Security Sergeant Resume
Headline : Seeking a long term, satisfying role which will utilize current abilities and skill set yet gives me an opportunity to grow within the position and learn new skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System.
- Shifted supervisor of all security personnel during a shift period.
- Responsible for safeguarding of the assets and property of the Buffalo Thunder Resort & Casino, Cities of Gold Casino, and Cities of Gold Sports Bar.
- Conducted both foot and mobile security patrols of all properties, both interior and exterior.
- Directed assistant to the Lieutenant of Security, and served as acting Lieutenant in their absence.
- Maintained a safe and secure environment for all guests, customers, and fellow employees.
- Provided security oversight for all money transfers, table audits, machine audits, and large payouts.
- Prepared, audited, and approved detailed shift activity logs, daily activity logs, shift incident reports, and accident reports.
- Responded to a variety of assistance calls routinely at all properties.
High School Diploma
Sr. Security Sergeant Resume
Summary : Over 9 years' experience ensuring safety for infrastructures, fixed assets, and patrons. Well-versed in identifying potential risk and resolving situations. Currently responsible for protecting 1200+ patrons utilizing closed circuits televisions and effective surveillance disciplines.
Skills : Completed Rapid Response Training a course for Essential Emergency Preparedness.
- Promoted to supervise a team of 19 security and visitor relations officers.
- Conducted security screening of visitors to guard and maintain security of the premises.
- Monitored and reported suspicious activities to local authorities.
- Compiled reports detailing daily activities and irregularities such as: equipment or property damage, presence of unauthorized persons, theft, and unusual occurrences.
- Served as central command for other county agencies and security officers.
- Worked as a liaison between the hospital and the criminal justice community.
- Worked closely with management to reduce employee overtime costs; monitored all employee schedules and eliminated or added shifts as needed.
- Trained employees in the detection of criminal activity by using active patrols, surveillance technology, subject questioning, and other sources of information gathering.
Jr. Security Sergeant Resume
Objective : Police Officer with 6 years in law enforcement, including assisting citizens, investigating accidents and conducting routine patrols. Exceptional report writing ability. Reliable professional dedicated to saving lives, increasing community safety and decreasing crime rates. Versed in dealing with a wide range of difficult situations with a level head and calm disposition.
Skills : CCTV, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Training & Development.
- Supervised over 20 officers for Universal Orlando theme parks.
- Communicated and enforced compliance with state and local laws while emphasizing company standards of professionalism and safety.
- Developed and implemented training procedures for all newly hired personnel.
- Enforced federal, state, and local laws to protect life and property.
- Gathered preliminary investigation information as a first responder to crime scenes.
- Responded quickly to dispatch and took appropriate action at crime and disaster scenes.
- Monitored and investigated suspicions persons and situations and unusual activities.
- Directed traffic during emergency and congested situations.
- Analyzed traffic accidents and general traffic surveys.
Security Sergeant III Resume
Summary : Looking for an opportunity to join an elite company in order to use diverse skills and abilities in a new environment.
Skills : Public Safety Officer, Fire Safety, Emergency Medicine.
- Ensured access controls, alarm responses, property inspections, observation and deterrence as specified by procedures.
- Assisted in testing all alarm systems.
- Monitored the site for presence of unauthorized activities by conducting patrols and inspections.
- Checked badges and inspecting for prohibited items.
- Ensured all notifications are made Ensure adequate manpower for the tour of duty and call in additional resources if needed.
- Monitored all radio communications to stay informed of incidents and events.
- Ensured all logs and reports are complete on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Security Sergeant II Resume
Objective : Experienced security professional with First Aid, AED, CPR and Emergency Response training.
Skills : Supervision, Microsoft Office, Military, Safety.
- Answered alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Circulated among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Inspected and adjusted security systems, equipment, or machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Patroled industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Warned persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Provided tactical training and protocols to new employees.
Security Sergeant I Resume
Summary : Must be able to perform all of the duties of a Deputy Sheriff. Supervises and assists deputies assigned throughout the agency and in various areas of the County. Ensures proper use of departmental equipment.
