Registration Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking position in Healthcare in which with my experience and knowledge it will allow me to further utilize my skills and enable me to acquire new abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management, Customer Service.
- Responsible for the processing registrations and pre-registrations of all hospital reception areas.
- Answered any patient questions regarding the patient's scheduled case procedure and any related charges.
- Obtained and reviewed demographic and clinical information required to register a patient accurately.
- Collected co-pays, deductibles, payments, accurately balancing cash drawer and completing necessary reports and logs on a daily basis Accurately filed and arranged patient records in numerical order ensuring records and information were easily and readily retrieved.
- Assisted in locating/updating medical records and information.
- Answered telephones, greeted and directed patients/visitors to appropriate areas, provided information regarding services, and other assistance as needed and maintained supplies and forms necessary to perform duties.
- Demonstrated a high quality of Service Excellence and positive customer service and telephone etiquette by treating all customers with respect utilizing specific skills and knowledge.
Patient Registration Representative Resume
Summary : Professionally trained Registration Representative with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs. Medical billing and coding specialist with 11 years providing administrative and patient support in hospital and medical office settings. Advanced knowledge of private insurance processes and codes. Patient-focused Medical Administrative Assistant with more than 11 years experience working in a busy medical office serving diverse populations.
Skills : Proficient In Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Secured signatures witnessed signatures and explained financial responsibility forms, consent to treat, and assignment of benefits release of information to insurance companies, Medicare forms or any other documents as determined necessary.
- Responsible for accurate and timely interviewing of patients and /or relatives in a courteous manner to obtain registration data based upon comprehensive data elements to complete the registration process.
- Ensured that state / federal regulations were followed.
- Performed pre-registration / registration/scheduling in person and via telephone interviews.
- Initiated and coordinated the information necessary for prompt and efficient admission, transfer or discharge of patients in compliance with state / federal regulations.
- Maintained knowledge of revenue cycle operations, third party reimbursement and medical terminology.
- Used excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills.
BS In Nursing
Pre-Registration Representative Resume
Summary : A dedicated health care professional with eighteen year's experience, extensive experience as a Registration Representative and Financial Counselor. Skilled and proficient as a medical office administrative assistant, medical records clerk, scheduler and medical billing specialist.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Manage patient admissions and privacy information pertaining to HIPPA.
- Maximize reimbursements by insuring accurate processing of patient demographics and insurance information, at point of admission to the computerized system.
- Communicates with patients, ensuring accurate billing and capturing reimbursement of services rendered.
- Provide information to patients helping to navigate the hospital system.
- Assists hospital pass JACHO inspections by continually meeting JACHO requirements, by ensuring records meet quality and risk management requirements.
- Billing Specialist Select, assign and audit IDC-9 and CPT diagnostic and procedure codes to patient records for a 435 bed acute care hospital.
- Reviews all documentation to insure accuracy, consulting with medical care provider when documentation is unclear.
- Evaluate patient's insurance coverage and obtains pre-certification for pending procedures.
Sr. Registration Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a office assistant that will utilize my computer knowledge, strong people skills, organizational abilities, and business experience.
Skills : Power point, excel, Internet explor spreed sheet fax email.
- Coordinate communication between patients, family members, medical staff, administrative staff, or regulatory agencies.
- Interview patients or their representatives to identify problems relating to care.
- Maintain knowledge of community services and resources available to patients.
- Refer patients to appropriate health care services or resources.
- Investigate and direct patient inquiries or complaints to appropriate medical staff members and follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Explain policies, procedures, or services to patients using medical or administrative knowledge.
- Provide consultation or training to volunteers or staff on topics such as guest relations, patients' rights, and medical issues.
- Collect and report data on topics such as patient encounters and inter-institutional problems, making recommendations for change when appropriate.
Jr. Registration Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a practical nurse that will afford the opportunity to exercise skills and knowledge gained through education and experience. To make a positive difference in the lives of clients in need of nursing services.
Skills : Bilingual in Spanish.
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
- Plan, develop, maintain, or operate a variety of health record indexes or storage and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store, or analyze information.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Release information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
- Compile and maintain patients' medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement efforts.
- Process patient admission or discharge documents.
Associate Registration Representative Resume
Objective : Positive and teaching atmosphere that inspires to enhance and improve my skills, and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.
Skills : Front desk, Laboratory and also outpatient surgical center.
- Verification/Obtaining of demographic, financial, social and clinical information from patients.
- Entering all registration information collected into hospital information system (HIS) in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Obtaining required insurance authorization & signatures on appropriate consent forms for treatment, admission, or observation.
- Make insurance coverage verification via on line/telephone when need be.
- Ensures that policy on Medicare/Medicaid Coverage is followed at all times by asking required Medicare questionnaires to qualified applicants.
- Ensures that physician prescription/orders are entered into the system accurately.
- Assigns correct ICD-9 codes to each cases for proper billing purposes into the HIS.
