Computer Repair Technician Resume
Summary : Security Clearance Windows Server, End-user Training Troubleshooting Network Security System Optimization Customer Service Structured Cabling MTA: Networking Fundamentals.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Troubleshooting, Radio Communications,.
- Delivered affordable and professional computer repair and home networking services to customers in need, provided warranties on labor, building trust and great relationships with customers.
- Provided customers with computer repair services that were affordable, reliable, and included warranties, creating loyal customers with a return rate of 90%.
- Successfully recovered a total of one Terabyte of lost data from 10 separate storage devices using data recovery software, saving customers' hard work and most valued memories from destruction.
- Installed, configured, and secured Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) networks using Netgear, Linksys, and D-Link hardware, providing customers with peace of mind knowing they can safely conduct business over the internet from home.
- Troubleshot, identified, and replaced faulty hardware components in more than 50 individual desktop and laptop computer systems with a 98% success rate.
- Identified bottlenecks and upgraded 75 desktop and laptop computer systems with compatible hardware components, increasing overall system performance by 50% on average.
- Identified and removed Viruses, Spyware, Trojan Horses, Adware, and Rootkits from 30 Windows Based computer systems, while managing to salvage the current file system 80% of the time.
BS in Technical Management
Sr. Computer Repair Technician Resume
Summary : A results-driven, customer centric IT Professional with experience in networking, database support, hardware maintenance and repair in an educational environment. Proven leadership, analytical, organizational and interpersonal communication skills. 8+ years experience with wired/wireless network installation and management. Provide tier 2 and 3 technical support.
Skills : Forklift Operator, MIG.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair PC and MAC computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Maintain detailed documentation of each service request via an online tracking system.
- Collaborate with technology team and external vendors to upgrade and replace hardware and software systems.
- Deliver consistent, reliable, and efficient support services to high-profile customers and high-impact areas.
- Evaluate school technology equipment and make tier one repairs onsite.
- Coordinate tier two and tier three repairs with Technology Support Services.
- Create, install and maintain computer images, operating systems and instructional software and applications.
Jr. Computer Repair Technician Resume
Summary : Positive attitude, honest, and hard working individual. Continually in the top tier performance as a technician for Dell service, my current job. Specialized in computer hardware repair and components. Motivated worker who takes tremendous pride in his work.
Skills : Microsoft Office Literate, Leadership Development, Organizational Skills, Critical Thinking, Public Speaking, Computer Repair, Soldering, Inventory Control, Quality Control, Team Building, Troubleshooting, Resilient.
- Oversaw the daily maintenance performance of computer systems Troubleshot computer systems and cabling issues and resolved problems accurately and efficiently.
- Set up, tested and configured desktops, laptops and printers.
- Coordinated hardware and software repair processes with outside vendors on secret and/or confidential equipment.
- Trained forty new employees in effective diagnostic and repair procedures.
- Created and briefed upper level staff on maintenance reports and deadlines on a weekly basis Performed preventative maintenance and accounted for fiber optic, computer, networking, and telephone equipment in excess of 3 million dollars.
- Performed component level maintenance on computer hardware systems, to include connector replacement of military grade fiber ends.
- Resolved technical issues for clients in person, on the phone and through e-mail.
- Created employee training aids and guidelines for daily maintenance instruction.
Associate Of Science
Computer Repair Technician I Resume
Objective : Reliable and accountable professional seeking a Computer Technician position with a leading company in their respective field. Highly experienced with Microsoft Windows based operating systems and programs such as Microsoft Office and other windows applications.
Skills : Forklift Certified, Computer repair, Warehouse, Vehicle mechanic.
- Perform basic to advanced troubleshooting and repairs to service a vast variety of computer and computer related issues in a high traffic repair facility.
- Responsible for hardware diagnostics, virus and spyware removal, data transfer services, operating system repairs and installs, and part replacements.
- Answer phone calls for tech support and related questions such as printer setup, Wi-Fi/networking help, e-mail client/Microsoft outlook configurations, and anti-virus activation/renewal questions.
- Accountable for strong customer service with weekly contact with customers over the phone answering questions regarding their technical problems.
- Schedule repair appointments, and logging repair orders in a company wide database.
- Excel at working in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment.
- Work well in an independent and team centric environment.
- Able to prioritize and complete tasks on-time and under budget.
High School Diploma
Computer Repair Technician II Resume
Summary : To acquire a position utilizing computer knowledge, organizational abilities, and strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Graphic Design, MS Office Suite '97 - 2010, Remote Troubleshooting.
- Handled technical troubleshooting within an enterprise environment, including system crashes, slow-downs and data recoveries.
- Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
- Installed, tested, and monitored software, hardware, and peripheral equipment to evaluate use, effectiveness, and adequacy of product for users.
- Entered commands and observed system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Answered telephone calls to assist computer users encountering problems.
- Conferred with staff, users, and management to determine requirements for new systems and modifications to improve quality.
- Supervised and coordinated workers engaged in problem-solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software.
Associate Of Arts
Computer Repair Technician III Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that allows me to utilize my experience, skills, and proven abilities in order to support the growth and profitability of a company that provides challenge and fosters a positive work environment.
Skills : Linux+, A+, Network+, Exell, Office 2013, S.A.P., S.Q.L., Quality Engineer, Quality Control, Auditor, Accountant, Machine Operator, C.N.C.,.
- Owner-operator of a freelance computer repair company servicing homes and businesses in Calvert County, MD.
