Service Clerk Resume
Objective : had describe as hard-working and enthusiastic person who works well with others and takes lot of pride in completing tasks both on schedule and at high level of excellence.
Skills : Organizational, Internet Marketing, Video Marketing, Website Design and Creation, Excellent Time Management.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Established or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Sell tickets and other items to customers.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
High School Diploma In U.S ARMY
Sr.Service Clerk Resume
Summary : Highly driven individual, seeking position to utilize employment skills and education in business environment to support company goals. Proven to dedicated employee, and demonstrate desire to learn new things.
Skills : Fix PS3 Game Console Over Heating, Repair Iphones.
- Followed day-to-day operations of store, and support overflow work for multiple supervisors.
- Ensuring that sales floor clean and clear of debris for customers and associates.
- Proper sanitation being kept up.
- Restocking items that are left in areas that they do not belong in.
- Back up Department Lead in Produce and Freezer Proper stocking and rotation of merchandise to guarantee freshnes.
- Be knowledgeable and able differentiate between all various types of merchandise.
- Run departments efficiently when lead of department is absent.
- Weekly price changes.
- Attend and support in training classes, teaching employees how to maintain and operate the department efficiently and successfully.
Bachelors Of Arts In Sociology
Jr.Service Clerk Resume
Objective : enthusiastic self-starter with secretarial and communications skills. Proven academic, professional achievements, possess right clerical and computer skills required to assist executives and organization to achieve its mission.
Skills : Communication , Computer , Research , Leadership .
- VA, United States Walgreens Welcomes customers they enter store.
- Inquires to needs of each customer.
- Directs customers to particular items around store.
- Refers customers to sales associates or managers.
- Rings up purchases at register.
- Processes refunds and returns.
- Promoted sale items.
- Maintains the neat and organized appearance of the register area and the front end of the store.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints.
Associate In Business Administration
Asst.Service Clerk Resume
Objective : Seeking position that benefit from organizational and positive interpersonal skills, where capitalize on twelve years of customer service experience order to achieve corporate goals and objectives.
Skills : Payroll, Microsoft Office, Reporting, Customer Service, Money Handling.
- Review timecards for 14 employees; verify sick leave, vacation time;Holiday pay and submit to Corporate Accounting.
- Verified service technician daily time.
- Ensured accurate reporting and internal/customer billing.
- Review customer/internal/warranty work orders ensuring write ups are correct and all details are included verifying what technician has completed.
- Apply customer payments to accounts for Service.
- Perform tracking of wholesale lot inventory and complete all monthly paperwork.
- Assist Service Manager with new hire paperwork, employee training registration and payroll.
- Receive customer calls.
- Schedule technician work load.
B.S. In Graphic Communications/Printing Management
Associate.Service Clerk Resume
Objective : Self-motivated outside sales professional experienced technical , non-technical, fast-paced team environments. Relationship building and closing expert. Sales Representative who supplies customers with latest facts, figures and trends in market.
Skills : Relief operator, Machine operator, Folklift operator, Warerhouse worker, Picker/Packer, Palletizer, Shipping and Recieving.
- Offered product samples, answered questions and helped customers find items.
- Refilled and rotated items on shelves to maintain well-stocked inventory.
- Cleaned grocery shelves, storage area , work areas , kept floors free of spills, water and hazardous debris.
- Addressed guest concerns and resolved all issues to guests' satisfaction.
- Kept store floor free of hand baskets and shopping carts.
- Maintained clean, neat and properly stocked check stand area.
- owed proper standards for product freshness, food safety, weights,measures, refrigeration and sanitation.
- Developed knowledge about products and sales items to answer shoppers' questions.
(South Suburban College - South Holland, IL)
Service Clerk III Resume
Summary : Dealership, management, service advisor, ASM, clerk, automotive, BDC, Writing service repair orders, Several certifications, 13 years experience.
Skills : CADD, Process Development, C++.
- Worked well with technicians and when had watching, helping them bettered understanding vehicle and it functions.
- Can perform and explain most tasks on vehicle, learn all recalls old and new, and quickly give best time frame so repairs and process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Would take on whatever could do, from helping park cars, or wash them, to going over repair orders and checking for signatures in case of audit.
- Also would research information for different departments if needed.
- impact has was creating family with Staff and clients.
- Anyone could come old or new and ask me help them or find something and could get them going right direction.
- Knew that place like back of hand.
- Felt good when I clocked out everyday, knowing that I helped, maybe made an impact but there are bad days anywhere, bad days are an opportunity to grow and learn Skills Used The different computer software, Customer service and leadership skills.
Service Clerk II Resume
Objective : Motivated customer service specialist with over 3 years of retail experience in fast-paced, team-based environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Documentation, Customer Service, Networking, Windows.
- Trained new cashiers on procedures, customer service and sales techniques.
- Greeted customers promptly.
- Directed customers to store locations.
- Received customer payments and completed purchases using Point of Sale systems.
- Assisted customers in selecting items based on needs.
- Created attractive displays to promote items.
- Processed customer returns and exchanges.
- Assisted on sales floor as needed to maintain services standards.
- Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
High School Diploma
Service Clerk I Resume
Objective : Licensed Esthetician and Skin Care Consultant with more than 720 hours professional training. Sales-focused, customer-oriented Esthetician skilled in various types of facials. Expertise marketing and promotional events. Capable performing multiple facials per day in busy spa setting.
Skills : Type 35 Wpm, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Customer Service - Locate items, process returned items, issue rain checks, price checks, answer phones.
- Cash Register - Process customer purchases.
- Cash accounting.
- Money drops.
- Photo - Accept incoming orders.
- Retrieved orders upon customer pickup.
- Receiving/Inventory control - Scan incoming inventory, organize into departments, and advise management on discrepancy items.
- Perform regular physical inventory utilizing scanner.
- Hang pricing tags.
High School Diploma
Lead Service Clerk Resume
Summary : Service clerk with 6 years experience in retail industry. Very organized and always prepared for work, quick learner and careful worker. Possesses B.A. in Sociology. Looking to use knowledge and experience into role as HR leader or leader in educational setting.
Skills : Secretarial, Secretarial, Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Cash Handling, Cash Handling.
- bagging groceries and assisting customers Cashiering Stocking Shelves Expeditor for Hannaford To Go Extra Curricular/Volunteer Work Our Voices eXposed (OVX) - 2 Years Started local ordinance of smoke-free parks in Enosburg Falls, VT.
- Help run Open Mics at local coffee shop.
- Attended conferences to educate ourselves and then taught elementary school children.
- Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) - 2 Years (secretary in 2010) Helped unpack truck, register donors and serve snacks at local blood drives.
- Helped put together "mock crash", in which damaged car was set up in skit to show dangers of drinking and driving.
- National Honor Society (NHS) - 3 Years Helped make and serve COTS homeless shelter meals.
- Sponsored school book swaps.
- Helped Green Up on Green Up Day with local elementary students.
- Youth Risk Behavioral Survey (YRBS) Spent a Saturday studying data and proposed ways to change this data.
Service Clerk Resume
Objective : Reliable and friendly person who quickly learns , masters new concepts and skills. Passionate about helping customers and creating ,satisfying shopping experience.
Skills : Critical Thinking, Medical Terminology, Organization, Customer Service, Compassionate, Good Communication, Quick Learner.
- Organized weekly sales reports for sales department to track product success.
- Worked as team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
- Assisted customers with store and product complaints.
- Successfully interacted with customers.
- Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints.
- Assisted customers in finding out-of-stock items.
- Regularly sought opportunities to sell and add on additional merchandise.
- Stocked and rotated inventory regularly.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and processed payments.