Frac Operator Resume
Objective : Patient and safe transportation professional with 1 year 10 months experience, clean driving record and a current CDL. Knowledge of safety and traffic regulations and defensive driving techniques.
Skills : Management, Customer service.
- Received CDL with this company.
- Performed walk-around inspection of 48+ foot tractor trailer.
- Drove trucks with capacities greater than three tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, to transport hazardous materials to job site.
- Followed appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
- Performed routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, and fueling.
- Maintained records such as vehicle logs in accordance with regulations.
- Involved in rig up of low pressure area and continued with the high pressure area.
Jr. Frac Operator Resume
Objective : Pursuing a job were qualifications and experience as a driver/ package handler can be utilized.
Skills : Team management, Leadership.
- Assisted in controlling blending and pumping equipment to treat oil or gas wells and permeable rock formations with cement, acid, or chemicals.
- Drove truck equipped with acid pumps, mixers and related equipment to well site.
- Unloaded and assembled pipes and pumping equipment, using hand tools.
- Dumped acids, cement, or other treating materials in mixer to blend solution.
- Opened valve as directed to admit specified amounts of solution into well.
- Dismantled and loads equipment on truck after treatment.
- Transported equipment to and from other well site and company yard.
Sr. Frac Operator Resume
Summary : Motivated and results-oriented Frac Operator with expertise in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Skills : Sit Down Forklift Operator, CDL Driver, Electric Pallet Jack, Order Picker, Reach Truck.
- Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.
- Attended monthly safety meetings to ensure machine operation safety.
- Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis.
- Operated electronically controlled equipment.
- Used hand tools to change worn cutting tools.
- Kept daily records of equipment check list.
- Drove different service vehicle to and from location.
High School Diploma
Frac Operator III Resume
Headline : Results-driven professional with over 10 years of broad-spectrum fracking, petroleum and fuel distribution systems, and related transportation management experience.
Skills : Supervisory , Petroleum Testing And Transporting, Fracking Oil Field.
- Served as an integral team member performing equipment rig up and down at up to four oil wells per month.
- Prepared all equipment for drilling down into subterranean rocks, boreholes, etc.
- Performed necessary calculations as well as data collection and distribution at the well site.
- Managed the injection of water, sand and chemicals into the rock at high pressure which allowed the gas to flow out to the head of the well.
- Managed all frac acid fluids quality during the delivery of services, in accordance with customer's design and key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Performed the necessary calculations for fluid quality verification, pre-blending fluid system operations, and management of chemical inventory at the well site along with blender and Quality Assurance operations.
- Coordinated the clean-up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next operation.
Bachelor Of Science
Frac Operator I Resume
Objective : To gain the skills and knowledge required to become a proficient and reliable asset to a great company. Looking to work way up.
Skills : Inventory Management, Administration.
- Rigged up equipment and made sure it was safely assembled.
- Ran frac pumps and blender unit while pumping stages.
- Moved up in positions very quickly by asserting and learning how to operate new equipment.
- Performed maintenance on Frac pumps.
- Operated multiple types of machinery.
- Rigged up sites as well as rig them down.
- Worked on various types of jobs HRWP, matrix acidizing, OHGP, cased, cased hole fractures, gel frac injector wells, N2.
Frac Operator/Executive Resume
Objective : Possess military training in combative, weapons training, field sanitation, extensive military driver's training courses and with military communication equipment.
Skills : Equipment Operator, Excel, Word, Computer.
- Rigged up and down water transfer lay flat house.
- Set up water transfer pumps.
- Operated and maintained water transfer equipment during frac.
- Managed the receipt, handling, quality, maintenance, accountability, and control of electronic test equipment, hand/power tools, commercial motor vehicles, and related power equipment valued in excess of 100K.
- Utilized all appropriate personal protective equipment, while being exposed and handling of chemicals, cold/heat, noise, dampness, dust, fumes, radiation, and heights.
- Handled all exposure as prescribed in the organization's Accident Prevention Handbook and/or Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conducted field inspections and oversaw all safety on the job site, ensuring that all project work was in compliance with customer standards.
Frac Operator/Representative Resume
Objective : Experienced diesel mechanic, frac operator, and truck driver. Skilled mechanic with exceptional ability to produce and repair mechanical equipment with precision and strong attention to detail.
Skills : Equipment operator, Loaders, graders, bobcats, water.
- Performed hydraulic fracturing and perforation of formations under the supervision of a fracturing operator of higher qualification.
- High pressure lines rigging up and down.
- Measured the fluid pumped.
- Regulated fluid and sand feed rate to the pumps suction holes.
- Set up wellhead equipment, connection to the wellhead, monitoring gauges during frac job, service and maintenance of equipment and gauges.
- Prepared equipment for sand jet perforation.
- Pretriped on tractor trailer.
Associate Of Science In Criminal Justice
Frac Operator/Coordinator Resume
Objective : 10+ years oil and gas experience including Hydraulic Fracturing, Open-hole and cased-hole wireline: perforating, fishing, pipe recovery and logging, as well as swabbing operations. Proficient in wellhead readings and high pressure working and pressurized fluids.
Skills : Hard worker, General understanding of down-hole operations and borehole specifications..
- Started this position as a pump and high pressure line.
- Assisted and have worked up to the role of Line Boss.
- Maintained visual and radio communication between wireline operations, pump down, well control, and frac operations command.
- Maintained authority and safety by ensuring it is safe to open or close high pressure lines and when it is safe to enter the high pressure red zone.
- Responsible for monitoring all the high pressure pumps, manifold, and lines during a frac stage.
- Pump maintained, QA sample gathering, driving pump tractor/trailer units, and maintaining records/logs.
- Monitored control panels during pumping operations to ensure that materials were being pumped at the correct pressure, density, rate, and concentration.
Frac Operator/Consultant Resume
Headline : Highly organized and meticulous Administrative with experience in corporate office settings. Administrative professional offering excellent communication and computer skills.
Skills : Oil Field, Manufacturing, Pipeline Work, Frac Hand, Warehouse, Labor Relations, Forklift.
- Led Pump room operator in charge of safe operation of frac pumps during pumping operations, inventory of parts required.
- Operated engines and pumps to shut off wells according to production schedules, and to switch flow of oil into storage tanks.
- Performed routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
- Helped rig up and rig down frac equipment.
- Drove frac equipment to and from location.
- Ran sand masters, acid, and hopper during a stage.
- Ran a hydration unit.
Frac Operator Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, quick learner with a proven ability to learn new skills and job duties. Excellent ability to work under pressure, analyze problems and come to quick and effective solutions.
Skills : Trained in safe driving techniques. Organized.Hazardous materials endorsement.
- Required booking personal flights to and from Bakersfield and driving heavy equipment.
- Operated heavy equipment for frac related jobs.
- Calculated volumes for frac jobs, with amounts of water, sands and chemicals.
- Performed hazard walks around worksite to view and eliminate and possible dangers that could happen to employees and environment.
- Oversaw all the pump trucks and the iron from the blenders to the wellhead.
- Maintained the pumps between stages.
- Drove commercial equipment to and from location as needed.
BS In Criminal Justice