Payment Processing Specialist Resume
Summary : Being in Army was taught how handle high stress, fast paced work environment. looking to part of company that share same work ethic values where can contribute while also learning growing part workforce.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Team building, leadership, communication, planning, maintenance.
- Reviews client/leasing invoices for accuracy prepares invoices for payment.
- Enters invoices into computer system.
- Resolves payment discrepancies researches unpaid invoices.
- Matches Deposits AR postings.
- Processes corporate claims returns.
- Prepares and process manual replenishments using the check reader and the Venture database system at 99.9%.
- Enters accurate and complete account update information received by mail through Venture system within 48hours of receipt.
Alpha Omega Real Estate College)
Sr.Payment Processing Specialist Resume
Objective : Assertive performer with strong organizational analytical skills. Quality-driven with strong interpersonal, communication team orientation skills that provide highly effective support upper management clients. Competent at working independently multiple tasks simultaneously. Easily adaptable change with willingness learn.
Skills : Technology Proficiency: Knowledge of Bank Business Systems, Microsoft Office Suites, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Researched , reconciled inconsistencies with bank statements, cash deposits, postings general ledger.
- Exclusively compiled, organized, reported daily payments to the Texas Lender (ISF Texas, LLC).
- Performed timely , accurate posting daily cash receipts states of Georgia and Texas.
- Handled Texas refinanced loans.
- Submitted customers' requests for payment means of automatic withdrawal ACH through First Data Pay Point Administration system.
- Remotely deposited payments received in-house, along with Auction proceeds.
- Provided training and assistance with daily tasks.
Associate Of Applied Science In Accounting
Jr. Payment Processing Specialist Resume
Headline : Diverse experience legal collections with extensive knowledge of both third party commercial collection for SMB accounts. Strong team leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Terminology, Teaching, motivator.
- Handled walk payments through front office receptionists.
- Responsible for accurate processing, application of all monies correct account.
- Responsible for complete daily reconciliation of credit card payments, online payments, phone checks, cash payments money orders insure accurate posting.
- Processed large quantities of ACH payments and credit cards daily.
- Insured that any consumer correspondence is immediately distributed to the correct account manager.
- Verified that any court documents are properly distributed and scanned.
- Productively managed and delegated the workloads of a team of four employees.
Associates In Criminal Justice
Asst.Payment Processing Specialist Resume
Objective : Current Federal Civilian Employee graduate Indiana Tech University with Master's of Science Organizational Leadership. Seeking challenging, goal-oriented opportunity within Defense Finance & Accounting Service, which will allow address solve government technical needs accomplish deadline driven projects. Quickly learn master new technologies equally successful both team , self-directed settings.
Skills : Epic,Axim,Microsoft Office, EOB Analysis,Wells Fargo Commercial Electronic Office, Patient Registration, Data Entry.
- Analyzed examined financial account data regards all noncustodial parents custodial parents system.
- Received and reviewed detailed documents for data entry of all child support payments done daily basis.
- Sorted, batched all checks that come into department on daily basis fill quota system.
- Depended on volume payments and inquiries came into DCSE (Division Child Support Enforcement).
- Did key entry of receipts using 10-key calculator all batches ensure accuracy amounts and number of payments.
- Performed electronic manual mathematical computations.
- Did research of all non-custodial parents in regards to addresses, payments (reoccurring or in arrears), and occupation on systems (Automated Program to Enforce Child Support) APECS and SUPE.
MS In Organizational Leadership
Associate.Payment Processing Specialist Resume
Objective : Professional Profile Expert processing cash applications, accounts payable/accounts receivable for Industrial, Retail, Financial Institutions and Office Supplies accounts. Competent balancing daily cash reports, month-end closing activities, customer accounts reconciliation, GL accounts posting, bank deposits preparation, generating various accounting statements extracting, reviewing organizing information.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Lync, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Skype, Nextiva, Peachtree Accounting, ECHO, XIFIN, CareTracker And Mysis Tiger.
- Posted minimum of $15,000 line item patient medical insurance payments accurately patient accounts billing system daily.
- Ensured coordination benefit crossover claim payments were posted accurately by reviewing payment allowances, adjustments, write-offs from Explanation of Benefits.
- Revised any billing errors after transaction history review.
- Researched patient accounts ensure electronic remits were not received prior to posting payments denial codes reduce company costs.