- Daily operations include answering phones, responding to emails, scheduling appointments, tracking inventory, ordering parts, performing required work, maintaining and finalizing repair invoices.
- Provide support for computer hardware, software, peripherals, networks, operating systems, and server interfaces.
- Take the necessary steps to diagnose the source of an issue and inform the customer on how to effectively resolve it without using technical jargon.
- Build custom computers to best suit customer needs.
- Optimize computer in respect to accuracy, efficiency, speed.
- Evaluate performance and identify the areas failing to meet quality standards.
- Revise system configuration and update accordingly to maximize computer capability.
High School Diploma
Computer Repair Technician/Tester Resume
Summary : Dynamic and detailed Owner, Manager, Developer and Computer Technician experienced in all aspects of day to day managerial business. Possesses in-depth knowledge of technology and utilizes this knowledge to create goals and surpass the expectations of clients.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Graphic Design, Computer Skills, Networking, Forklift, Troubleshooting, Electronics, Soldering, Microsoft Office, Smartphone repair, Customer Support, Supervisor.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor and major repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
Computer Repair Technician/Electrician Resume
Headline : Dedicated and motivated college student seeking any entry-level position. Aaron is organized, hard working and able to provide administrative support in a busy work environment.
Skills : Windows 7, Mac OS X, Computer Hardware, HTML 5, CSS, Computer Repair, Networking, Routers, Photoshop, Photography.
- Worked with clients on-site to install, troubleshoot, and repair technical problems for computer systems, including laptops, desktops, printers, modems, and monitors.
- Provided telephone and e-mail technical support follow-up, recommending purchases as required.
- Built and customized computers for clientele.
- Installed firewalls, virus software, and removed Spyware/Malware.
- Designed and Implemented Computer Networks, utilizing Network hubs, switches and routers Built and administrated Windows and Linux servers.
- Brake fix experience with Desktop & Laptop PC's, Mac OS computing systems, and Peripherals.
- Identification and installation of site CAT5e cabling for endpoint devices, including complete network cabling, patch panel installation, switch installation and configuration.
A.A. In Digital Media
Computer Repair Technician Lead Resume
Objective : A quickly learnable driven professional seeking a career in technical troubleshooting and web development that will continually challenge both problem solving and analytical skills across a broad spectrum of technologies.
Skills : Computer Repair, Customer Service, IT Support, Phone Etiquette, Customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose and trouble touch screen systems.
- Diagnose and perform repair work of Touch screen equipment according to industry standards.
- Recommend appropriate course of action to be taken involving the maintenance and Identify, diagnose and document hardware failure or software problems on a variety of computer or computer-related equipment Recommend components/configurations and assemble customized computer systems.
- Provide complete and accurate information for estimate approval and customer unit repair.
- Complete assigned work orders (diagnostics, upgrades or builds) within established time-frames.
- Understand and utilize technical manuals and support resources.
- Achieve average work order sales and productivity standards.
- Adhere to current policies and procedures.
Bachelor Of Science
Computer Repair Technician/Network Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and responsible technical position involving state of the art telecommunications equipment. I wish to contribute my expertise and skills to a dynamic company, which leads the field in innovation.
Skills : Computer Tech, Information Technology, Software Engineer,.
- Provided microcomputer hardware and software support to the 8th Fighter Wing and all other Kunsan AB tenants.
- Ensured all training requirements were followed, kept current, and maintained for Small Computer Maintenance.
- Provided customers with on-site technical advice, system and software assistance, and in-depth hardware maintenance for over 3,000 microcomputers.
- Diagnosed and repaired software and hardware problems on a variety of computer platforms.
- Handled trouble calls for computer and software problems, data automation issues, and circuit outages.
- Assigned subordinates to various computer maintenance jobs.
- Ensured compliance with procedures and directives.
- Directly supervised all maintenance actions and personnel, and resolved customer problems.
Asst. Computer Repair Technician Resume
Objective : Experience troubleshooting computer malfunctions Intermediate comprehension of computer processes and functions Personal Qualities Organized Quick minded Works well with others Thorough and precise Communicates clearly.
Skills : Skills English Language Speaking Critical Thinking Complex Problem Solving Mathematics Troubleshooting Computers And Electronics Repairing Microsoft Office Microsoft Powerpoint Typing.
- Reassemble machines after making repairs or replacing parts.
- Reinstall software programs or adjust settings on existing software to fix machine malfunctions.
- Assemble machines according to specifications, using hand or power tools and measuring devices.
- Test new systems to ensure that they are in working order.
- Operate machines to test functioning of parts or mechanisms.
- Maintain parts inventories and order any additional parts needed for repairs.
- Test components or circuits of faulty equipment to locate defects, using oscilloscopes, signal generators, ammeters, voltmeters, or special diagnostic software programs.
- Repair, adjust, or replace electrical or mechanical components or parts, using handtools, power tools, or soldering or welding equipment.
Computer Repair Technician Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of experience in the computer repair industry. Also have over 3 years of experience in customer service demonstrating functionality of goods and service.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated functionality products and services.
- Included problem detection and solving, fixing and reinstalling software and hardware, and maintaining the company network.
- Did troubleshooting, diagnosed, installed, upgraded, configured, and repaired computer systems and network system components.
- Repaired and upgraded hardware and software for PC systems.
- Administered all Desktop related functions including hardware and software set-up and configuration.
- Provided technical support for problems with sound cards, video cards, network cards, modems, hard drives, hard disk controllers, and PCI bridges.
- Provided technical support to end-users in hardware/software proficiency.