Skills : Management, Training & Development, Customer Service.
- Provided Security Services to all Customers of Albany Medical Center and Medical College, Staff, Patients, and Visitors.
- Patrolled the Hospital and College providing a safe and secure environment.
- Managed a staff of 14 Officers (fulltime) 1 (part-time) Managing all aspect of the Night Shift Security Team.
- Scheduled PARS Assignments Overseeing all Training of Night Sift Officers Supervisor: John Herritage- Director/Security Services (518) 262-3779.
- Observed and reported all incident involving guest and client.
- Established a sense of safety for building and tenants.
- Scheduled and trained staff, along with payroll management and monthly report writing.
- Provided outstanding customer service.
Assistant Security Sergeant Resume
Summary : Very motivated, ambitious bilingual professional with extensive experience in recruiting, staffing, onboarding, training and leadership. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible, versatile, and a fast learner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Pages, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Numbers.
- Operated switchboard faxing in payroll logging visitors and vendors weighing trucks in and out making sure property is secured and monitored.
- Partoled properties on foot and vehicle checking for disturbances and or any vandalism responded to calls for vandalism and disturbances isued .
- Observed and reported daily activities.
- Supervised a crew from 8-15 guards at any given time Promoted to Sergeant in (3) months after being assigned to a new business unit Assisted the .
- Monitored the entire facility using CCTV while simultaneously performing dispatch duties.
- Lead Guard/ Shift Supervisor at Exxon Research at Florham Park, NJ with two direct reports.
- Maintained full time position of responsibility, while attending college.
Associate Security Sergeant Resume
Summary : To seek new challenges and find an opportunity to work with a well- respected employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CCTV- Control And Installation, Access Control Management And Installation.
- Conducted training and OJT for new security personnel Responsible for overseeing the security officers that are located within the compound on all .
- Conducted inspection of all exterior posts, patrolled the exterior perimeter of the compound Insure all officers use proper weapon loading/ unloading .
- Contracted Security Position for The Roanoke Times and Wachovia Monitored and patrolled premises Performed access control and responded to all .
- Handled calls and incidents in a professional manner.
- Coordinated and cooperated with responding personnel regarding death certificate and release of body and/or organs.
- Secured personal effects and belongings of the deceased, making notifications to next of kin and completing required reports.
- Supervised the photographing of crime scenes and materials offered as evidence in criminal proceedings and may supervise the interchange of identification.
Assistant Security Sergeant I Resume
Objective : An Officer focused on maintaining peace, security and safety within correction centers and federal prison systems. Extensively trained in crisis prevention and intervention. Compassionate Supervisor with 12 years working with youth and adults housed in detention and residential facilities. Effectively establishes positive rapport to help and mentor both youth and adults.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Supervised 15 plus officers securing the Orlando International Outlet Malls.
- Provided care, security, control to prevent any and all criminal acts onsite.
- Attended regular trainings and maintained appropriate certifications.
- Maintained daily logs of shift activity.
- Maintained daily/weekly job post/assignments.
- Trained Officers on T3/Segway/Bicycle and Vehicle Operations.
- Report writing and incident report writing.
- Maintained communications with all other areas of the Mall at all times.
- Maintained records and logs of man hours, materials and equipment used.
Security Sergeant Resume
Summary : To obtain gainful employment where can productively utilize all skills and knowledge to the best of my abilities.
Skills : Have Used Microsoft Word.
- Assisted Security Officers with complete searches of vehicles entering power plant complex at assigned fixed post.
- Conducted background checks of all external contractors needing access to power plant complex.
- Issued electronic picture identification cards to all employees and contractors.
- Maintained visitor, contractor and employee logs ensuring accuracy for emergency purposes.
- Conducted training classes for incoming Security Officers.
- Conducted monthly Security and Fire equipment inspections to ensure operability.
- Conducted foot patrols within power plant ensuring all employees and visitors are properly identified and to ensure there are no hazardous wastes spills.