- Reviewed medical insurance Explanation Benefits, Remittances, Remits to post line item denial codes to a minimum of 300 patient accounts daily.
- Maintained record denial code trends , Revenue Cycle Manager for further review.
- Submitted patient medical insurance company refund requests Reimbursement Specialist providing supporting documentation after credit balance review.
BSBA In Finance
Payment Processing Specialist III Resume
Headline : An opportunity obtain position, which will allow utilize skills have acquired throughout previous work ethic, improve customer relations with team employees, opportunities advancement within organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Surpassed monthly productivity goals set by the Revenue Cycle Manager.
- Decreased a two-year backlog of unapplied denial codes in six months and maintained at current status by implementing a new processing method.
- Met productivity standards quality standards.
- Prepared reports as directed Supervisor.
- Posted insurance payments electronically.
- posted patient payments electronically from web pay.
- Communicated about payments of all non-custodial parents to their employers to make sure the non-custodial parents' information in database was correct in regards to payment dates, payment amounts, and personal information.
Payment Processing Specialist II Resume
Objective : Hard working, motivated, analytical individual seeking challenging position Accounting field that will allow showcase experience many areas Accounting bank reconciliation and research. SYSTEM KNOWLEDGE Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, MortgageServ, Mellon iTelecash, PeopleSoft, Cybersource.
Skills : Microsoft Office,excel. Insurances On Web.
- Checked figures, postings, documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, proper codes balanced all work on daily basis.
- Organized, secured, maintained all files, records, cash /cash equivalents accordance with policies procedures.
- Recorded, stored, accessed, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Maintained accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial accounting data.
- Completed period month end closing procedures reports as specified.
- Anticipated addressed customers' service needs.
- Identified, recommended, developed, and implemented new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, and/or cost savings.
Payment Processing Specialist I Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic Customer Service Administrative professional with 20 years experience. Strong organizational, technicalanalytical skills. Ability To Adapt And Use Good Judgment Under Pressure. Strong Interpersonal And Communication . Good Math, Analytical And Problem Solving .
Skills : Communication, Problem Solving .
- Responsible for posting unidentified payments that are received within assigned hospitals.
- Experienced processing credit card payments within One Source Passport and Galvanon.
- Within first three months organization was able meet exceed service levels agreements three hospitals assigned.
- Recognized issues in payment posting procedures in place and was able to assist management with implementing new processes that allowed for large improvements in efficiency.
- Developed maintained positive working relationships with others.
- Supported team to reach common goals; listened responded appropriately concerns of other employees.
- Ensured adherence to quality expectations and standards.
Working Towards Bachelor
Lead Payment Processing Specialist Resume
Objective : Interesting position Customer Service Representative; or Payment Processor within a growing company with opportunity advancement demonstrating skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, Powerpoint, Scanners, Printers, Copier, Fax, Burroughs Machine,.
- Educated potential clients features benefits, identifying needs qualifying accounts Identifying educating merchant(s) processing services, equipment benefits.
- Accepted documents, issue receipts for payments made person, over phone, online, through mail.
- Performed customer service accounting duties.
- Assisted Merchants Consolidated Payments their business needs.
- Demonstrated B2B sales experience.
- Demonstrated Excellent oral , written communication skills Strong organizational time management.
- Trained effective researching, clearing, balancing Unapplied Accounts using PBAR RA identification function/process.
Associates In Business Management
Payment Processing Specialist Resume
Objective : Obtain management position professional, growth-oriented organization that will utilize communication, written, analytical, decision making skills experience. TRAITS: Confident, professional, honest, success-driven, goal-oriented, team player, experienced, knowledgeable, proactive, committed excellence, genuine interest people.
Skills : Trained In Excel, Word 97 For Windows, Completed Customer Service Training, And Completed Crucial Conversations.
- Performed various office duties accounts receivable, collections, write off process.
- Opened and applied payments, balance cash drawers, record transactions.
- Adjusted customer accounts disconnect delinquent accounts.
- Able to use experience focus maintaining high levels accuracym efficiency achieving company goals.
- Handled customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approached complex situations, resolved problems maximize efficiency.
- Demonstrated proficiency cashiering, telephone, email, fax, use adding calculator machine, front desk reception within high volume environment.
- Assigned organizations largest client hospital three month mark increasing overall responsibility high level department.
High School Diploma In College Prep