Registration Representative III Resume
Objective : Recent business and finance graduate with experience in sales. Looking for a position in a mid-sized B2B company to utilize my training in marketing, sales, and finance. With experience in sales and marketing looking to grow while contributing revenue to a proactive growth oriented organization.
Skills : Medical Assistants, Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program.
- Obtain required admission information such as patient insurance/ financial information, demographics and ensures that an accurate medical record is created.
- Promote accurate billing information and dissuades fraudulent use of insurance.
- Obtain necessary signatures for consent for services and mandatory Medicare documents.
- Communicate with third parties to coordinate authorized hospital services.
- Execute the pre-registration and pre-authorization process by obtaining necessary documentation from the patient, patient's physician, and insurance company.
- Enter charges for specific services provided and present estimated charges for payment.
- Collect appropriate monies due or arranges for payment plans with each patient.
Registration Representative II Resume
Summary : Extensive experience as a Registration Representative, Financial Counselor. Experience as Medical office administrative assistant, medical records clerk and scheduler in an Internal Medicine practice with seven physicians.
Skills : Clinical experience, clinical training, Problem Resolution, enthusiastic caregiver, Medical Terminology, Organizational Skills, blood withdrawal certification, sterilization techniques, Venipuncture/blood draw, Microsoft office, microbiology planter.
- Maximized reimbursement by insuring accurate processing of patient demographics and insurance information at point of admission to the system.
- Worked collaboratively patients, and patient accounts department to ensure accurate billing and capture.
- Provided guidance to patients navigating the hospital system.
- Helped hospital pass JACHO inspections by constantly meeting JACHO requirements.
- Ensured records met quality and risk management requirements.
- Billing Select, assign and audit IDC-9 and CPT diagnostic and procedure codes to patient records for a 435 bed acute care hospital.
- Reviewed all documentation to insure accuracy, consulting with medical care provider when documentation was unclear.
Bachelor Of Science
Registration Representative I Resume
Summary : A challenging and responsible position which would effectively utilize my prior experience, training and strength. Professional Health Professional Client Coordinator Registration Representative Front Desk Supervisor Office Manager.
Skills : Customer service, Registration rep, Microsoft Office programs, Data entry, Sales associate.
- Greeted, interviewed and registered incoming patients in a prompt, professional and courteous manner Securing accurate and the completion of information ensuring the patient's care.
- Obtained patient demographic information and verified insurance plan coverage.
- Interpretation health plan benefits and patients accounts.
- Collection of co-payments, self pay payments for services to be received.
- Scheduling and authorizing appointment in accordance to scheduling policy and physician protocol.
- Answering incoming calls, record messages, obtaining scheduled information to patients and reconciled fee and charge tickets.
- Providing excellent communication, organization and customer service skills..
CPT In Medical
Asst. Registration Representative Resume
Summary : Passion for meeting and exceeding goals set for any work environment as well as within myself. I am always open for second opinions and have room at all times for improvement to better staff and as well myself.
Skills : Speak, Read, and Write Spanish fluently.
- Arranges for the efficient and orderly admission of inpatients, outpatients and emergency department admissions.
- Ensuring that the patient information is collected and that patient are aware of hospital policies and procedures.
- Interviews incoming patient or representatives and enters information required for admission into computer database.
- Insure that appropriate information is provided to ancillary departments.
- Assist with patient registration, verification of insurance and charge entry.
- Assist with filing, phones, scheduling appointments, faxing and creating files for new patients.
- Order entry as well retrieval of patient data via computer.
Registration Representative/Consultant Resume
Headline : To enhance my skills and abilities where I would get the opportunity to gain more knowledge to where I could apply myself to exceed the expectations of others in an area of expertise i choose. Able to handle multi task simultaneously.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Implemented social events to generate member participation.
- Attended events to promote products and services.
- Experienced in all phases of sales promotions.
- Developed comprehensive marketing and media programs that resulted in increased company revenues.
- Promoted program to physicians and nursing homes, while enhancing relationships for referrals and future business.
- Maintained high customer service satisfaction with referring offices and referral sources in the community.
- Worked side by side with co-workers developing successful marketing ideas.
- Followed up yearly with families who lost loved ones and helped to console them.
Bachelors In Criminology
Registration Representative Resume
Summary : Looking for a long-term career that I can support my family, be an asset to the company and gain development of new skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Baking, Cake Decorating.
- Proactively prepares patient's registration prior to arrival through assembly of patient's registration packet.
- Efficiently registers and checks in both inpatient and outpatient patients upon arrival.
- Ensures all required forms are completed and signed upon registration in accordance with REHAB's policy.
- Directs flow of reception area to maximize efficiency with the focus on the patient's care.
- Directs patients/families/visitors as well as phone calls to appropriate individuals for assistance.
- Assists with rescheduling future outpatient appointments.
- Assists with the billing of claims & collection of past due payments.
Diploma In Medical