Personal Service Representative Resume
Headline : Qualified personal service representative with four + years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Excellent communicator in a demanding work environment. Patient and empathetic with extensive background in conflict resolution and customer care.
Skills : ServiceNow - Orchestration.
- Answered and directed calls by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Greeted customers upon entry to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
High School Diploma
Sr. Personal Service Representative Resume
Objective : Self motivated and organized professional that has over 20 years of experience in Finance. 3 years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, providing thorough and skillful support to senior executives. 3 years of experience as a Lead Registrar with supervisory experience in the healthcare industry.
Skills : Presentation and Public Speaking, Facilitation, Customer Service, Microsoft Office.
- Delivered world standard client service by answering telephone inquiries timely, accurately, professionally, and courteously.
- Maintained required performance standards in quality, occupancy, attendance, promptness, and identifying client needs.
- Ensured the security of client information and assist with minimizing bank losses by performing client verification on each call received.
- Assisted in the resolution and tracking of client complaints.
- Ensured each complaint is logged on the system with detailed explanation of issue and resolution.
- Ensured each complaint is routed to appropriate queue for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Enhanced personal and professional growth through participation in required and voluntary training and education.
MBA In Human Resource Management
Jr. Personal Service Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position that will best utilize education, work experience and abilities and that will afford opportunities in a career that can grow and succeed in. Results-focused and recognized leader lauded by management for delivering the highest levels of customer service with diligent follow-up.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Banking, Management, Mentoring, Human Resources.
- Received and/or placed telephone calls regarding customer banking questions or inquiries, answering a high volume of calls daily.
- Assessed client needs and suggest alternative products and services, referring to appropriate department as needed.
- Suggested changes to improve communications and business efficiencies.
- Completed Orientations, Program Participation Requirements, Eligibility and Case Management for/to individuals whom were applying for Governmental .
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and emails and cooperated with the billing departments to ensure proper charging and billing.
- Scheduled weekly inventory pickups and deliveries with vendors.
- Provided top-level Internet banking support to internal/external customers, including but not limited to connectivity issues, installation concerns and overall troubleshooting of their network equipment.
Bachelor Of Computer Information Systems And Decision Sciences In Architecture & Design
Asst. Personal Service Representative Resume
Summary : Have 7 years of office and administrative work Experience. Working in a small fast paced office with smaller staff and the ability to multi task and work all areas of need within the office without being asked. Working with customers that are looking to participate in Government Programs or receive government services (Ex: Food Stamps, TANF, or UI benefits).
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting, Management.
- Served on interview committee for management trainees and tellers.
- Interacted with members on a daily basis to determine personal and financial needs.
- Played key role in new product/services pilot projects, providing key data and research results concerning customer interest and involvement, and developed recommendations to management.
- Increased sales of personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, through aggressive profiling to determine their needs and matching products/services to those needs.
- Drove branch deposit growth through business development activities, and active participation in all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities, and referral programs.
- Developed and supported business growth by capitalizing on business opportunities and directly influencing the increase of revenue and the control of expenses.
- Analyzed credit and financial information for processing of loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable lending policies and procedures were followed.
Associate Of Science In Business Administration
Associate Personal Service Representative Resume
Summary : Energic and goal-oriented professional skilled in banking operations, financial planning, small machinery operations, customer service, marketing, general labor.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Recruiting, Case Management.
- Grew profitable customer relationships based upon customer satisfaction, knowledge of market, industry trends, and competitor activities.
- Maintained personal organizational commitments and surpassed all customer service benchmarks.
- Assisted and counseled clients to help resolve problems, answered questions regarding customer accounts with a friendly attitude, and offered new products and services to expand current client financial relationships.
- Accurately documented all call details in the appropriate bank systems.
- Surpassed sales goals and requirements set by management such as minimum calls per hour, average time available for calls and Internal Quality Assurance scores.
- Established and developed relationships with Financial Specialists across the country to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Met deadlines in a timely manner and adjusted well to a busy work environment.
M.A. In Human Services/Marital Counseling
Personal Service Representative III Resume
Summary : To be open to opportunities to move forward in a position that will allow to expand knowledge and skills as well as let utilize current work experience to the benefit of the company. Optimizing workflow processes through technology.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Customer Service.
- Facilitated orientations and provide intensive case management inclusive of one-on-one counseling and job placement.
- Created an access database to monitor and track refunds.
- Developed an excel database to track Gallup results.
- Consistently recognized by the bank through the quarterly payout program, for production scores, and quality Gallup and performance evaluations.
- Matched customers with appropriate Workforce Solutions job postings and contacts potential employers for the customer Helps customers to prepare resumes, write letters of introduction, and thank you notes.
- Gave advice on how to interview successfully.
- Helped customer complete on line and other employment applications.
Personal Service Representative II Resume
Objective : Performance driven professional experienced in coordinating projects, data and business analysis, customer service operations, and staff development. Analyzes and resolves problems and drives improvements in operations and processes. Adept training, leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, Delphi, Opera.
- Matches customers with volunteer jobs to develop the customers work skills and experience leading to unsubsidized employment Career Counseling.
- Provides useful regional labor market information to help customers develop career goals.
- Provides information on opportunities, qualifications, and expected pay in various industries and occupations.
- Provides information relating training courses and pre requisites to employment goals.
- Provides electronic, print and other resources to help customers make career and job search decisions.
- Connects customers, who may benefit from other career office staff specialists or other community resources, to that specialist or resource.
- Helps customers relate employment goals to their current skills, experience, abilities, and interests.
Paralegal In Law
Personal Service Representative I Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of increased responsibility in office settings. Detail oriented with exceptional data entry and organizational skills. Current Bachelor's candidate through Argosy University.
Skills : Customer service, Collections, Data entry ,conflict resolution.
- Managed warranty contracts for communities in three locations.
- Helped customers relate employment goals to education.
- Helped customers relate employment goals to other support services.
- Helped customers understand the time and financial commitment required to meet particular career goals.
- Guided the customer in choosing whether to make those commitments.
- Continued to work with a customer until employment goals are met.
- Provided account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments.
Lead Personal Service Representative Resume
Objective : In addition to being a published author, in recent years have been employed as a Dispatcher for a local utility, and a Water Treatment Plant Operator in both traditional and micro filtration plants. Prior to that, served in three different capacities as a civilian contractor on a US Navy base in The Bahamas.
Skills : Ultrasound Knowledge/Equipment.
- Prepared currency transaction reports and SAR's.
- Crossed sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing members of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customer's needs; directing customers to a personal service representative.
- Completed special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks.
- Provided special statements, copies and referrals.
- Reconciled cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins.
- Maintained customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor Of Arts In Criminal Justisce
Personal Service Representative Resume
Summary : 12 years customer service and sales experience. Phone sales and face to face sales in a fast pace environment. Currently working as a patient services representative for an optical firm.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Customer Service, Case Management, Filing, Fax, Human Resources, Kronos, Lotus Notes, Research, Training, Typing, Teaching, Word.
- Received incoming service calls from customers and see that their banking needs are completed.
- Performed any follow-ups when needed.
- Kept up-to-date on all changes, from products to service regulations.
- Completed all training presented by the company to stay on top of tasks and implement new pilots for the Wells Fargo merger including new sales and mortgage standards.
- Exceeded daily and monthly goals in sales and service areas set in place by senior leaders.
- Learned to navigate all changing computer systems during merger so handling time of customer needs is kept down.
- Earned awards in 'Lowest Average Call Time', 'Highest Call Volume' and 'Sales Goals Exceeded' on a regular basis on team.
Bachelors Of Science In Criminal Justice