laptop systems.
- Assist in advanced troubleshooting of network, server, and workstation hardware and software.
- Provide tutorials and other appropriate educational techniques to assist end-users.
- Edit and maintain existing pages of company intranet.
- Install desktop and laptop PCs from images as well as prepare computer equipment for proper disposal by removing confidential information and salvageable parts.
- Create and update images to prevent future issues and increase efficiency in imaging new machines.
- Troubleshoot client hardware, software, and network connectivity.
Jr. IT Help Desk Technician Resume
Objective : Enjoy working with people at all levels, providing an enthusiastic and professional approach to all projects undertaken. Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Assertive, hardworking and a team player.
Skills : Fully Bilingual in Spanish and English, A+ Certified, Certified in Excel, WorkKeys, IC3 certified, proficient in Java, HTML, PHP, Access, and Mysql. Can type over 45 words a minute.
- Focused on a full range of computers assignments to support the local and wide area network and Industry standard application platforms.
- Work with the IT members to identify, develop, and implement new services and enhancements to existing services; assist with all technology rollouts.
- Implemented how-to guides for N-users and KB articles for IT team members.
- Strategized system issues related articles.
- Analyzed organizational threats and implemented Business Continuity Plans for each Office.
- Demonstrated trustworthiness and responsibility by being appointed Administrator to confidential systems.
- Organized detailed accurate helpdesk logs and reports.
IT Help Desk Technician/Associate Resume
Summary : IT Technician with diverse industry experience in Computer Aided Drafting and Design, procurement, computer hardware and operational system troubleshooting for Baltimore City Government. Experienced in drawing, designing and developing engineering drafts. Experienced in generating work order reports. Experienced in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving issues with hardware, Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office applications.
Skills : Information Technology, Microsoft Office, Computer Hardware, Web Services, Windows, Networking, CCNA, VOIP, C++, PHP, HTML, MySQL, Databases, DNS, Corel Draw, Microsoft Excel, E-Commerce, Remedy, Computer Repair, Installation.
- Provide technical assistance to computer system users, customers, and students.
- Perform system backups and recovery on Windows XP/7 client computers.
- Install switches, ethernet cables, IP phones and operating system software.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems on LAN.
- Set up and configure lab and faculty computers.
- Assist users with their access to resources on the network.
- Reset faculty and student passwords through active directory Prepare the classrooms for the instructors.
- Troubleshoot printers and Xerox machine issues.
B.S. In Information Technology
IT Help Desk Technician/Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a job in the IT or business systems field with an available part time or full time position while continuing my education and to contribute to a positive work environment while learning and applying skills pertaining to future employment at current company or beyond.
- Phone support for students, employees, and external clients.
- Implemented, maintained, operated, and supported technical programs and operations.
- Provided technical assistance and advice to users as needed.
- Assisted in implementing practices that more effectively utilized resources.
- Assisted in maintaining information contained in student and employee database.
- Performed remote trouble shooting sessions in order to resolve customer issues.
- Performed IT department presentations at new student orientation sessions.
IT Help Desk Technician Resume
Summary : Energetic and self-motivated bilingual military veteran is seeking to implement customer service, communication, and team cohesion providing improvement and reach organization goals within a company setting.
Skills : A+ certified, PC hardware troubleshooting and installation, PC software troubleshooting and installation, Microsoft office, Computer support, server 2003 and 2008, active directory.
- Respond to request for technical assistance via phone and electronically.
- Provided prompt helpdesk support for client software, network and hardware.
- Diagnosed and resolved technical hardware, software and network issues.
- Advised users on appropriate action and provided them with efficient troubleshooting.
- Required ability to multitask with strong time management.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of hardware and software.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.